Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother of Monsters: Descendants [hellsangel x Zenozine]

hellsangel

Is it too much to ask for replies?
[carried over from our discord story]

It was a harrowing night after the ambush and their Mother, Vanilla, had been placed into a poisoned coma that brought her into a deep sleep. From the deep sleep, the poison would start to spread inside her body and start to eat slowly from the inside, eroding her body like a corrosive substance. THe entire town that comprised of her children and their families were up in arms amidst the uproar of losing the connection to their dear mother. Mara carried Vanilla back to Vanilla's temple where they cleared the altar and laid her cold sleeping body there, despite the injuries she was still sustaining from the ambush. One of the tending priestess's a daughter of Vanilla, acted quickly by encasing Vanilla and the altar in a magical ice prison, her body kept in cryostasis to slow the spread and damage of the poison. Soon many of Vanilla's children gathered in the temple to cry and beg for a way to save their goddess mother.

"It was the Dark Elves that attacked. THey were aiming at us on our way to bring Michiko to the other settlement and Mother saved Michiko. Now we have to go find the Dark Elves and find the cure to mothers illness or a sample of their poison. Who will go?" Mara called out as she was being healed by the temple priestessses at the podium, addressing all the adult children of Vanilla that have gathered here. Who would go save their mother, but also they can't send too many out at the risk of leaving this primary town vulnerable to future attacks.

Vanilla: https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/7e/fd/7efdb9e5d8375b81ac39389e4c2c1247.png

Michiko: https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/69/3a/sample_693ac2e6a9dd08a0d674e48276bae4f3.jpg /

Mara: https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/8e/69/8e69416e33d96540883379f948c817d0.jpg

Fox twins
Mayu: https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/b8/b7/b8b75d51f115430a2a99889efef6b6c9.jpeg

Miyu: https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/64/28/sample_6428d48bc28abd140293981011424a17.jpg

Fox son:
Riku: https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/79/38/sample_793894e7d0764b4e68844e03a48495fd.jpg

Michiko was mortified, she had been leaving home a disgrace, she had thought this would be the last night with her mother, but not like this. As they got back to Vanilla's temple she stared on in shock as her mother was frozen to keep her from dying to the poison, but all Michiko could think about was how this had happened because her mother had sacrificed herself to block an attack that had been coming for her. It was truly mortifying, she did not think she was worth this, and now she would have to face her family once more after she had all but been disowned for desiccating her sister's memorial out of petty spite to her mother.

Vanilla shook her head as she hung back, not sure what she should do, her mother's last acts were to banish her and to see her out of the town. She didn't know what she should do with herself, should she just leave? As Mara took charge of the moment and gave a rundown of what had happened Michiko felt her heart racing as she listened to her half sister's words. As Mara asked who would go she spoke up. "I wish to go. Mother gave herself to protect me, I cannot go on after all of this without seeing this debt repaid. I will give everything I have to save mother." Michiko straightened up as she proclaimed her intentions, but she did not meet anyone else gaze as she still felt ashamed of herself, and she was scared to seek the judging eyes of her family.

As Michiko spoke, there were several glares at her as they already knew what she did earlier that night. It seemed at this moment that only Michiko volunteered but many wondered if they could cooperate with the one who unleashed their mothers fury and was the cause of the trip in the first place. Finally her uncle and aunts stepped forward, Miya and Mayu and Riku. "We'll come too. We want to help Mother Vanilla as our mother would have," they said and they looked at Michiko. Their eyes were saying they have not forgiven her yet but they would work with her to help save their grandmother and Michiko's mother. Mara seemed pleased at this and they wouldn't need to bring a big group with them. She looked at her family and nodded as Marv, Michikos dragon lover, also came forward. "i'll come too. I need to redeem myself too and prove I can earn mothers forgiveness too," he said and he looked to Michiko so she would know that he won't let her go alone either. This was quite the party now as they all stood together in front of the town of family. Mara also stepped in and smiled. "I think Mother will be proud we would do this for her. We have to go find the dark elves and discover what the poison is and if there is an antidote," she said to them.

Michiko did not care if she got foul looks, she felt her heart was breaking over what had happened, she could never live with herself if she did not do this. The addition of Miya, Mayu and Riku, Michiko was a little surprised that they would come with her being there, but with all that had happened she was happy she would have a chance to be with family and hopefully mend what damage she had caused. The last two of Marv and Mara joining the party made Michiko feel so much more at ease, she was no alone, she had her family with her, she would be able to get through this, she had family and those dear to her coming, she would be able to do this. As Mara took charge and explained what they needed to do she nodded. "A-Agreed...I do think we should make our way to talk with the other elves, see if they have any information on these dark elves." Michiko hoped it would be a good place to start, she had no clue Dark Elves even existed before this night.

Mara was happy at this little group and they shouldn't need anyone else to make it bigger. It would cost more and need more supplies the more people there were. "Then we will go in the morning," Mara said as she looked to Michiko. This was an unintentional turn of events but perhaps this could be her trial by fire, to prove her redemption for hurting their mother and their family with her selfish behaviour. "Michiko, I'll stay with you tonight. We have lots to prepare tonight. We'll all be leaving tomorrow," Mara said as she held her large hand out for Michiko to take. They would go stay in Michiko's room home as her home was still intact even though she's packed what she needed already. THe crowd had begun to disperse but a notable little dark being was left behind as Sharp Teeth was sitting in front of Vanilla's frozen prison, looking up at her with tearful eyes as he had been resting when she most needed his protection. He was her little sentinel as is some other darklings too.

As Mara walked with Michiko, it was a quiet moment between the two as they would approach Michiko's home. As they arrived, Mara finally spoke. "Michiko, I wonder if you are truly intent on redeeming yourself for mothers sake?" she asked her as Mara wanted to be as sure as Michiko would be of herself in this quest.

Michiko nodded at what Mara said about spending the night with her. "Yeah...that sounds like a good plan." Michiko looked over her little sister and she gave a weak smile. "You didn't get hurt while in that last fight did you Mara?" She looked to her sister a little concerned as they began to leave, but as she stopped at the door she looked back at the lingering figure of Sharp Teeth beside her mother's frozen form, she had never even thought about about how they had felt, they had always been there, her mother's silent guardians, and Sharp Teeth had always been there, he had even kept her out of trouble a few times, she didn't know what to do...perhaps before they left she would try to comfort him.

As she left with Mara she was almost home when Mara, weather she knew it or not put a blade into her heart. The ordeals of the night, the failure of her actions, the banishment, the cursing, the loss of the fight and the near loss of her mother, it had all hurt her so much, all coming off of having to face her family over her actions, and now Mara, her dearest friend, her closest sister had questioned her devotion. Michiko began to shudder as she looked up to Mara before she spoke in a weak sorrowful tone. "Please Mara, please. Y-You were there, you saw it, you saw what happened, how could I fail so much and just abandon her." She began to tear up and shake. "Please Mara I know I fucked up, just...just don't abandon me too." Mara shuddered and quickly hugged Mara, sniffling and sobbing into her sister's powerful bosom.

Mara looked at Michigo and trusted what she said with her remorse and hugged her with her strong muscled arms but being very gentle as she hugged her. "I'm your sister, and your friend. I won't let you go just like this," she said and kissed me high on the lips as the usual sign of closeness. She let Michigo in first into her home and bent down so she can fit yhrough the doorway. Her body still showed the arrow wounds but she was healing well thanks to Vanillas magic and blood in her, as well as the resilience of the minotaur blood.

As they dropped their things down, Mara would sit down on michigos bed and smiled at her. "Come. Rest with your sister. You need rest before we go," she said as she held her arms out for michigo to jump into again. Mara wanted to show that she still cared for her as she would hug michigo and lay down on the bed together with her. "Relax a bit. Show me what you do with your boyfriend," Mara said to her

As Mara began to comfort Michoko and consoled her over how they were still close and that their relationship. "Thank you Mara...if I lost you as well I do not think I could keep it together after tonight." As they moved into the room Michiko smiled as Mara sat down and invited her over. Michiko wasted no time as she hopped into Mara's lap and embraced her sister and snuffled in close. It was then as she was asked about what she did with her boyfriend, Mochiko could not help but blush as she looked to Mara and nodded. "I could do that for you Mara. Just relax and let me tend do you." Her tail flicked about and a little orb of fox fire began to float over them as Michoko began to let her hands wander over Mara's body, massaging and slowly working to relieve all of the tension that Michiko figured Mara had after the battle they had just escaped. "Does this feel good Mara?"

Mara moaned happily with a little moo, laying down on the bed to face up as she was naked with her dear sister. "It does but you'll have to squeeze harder. I'm more sturdy than your dragon boyfriend," she said with a tongue sticking out at her. She laid back and spread her arms out, her large breasts bouncing under the weight of Michiko moving around on top of her. As Michiko tended to Mara, Mara decided to join in on the fun too, reaching up to use her large hands and grasping Michikos breasts. She squeezed tightly and started fondling around to massage her there. "How do I feel? Does it release a bit of tension?" she said as she shifted one of her legs to use her hoof like feet to stroke Michiko's foxy tail. She moaned a bit more when she felt her dear sister giving more of an effort

Michiko giggled a little, she felt...lighter, like less was at stake. It was nice to be able to have a moment with her sister, to not have to dread not seeing her. Indeed she would make this a night worth remembering. "I owe you a good time for how much trouble I caused you. I will make this a night to remember." Michiko took hold of Mara's breasts and she began to grope and squeeze, massaging and groping firmly before coming in to lick and tease at Mara's nipple before beginning to suckle. She let her tails flick happily as she gave Mara's bosom her full attention while she moved her leg into place and began to rub firmly on Mara's pussy, doing her best to build up some foreplay before she would shift her focus.

MAra gave a loud moo as she stretched her long legs and her arms as Michiko was playing around with her breasts and suckling down on her nipples. Her large legs would try to squirm shut in reaction to the knee rub Michiko was giving to her while she hugged Michiko in towards her. "Mooo....ore," she moaned out as she felt her nipples start to become harder, her hands moving down to reach for Michiko's fox tail and finally stroking her furry end. She wanted to give Michiko the some attention as well and have some fun too. Mara would lower her head down where her large mouth would then suckle over her fox ear, nibbling on the tip as her long slithery tongue would lick around her fox ear and then tease just a bit inside her ear tip. Michiko's knee would soon find itself slowly become wet as Mara was feeling good, her pussy juices starting to flow amidst the foreplay pleasure she was being given

Michiko smiled as she managed to get Mara to moo for more, it got her to suck more firmly before pulling back and letting the hold pop as she switched breasts and returned to teasing Mara's nipple with her tongue while her hands continued to grope and massage Mara while as Michiko felt the slick warmth against her thigh she could not help but press more firmly and rubbed more quickly as she tried to make Mara lose herself. And then Mara began to go at her ears, this made Michiko gasp and shudder, her ear twitching automatically as she shuddered and quivered from the shockingly pleasant sensation. Michiko pulled back and moaned once more before popping free as she spoke. "Oh Mara, let me make you feel good." Pulling her leg back Michiko brought her hand in to begin fingering her sister, seeking to bring her to a climax.

Mara mooed loudly as she felt Michiko pry her legs apart which she willingly parted for her. Mara laid back on the bed to let Michiko perform for her and she tensed her back and raised her back up as she felt her fingers enter inside her pussy. "Moo, that's good sister," she moaned out as she played with her breasts to further stimulate her body as she tightened up around her fingers. But the fingers weren't enough for Mara as it went on, sitting up and looking at Michiko. "Your mouth. Use your mouth too," Mara said with her blushing face. She wanted to play with Michiko's foxy ears while she is sucking down on her pussy, her legs wanting to wrap around her head too in a loving grip as the pleasure builds from how Michiko sucks and fingers her pussy at the same time

As Mara showed her dominant side Michiko remembered her curse, she knew she could never experience a climax before her partner. So she submitted and actually found herself enjoying herself, it felt oddly good to just serve, to be submissive to her sister and to show her a good time. As Mara stood up suddenly Michiko blinked and she looked up at her sister as Mara gave her instructions and took hold of her ears once more, making Michiko shudder and coo as she looked up at her sister before she nodded and got into position. As she leaned in she kissed as Mara's folds before she began to lick, pressing her tongue deep into Mara's folds as she sought to make her feel good, her tongue would move to flick at Mara's clit and while it was away Michiko pressed her fingers back into Mara. Michiko fingered vigorously as she licked and sucked, doing everything she could to please Mara.

Mara clenched her leg muscles as she felt pleasure from Michiko's mouth and tongue licking all over her pussy and her clit, her fingers diving into Mara's pussy as well. She mooed louder as she got wetter and she couldn't help but squeeze down her large hands on Michiko's fox ears, rubbing deeper inside her pointed ears that were up in the air. "more more," she mooed as she panted loudly and enjoyed the expert fingering michiko was giving her. Her muscles were clenching her fingers inside and more juices were watering out, a sign that Mara was going to orgasm. "Moooore. Cumming," she moaned as she felt her peak was coming. Amidst Michiko's continued suckling and fingering, she would finally squeeze her legs around Michiko's head and cried out loudly, her pussy juices squirting out and splattering over her face. Shortly later, Mara would release her head and fell back on the bed, panting happily as her chest and breasts shook with every breath she took

Michiko felt a strange sense of purpose and satisfaction as she serviced Mara, it made her feel nice on top of the attention Mara was showing to her sensitive ears, it was almost surprising how tender Mara could be with her large hands. As Mara moaned and mooed before begging for more Michiko began to pick up her pace, and even slid a second finger into Mara's slit as she wiggled them to provide extra stimulation, and then Mara gripped her head. The hold was tight and oddly exciting on top of it all. As Mara's powerful thighs squeezed her head Michiko could not help but savor the sensation, it was oddly erotic and she felt a new sense of pleasure from it as Mara was pushed over the edge into her climax. All the while as Mara rode out her release Michiko dutifully licked away, savoring the taste of her sister before she became overwhelmed and her face was splattered with Mara's juices, but in the end, it was oddly rewarding, her body feeling a strange sense of delight in serving. As Mara laid down on the bed and recovered from her climax Michiko snuggled in close, wrapping herself around Mara's powerful leg as she snuggled in and spoke softly. "Did that please you Mara?"

Mara panted and mooed happily as she laid down on the bed with a relaxed posture. She would sit up a bit to look down at Michiko, her large hand patting Michiko's head and between her foxy ears. "That was lovely. All that practice with your boyfriend really paid off," she said though it was because of Michiko getting too carried away that got her into this mess in the first place. She would reach down and easily pry her off her leg and up onto her large bosom, her breasts being large and bounced upon Michiko landing on her breasts. She stuck out her long cow like tongue and started to lick around Michiko's face as if tasting her and her own pussy juices off her face. "You taste lovely," she teased Michiko and would soon hug her on top of her chest.

As Mara hugged her, quietness of the night filled the room as she looked at her dear half sister. "Michiko, we'll save mother together and then you can ask for her forgiveness properly again when she wakes up," Mara said as she had confidence they can save their mother from her cold sleep. It will be a long journey to find the dark elves but for their mother who risked everything for them, it is a noble quest for them to undertake for her sake. She brought michiko over to her large pillow next to her, intending to sleep together with her as she turned on her side to face Michiko

Michiko felt oddly satisfied at the end of it all, she had not known serving to feel this good. So as she was able to get Mara to pet her and praise her, it made her smile, but as she was pulled up and made to snuggle her sister. Michiko shuddered as she looked to Mara, she had never felt this small next to Mara before, she had always been so bold and confident, she had made Mara feel small next to her, but now...now with Mara asserting herself...she felt such comfort in Mara's arms, upon her hefty bosom. Of course as Mara began to lick her face, cleaning off her own juices made Michiko shudder with each lick, making her shudder as she savored the sensation. As they hugged Michiko let herself lose herself as she spoke softly. "Thank you Mara, you make me feel so welcome after what happened."

As the night continued and Mara proclaimed how they would save their mother and how Michiko would be able to apologize properly when this mission was over. "I-I would like to have that chance...I just hope that our mission goes smoothly. I do not know how we will find these dark elves, but I feel that our best bet is to go out to see the elves." As Michiko was moved to lay beside Mara she could not help but snuggle in close to her sister as she looked up to her. "I do not think anyone will accept my ideas after how I fucked up. So...I think you should be in charge Mara, especially after you took charge like you did." It felt so strange for Michiko to give up control, but she knew she could trust her sister.

Mara thought for awhile and hugged Michiko against her breasts in the hug. "Are you sure Michi? Mother was having plenty of hopes for you to be a leader as you grow up. I still see it in you deep inside," she said as she stroked her fox ears gently so she wouldn't accidentally crush her with her large cow sized hands. True Mara did take charge but Mara felt she was more born to be a guardian than a leader. But perhaps michiko would learn best at her side as her second in command. "Alright Michi. I'll take the lead for now, but I'll train you to be the leader of that position. No arguments on that. It's what mother would want for you," Mara said as she would accept the request for the short term in the mission. For now, they would need to rest and she stroked Michiko's head some more, humming gently as they shared their bodily warmth together.

Morning would come around but it was around dawn. Mara certainly was feeling restless as this was also the time she'd be up for her morning exercises. But they will have to quickly gather their provisions and equipment to leave their home town in their search for the dark elves. "Michiko, wake up. It's time to get ready and prepare for our journey," Mara said as she gave her a big cow lick on her cheek.

Mara's words cut deep, that had not been her intention, but hearing the wishes of her mother once more, just hurt all the more knowing she had gotten herself banished, cured and made a pariah with her family, two of her siblings now coming with her as a constant reminder of her failure. She brushed her hair back as she let out a resigned sigh. Then as Mara accepted the lead, but insisted that Michiko keep at her side to be trained to step in as a leader in time. "Alright, I can accept that role. Michi and Mara together again." Michiko allowed herself to sleep, she hoped that this was nothing but a bad dream as she drifted off, that she would wake, and her mistakes would have been just a nightmare.

As the morning came Michiko grumbled and tried to ignore Mara, she didn't want to take part in her exercise routine. Then came the lick, this made Michiko yelp as she quickly woke up and looked around. She was confused, but her mind quickly caught up with her. She remembered the journey that they needed to prepare for. She nodded solemnly before she took a deep breath. "Alright I am up, lets get things together." She did not have to look long to get all of her things, she had already been prepared to leave the night before. Now she had time to speak with Mara. "So do you have any idea where we should start Mara? I was thinking we could start at the border towns, hopefully we can find some more friendly elves we could ask about supposed dark elves. Maybe someone knows something, what were your thoughts?" She looked to Mara, wondering what her sister had planned, but she had the sinking feeling Mara might end up presenting Michiko's plans as her own.

Mara chuckled as she watched Michiko yelp out loudly and roll away from the big cow lick she gave her. Their things were already packed and ready to be rolled out. Because it would be a long journey, they made a wagon with a pair of strong deer stags as their mounts. Food won't be an issue and these monster like deers have been properly tamed by the town. As Mara lifted up Michiko's bag as well as her own, Michiko asked Mara what their course of action would be first. "that's a good start. At least we will see if there are any sighting of Dark Elves in the local region or the rumors we may hear. It may be from other towns as well, and we can see the more secluded forest locations and mountains as possible searches," she siad as she as let Michiko out first before closing the door behind her. As they stepped away, ,she stopped Michiko and turned to look back at the house. "It'll be awhile before we come back. I hope it won't be a long journey," she said as she wanted to take in this moment with Michi before they would head to the town gate.

Miyu, Mayu, ,Riku were all waiting at the entrance, loading on some food and water supplies and some hay fodder for the deer mounts. They would eat the flora for sustenance as well during the trip. The three kitsunes looked at Michiko, not glaring daggers but certainly apprehension against her. Mara stepped forward again. "Now now, she's here to earn her forgiveness so work together. The four of you, load up and steer the deer. I'll walk alongside," she said and then went ot hug her father. Her Minotaur father smiled as he patted his daughter. "Don't worry. This old man will look after your mother and the town. Go do what you have to do out there," he said to her and they both mooed happily to each other.

For Michiko the moment at the door was not the same as it was for Mara, she could say that it was indeed a moment of leaving things behind, but for Michoko she was not going to be coming back, once this was over her exile would resume and she would return to one of the places she liked she figured. She let out a sigh as she leaned into Mara, her sister felt oddly comforting to embrace, it helped her feel as though she would not be alone for this quest. "We shouldn't keep the others waiting...my family already will have an ill sentiment towards me." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair as she turned, her ears laying flat against her head as she began to head to the town gate.

As she found her aunts and uncle loading their mounts for their journey ahead of them, she could feel their gaze upon her and she looked downcast. Thankfully Mara spoke up to break the ice and allow them to get on with their work. Michoko was not the best rider, but she had started learning for Marv, she had loved riding while he flew...she just...her eyes scanned the area and she felt a pit in her stomach, she was not going to see Marv again...she wouldn't be able to tell him she still loved him. Her heart ached, she had ruined his future, her beloved dragon knight. She then tensed as she saw the tender farewell that Mara was sharing and she saw her own father not too far away. She felt so much shame...she needed to face him before she left, she could not leave here in silence. Dismounting she walked to her father and remained downcast, her ears tight against her head and her tail almost wrapped around her leg as she stood before him. "I am sorry dad...I didn't mean for any of this to happen...I just...I am sorry I messed up. I promise I will make this right."

Michiko's papa would quickly wrap his arms around her and leaned his head over her shoulders. The hug was genuine and there was no hint of hate or anger in it. "I know darling. I still love you. You just stay safe and watch out for each other. You're all my children and yet you're so strong already," he said as he stroked Michiko's cheek while staring into her eyes. He wanted to imprint her eyes into his brain so he could remember well, then looked to the more elder of his children. ""Don't give up on them. THey are still family and they'll forgive you in time. Now stay safe out there, my Michi. your late sister Sakura would not want you to be reckless, especially when dealing with Dark Elves. They are crafty and can be deceptive. You must always be cautious with them," he said to her and kissed her forehead. He then brought out a wrapped dagger, a brand new sharp blade on it with Michiko's name engraved on the handle. "Take this from me. I had this made for you," he said to her as he would turn Michiko around and give her a gentle push forward where the wagon waited.

Mara would be standing ready next to the wagon. "Did you say your goodbyes properly?" she said as she lifted Michiko up into the wagon. Mayu would start up the wagon horses and the wagon would start rolling away, the large crowd waving goodbye with shouts wishing them fortune and luck. Riku would be holding a map and pointed at a spot. "We should be able to travel straight through this road to the next settlement. we can pick up anything we might be missing and spend the night there. After that, we'll be in the wildnerness," he said to the rest.

It was like she was a child again, hugging her father tight Michiko shuddered as she held him, he was such a wonderful father, she felt such guilt over what had happened. To have her dad comforting her, telling her that he loved her, it made her feel like she had not failed yet. As she was comforted that she would earn their forgiveness, it made her nod slowly as she accepted her father's wisdom. "I will do my best dad...I promise I will do things right." As her father then presented a knife for her Michoko took the blade and began to shudder as she hugged her father, sobbing in a minute of heavy emotion. "I-I promise I will make you proud dad, I am sorry I have been so disobedient." She needed a moment before she went back to rejoin the leaving party.

As Michiko returned to her sister she nodded as she looked up to Mara. "I wish I could say goodbye to Marv...but I do not know where he is, and I should not wander off trying to find him...we need to go." As they began to get going Michiko listened to her niece as she spoke of the map and the plan for the trip. "It should be a good choice, but should we perhaps aim to pair with some traders when we head towards elven territory? Safety in numbers, and the elves might know more about the Dark Elves that those who have agreed to live in our frontier towns."

Mara thought for a bit as she walked alongside the wagon, her long large legs taking large strides without any tiredness and keeping pace alongside them as they rode on the wagon and the horses pulling them along. While Michiko had a point, the relations with the elves were still a bit frosty despite the peace brokered by their mother Vanilla, a former elf turned succubus. "But would they be willing to divulge such information? We'll have to try to win some cooperation with them when we meet them, try to get on their good sides," Mara said.

Mayu looked at Michiko with an unhappy look on her face. "Maybe Auntie can go seduce someone. She really knows how to do such outrageous things anywhere," she said and looked back forward. Riku would shuffle closer to Mayu as if quietly agreeing with her.

"Mayu! Apologize to Michiko now. That was uncalled for. We're going to be working together so you should at least try to have some manners," Mara shouted. Mara quickly turned to Michiko. "Don't mind what she said. Just ... we'll figure something out when we meet the elves," Mara said as she wanted to try to keep the peace.

Back
Top Bottom