Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remembering the touch (Undetaker x Dionysus)

“Dragons are never too fat!” Athan replied, snapping at him “And no I’m not. I can easily move around…” Though, he grunted and groaned as the other pressed against his belly. He panted and whined, quickly trying to get him off again. “W-Wait! Wait, ow, ow stop it. That hurts, fuck. Please.” Athanasios let out a sigh of relief when Pavel finally climbed off of the massive beast, leaving him sprawled out against his bed. His clothes were tight on him, his shirt hardly covered the fat below his belly button, and his pants creaked every time he moved, no doubt they’d break soon.

Laying his eyes on the food and tube, the dragon freaked out. He squirmed and widely flung his arms around, trying to get him off yet again. But it was useless, with such an overfed gut he couldn’t move much. “C-C’mon!” Athan stuttered “No, no more. I-I’ll behave! I’ll only behave if you take it off! I swear, when I get my hands on you I’ll fuc-“ Athan was cut off when the tube pushed past his lips, the sweet liquid hitting his tongue and filling him up. Reluctantly, Athanasios drank, though he whined behind the tube

Pavel smiled when the other was squirming he hated being forceful but he needed to prove a point he wasn't joking around. He was angry at his bratty behaviour. He saw each swallow, it was becoming difficult but the dragon followed in suit. He leaned against the belly.

This time the belly did make such a horrendous noise of a belly retaliation. It squirmed a button pinned off and the belly leg loose only bloating bigger. His hand soothed delicately. Watching carefully as the grains fell in the tub of liquid. It was thicker than an average liquid. As it was designed to get fatter. He smiled at his dragon.

"All of it gone Athan that's the price you get for calling me a dick head and not respecting me like you should."

Athanasios had no choice but to simply lay there and let the tube fill him up even more, despite how his belly growled and bulged outward. It was no surprise when his pants button went flying off, the zipper breaking not long after it. Next came the bottom two buttons, the white shirt starting to strain and tear. Great, he’d need another uniform. To think, he had gotten his last fitted last week, they had to have someone come in and take his measurements to make a custom uniform for the dragon. Not that Athan mind, bragging about it to the other shifters. Feeling the thick liquid hit his tongue, he groaned, so thick and heavy, no doubt made specially for weight gain- the same method used by farmers to fatten pigs up, something he thought was worth noting.

He drank and drank, until it was all gone, and he was left a pouting, bloated mess. Athan really couldn’t move, pinned down and rounded out by the sheer amount of food rested in him. His clothes no longer fit clearly from the way he clung to his body, torn and broken, and his fat spilled from it all. Athan let out a few shaky breaths, starting to slip back into that food coma as he took in a couple heavy pants. God it felt like just breathing was going to make all that food come right back up.

“Ngh..ah..” Was all the dragon could mutter, far too full to even move his heavy arms to rub his overfed belly, he could only describe the feeling as painful, so painful

He smiled at Athan's efforts he knew it was Dragon instincts to eat whatever was in front of him little did the dragon know that in an hour's time he would be hungry again. He knew Athan had been taking the pill that would make him gain weight, eat the sheer amount that he was able to so he knew he wasn't doing anything wrong by not telling him. He had did his research that it wasn't going to be anything lethal against the dragon if anything would just harness the urges. It would spark it.

He loved the breaths, the deep panic breaths that the dragon was trying to keep it all in. He loved how compact the other was. Every time he swallowed, threatened to come back up, he was so over fed it was unreal. He loved every minute of it, ever burp was sickly burps.

He rubbed the dragon's belly with every love and care as the other hand was taking the funnel off, he remarked as he was able to the dragon was clearly having a hard time taking the last of the stuffing's in. He grumbled moaned, he could see the liquid that he'd just taken trying to come back up. So Pavel removed the funnel mask before placing it to one side. "You did good today. Sorry if I was rough but you do need to start trusting and respecting me." He wanted to prove a point that he was 100% serious.

"I don't care how much you gain, my little chub's." He smiled "The other dragons had told me you were cheating, like you weren't taking your gaining seriously enough. I think their wrong." He smiled knowing that would irritate him because the one thing that the dragon was, was a sore loser.

He helped the belly out of the shirt, he rubbed it, he noticed that each rub the dragon moaned, he was huffing and panting even in his sleep, the slightest prod made the dragon cough thinking he was going to be sick. He then laid his head against the entire stomach which protested with the pressure. In an hour's time the dragon would just be hungry again even though logically he would still be letting his stomach settle.

He let his dragon sleep as he gently rubbed the top of the belly where all of it sat, it was so packed he could tell the dragon was trying to keep it down. "Keep it down sweetheart, you're not allowed to waste them precious calories."

Pavel gently prodded the firmest parts that made the burps to help with the pressure, he had sat on the belly again which wasn't a good idea because the belly protested, he was trying to get the entire belly massaged. It was hard not to react himself., getting a boner.

He gently ridden the belly, in a smooth wave pattern trying to move all the stuffed part in the top of the belly. He wasn't trying to hurt but give the dragon soothing motions of course, it would make him want to be sick. But the dragon was in a food coma now. He rocked the belly side ways and upwards in a pattern that was soothing and relaxing.

He did of course couldn't resist a little bounce on the firm belly making him burp louder with a sick. "I'm doing this to relief the pressure not to be mean my fatty dragon." He knew the other wouldn't see it like that but if he didn't he would stand the risk of being sick. He could see occasionally it going back in the throat. So he used his hands to guide it and sooth it back down.

He grinded down low he loved the pressure, feeling the fat between his legs although he was hurting his thighs. Feeling the chunky dragon's breathing making him rise up and down to control the flow. He stroked the dragon's cheek and kissed him on the lips. He stroked the dragon's neck to calm the sickness down. Eventually he had gotten off and laid on the dragon's stomach covering them both up with a blanket.

The dragon's belly was really noisy, pouting as if he's was protesting even with the head against it. Wanting the freedom of breathing.

Last edited:
The Dragon had never felt so full before. The most he’d ever eaten was in a competition with another dragon, Athan had never even realised how much he had put away until he fell back on the ground and couldn’t move. A whole chicken, two large pizzas, nearly a dozen burgers and to top it off, a triple tiered cake. He had been quite a bit smaller, but still, he was so full. Breathing hurt, even moving his arms did too. He was left there on the ground until his rider came in to find the fat dragon on his side, shirt buttons broken and his pants torn. Even then, he was practically rolled out, plopping himself back on his bed and making the elf massage and rub his belly until the pain subsided. Of course, once he was able to walk again, Athanasios had waddled straight back down to the stable to brag about his feats in their friendly competitions, smirking and going straight for a bag of treats, no matter how much his rider scolded him for it. All the Dragon’s had been large, but not as large as Athan was - especially now.

Athanasios didn’t dare move, even as Pavel mounted the colossal stomach, rubbing the soft fat and prodding are it. He merely groaned in his sleep, slowly waking up with a pout. He just wanted to rest, sleep off his belly ache. But still, he let his rider have his fun, panting and huffing as he played with his gut.

When Pavel had stopped, Athanasios was left groaning and whimpering. “N-No more…fuck…I-I just wanna sleep..”

It was an hour later when the pill should've kicked in now, he had the best sleep resting against Athan's stuffed belly. Nothing actually bettered it, it was comfy soothing hearing all the noisy belly digesting all the foods he's eaten that day. He had gotten up and showered and even went to Athan's room and brought some spare clothes so the male didn't walk around naked, not that he minded.

He was in his own office writing the report, making sure the office knew that he was making progress with Athan although most of it was just based on what they wanted to hear nothing that was actually true. The male had an obsession with eating. Slurping his coffee he had purposely left the pantry open in case the pill kicked in.

His morning had consisted of pretty much boring reports and meetings getting majority of the work done. He had worked wonders with stubborn dragons before so the office wasn't so handsy on him. They left him to work his magic. Little did they know that being Athan's his biggest client and partner, well he had no choice but to encourage it. All of his food that he ate and the way it made Athan feel turned him on.

He was very bratty and had characteristics that he didn't like but when he was full he was cute and docile.

Waking up the next morning, Athanasios was surprised when he found he was not in his usual apartment, only to have the memories of last night come running back to him. He pouted, more than unhappy that he had firstly been fed so much, and secondly that he was now living with Pavel. That was something he couldn’t bare. He knew he’d only be teased for how he normally lived, lounging around and napping, demanding his rider order him food every now and again. Or, head off to work. The dragon climbed out of bed, belly first as per usual. He looked softer now that he had yesterday, his gut had lost its round shape, jiggling and shaking as he waddled to the other end of the room. Getting changed, Athan struggled clearly. Bringing the shirt to button felt like a nightmare, tugging on the fabric desperately to get it to shut. His pants had been just as difficult, having to suck in over and over again to get the belt around.

Once he was done, Athan made his way into the open living room, only to pause as he felt a sudden pang of hunger. Confused, he rubbed his belly, was he that hungry? The dragon’s belly roared and growled, pouting as he continued down to the pantry. He didn’t even think to wonder where Pavel was, he was far too hungry for that.

As fast as he could, Athan picked up some food from the pantry and retreated back to the bedroom, as if Pavel wouldn’t see him eating. With a rather greedy grin, he dropped his food on the bed and took a seat, gut splitting his legs apart as he eyed the snacks below- chips, cookies, cupcakes, candy etc. Not wasting any time, Athan began to eat, chubby hands stuffing food past his lips

It had been hard work this morning, covering all the bases of the reporting to the government officials. He couldn't get over how much time flew and it was already approaching lunch time. When he finally pulled away at his desk, he wondered where his stubborn dragon had gotten to.

He had made himself a coffee in his office and decided to venture into the bedroom area where he had last spotted the dragon, he expected him to be asleep, but here he was scoffing his face, stuffing his face with the pantry that was unlocked knowing that the dragon wouldn't be able to resist. Was it slightly manipulating? of course but he knew his dragon would be whinny and bratty for it.

Looking at his dragon on the bed proudly with his gut hanging out he folded his arms and looked down at his nose as a slight hint of smirk on his face. "Now this is where I found you."

Hearing the door open, the dragon quickly blushed as he was found, greedily letting his belly hang as he ate. Chubby fingers went to put down a candy bar, trying to hide the wrappers and cans around him, clearly he’d had quite a meal, eaten his fill and now he was still continuing. But he had stopped the moment Pavel walked in, scrambling to his feet. Though his stomach wobbled and jiggled as he did, nearly making the massive dragon topple over. “I-It wouldn’t kill you to knock!” Athanasios quickly insisted, scowling at his rider.

“Look, if you’re gonna make me fly again, tough shit. I’m in the office today.” Ever since Athan had put on all that weight, his boss had merely decided to have him work less hours- on account of him only whining if he wasn’t fed every hour or so, therefore he started work later in the day. “You can’t make me fly and do office work, asshole.” He turned to the mirror, sucking in his belly to redo his belt, watching as he sighed out and his fat swallowed the leather, his belly hung over his waist, rounded out and full as he waddled away, pouting that he’d been interrupted

He looked at Athan who was already making demands, typical. He chuckled at the very thought of it. The male was sucking in his gut. "I didn't interrupt you I came to check up on you. I had no idea that you would be doing this and it's my dorms as well now you know." He smiled at the dragon's attempt to 'order him around.'

"You know what happens when you order me around dragon, didn't you learn from yesterday?" He asked his tone was more of a scowl to say that he was being serious.

He went behind the dragon and put his hands on the other's stomach feeling how podgy it was and chunky. "I want you to keep on eating." He smiled tone. "I'm not done with you yet." He than grabbed one of the snacks and shoved it into the other's mouth. "I told you you will respect me."

The dragon gulped as he walked back, watching as the other got closer, quickly closing the space in between. He let out a relieved sigh when the other walked off, only to come right back behind him, grabbing and squeezing at his soft fat as he whined. “A-Ah!” He stammered, pouting “Shut up. You can’t and won’t boss me around. I am a dragon, you’re some tiny, puny little elf.” He huffed, but he let out quite the groan when he felt a cookie enter his mouth- or rather read shoved past his lips, chubby cheeks covered in crumbs. “Mmhmf!” He cried, pulling away- or rather attempting to- only to be pulled right back.

Ethan’s plump face went red once more as his gut was held onto and more food was forced into his mouth, not that he cared now, he was getting fed now, to make things better he didn’t have to work and move around to get it. Though, his pants were getting tighter by the minute it seemed, his belly hanging over such a small waistband hiding how badly the fabric was stretched and how much his belt creaked with each breath out

He smiled at Athan's efforts, trying to be bossy a lot of people would've been put off by the bratty behaviour but he was turned on by it the way that Athan refuse to listen to authority. The way he protected Dominance but under the right circumstances mainly with food and a stuffed belly, hell Athan was docile as a puppy.

"I'm not scared of a fat chubby dragon Athan, you can be swayed one way or another and I do plan to tame you this puny Elf had gotten you in the air with or without your blessing so be grateful I am in a good mood." He smiled coldly at the other. Knowing he wasn't going to mess around. Well, he then grabbed the funnel from the cabinet again and strapped it to the other's face whether he was standing or sitting he didn't care the dragon will obey him.

"Open wide sweetheart. I put more powder than the recommendation in this one you should've not insulted me." he so quickly so the other didn't have the opportunity to fight back. He guided the other back to the bed for more comfort. He stroked the other's belly. "You look so good when you're in this position." He cooed his words as if he won.

"I bet you can't swallow all this down in one chug mate. The dragons said that."

Most dragons were rather physically gifted, graced with brute strength, stamina and flexibility. However, most of that just seemed to be used on being able to move and work their massive bodies, as time went on the agile and strong dragon race got slow, plump and greedy. Athan was a perfect example of such, his strength buried underneath layers of fat as he tried to get the other off of him. There had of course been a time when Athanasios was too blessed with such physical talent, but his lover for food had been his demise, spending days, weeks, months, years shoving his face with plenty of food. He fell back against the bed, huffing and panting as he slowly sat himself back up, plump thighs split apart again by his massive belly rested on the bedsheet. He could feel whatever the hell this milkshake was entering his body as he gulped it down, he couldn't help himself. The dragon heard some mention of a power, confused as to what he could mean, but he was lost in thought with all this food, his mind hazy and dumbed down almost as he drank.

Well, until that next comment. Rage filled within him, causing the dragon to only eat and drink more, his pride bruised by the other as he began to swallow more of the thick liquid. However, by the end of it all, Athan was left a bloated mess. He had sat so peacefully as he drank, not paying attention to how much his belly ached and gurgled. But now he had to deal with it as he laid there, panting and gasping. "Mm..belly rubs.." The dragon whined

He smiled at Athanasios noticing the big belly that was now bloated between his legs, he loved it. He saw the big gut as Athan continued to swallow he rubbed the top of the gut first and laid his head on his big massive stomach. He was so proud of Athan's capacity. It wasn't to sniff at. The male's consumption abilities were very much non-beatable. He could hear a belly ache starting to come on, so Pavel sat on the big girth. "Come on big boy breath in." He smiled as he saw Athan's head.

"You are such a good dragon." He smiled as he patted the side belly as it breathed and coughed up. He leaned down to take the last bit was taking in. He felt for the other's belly cough seeing every movement that Pavel made, the dragon's belly was well stuffed.

"Think you can eat more dragon?" He asked cooing at the other.

Athan couldn’t help but lean into the other’s touch, sucking in as best as he could before huffing out, gut wobbling before falling still. He didn’t like to admit it but…Athanasios had quite a soft side when it came to both Pavel and food. The way he would melt for belly rubs, pets. - especially at his horns - attention and food, it kept him docile and obedient, for the most part and depending on what treats he got. Though, from the sheer amount of food he ate, nothing was much of a treat.

Now he was back to being his normal pouty and bratty self, with all his might pushing Pavel off of him and heaving himself back up, retreating like a wounded dog to his side of the bed; with his size though he took up more than just one side. “I’m not eating any more food, go away before I…well you aren’t gonna like. We dragons are dangerous you know! Even if our human forms, with claws, teeth, horns!” He rambled, folding his plump arms over that soft chest of his. “When I get me a new rider you are so gonna pay for all this.”

Pavel looked at the male and tilted his head at Athan back to being bratty, clearly not full enough. So he had no choice but a swoop action mindful of the other's potential thrashing arms in the attempt to stop him. He had gotten the mask and tied it around his face once again not allowing a second to spare.

He then went to the cupboard and extra strong stuff and poured it into the funnel and used what he could to guide the other's head so it cooperated. "Now, what you were saying? I hate to break this to you sunshine, but I am your last chance, your rider. I am why they called me here otherwise you'd be deemed as useable, your bratty behaviour is on thin ice, no matter how fat you are. I'm your last chance to redeem your bratty behaviour, it's either me to keep this luxurious life style or... the dog house mate, end of the line. Worse case scenario you will be casted out into the cold where the rogue dragons live, you wouldn't be accommodated. My report depends on your life style, you wouldn't be needed. I am the master dragon rider, not just a puny elf, Athan."

"Just keep that in mind the more you break my rules or insult me the consequences will be a LOT harder. I have a funnel room which I could easily attach you to and will not remove it until I feel you've fully repented. That could...take time." He smiled at the other's squirming.

"Now now, don't look at me like that this is me saving your ass, I've been saying nothing but good in your report that you've been making progress. I just have to say that person, no, he's not fit to work he's not fit for anything he's just such a bad dragon and all of this life style will be gone." He smiled "Do I make myself perfectly clear little dragon?"

"If dragons were so dangerous they wouldn't be used. For thousands of years Dragons have respected Elves and Elves have respected dragons, whether you like it or not. You have to lump with working with me. Now swallow."

The dragon whined and huffed as the mask was strapped back onto his face, pathetically attempting to claw at it or pull the damn thing off. Of course, it was useless, and so Athan was forced to sit and wait as Pavel prepared him for an even bigger feeding. He pouted behind the mask, continuing to whine about anything and everything, though it was muffled due to the strapped on feeding mask. He had at least reached down to undo the belt on his work pants, giving him some sort of breathing room.

Athanasios watched nervously as Pavel returned, filling up the funnel yet again. He groaned, his hands moving to try to rip it off, but yet again, he had already tired himself out from the effort of trying before. And so, he laid back against the soft pillows, listening to the other with a slight sadness in his eyes. He sniffled as he listened, more than a little upset at the idea of being cast away. But still, he hated, no loathed, the idea of having to work with Pavel. He detested the way he punished and hurt his dragon pride.

Therefore, Athanasios was forced to drink and swallow yet again, though his stomach was already so full. He whimpered behind the mask, squirming as he drank

Pavel affectionately stroked Athan's full gut that was already at bursting normal average dragon wouldn't be able to take nearly half as much as this dragon was proven himself to be. "We can make this work you and I but you have to trust and respect me. And I'll do the same for you." Pavel looked at the male he must be wondering what choices he had, or gotten so bratty that he didn't care.

"I see true potential in you there's no denying you love food. I can give you it if you only meet me half way Athan. I am really your only choice it will be just a waste if we don't try and work it out. I know you don't like me but I can be liked, I will try to be more nurturing and more sympatric to your needs as a dragon. I will try and be more of a loving partner than trying to put demands on you but make no mistake I am no picnic nor a walking door mat. Trust me there will be consequences. "

He paused as he saw the other swallowing the liquid and stroked his neck to ease it down he could 'feel' how firm his chest was any movement now would be a mistake on Athan's part being ridiculously full. "You tell me what you want from me and I'll try and deliver it trust me I know how badly we were last time to know that it's not going to work but I don't want to give up on you. Besides. You've always been my favourite dragon to work with." Pavel never really showed any signs of affection before.

"It will be a shame if something happened to you, I think you can be worked there is promise in you but you got to learn how to show it." Pavel stroked Athan's full gut. Easing the sides with brush strokes.

Athan winced as his stomach was stroked, even just the slight but of pressure hurt, after all it felt like he was about to burst. With the way he was panting and huffing, and the way his belly bulged outward, it was safe to say Athanasios was more than stuffed. Yet still, the other seemed to make no move to stop the flow of liquid being pumped into his stomach, only standing by as he grew fuller and fuller. Of course, listening to him speak, he still kept his pout. But what choice did he have now? He was going to be stuck with Pavel wether he wanted it or not, that or thrown out. And at the size he was now, Athan could barely survive without the accommodations given to him. He could not hunt properly, though he thought he could, acting as if the food given to him was his. The dragon wanted food, attention and…love. If the other could give that to him, why resist? Of course, Athan would have a few adjustments to make with their relationship, he simply couldn’t change overnight.

The dragon continued to drink, much to his dismay, until he had seemingly emptied the funnel. Noticing this, Athan went to claw the mask off, looking back up at Pavel expectantly. He whined once again until he was freed from the feeding, quickly flopping back against the bed with a heavy groan. His belly did not wobble as he did, too hard and full to even jiggle. He’d never felt more stuffed and full in his life, never felt this…cornered especially.

“Fine..” Athanasios finally grumbled “I’ll listen and not be rude, as long as you keep the pantry full and give me attention when I ask.”

Pavel looked at the male and when he saw the finale drop fell, he finally decided unhook the mask and only to met by an very unpleasant dragon who was clearly pouting at the entire prospect of it. "I have already thought ahead of your midnight feast's and taken everything from dragon favourites and everything else, you'd find the accommodation is actually better fitted for you. If you decide to work with me we can make arrangements for even a bigger room for us to move in into." He smiled at the male.

He then had taken the mask and put it to one side. The belly looked painfully full, completely at it's compacity. He patted and soothed even if the other decided to chuck it back up he was more loving and rested his head against the other's full belly. "We'd also make sure that we'd get a better bed the new room should be ready within a week." He could already feel the bed creaking under the dragon's weight. He wouldn't be surprised if the bed actually broke by morning.

He could hear the belly completely aching, he knew the other would be suffering until it calmed down, if it calmed down. He rubbed the lower part, he then went up tot he big large belly and sat on it squarely, he felt a tight in his own muscles with his thigh. Looking down at the huffing dragon. "So what do you say Athan? Think you can tolerate my ass?" He asked

"I will take care of you." He can feel every breath between his legs.

The dragon couldn’t help but have his interest peaked at the mention of having his favourite snacks, his greedy mind already going to the idea of getting to sit back and eat later on. “Better bed?” Athan questioned as his belly was rubbed “And a new room?” Athanasios, to be honest, was unaware of how much the bed struggled under his weight, how it freaked and groaned. He never noticed at all how much everything in their dorm was starting to struggle to cope with Athan’s weight. How close the door frames where to touching him when he walked through a door, or how the wooden’s chair practically bent when he sat down, or how his behind and plump thighs hung off the ends of the chair.

Athan continued to lounge around, sighing as he stomach was rubbed “I want a bigger dorm all together. Bigger bedroom, living room, kitchen…pantry.” He continued, finishing with a groan when Pavel sat atop his belly. “That hurts.” The dragon pouted “I’m too full for that, all thanks to you.”

"But you know you love it really." Pavel commented with a smile. "It's your own dam fault in the first place." He grinned at the other completely. He felt the belly make noises. "I'll take that with the higher-ups been as big as you are and the demanding role I can't see this bedroom being what you need right now. I will speak with the accommodation sectary." He could hear the bed groaning under Athan's weight. It didn't jiggle because of how tight and form fitting it was.

It wasn't until Athan breathed out that one of the wooden panels accidentally gave way Athan's weight gave in on one of the bed as the bed actually broke this time. Pavel could see Athan was on one side. "Ah Athan you broke the bed." He smirked a little at the other.

"Well, now we defiantly need to speak to the government officials." He got off the bed a all the pressure went on one side seeing Athan uncomfortable. "Come on fatty." Pavel grinned at the other helping the other up to his feet. He hugged the other's rounded belly.

"How long do you think it would be until you can't walk?" He asked.

Truth be told, all that food had been hard for the dragon to cope with. His body was so overstuffed it was painful, he could barley get out a few pants without having to beg to have his rub his gut. After all, it seemed the dragon was starting to get too lazy and plump to do so himself. He had just been starting to feel himself slip into unconsciousness when he was jolted awake by a sudden and loud cracking noise, and before he knew it he had landed on the ground with a thud, a pile of broken wood underneath him, and stuck on his side. Athan was rather confused at first, he hadn’t exactly registered that he was in fact heavy enough to break his bed. He made a rather pathetic attempt to roll over, just managing though he was left out of breath. “B-Broke the bed?” He repeated in a stammer.

Athanasios laid there before the other finally helped him, blushing ever so slightly at the teasing nickname. He groaned as his belly was hugged, pouting “Hey, that hurts..” He muttered, before he turned his head to look at the broken bed. “It’s an old bed..” He tried to reason, before sighing “Hmm…if you told to them, I mean it I want luxury, okay? I’ve worked here for years!” He insisted, deciding not to answer the other’s question. “Oh, and you need to come up with an excuse as to why I wasn’t at work today.”

Pavel hugged the other's tight belly "I can't believe you broke the bed. That's my good fatty." He cooed softly as he brushed his hand against the large mass of fat. "Mhmm I might be inclined to do it on one condition that you don't stop gaining okay?" He grinned. "It will be our little secret. I want that to be your main task." He patted the belly he could barely reach his arms around the solid mass. He rubbed the lower part and kissed the top half. He could hear the angry noises by Athan just standing the stress of the body.

He then went to reach his mobile and enquired the call. "Hello? sorry to bother you but we'd gladly accept. Well Athan needs a new office to accommodate his size and been wanting to change location for a while. I don't care about the price, we need a good sturdy bed to accommodate the dragon's weight a good pantry size and an office for me and for Athan make sure the doorways are wide enough for him to get through and a bathtub. Thank you, OH? there's a space available for viewing today? brilliant." Pavel replied.

"They've got a viewing for a grand room on the first floor, they don't normally give it out but because of my ranking and your size and ranking they're willing us to go and see it. You want to?" He asked. "Yeah sorry he was off sick today I did the reports." Pavel covered for him.

"Great I will see you in a few." Pavel commented as he put the phone down." Well that was quicker apparantly they were going to upgrade my room anyway I just didn't see the point in the past well been as someone broke the bed." He grinned at the other. "It has all the requirements listed."

"This one even has a proper chair and funnel for you to snack on."

Athan was quite for a moment, brow furrowed i. thought before he nodded “Hm, fine.” He finally answered “But I mean it I want…I want top quality okay? I want big, comfy beds. And, and a pantry and I don’t know, good stuff.” He mumbled, pouting as his belly was hugged, quickly reminding the other “Hey, I’m full, that hurts like a bitch.” Still, the dragon allowed it. Though that wasn’t to say it still didn’t hurt, normally Athanasios would have been laying around by now, trying to sleep off his belly ache or whining to have it rubbed.

But, he was eager to go to the showing. The faster they went, the faster it would be over and the dragon could nap off his overfed stomach. And, he was rather excited about the idea of having a chair and funnel, being able to eat without all that moving around sounded like heaven to the greedy beast. “Fine, I suppose we can go to the showing. But, make it quick. I wanna go back to lay down..” He said.

With that, Athanasios shooed Pavel out of the room so he could change into some clothes that somewhat fit him. He struggled out of his old clothes and into his new ones, pulling a stretched shirt over his head and a new pair of pants, though both still looked tight on him. Waddling out of the room, it was clear that if they’d stayed here Athan would have fast outgrown their accommodation. He barely got through the doorway, his plump hips and sides squished against the door frame, groaning as he had to pull himself out, only managing to do so by sucking his belly in quite a bit. Once out, Athanasios sighed and his once sucked in fat came back out, jiggling for a moment before settling. “Let’s go..” He muttered, following after Pavel as they made their way to the new accommodation

Back
Top Bottom