Mx Female Slice of life, incest, age-play and fantasies

intimate

Star
Hello. I'm Aex. I'm in my 50s - yeah, it sounds old to me too but I don't feel it. I'm happy to write anything from 16-60. I like writing, mainly for stage or radio, but I've also written some stroies on Literotica (happy to share). I like exploring charcaters and situations. I like using language and interesting and stimulating ways.
I'd like to find some one who feels the same. So plot to smut is usually 50/50 depending on your definition of smut. Having a conversation with an obvious and taboo subtext can be as exciting as many sex acts. Sex is often the destination, but the journey can be equally exciting and sensual and there are a hell of a lot of interesting stops that can be made along the way.
I have no particular limits other than I like realistic characters and prefer modern slice of life. I'm not into Non/Dub-Con as I like to pay against charcaters with agency, but I'm not against forcing or manipulating someone into doing something.
I love anything taboo as the tile suggests.
Here are some story ideas, but feel free to pitch your own. I do enjoy OOC interactions, so if you prefer to focus on the RP let me know from the begnning and I'll respect your boundaries. I like to play in PMs or on Discord intimate2592

1 16-29 girl/woman, 40+ year old guy. I'm interested in exploring how a relationship develops and how it affects both. Always going to be a bit taboo, especially if there is some kind of power relationship, tutor/student for example. They both want the thing they know they shouldn't, but maybe for different reasons. They know it's wrong, but the thing about that big red button is... who doesn't want to push it and find out. Could be complicated by siblings/parents being about, so lots of having to keep things secret or stolen moments. Prefer this to be a very slow burn.
2 Husband and wife get away for a bit and in a bar after a few too many they start to talk about fantasies. It's open, it may be teasing, it's fun, and then they start to wonder what would happen if they made some of those fantasies come true. Fantasies can be negotiated, but I like the idea of him wanting to watch her with other guys - in a controlling rather than just a cuckold way.
3 Older brother, younger sister. Always close, but now having thoughts and feelings that consfuse them. Works best with brother 17 and sister 16, but ages can go higher, they just become less naive. Curiosity can be a big motivator and awkward situations can develop quite easily, especially during thsoe long summer vacations
4 Grandfather/grandaughter. He's a widower, she's sick of the parents. They are drawn together, maybe during a big family event or holiday. Things develop and again, they both know they shouldn't but...
5 Uncle/neice. He's the cool older guy, she feels like the wird one in the family. Two 'loners' finding solace and more. Or, she's suddenly an orphan and he's the reluctant loner tasked with taking her on for a summer before boarding school. He knows diddly-squat about bringing up kids, she is resentful but unsure of herself. Both start to develop feelings, but at first he may appear cruel.

As I said at the top, thoughts and feelings are important to me. As such, I prefer to play first person so I can really inhabit the character and 'feel' the situation. But I get that many prefer third person so I'm happy to accommodate. If you'd like to discuss any of these or your own take, or ideas then please get in touch. UK based, but happy to play in the US or on neutral ground. Generally able to post at least once a day.

Last edited:
Is it taboo that puts people off? Frankly finger tips on skin they're not supposed to touch is taboo

Back
Top Bottom