Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remembering the touch (Undetaker x Dionysus)

Resistance0Is0Futile

I brought a knife to a gun fight
Dragons were passionate about one thing and one thing only, food. They were so food orientated. This one particular dragon was non of the exception, one of the fattest dragons that he'd ever dealt with. Judging by the history, he had been working took time off at the desk of administration, mostly due to the inadequate behaviour of the dragon not complying of what was asked by the dragon rider. He knew this one dragon was very stubborn. He knew that a few firm comments and reminding the other who was boss.

Despite the fact that dragons were known to being fat, chubby and overly chubby. All the things he secretly loved, there wasn't anything he hadn't seen before to help riders gain control again of their said dragons. "I would like him please." He pointed to the application form handed to the administration the photo was the notorious dragon who refused to work under certain circumstances. Knowing the dragons weakness and understanding, spending countless years studying them he knows how they function and he just so happened to have a connection with this dragon it's been a number of years since they've seen each other it would be a surprise to see him. He had always been his favourite.

"He's not being in work in over two years, he's been doing office administration work to earn his keep, but his desk is completely shocking, Sir. Re-consider." The woman tried to stop him from making a mistake for applying for what they considered a useless dragon, he's become so fat that rumoured has it they couldn't even get a saddle around his dragon form.

"Yes I'm 100% sure you know who I am and what I do." He smiled at the woman. "Trust me I will whip him into shape if it's the last thing I do, we've had history before I became a master of Dragons."

"Well, if you're sure don't say I didn't warn you." She muttered as she stamped her approval on the sheets. She gave him the current dragon's wear about's his office number, the dragon's human form was so chubby now that he had to go through a bit side ways to get through but no one dared to comment. He was always scoffing his face his room was always requested with extra food claiming he was a growing lad that needed food and nourishment. She was about to call the dragon's office to let him know he had a visitor.

"No please don't inform him I will surprise him." He grinned knowing what that certain dragon would be doing right now instead of doing the paper work. Making his own way grabbing the forms and keys he made his way remembering it like clock work, he then found his route through the lifts and of course, a near by kitchen was near by no wonder why the other was chosen this floor. Being a high ranking dragon he had the choice of where he wanted to work,

A brisk knock when he finally found the dragon's office. Like he would be working he scoffed at the very thought and leaned against the doorway to take a gaze at the dragon. "Well, aren't you a sight for sour eyes, I hear you've been quite a stubborn thing."

Last edited by a moderator:
Athanasios could remember the first time a dragon rider had rode him into battle, the feeling of power from his fire and his booming roar, how fast he flew and his rider commanding him. Unfortantely, the pair could never get along. He never followed orders, always wanting to do his own thing, he was much thinner and smaller than most dragons at that time, and of course he deemed himself too high and mighty to have a rider like him. And so, it was no surprise that Athanasios had injured himself, a spear straight through his leg whilst in flight. A nasty injury to have, it left him bed bound for quite some time and was eventually put onto a desk job instead.

That was where he had worked for the past two years, his attitude remained the same, but his weight didn't. Even in human form, Athanasios was massive. A greedy, waddling beast as many called him around the office. So slim before, now his belly hung down to his thighs, his face sported a thick double chin and two chubby cheeks, hips and even his behind grew wider. He hadn't been in the field for so long, so what had he done instead? Eat, and eat, and eat. Eating competitions with fellow Dragon shifters, the stress of his new job, and his lack of movement from his injury were all contributors to the ball of lard he had become. His dragon form wasn't any skinnier either, barely able to get off the ground without the aid from one or ten dragon riders. Not that he wanted to fly, not without some encouragement in the form of treats and even then it was a miracle if he even got up. Riding him proved difficult too, having to have a saddle specially made to accomadate his girth, and even that was struggling to fasten.

Of course, he showed off his stomach and fat proudly to the other dragon shifters, boasting about his recent meal or how much he had gained that week, rubbing his overstuffed belly as he waddled past them. He had grown to become one of the heaviest dragons around. So, as per usual he was relaxing back in his office, eating more than enough food for a small family. His belly sat atop his desk as he ate, reaching down to grab a chicken drumstick when his door opened. "Hey! I'm working in h-" He cut himself off, looking back at his old rider, listening to him with a frown. "What do you want? Aren't supposed to be elsewhere, instead of bothering me when I'm trying to work."

Pavel hadn't seen the other in a few years, apparently no surprise there that he had been some what of a handful. He had a stubborn streak which annoyed him to the point where they had to disclose their contract. When the other saw him he smiled at the other, not a pleasant smile like a knowing smile. He then brought the papers in his hands and walked up to the desk of the handsome Dragon shape shifter.

"Working you? that's rich." Pavel scoffed a laughter he grinned knowing the other didn't like that kind of teasing. "You've been proud of yourself lately? I came from across the boarders because I hear no rider can take you on well, my lad your day's your lucky day." He placed the important signed papers in front of the other.

"You've been promoted back to dragon work as my dragon." He smiled knowing how 'happy' the other would be. "I made a customized dragon saddle ready for your girth. I have special treats for your dragon all you need is to comply to my orders." He smiled as he sat on the corner of the chair like he owned the place. "You know you could never refuse me." At this angle he could see how fat the other had gotten he couldn't believe the change. "Woah you really have been 'working'" Empathized the word on 'working' his gut.

" So you're ready to start working buddy old pal?" He smiled as he saw the other was about to eat a drum stick seeing the belly squished against the desk. "I can't believe you're one of the fattest dragons you were so skinny when I last saw you." He then investigated the dragon's weight.

"They weren't kidding when they told me. Stand for me, Dragon. I want to see what I'm working/with dealing with here." Pavel didn't mess around. "If you're good I might reward you with more treats or belly rubs."

"You can't tease me any more. I over see all documents and approve or deny riders, so technically I'm your boss, asshole." He replied rather sharply, until the other suddenly set down a document on his desk. He gulped and read the contract, his face morphing into a frown as he snapped. "Hey what the hell? We never worked well the first time, on the field or in...other areas." He mumbled. Back in their time working together, the two had gotten...rather close, their hatred turning a twisted sort of friendship before they knew it they were dating. It was an on and off again fling, together so perfectly off field but at each others throats in battle. It had all ended when the other moved away and the dragon shifter was injured.

His frown only got worse as the other kept talking, especially when he told him about the new saddle. Great, now he hardly had an excuse. With that same scowl, he lifted the drumstick up to his lips and began eating, huffing "I'm not flying around for hours like some show dog, alright? I'll work for half an hour at most, and thats if I decide you've given me enough treats." Athanasios finished the meat rather quickly, setting the bone on a plate. "Stand? I.." He paused, great that was going to mean extra work. He was already so full, his mobility would no doubt be effected.

Still, the dragon squeezed himself out of his tight chair with a groan, belly wobbling for a moment before standing still. He waddled out from behind his desk, chubby hand rubbing at his belly with a sigh, chest rising and falling as he tried to get his belly ache to settle. Athanasios was quite the sight now, with a gut that rounded out from the constant stuffings, thick thighs that forced him to waddle instead of walk, his soft, heavy chest sat atop his mountain of a gut. "Told you what? Was it the other Dragons? Were they jealous?" He smirked "I'm one of the fattest dragon's they've had in a while," He bragged "I snapped my last saddle, and I'm undefeated in those silly eating tournaments they have."

"Why do think I want you?" He grinned at the other stubbornly got up, he was prepared for the back lash, the insults, whatever the other did that thrown at him. "If you're like this I dread to think what your dragon is like. " Even though his words sounded disapproving of how fat and chubby the other was, he was secretly thrilled with the prospect. "You can bark all you like Athan, you can deny me but we both know you wouldn't." he grinned wider as he saw how much the belly had hung, he went closer to inspect he could see how full the other was and he was greatly amused by it.

"I chose you because you were the fattest dragon." he then went to the other and hugged the girth of the belly he brought the other closer, he could hear the panting. "I've always had a thing for you and I still do Athan. I was sad it didn't work out between us but we both worked differently." He never had planned to actually get Athan back into working. "Who says I will be working you? I want you to continue as you are, getting fatter and fatter." He wasn't shy about it either. He smiled as he then rubbed the other's belly, the gut jiggled of how round it was.

He marvelled how much he was. "We can keep this to our little secret if you're willing to be a good dragon for me." He then patted the other's stomach allowing it to be near him. I'm not going to force you to loose weight can you even fly at all?" He asked wondering the dragon's stance.

He then grabbed his thighs around the dragon's belly to bring him closer to feel the massive girth. "Would you show me how talented you are at those silly competitions? I heard a dragon boasted how weak you were at one competition sworn you cheated. " He grinned knowing that that would fuel the anger for him to eat more.

"I need you to do a custom fitting of the saddle though, to see if it's fit. You won't be expected to fly." He squeezed his thighs around the other's belly feeling the firmest. "What do you say?"

Athanasios watched as the other gripped his gut, hugging it almost and bringing him closer, though he couldn't help the way he panted from his day spent eating. "You won't be working me? Isn't that why you asked to get paired with me? To make me lose the weight and go back into the field?" He watched as his gut jiggled, clearly proud at how fat and lazy he had become. "Hmm, fine, I suppose I'll allow it. But don't order me around, I don't like being told what do do. Especially by riders. And I totally can fly, I just don't want to." That was somewhat of a lie. Flying was getting more difficult for him these days, in his dragon form his belly sagged to the floor, his wings working so hard just to lift his gut from the ground, never mind the rest of his body.

The dragon was calm, until Pavel’s next comment. “What?” He roared, glaring angrily at the other “Who? Who’s saying that! I don’t cheat. They’re probably some pathetic, tiny dragon who I beat. I’m the best there is, the biggest too. All them other dragons are tiny compared to me.” Athan boasted, and he wasn’t lying. Too many times had Athan eaten himself into a food coma, pinned down by his own belly or ate enough to feed three dragons, leaving him whining at his rider for attention with belly rubs. His former rider didn’t seem to care as Athanasios got fatter and fatter, perhaps that’s why he was the size he was now.

“Hmm..” He began “I’ll come down for a saddle fitting. But it’ll cost you. I want treats, and not just a box of cookies, I want the proper stuff. Meats, cakes, anything. If you don’t I’ll never even transform into my dragon for you.”

He loved the way that the other 'ordered' him around clearly he hadn't respected him enough. "Yes that is why they assigned me to you as you know I'm not just any Dragon Rider, I am a gold master dragon rider which means I get to train you into doing your job and revert to how you should be other wise you'd be deemed as useless and be stuck with this job which of course we both know, we know you love it so I'm striking you a deal long as you prepared to do your job and gain weight I'll won't force you to do the work that's required and really you should be doing 5 hours of flying. Which we won't." He grinned.

He guided the other back down which wasn't much effort, the chair 'squeaked' under the pressure of the massive amount of weight that was put on. "Clearly you had enough treats dragon." He grinned clearly not afraid by the dragon shifter. "I will give you all the foods your stomach can handle, then you'd do the saddle fitting even though you'd just breathe out and say it doesn't fit. Trust me I met dragons like you."

"In fairness I am confident in my riding ability that I don't need a saddle but it's funny to see you trying to breathe with it on." He grinned at the other. Not showing signs of slowing down. "Breathe in for me for a second." He sat on the top of the other's belly feeling the pressure slowly being released. "Struggling are we?" He could feel the fat grumbling, digestive noises being angry. He could hear the angry noises.

Grabbing from his pile of foods ready to be eaten. He went to get the chicken and proper meats. "Show me that you can eat all this pile of foods then you'd show me your dragon deal?" He could feel the intense breathing from his legs. "Suck it in big boy it's your own fault for not respecting me. " He shoved a bit of food into Athan's mouth he did this repeatedly until he got to the last bit of food that was in the basket of treats "Think you can handle this one?" He asked.

He squeezed himself back in the ill fitting chair, hearing it creak and groan beneath his weight. "Don't patronize me. The other Dragon riders lock them away so I can't get to them now. It's bullshit." He pouted, arms folded as he sat in his chair "I'm just doing the stupid saddle fitting okay. I mean it, don't get me to fly or I'll just change back." The dragon continued to threaten, sitting back in his seat and snapping. "Don't say that. It's horrible with that damn saddle, if I eat too much I can barely breathe with it on."

Athanasios had begun to calm slightly, reclining in his chair when he was suddenly told to breathe in. He did, sucking in his belly as best he could before suddenly he found Pavel sat against his stomach. He heaved out, watching the soft fat press against the man sat atop it, his stomach groaning and rumbling furiously from the pressure of having a person atop it and the sheer amount of food the dragon had managed to get his gluttonous hands on. Athan panted and wheezed slightly as he was fed. At first he had welcomed it, finishing chunks of food with big, greedy mouthfuls, but as time went on and the volume of food only increased, he was struggling. He could almost see his belly growing rounder, firmer, fuller, a sign of his wealth and status in his Dragon culture no matter how badly his belly ached.

With the basket of treats remaining, Athan was beyond stuffed. He didn't even think he could move, his gut sat atop his desk or either pressed against it. He gasped at the little movements Pavel made, only upsetting his belly even more. "G-Good luck getting me to the stable.." He stammered in between pants

He was truly astonished with how much Anthan had managed to eat, he could feel the weight getting more bloated as the back inclined to take it all in even threatened to come back up so Pavel had leaned forward, his crotch embedded into the stomach and stroked the throat to allow it to sooth down. "I did warn you not to test me Anthan." He cooed softly he knew that the male was stubborn but not THIS stubborn. With this much food no doubt he'd be pinning for a belly rub like normal. "You're so predictable." He grinned at the other he squeezed a little with his thighs. "Open wide you don't want them dragons to laugh at you do you?" He chuckled knowing he'd hate that.

He then shoved the last bit into his mouth and stroked the throat to help ease the swallowing. "We do have to do the scheduling for the fitting, it won't be for long just for me to clip it around your dragon's belly then we can cosy up in bed because guess what we're roomies." He grinned. "I know you're a terrible bed night snacker. "He knew the others habits like the back of his hand. He was cute when he was so stuffed.

Pavel stroked the other's black locks he could feel the belly cough as he moved. "Your belly okay?" He asked soothingly as he rubbed his head onto the other's shoulder's affectionately. "Come on I will help you then you can rest?" He allowed himself to stay for a few minutes as he finally got down a big massive groan of relief as it extended a little further.

He patted the belly." Come on my prince." He smiled he held the other's hand and aided the other to his feet it was a bit of a push. "Lean on me if you want I'm strong enough to take you. God you really have let your self go haven't you?" He could see the shirt rising up from his belly. "I would love to see you in action of the eating competitions."

"You really can fit through the door?" He asked knowing it was a tight squeeze. Every so often he stopped so the other could catch a breath he rubbed the soreness of the bloated belly. He tempted to hug the other tightly. " How exactly fat is your dragon these days?" He asked. He patted the belly trying to sooth it as they finally made it into the lift.

Athan laid back in his chair, watching as his stomach heaved outward, gurgling in order to try to digest all that damn food. "Don't..." He paused and groaned "Don't tease me...I-I am a dragon." Athanasios huffed, slowly swallowing the last bit. Now the other dragons wouldn't even dare mock him or question if he cheated in those stupid eating competitions, the dragon shifter thought. But, now he was left to deal with the consequences, a belly ache quickly coming on. He groaned and whined, belly spilling out even more as Pavel climbed down. He made a pathetic attempt at begging, pouting and snapping at the other "C'mon, my belly hurts." Athan complained, his shirt starting to rise up now his gut had filled up even more space "I need a belly rub, now. Please, can't move without one." He continued to pout before he was reluctantly forced to his feet.

He stood for a few minutes, leaning over and gripping his desk to try to reach down to rub his gut, panting and heaving before he stood upright. However, even a few steps for the dragon was hard in this state, waddling to his office door and having to suck his gut in just to fit. "I can fit, see". He proclaimed, sighing out and watching as his belly pushed his shirt back up and hung low. "My dragon is so fat now I need help when I'm taking off." Athan boasted smugly, clearly proud of how big he had become.

Reaching the Dragon stables took some time, what with all that food rested in his gut. The stables were rather large, they had to be to accommodate such a large species, with huge pens all differentiating in size. Some Dragons, in their human or dragon form, were paired with their rider, all different sizes, some chubby, some thing, and some extremely overweight, but Athanasios was more than happy to say he was the fattest of them all. He waddled in, gasping for a break after all that moving around

Pavel smirked confidently at the other as he complied with the belly rub, he gave the best ones out there, he could feel the food squirming around. "You love this attention don't you?" He practically purred the last one with a growl of dominance. He patted the belly as they were in the lift making their way. He loved it when the other was struggling to take a breath, waddling, using walls to support his weight. "You're own fault for wanting so much food." He grinned he was so proud of his dragon. "I expect nothing but the best for my boy." He commented. "You're so easily wound up it's cute."

"Now now," Pavel went to the saddle station. "Yes I have a customized saddle for Athan? " He saw the male. "Yes the one with extended girth he's rather large." He smiled as he looked over his shoulder seeing whining about his belly ache. He could see the other nearly making whining noises of it coming back up.

He then grabbed the big saddle and brought it over using Athan's favourite colours. He had it specially made knowing what tension and feel he loved on his scales. "There we are." He plopped it on the ground. "What do you think? I even added a couple several notches so you can get fatter if you wanted to. Are you alright is it a belly ache?" He asked knowing with a tease.

He gently went on his knee's "Now when you change to your dragon do not puff out and be difficult. I will tighten the notches harder if you're planning to be difficult." He stroked the throat gently. "We'd go to bed after this okay? so you can relax and have all the belly rubs and more food. Only if you behave." He patted the belly with such pride. He deliberately hugged around the waist so he felt the discomfort.

"Now change unless you want more food in this form?"

Athan had already collapsed on the ground, rolling onto his side with a groan, mumbling and whining about how much his belly hurt, sitting up and letting his belly spill out into his lap. He folded his arms, pouting as the other walked over “Of course it’s a belly ache. And I’ve barely gotten any belly rubs for it. The saddles are still too tight on me, I don’t like them. And I don’t expect to be taken into battle either, not with you or any rider. I’m putting the saddle on and that’s final.” He said, if the other could even get it on without the dragons constant fussing and stubbornness. Athan tilted his head up, letting Pavel gently stroke his throat, though he yelled as his gut was suddenly hugged, the increased pressure causing him to jump.

Reluctantly, Athanasios stood, wobbling in the process- he truly was getting so round now. He couldn’t help but smirk, the other had no idea how large his dragon form was now, good luck getting that saddle on him, he thought.

He gave one last smug look at Pavel, before he shifted into his dragon form. Athan had always been tall when in his dragon form, but slim and elegant, fast and agile on the battle field. What now sat in the stable was hardly that same Dragon, his crimson scales and yellow eyes looked the same, however, his bulging gut lifted his legs from the ground, squishing against the cold floor of the stable. Even his tail and legs looked soft and plump as he let them them hang, flopping over into his side. He landed with a thug, massive belly following soon. He grinned slightly, as if knowing, that saddle was going to be a tight fit on him. Just to rub it in, Athan huffed out, belly only growing outward as well.

After that display of his sheer size, the dragon got back onto his belly, though it took some time. By the end of it, he was left panting and huffing, too fat and tired to move. He laid his horn and spike covered head down, glaring back at Pavel

"Stop given me evils it's your own fault you allowed yourself to get into this mess." He grinned knowing full well that the other was at a major discomfort, before he did anything with the saddle, he moved the stairs to the front seeing a tired exhausted dragon no doubt bearing the weight on his legs. He then heard the puffs of the dragon.

He wasn't deterred by the dragon's wake that kept coughing with the amount of fullness he was currently on. He then went into the dragon's feeding room and got Athan's feeding back with delicious dragon's treats in it and filled it. "You should know, you do exactly what I say dragon, because you know what will happen if you mess with me." He then used his own magic to levitate, it was a power that most Elves of riders could do. In case the in the event that the rider fell of his or her dragon.

"You are beautiful." He murmured softly as he went close to the dragon's face and strapped the latch against the back of the dragon's head. "Now you continue munching and don't be awkward. We will fly if you misbehave. You know I'm not for the faint hearted."

"And also, my little dragon, I have ways to deal with your gluttonous behaviour" He stroked the dragon's cheek he then floated back down to the ground as the dragon was being occupied, most made a mistake putting the dragon's saddle on first, but he was difficult Anthan was most happy when he was full of food a bit less docile.

"Now don't you dare breathe out you fiend. Keep eating." He poked the dragon's stomach before he grabbed the saddle, using his floating method again he positioned it correctly. God this was going to be a nightmare to put on. He thought grimly. He then allowed the straps to hit the side scales jolting the full belly, but the dragon would be too distracted. "Breathe in for me." He poked reminding the dragon to pay attention.

He floated back down and messed with the straps. He wondered how he was going to connect. He lifted the belly from the ground and forced the strap through he did the same on the other side and pushed it upwards he had a few minutes because it was a lot of weight on him. He gave the dragon a belly rub whilst he was doing it. Pushing the firmness. Then he finally clicked it to his credit he did it on a tighter notch to prove a point whilst the dragon was snacking.

He could already see the belly was struggling. He then came out from underneath hearing the bigger breath's. He then floated upwards again to the dragon's back and put his feet snug in the stirrups. He squeezed with his legs. "Come on dragon try to fly at least once. You have your snacks."

The dragon kept his head down, growling slightly at the threat of having to fly. Moving around and flying, especially with such a stuffed belly, only made him angry. Why was he expected to fly around at some stupid rider’s command? He was too fat for that now, right? He didn’t even fight back when the feeding bag was strapped on him, a steady flow of food hitting his mouth. He grinned, eating and munching away oh so happily. He was already so full, but he couldn’t quite say no to food, besides, it would have proudly shown off how strong he is, able to withstand such painful feedings. Anthanasios watched as Pavel stroked at his cheek, keeping his distracted before flying off, leaving the dragon stuck on his front, munching at his bag of treats.

A sudden growl erupted from the angry dragon as his stomach was touched, the soft underbelly not as hard, covered by a lighter set of scales than the tough spiked ones that laid across his back. His growls only grew louder as the saddle was put around him, not trapped on just yet. Trying to be stubborn, the dragon simply did as not instructed, breathing out instead of in to make it all the more difficult for his rider, whilst he sat nice and happy with a bag of treats, kept plump by his constant snacking and feedings- a regular occourance for a bratty, stubborn dragon like himself.

He could have roared and swiped at Pavel when he fastened it so tightly, digging into his soft fat. His breathing turned heavy, panting as he tried to move his legs to scratch it off, but he couldn’t even move it that far up. Fuck, he wanted it off. To make things even worse, he felt the elf climb on his back, getting on said saddle. Flying?! No way was he flying. As if to prove that point, he rolled onto his back again, huffing loudly and just continuing to eat, refusing to even move his legs even more, never mind his wings

Pavel knew the stubborn dragon was just going to do that, he knew very well that the stubborn male was going roll on to his back. He was sitting on the side now, he moved when the scales rolled underneath him he had taking his stirrups off and went to where the exposed leather was and to prove his own point whilst the stubborn dragon was still eating. He patted the belly that was stuffed, dangerously stuffed yet the dragon was proving a point. So you want to play that game then?

knowing how full the other was pavel went to the sensitive part of the belly that wasn't covered in scales. He moved to it and tightened another notch to it. "Athan I am warning you." He knew the dragon at this point was heavy breathing. So he did what was best and bounced on his belly he moved the male so he rolled onto his back completely avoiding the sharp spikes. "I want you to keep eating the entire contents no matter how full you get you hear me?" He then rubbed the dragon's belly the best it was already noisy.

When faced with food he knew the dragons were obsessed with it. He could hear the moans of the stomach, so he bounced a little riding on that bit purposely bringing his groin to the softness adding further discomfort. He knew his dragon wouldn't like this. "Alfie can you bring the funnel in when the bag becomes empty? Athan had requested more food." He grinned at the dragon knowing the dragon would understand. He was going to push Athan to his absolute limit.

So now and again he would prod the side of the belly making the belly cough, showing signs of extreme fullness. He kept on bringing pressure to the dragon. "I want you to stand normally. " So he continued to add pressure. "If you want me to release the saddle your going to have to eat all the entire bag. And I put more in deliberately that's one of the biggest bags."

"What's wrong Athan? where's your cheekiness?"

The dragon let out a roar as the saddle was tightened, leaving him exposed on his back, panting and breathing rather heavily as the other rubbed his gut. He reluctantly did as instructed, munching down on the food in the bag. His growling only continued as Pavel bounced on his belly, only upsetting his overfed stomach even more. He held back a groan, chunky legs useless at his side as he kicked to try and stand, but with the other on top of him it was impossible.

Athan only got the chance to stand when his rider allowed him too, or rather commanded it, forcing the overweight beast to roll onto his belly again, mouth still working away at stuffing himself with those treats. He got his legs to touch the ground, kicking at the dirt beneath him to attempt to stand. His first try failed, the dragon toppling over rather quickly, fat jiggling as he fell onto his side. It was rather comical, watching such a fat thing attempt to move around, standing for a brief moment before falling and having to whine until his rider helped him. After what felt like hundreds of attempts, the dragon got to his feet, though he shook for a few moments he finally stood still, belly brushing the floor beneath him. As told to do before, Athanasios only kept on gorging, even though his belly ached so terribly so. He could feel a pout coming on, practically crying and whining for the order for him to stop eating. He would have rather just gotten up and at least tried to fly, or not stuck out his belly when the other tried to tug the poor thing around his massive gut. The bratty dragon had finally been bested it seemed, forced to stand and eat until he quite literally could not stand.

He turned his spiked head to his rider, trying to pry the bag off by shaking his head around, but it was...well, useless. Athan knew there was no way he'd be able to finish it all, he could only hope that Pavel would let him stop if he promised to fly. He stretched his wing out slightly, as if to signal that he would fly, waddling over to the stable door.

Pavel watched the performance of his dragon being stubborn, secretly he loved the male's stubbornness. He could tell that Athan was getting really stuffed, the way he could see the neck food coming back up into a belly ache, he rubbed the side and watched the male, stumbling like a new born, with an instance he took a moment to sit on Athan's back he could the tight muscles in his thighs stretched because of the girth, in response to Athan's wishes he had unnotched a saddle just a little bit so he had the power to breathe properly.

"Now was that so hard? you could've avoided all this mess if you just listened to me." He stroked the dragon's neck and squeezed a little with his thighs just to prove a point that he wasn't joking. "I'm not like the other dragon riders, I know dragon's number 1 weakness and you know that I am prepared to put you in that state if it means you'd comply. "Look at this chubby dragon." He teased lightly as he went to over to the dragon's head and checked the food bag, he shoved the last remaining food droplets into the other. "Looks like I'd need to refill this won't I big guy?" He said teasingly.

He went to the floor and swapped the bag for a moment using his floating ability, it saved getting the dragon's stairs out. He then went to the food cupboard and filled it with dragon treats once again to prove a point that he will not be messed with. Returning with one more bag he strapped it to the dragon's head once more. "Carry on this is for your bratty behaviour dragon."

"You will learn to take orders from me the easy way or the hard way be thank ful your little performance has put me into a good mood. " He went to the side of the stomach seeing it dragon the floor, practically bulging. "Ah you do want to fly. You'd have to continue eating that bag and fly at the same time you done this to your self dragon."

"You will learn to respect me." He kissed the dragon's snout to to prove a point. "I will give you belly rubs and even take the saddle off if you comply." He put his hand next to the exposed area and rubbed it soothingly.

"Do you ever worry about not being able to fly again?" He asked curiosity as he got onto the dragon's back wondering if he'd ever fit through. "Or in your human form? does that ever cross your mind?"

Athan panted and huffed as he made his way to the stable door, growling as Pavel went to go refill his bag of treats. He struggled at first, moving his head around rapidly to stop the other from coming near, growling and roaring furiously, he would have swiped at the other if he was strong enough to stand on just three legs, but with his sheer girth and weight that was impossible. With a groan, Athanasios started slowly munching on the bag of treats, even though his stomach bulged outward, just brushing against the floor as he stumbled and waddled to the exit of the stable. It was certainly a tight fit, it was clear that in a few months time it would be impossible to get such an obese thing out the massive doors.

Stepping outside, Athan contemplated throwing his rider off or just transforming back into a human, but he feared if he did transform how full he’d be, stuck to the ground because of how stuffed he felt. He had to stay in his dragon form, at least until his stomach settled. Athanasios stretched out his crimson wings, long and with some clear strength to them, the ends tipped with a thin spike. Normally, for any dragon, it would have been easy to take off. A simple movement with the wings and a run, then they were off the ground. But clearly, that wasn’t going to be the case for Athan. He flapped and moved his wings with all the power he could muster, but he stood on the ground. Trying again, he got up a slight bit, only to fall back down on his belly, having to go through the entire process of getting up again.

It took quite some time before the fat dragon finally took off, panting and heaving as he did, slowly eating at the bag of treats as they moved and glided in the air

It felt magical to finally be back in the air. Granted his little dragon friend wasn't taking to kindly on it his massive tremendous weight being made in the air. He stroked Athans neck and belly that huffed uncontrollably because the other in the end complied he then un notched the saddle so he could breathe a little it was an expensive saddle to accommodates such a girth. He watched the male huffed in the air he nudged the direction they were going.

When they finally flew over the lake noticing the dragon sweating, he asked with a judge to land back to the landing bay. He nudged the dragon as he patted the enormous belly.

"Good boy Finnish your meal and ill take you back ill even float you to bed." They landed of course onn Athans gut rather then the four legs

*I simply enjoy you eating Athan. I want you to become even bigger my main purpose to come to be pairees with you was to lose weight. But I know you wouldn't take kindly to that so I'll help you gain instead.,"

Athan was more than happy to get out of the air, carefully landing back down just outside the barn. Of course, he toppled over onto that massive belly of his, flopping over pathetically onto his side as he panted and groaned, trying to catch his breath. He had never been so worn down, so exhausted. It was a simple thing for dragons, flight was expected of them, but clearly for such an obese beast as Athanasios, flight was more of a punishment than a reward. With the bag of treats empty, Athanasios was full to his absolute maximum capacity, he could hardly breathe without putting pressure on his stomach, his breaths short and shaky.

However, Athan didn’t even wait for the all clear to transform back into a human, he did it of his own accord. After all, he was so exhausted from the short flight, he could feel sleep coming to take him already. He laid his head down, eyes squeezing shut as he suddenly transformed back into a human, the saddle and bag slipping right off. But, if left a very angry and plump human sat on the ground. His belly forced his legs apart, plopped on the ground as he sat, chubby arms folded around his thick, soft chest. He was pouting, glaring furiously at his rider. Though, he couldn’t sit up for long before he fell back with a thud, fat jiggling before settling. He tried to get back up, but it was useless. It was quite funny, watching the whining and bratty dragon roll around in attempts to get up, snapping at Pavel

He should be angry at the dragon, but he couldn't bring himself to be angry he was looking at the rather plumped male that was now grounded and pinned by his enormous belly. It was a sight to be hold and noticed the second bag of dragon treats. The male clearly was angry at him which just made it more amusing. He looked at him he then walked over and put his hand on the very curved stomach to the point where Athanious couldn't even see over his stomach to where he was. He saw it growling, digesting all the food clearly at it's very compacity the way he was breathing heavily, if anything he made it more hot.

The male had a monstrous appetite, far beyond the normal range of a dragon. Hence an equal sized gut that was champion amongst dragons in turn making them jealous and keep on challenging the top man for the job an eating challenge. He listened pressed his head close to the coughing belly of fullness, clearly trying to hold it down. "Are you alright my sweet?" He asked in a sweetest tone he could muster as a tease.

"I'll take you back to my room." He grinned. He then climbed on to the belly which burped and continued protest with Pavel climbing on top feeling the waves of fat breathing in and out was a magical zen moment. He could barely get his legs around him. He could tell that each breath felt heavy with exhaustion that sleep was a food coma.

He pressed his knees close to his belly and gently ride the belly, pressing and used his groin to feel the fat between the thighs of his own legs. It was a beautiful feeling. "How does it feel to be this full? I know you hate me but you must love it your self." He then used his fingers to click them both back into the bedroom. "I forgot I could do that for you earlier." He flashed a wicked smile.

"I bet even though you're this full that you would still eat more wouldn't you?" He teased. He patted the side of the belly behind his leg where it growled clearly turning into a belly ache the bed crunched underneath the weight of Athan. The belly was so big it was incredible. Now that they were alone he patted and smoothed the belly with rubs as as promised. His hand sunk into fat.

He loved Athan being this docile. Feeling the girth between his legs. He could feel the heavy breathing turning into a big belly ache. With the amount of Pavel's pressure pushing into it. He kept on belly rubbing and using the throat to calm down the angriness. "I want you keep it down as much as possible I know it's at the compacity that is an order dragon. Try to lay on your side it might ease the pressure and the belly will hang down." He then leaned down to kiss the dragon on the lips he wasn't really the one to express this type of feelings but the more he saw Athan like this the harder it was to ignore.

"Of course I'm not okay! Y-You promised me, no flying!" Athanasios was quick to snap, falling against the dirt with a defeated sigh. "And all that food, you knew I'd just ate. Fuck...fuck, I want belly rubs now! Or so help me I'll never shift back into a dragon again!" But, Athanasios was starting to tire it seemed, his eyes beginning to grow heavy.

The dragon was slipping in and out of a food coma, half sleep, grunting quietly as he felt his back suddenly fall against the soft warmth of a bed. He looked around, pouting, this wasn't his place. A frown made its way to his lips, attempting to move to get Pavel off of him, but it was useless, he was kept pinned nice and tightly against the blankets and stopped from moving by his own massive gut. Another groan slipped past the shifter's lips, his breath quickening as he realised he was stuck with this huge belly ache and not to mention that smug look on his rider's face. He folded his thick arms, giving Pavel that familiar fury filled looked, eyes narrowing as he huffed "A-Asshole, do that again and I will kick your ass. And no more food! It's late, and I'm sleepy no thanks to you."

But, Athanasios still did as he was told, slowly rolling over, belly flopping over to one side. Of course, it took a lot of momentum and a bit of help from the other to get such a massive beast onto his side, leaving him out of breath again as his plump fingers worked at the side of his belly, trying to rub his own gut. "Take me back to my place." Athan swiftly whined. He wanted nothing more to curl up in his own bed, or relax on his recliner, though it had been...stretched out since first bought. Athanasios could hardly remember being so thin, he knew the other dragons mocked him for his small size, but as a human and dragon. How they all ate and lounged around, boasting about their meals and weight, whilst he was left scrawny and slim. Now, well...now it was quite the opposite. Waddling around, slapping his gut and showing it off so proudly. It had negative side effects, such as now, being left with belly aches and being far too big to reach down at the bottom of his stomach

Pavel smiled at the bratty dragon, he ignored the comment and just squeezed harder which made the bely react. He patted and rubbed down and got off only to lean beside the massive gut which as now leaning on his side. He rested his head against it feeling his breaths, his heart beat working over time.

Athans belly as definely on one belly ache and he was in for a shitty night. Ignoring the request to be moved to his bedroom."I told you befor you don't talk to me like that Athan" Pavel snapped.

He was belly rubbing and pushed in hard to make the other burp, it sounded sickly ache. He pushed the fat with his hands before re climbing on his belly making all kinds of noises. Pavel enjoyed the seat of fat.
"I want you to get so much fatter little dragon your going to give up so easily? A little bely ache? You could've said no to the food you know"

"Didn't you know were going to be room mates"

He belched loudly as his belly was squeezed, shaking his head and crying out “N-No! Ow, ow, ow. That hurts dick head!” Athanasios moved to shove him off his belly, huffing and pouting “I’ll fucking behave alright? Can you please just rub my belly? Look, it really hurts okay. I’m in pain here. I just wanna sleep.” The dragon finally admitted, pouting yet again.

However, he froze at that next comment. Shit, Athan had completely forgot. Roommates? No, no, that wouldn’t work. How was he supposed to enjoy his midnight snacks without being judged or called a piggy by his rider. Or lounge around with his gut out? Or even just sleep half the day instead of work. In all honesty, that was his life. Wake up, eat, go to work, eat, come home, eat and finally sleep. But even then, he was hungry. His appetite was unmatched, it took hours to keep him full for a little while. And after he was full, one was left with a pouting, crying and whining brat demanding belly rubs and attentions. He could remember nearly crushing his last rider when he crawled up to him and huffed for attention, knocking the elf onto the floor with the sheer size of his belly. “Oh whatever, that won’t last long. Once I get a better rider. My last one never made me fly! He just let me eat and sleep whenever!”

He watched Athanasios try to shove him off, but he simply squeezed and avoided the chubby arms trying to get him off, he just simply sank into the fat more. He then went near the most tight part of the belly and rubbed it, massaging it he put his hands around the curvedness, feeling the breathlessness that Athan had.

"Do you ever worried about getting too fat?" He asked worried about the future health problems that occurred whilst weight gaining. "You're very close to being immobile you do realise that don't you?" He grinned at the other, he patted the other's belly that rumbled with displeasure. He pressed his palm into the fat shoving the fat upwards into a a relaxed position.

He then went into the far side of the cupboard draws and pulled out the top one as he did so as if he was looking for something. He smiled as he found it as he pulled the black thing with straps, he then went to the fridge and came back to Athan. "Athan you will respect me."

Without warning he had strapped the funnel tube into Athan's mouth as he did so he made sure it couldn't get off. "I want you fat as possible Athan." He smiled as he patted th other's full belly it was only just becoming to settle still toying with having a belly ache.

He then went to the other cupboard and got the weight gaining shakes he than shook it to make sure it was all mixed before he than steadied the funnel and poured down the mixture down the tube, it was going down slowly at first before it touched the others lips and he sat on the other's belly. "Drink it Athan. I want this all gone." He pointed to the mixture of how much was being poured in.

Back
Top Bottom