Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother of Monsters: Descendants [hellsangel x Zenozine]

Mayu's words hurt a lot more that Michiko had been expecting, she shrank back and was prepared to just remain quiet for the trip, but as Mara spoke up for her defense Michiko knew she would have to thank her little sister once they were alone again, but as she sat and thought...the mocking words of her niece did begin to spur an idea and she looked up in thought before she spoke up. "You know...Mayu might have some of a point. Not me seducing someone, but we should look for an elf seduced by our ways." Michiko looked between her siblings and family and she realized her point was not understood, so she sat up straighter and continued.

"Mother introduced a more free love style of living to the world, these shared settlements should have the usual elves, but also those drawn by what our way of life offered. We should look for someone who is sympathetic to our family, who might be willing to aid us or point us in the right direction. Especially since...I fear things might be less friendly soon...like how it was when mother was in captivity. It is hard to be kind and welcoming when someone stalked our home and struck our living goddess." Michiko looked to the others, wanting their own opinions.

Her little cousins would be surprised at what Michiko proposed. It wouldn't be strange just in the town as it was openly sexual and a form of free loving so long as it wasn't non-consensual. But they wouldn't understand what aim Michiko was aiming at with the elves. "But would the elves be .... sympathetic to our style of love, of being open with sex to such a wide degree?" Mayu said as she could see barriers to this idea, that the elves were still conservative in nature and difficult to change that mind set. Then again, not all elves are the same and there was a low chance that they could find an elf that would meet their criteria, and perhaps offer them a sexy exchange for the information. Riku then looked up at the ladies and raised his hand. "But who would go seduce the elf in question? Will it be Michiko? What about Mayu and Miyu?" he said. The twins certainly were not well versed in the art of seduction, still being trained by Vanilla, their mother, and only had a few lessons. It was only Michiko here who would have any sort of sexual experience. All the little uncle and aunts looked at Michiko, younger than them yet the only proper candidate to seduce.

Mara would hum for a bit as they would be slowly approaching their rest point, another morning and afternoon needed to reach the next settlement that would have the elves living there with the other monster children. "Michiko. Will you be willing to teach Mayu and Miyu your experience?" Mara said. It was asking Michiko to use the very skills that caused her problems and use it for the greater good, in teaching her aunts how to seduce. And it was looking like Riku would be the only male they can experiment on.

Michiko looked gradually more and more confused. "What do you mean? Mother spoke often of the first elf who loved one of our siblings and spoke of the mingling that happened in our towns." Michiko did not realize none of her family was that involved with her mother, but she was beginning to think that she had gotten a much different upbringing than she had thought. As they began to muse about getting the twins to work at seducing people as well Michiko nodded. "That sounds like it could be a good setup, yes with the three of us we could do it." As she was told that the twins lacked sexual experience however Michiko blinked in surprise and realized that she was being the focus of the group now and she pointed to herself. "Wait, you want me to teach you how to do seduction? Surely you have had some experience" As Michiko got a grasp on what was going on she sat back and considered what she would need to teach. Nodding slowly she looked to her aunts and then to Riku. "I guess I could do the teaching...um Riku since you are the only guy I am going to have to ask you to stand in for them to practice on." She looked to Mara and spoke. "Would you mind if I were to demonstrate on you Mara. I do not think I could get Riku that excited." She gave an small smile to her sister.

Mara chuckled as she leaned over to Michiko. "My form is very intimidating, and father always scares away the competition. I think this is what being daddy's little girl is like," Mara said with a chuckle though she gladly and happily received Vanilla's sexual training too but Michiko is the only one here with any practical experience. But then Michiko asked Mara to be her stand in which would make sense as Michiko would be in better terms with Mara than with the aunts. Mayu and Miyu would look at Riku and felt nervous at that as this was their dear brother and something their grandmother had wanted to forbid in their incestious relations, but this was only practice so it shouldn't count.

Mara would stand next to Michiko and nodded. "Alright, sensei. Show us some basic gestures and moves. How did you perform seduction on Marv, your boyfriend," Mara said as she stood there, ready for Michiko to show how to approach the target, how to sway her body or press up, how to talk sweetly like verbal honey. Most importantly, where her hand would go and touch to entice the target. While they all would be accustomed to such open displays of affection in their settlements, elves may be conservative or maybe vulnerable to such approaches.

As Mara spoke of how she was intimidating Michiko let out a huff and hugged her sister. "Intimidating? You? Your father did scare away those with more arousal than sense." She nuzzled her sister and sighed. "You are still beautiful to me, you got mother's grace, that much is for sure." Mara might not be able to see it, but Michiko saw how her sister moved, it was not the same harsh heavy movements of her father, it was more fluid and elegant. As Mara looked back to her aunts and uncles she let out a sigh. "Look, I know you are nervous over Mother's wishes to not make incestuous families, but this is not like that, this is just fun. I mean come on I have shared intimacy with a half brother and Mara here. You will be just fine."

With that she began to start her lesson, she went over how to walk, showing off how to accentuate their movements in an alluring yet natural manner. From there she worked on act and how to approach their partners. The succubus heritage that all of them had did make this a bit of an innate thing they could pick up with practice. As it came to talking about the elves and what they should do Michiko spoke in a very thoughtful manner. "As for the elves, you do not want to come across too strong. Knowing how to touch someone is important yes, but it is also important to read them and see if you should lay off. You want to entice them, to make them want more of your touch, to make them want to be with you. Once they are coming in to seek your body, then you can go all out on them. It is like the flow of waves, you give and take, working back and forth to make things happen. DO you understand what I mean?

(Sorry lost track of this RP, didn't mean to be gone so long.)

It was like their hidden natures of a succubi would need only some prodding, some inspiration, to become more of a natural feel as Michiko would show off some of her skills she learned from Vanilla. It wouldn't take too long for Mara, Miyu, and Mayu start to mimic Michiko's movements and feel a natural flow to their leg movements, to sway their waists to bring out the strength of their breasts. Even the classic hip bend and giving a seductive wink and blow kiss would start to feel more natural. Their fox ears would shake with their feelings as would their tails while Mara's cow like ears would flutter. Riku himself would be watching the women and even he couldn't help but get hard from seeing such a seductive sight of all his sisters performing right in front of him, their charm slowly radiating out of their bodies.

Michiko had then started to explain how to approach elves, that they are conservatives by nature. "So we should let them approach us first, make ourselves look alluring at a distance until they come seeking our attention?" Mayu said as she found Michiko quite wise sounding in this field. It was like a classic case of how smart Michiko was, despite doing the most dumb things that got her into this mess the first place. It was then they all faced Riku who suddenly felt some shivers and his tail and ears shot up in high alert by instinct. "But the only man we have to practice with is Riku. Is that even alright?" Miyu said as Riku is her brother by blood while Michiko would be niece to him. But as Michiko said, it would be playing with him for the most part.

"I think it's alright. Why don't you lead us first Michiko, and we'll follow up," Mara said to Michiko as the four women would crowd around Riku, surrounding him with no chance to escape which his instincts was in conflict. This was going to be hot and steamy, yet incestuous to enjoy.

Michiko felt father proud over what she had been able to bring out of her siblings, but as she taught them she did find herself feeing critical of the direction she was taking things and she did feel much more at ease when she began to talk about how the elves were more conservative and needed to have a more open approach to allow for the elves to come to them. "Since we will be waiting for the elves to make the first move you do not want to overdo the sexual displays, it has the potential to make you come off as overly inviting, and as fun as that can be, you need to make sure that you appear refined but alluring." After her own failing of being too focused on the sexual, Michiko didn't want to push her nieces into that side of things.

As the question then turned to how they should practice with Riku, Michiko looked to her nephew and blushed, she still felt very guilty with how harsh he had treated her, she didn't know if she could do this as a full demonstration, so instead she chose to take a more clinical path with the lesson. "OK, since I cannot just focus on teaching you what makes Riku excited, the key is to learn your partner, you want to see what they admire about your body, what they like about what you have and play to that strength, make yourself alluring to them. From there you will want to keep an eye on the little tells of arousal." Michiko began to explain how they could use their succubus nature to sense when arousal was growing. "From there you become close, you allow them to explore your body and use your own to pull them in close to explore you. If you play it right you can get them even more aroused at the temptations for further contact." Michoko did not demonstrate much in this, allowing her siblings to have the first crack at Riku, and also not to put him in the awkward situation of having her trying to make him aroused.

Riku would sit back as Miyu and Mayu would come crawling forward towards Riku. Mara chuckled at how innocent these sisters were as they were mimicking what Vanilla does to her men. "You girls have to sway your hips a bit, shake your chest, and tilt your head to the side at an angle. Charm him with some mystery," Mara said as she was standing close by and observing. The sisters blushed as this was not something they're used to but it was in their blood and need only to be shown the way a bit.

Riku was quite nervous as he was surrounded in front of him and his sides by his dear sisters and aunts. But with Miyu and Mayu changing up their approach, he would gulp and shuffle back a bit more, being a bit more difficult. But their charms were improved in this new approach as Mayu would pull down her top just a bit to show more cleavage, Miyu giving a more tsundere side turn of her cheek. their eyes were like puppy eyes to catch his attention. Riku couldn't help it as his heart thumped more, his pheromones starting to come out a bit more which Michiko should recognize the smell of such male hormones are starting to become more active.

"What should we do next? Auntie Michiko?" Mayu said as they both would be up to Riku's chest, their faces close to him as they purposely swayed their chests where their nicely built breasts would shake freely below against their loosened clothing. Riku was certainly turned on despite knowing that these are his sisters right in front of him

Michiko was enjoying the show, incestuous as it was, it was all working out well. Thankfully Mara piped in with some feedback that kept things moving and helped the twins improve. Michiko was nodding as she watched the lesson play out. She was taking in the entire situation when Miyu and Mayu asked her for further feedback on their performance. "You have the presentation down well and you have clearly gotten him aroused. Now you work like you are fishing and you lead him, pull back and entice him to assert himself, make him feel like he has everything to gain. Once he had taken the first steps then you have them hooked and it is much less likely that they will back off. You also do not want to come on too strong, it makes some men nervous."

Looking to Mara she smiled as she took in the sight of her stronger little half sister. "As for you Mara, you do not have to remain isolated, you can practice this as well. I mean you are half succubus, you could try your skills with me." Michiko smiled as she looked Mara over, she hoped she wasn't seeming desperate with how much she had been getting intimate with Mara, a small part of her worried it would seem like she had been using her sister as a rebound after everything in her last relationship had fallen apart thanks to her own stupidity.

It did sound confusing from how Michiko was guiding the girls but it was all a matter of moderation, to find the right stroke to catch their prey. Mara was there to guide them as well and she blushed as she looked down at herself. "But I'm not that beautiful. I'm so big that most men find me intimidating," she said as she would look at how muscled and furry her minotaur body was. It was like a focused blessing that her own massive breasts and crotch were not as furry and were more succubus looking there, as if purposely retaining the important heritage of their mother, Vanilla.

But Michiko was quite the charmer as Mara looked into her dear sister's eyes. There was hope and determination in her eyes and Mara would feel compelled to go along with the flow. Mara would set her axe aside and take off her war bra and panties that kept her naked parts covered. She then knelt down and pulled Michiko over and kissed her roughly on the lips. "Now girls. Up next is the hands. Men like to be touched. A little push down like this," Mara said as she gently pushed and guided Michiko down onto the grass and onto her butt while Mara's face was close by. "Then go and stroke along their sex. Don't dive," Mara said as she would reach down with her large hand and started to stroke Michiko's pussy to start stimulating her. "And it's not bad to invite them to touch you back," Mara said as she jiggled her tit against Michiko's face

Michiko blushed as she took in the sight of her large sister, she did love men, but she had a soft spot for her younger sister, she had always seen the beauty in the strong woman, and she wanted nothing more than for her sister than to show her just how much she did find her beautiful. "Mara, you think too little of yourself. You truly are a beauty, just like mother is." She smiled as she watched Mara strip down and she moved in to allow herself to be part of the demonstration, she could not hide that she was a little excited for this, so as Mara began to take charge and pulled her in for a kiss, Michiko shuddered as she leaned into the show of intimacy.

As Mara continued her lesson and moved Michiko to the floor she blushed and looked up to her sister as she allowed the lesson to progress, it was indeed a good lesson that was being presented, Mara was getting good points across, and as she stroked Michiko's folds she let out a gasp and whined happily as she let herself be used as a teaching aid. As Mara invited her to touch back Michiko could not help herself as she leaned in and groped each breast before squishing them together as she buried her face into Mara's cleavage to motorboat the hefty bosom. She could feel her face growing all the more flush and warm as she savored the moment, and the one unique asset that Mara seemed to have, a stronger alluring aroma, it was an almost primal sexual smell that made Michiko quiver with delight as her body felt such excitement being this close to Mara.

Back
Top Bottom