Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Acolyte's Plot-Forward, Romantic Ideas Thread

kalissacolyte

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my request page, it's full of... requests! For roleplays! In this case, the sappy, romantic, slow-burn, emotional roleplays. If you're looking for something harder and more sex-focused, I have a thread for that too [it's right here, in fact!]

For an idea of my kinks and preferences, I have an F-List in my signature. If it's not listed in the "not into it" column, but you don't see it anywhere else, just ask me! Even if it's not my thing, I promise not to be a jerk about it.

***what I'm looking for in an RP partner***

-A sense of humor.
Maybe it's odd that this is #1 on the list, but I actually really like it when my partner can let some of their personality and playfulness show through, either IC or OOC chat. I'm not exactly looking for a comedy or slapstick RP, but for a partner who takes the act of roleplaying seriously, but doesn't really take herself seriously. Or me, for that matter!
-Some flexibility in schedule. I work a full-time job, and while I can hopefully get in at least one post a day, I can't promise that I'll always be able to reply as soon as I get one from my partner. Which, I know, sucks. I promise, though, that when you get a post from me, it'll be worth the wait.
-A few paragraphs per post. Not every post needs to be an in-depth examination of your character's emotions and actions, certainly. Personally, I always end up writing about 500 words or more in an RP post, so I just like to see that reciprocated.
-A desire for adventure. Whatever RP we end up doing together, I'd like it to have some twists and turns, some unfolding story, some character development. Romance is first and foremost, but I guess for me romance really lives and breathes in the way the characters change, and change one another, because of the relationship. Even if the adventure doesn't involve literal swords and magic and high drama, let's go on a journey together and see where it takes us!
-Posts via PM here. Discord is an awesome tool for RPs, but because I can't be on as often as I would otherwise like, PMs are just a better fit for me. Plus, I just like the vibe better.

***currently seeking***

Is It Different Where You're From? (added 3/3/23)

This one I have only a vague idea of, but the basic idea is: we're from two very different countries, but one of us is on an extended stay in the other's nation. We don't speak much of one another's language, but we interact often, and over time an attraction builds that we aren't able to express... at least, not with words. Depending on the tone we want to take, maybe the "foreigner" is there for school, for a job, an athletic competition, on diplomatic assignment, "on diplomatic assignment" (so, you know... spying :p ), or if we want to go this direction, a military occupation following a war. The "local" might be a host or hotelier, a waitress or barista at the cafe the foreigner visits often, a political or military liaison, or whatever else we can come up with! I'm happy playing either the foreigner or local.

If we go with this one, I'd rather make up some fantasy countries rather than do a historical or modern RP, just so we can steer clear of any unconscious othering or stereotypes. I'll admit, for this particular scenario I will be very picky about who I'll play it with -- the idea is really intriguing to me, but it has to be done carefully to keep from turning gross, you know? If this one speaks to you and you're down for a lot of discussion before and during the RP, though, by all means hit me up!

Love In a Lava Lair (added 12/16/23)

(No, you just finished reading Starter Villain and are on a supervillain and evil scientist kick right now!)

(And yes, you should read the title to the tune of "Love in an Elevator")

She has passion. She has drive. She has a double-breasted labcoat. She has an archnemesis! She has a secret headquarters hidden inside a volcano! What she doesn't have is... any ability whatsoever to take care of herself. Or make plans. Or express her emotions in a healthy manner. That's what assistants are for, right?! Trouble is, the last one met a bad end. And the one before that. And... well, let's just say good help is so hard to find these days. Which is why it's such a good thing that this latest applicant seems so promising.

Alright, this one is pretty silly, but: Female Supervillain x Henchwoman. Remember that thing I said about how I like my partners to have a sense of humor? For this one, it's practically a requirement, hahah! I'm absolutely down for playing either role in this scenario! I'm imagining elements of power dynamic switch, emotional and possibly physical caregiving (possibly malicious or mischievous caregiving, but on the gentle side of that kink, nothing approaching actual abuse), witty banter, and let's just say some creative uses for super-science devices and exotic substances. Silly, yes... but I'd also like this to have some genuine romance and emotional investment to it. Maybe the new assistant doesn't quite know what she's getting into, and the evil scientist doesn't think she'll ever be able to open up to anyone, and we get what amounts to a workplace romance, lit by with strange glowing chemicals!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom