Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Acolyte's Sex-Forward Ideas Thread

kalissacolyte

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my request page, it's full of... requests! For roleplays! In this case, the sex-forward, fetish-and-fantasy-satisfying sexy kind. If you're looking for something more romantic, I have a thread for that too [it's right here, in fact!]

For an idea of my kinks and preferences, I have an F-List in my signature. If it's not listed in the "not into it" column, but you don't see it anywhere else, just ask me! Even if it's not my thing, I promise not to be a jerk about it.

***what I'm looking for in an RP partner***

-A sense of humor.
Maybe it's odd that this is #1 on the list, but I actually really like it when my partner can let some of their personality and playfulness show through, either IC or OOC chat. I'm not exactly looking for a comedy or slapstick RP, but for a partner who takes the act of roleplaying seriously, but doesn't really take herself seriously. Or me, for that matter!
-Some flexibility in schedule. I work a full-time job, and while I can hopefully get in at least one post a day, I can't promise that I'll always be able to reply as soon as I get one from my partner. Which, I know, sucks. I promise, though, that when you get a post from me, it'll be worth the wait.
-A few paragraphs per post. Not every post needs to be an in-depth examination of your character's emotions and actions, certainly. Personally, I always end up writing about 500 words or more in an RP post, so I just like to see that reciprocated.
-A desire for adventure. Whatever RP we end up doing together, I'd like it to have some twists and turns, some unfolding story, some character development. Romance is first and foremost, but I guess for me romance really lives and breaths in the way the characters change, and change one another, because of the relationship. Even if the adventure doesn't involve literal swords and magic and high drama, let's go on a journey together and see where it takes us!
-Posts via PM here. Discord is an awesome tool for RPs, but because I can't be on as often as I would otherwise like, PMs are just a better fit for me. Plus, I just like the vibe better.

***currently seeking***

I Can See Your Future

You know it's fake, obviously. No one can see into the future, certainly not just by gazing into a crystal ball. Still, maybe it'll be fun. The woman offering her services seems nice enough, and she seems genuinely interested in you. So even though you know it's going to be all cold reading and vague "predictions," you give it a try. You sit down in the comfortable chair. You listen to her explain how she can tell you exactly how your future -- even this very night -- is going to go. Where it gets odd is when she asks you to look into the crystal ball, rather than looking in herself. Where it gets very odd is when you realize you can't look away from the swirling clouds and glowing lights... and her voice becomes more and more soothing. More and more... suggestive. That's when you realize she does know exactly what's going to happen to you tonight... and you're powerless to fight her predictions.

So, obviously this is a dubcon/noncon hypnosis scenario. What I'm not looking for with this is a bimbofication, "yes mistress, i obey" kind of thing. Something more subtle would be nice. Something more intimate. Something with as much focus on the hypnosis, and your character's falling in and fighting back up from, that hypnosis. I don't even mind if you escape! That just means that you might come back for more...

Close Encounters

Some say my lover is a pale green light
(S)he hovers high, when the moon shines bright

--Bat for Lashes, "Close Encounters"

Admittedly I'm still developing this one, but alien abduction stories have always fascinated me, and I sort of like the idea of playing out an erotic fantasy that goes behind the usual "probing" jokes. I could honestly play the alien or the abductee here and have a lot of fun, though I will say if you want to be the alien, I am looking for a somewhat... "humanoid" partner, if that makes sense. Tentacles and slime are not *turn offs* for me, but not what I'm looking for in this particular RP. Definitely open to a degree of dubcon and emotional/mental manipulation with this one, though outright noncon and rape are off the table, as is always the case for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom