Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Make Me Feel So Young (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip hard before arching high off the bed, clenching her fists tight as she screamed, her walls clamping down hard around him.

"I love you, too, Ian.."

The vacation time seemed to blink by, much to the two's combined joy and dismay. Having the kids back was nice, filling the house with noise again. But, as always, it made being together hard. They never minded, no, if it happened then it happened. But Ian became touch starved easily and Amelia did her best to quell it when she could.

He was always understanding, making sure to give her space when she needed it, and never asking for too much.

It wasn't that she needed space, just time. Xavier and Vera took up a lot of her time, relying on her more than they did him. They were still technically babies after all, and babies stuck with mom for a long time.
"Mommy, can I have cashews instead?" Xavier asked, watching Amelia drop peanuts in the grinder for their dinner. Amelia glanced down and smiled.
"Of course, baby. Do you know where they are? Ask daddy if you can't reach, ok?"
"Ok!" Xavier hurried to the pantry and attempted to climb up the shelves to reach the cashews.

Xavier jumped a bit when Ian came over, wobbling a bit and whimpering loudly in fear.
"Xavier!" Amelia hurried over, eyes wide in a mix of anger and worry, "I told you to ask daddy for help!"
"I-I'm sorry, mommy...!" Xavier teared up as he reached for Ian, "D-Don't be mad, I just wanted to help...!"
"Baby, I'm not mad..." She was furious, but she couldn't lash out at him, he was so little and still learning, "you could have gotten really hurt doing that, what would mommy and daddy do then, huh...? You scared mommy, that's all.." She glanced at Ian as he held Xavier, wanting him to say something. She felt like the bad guy here, "Right, daddy?"

Ian nodded sympathetically, holding her hand a little bit. "Of course.. just try to be more careful, okay..? It's alright to ask for help.."

Xavier nodded and wiped his eyes, "I'm sorry, mommy..."
"It's ok, baby, I forgive you...I love you..."
"I love you, too, mommy..." He whimpered before hugging Ian's neck, "Can you grab the cashews for me, daddy...?"

He smiled meekly and took them with a small thank you before moving to hand them to Amelia. She took them gently and kissed Xavier's head, "Go play with Vera, I'll come get you when dinner is ready." She said gently. Xavier nodded and moved to leave but Amelia pulled him back gently, holding him and petting his messy brown hair, "I'm not mad, baby, ok...? I'm sorry I rose my voice at you..."
"It's ok, mommy...I'm sorry I scared you and daddy..."
"You're ok, baby, just be mindful of what mommy tells you...she wants you to be safe.." She said gently. He nodded and pulled away from her before scurrying off to find Vera. Amelia rubbed her face and exhaled, tail flicking in annoyance.

She wrapped up dinner; feeding Ian and Vera a lightly crusted pork steak with plenty of veggies that Vera hated having to eat and potatoes and she and Xavier enjoyed peanut/cashew crusted tofu and noodles.
"Thank you, mommy!" Vera chimed, Xavier nodding happily. Amelia smiled softly.
"Of course, lovely.." She replied.
"Daddy, can I have some grape juice?" Xavier asked. Vera looked over and nodded quickly.
"Me, too, please!"
"Cups or boxes?" Amelia asked.
"Cup, please." Xavier corrected and Vera looked to Ian.
"Box, daddy!"

Back
Top Bottom