Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(closed)

Re: (Braiddan)The Truth Can Kill([LunarDysis])

She smiled and sighed as she felt his soft lips upon her rosy cheeks and she laughed softly. Her hands gently caressed his cheek and neck. She couldn't believe that he was alive, that he was real. "How long have you been living here?" She asked and breathed in as she pressed her body against his. Leaning against her truck as her forehead pressed against the crick of his neck and her arms wrapped around his body, holding him close to her. Tightly as if he would float away, she'd never let go of him.

"Ever since that night. They made sure to move me out of here as quickly as possible. Once they were pressed together, he wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling. He could tell what she was feeling, she didn't want to let him go, and he did not want to let her go. "Well, still want to go for coffee or do something else?" He asked finally, he understood that her finding out who he was might change her plans completely, but he was willing to do anything with her.

She shook her head, "As long as I'm with you. I don't care. We can go for coffee and then go somewhere else." She shrugged and she smiled as she looked up into his eyes. She would never let him go, if something happened, she'd leave with him. She didn't care, she wasn't going to lose him for another ten years and be miserable for the rest of her life. She sighed and touched his cheek as she held him close.

Back
Top Bottom