Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypest Video Game Tracks and Remixes

You don't even fight this big bitch, you just ran away. Her theme was slapping though; made you not want to leave the strip club xD

Bloo how the fuck do you know Silver is the greatest Rival of all time but think Steven and Cynthia are better Champions than Gary/Blue and Lance???? I can't even look at you right now. Dishonor. Dishonor on your whole family.

Bloo how the fuck do you know Silver is the greatest Rival of all time but think Steven and Cynthia are better Champions than Gary/Blue and Lance???? I can't even look at you right now. Dishonor. Dishonor on your whole family.

MY MAN, I LOVE THEM TOO. I just cannot help but simp for the Champion using my favorite Types in his roster, and the woman that made me shit my pants with her landshark. I will say though, Lance is pretty intimidating and Blue is one of my other favorite Rivals, I also thought the battles in HGSS and SM were pretty damn sick. I even cosplayed as Red at my local con a few years ago!

And Silver made me realize I 1)am into redheads, and 2)you should spend time with your children.

View: https://youtu.be/UDFWznA_L2k

Excuse me, but Cynthia IS the best champion I will not hear any slander to my goddess. I do love Gary/Blue a lot though too >.<

MY MAN, I LOVE THEM TOO. I just cannot help but simp for the Champion using my favorite Types in his roster, and the woman that made me shit my pants with her landshark. I will say though, Lance is pretty intimidating and Blue is one of my other favorite Rivals, I also thought the battles in HGSS and SM were pretty damn sick. I even cosplayed as Red at my local con a few years ago!

And Silver made me realize I 1)am into redheads, and 2)you should spend time with your children.

Nah you said "period" so don't try walking that shit back now son. Over here disrespecting the GOAT Champions like that and comparing them to the teehee happy-go-lucky friendship is magic champions. Gary/Blue was a rival turned Champion and a consistent asshole, and Lance helped you save Mahogany Town from Team Rocket's bullshit; he did team-ups before it was cool to do team-ups. He did double battles before there were double battles! How DARE you, sir! Dishonor on your COW.

Excuse me, but Cynthia IS the best champion I will not hear any slander to my goddess. I do love Gary/Blue a lot though too >.<

Don't you have some replies to write!? Got my PM's gathering dust over here; get your Cynthia fangirlishness out of here, we all know you can't be convinced otherwise. And I'm gonna say it--oooooh I'm gonna say it Mint, you did this: Diamond and Pearl is overrated. Boom. I fucking said that shit. Now both of you HEATHENS get out of here while I lay some HEAT none of you would even know about, because Kanto and Johto were the shit!

The thread just caught fire from those two tracks alone. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my son Atreus with me to reach Jotunheim, and leave you all to your sparkly bubblegum generation bullshit. You weren't in the trenches using Charmander without Metal Claw; you weren't there in the original Red, Blue, and Yellow days. You two don't know what it was like when you needed a Butterfree, Mankey, or a Nidoran to beat Brock. Privileged, both of you! Good day!

And I am going to say something even more controversial : Gen 1 is overrated, I own every game in the franchise physically and those cartridges are almost like my Holy Grail, that shit is EXPENSIVE. Gen 2 is top tier and as I said, it has my favorite Rival. But you won't catch me simping for anyone as much as I do with Cynthia. I played 1-5 dozens of times and enjoyed each game, Pokémon taught me how to read. I hope you're having fun with your 3-color palette GameBoy screen, grandpa! Mint happens to be an even bigger simp btw.

I stand by what I have already said.

View: https://youtu.be/-L1fBE6RqiU

View: https://youtu.be/gFRw4tSDnjs

Now if you'll excuse me, this conversation has gotten me in the mood to be pushed around and verbally abused by a mobster's estranged son.

View: https://youtu.be/LKOG5UM202Y

Enjoy the game, I am on my knees begging a friend to lend it to me for a week so that I can disintegrate my remaining braincells looking at the amazing graphics like I did with the RE2 Remake.

Back
Top Bottom