Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Escape Room of Kink, Like Totally! #Latex #Tentacles #Bondage #Traps #Totally Spies✨ ¯`·._.·| (OOC)

Breasts it is! I actually have a perfect idea for that, on the spot! Get ready, that's your only hint, BOOBS!

But it really comes down to specific categories

1. Interaction with slimy lustful Ectoplasts.
2. Interaction with lustful rubber men. Don't forget that the men in the Escape Room of Kink are all under the effect of "Super Hyper Sperm Max", which causes them to have large erections and ejaculate a near supernatural amount of semen each time they climax. Overexcited men could spontaneously ejaculate by just being close to the girls, so things could get messy ;-)
3. Latex and rubber bondage and sex toys.

Under those categories, you can have challenges where the girls have to contend with distractions while trying to complete the challenge, or have to do something under a certain amount of time or something really perverted happens to them, etc... Mathim had interesting ideas about men ejaculating all over the girls while they were trying to make their way across a narrow beam, and things get slippery. If they don't make it across under a certain amount of time, the men take them! Previous post in the original thread talk about a bunch of other ideas as well.

I personally hope to get involved in soft (sexual) vore, being swallowed into some sort of perverted pleasure sack within some slimy beast who proceeds to ravage me, and even better, me and my sisters together.

I look forward to the BOOBS challenge ;-)

In one of my post from the original thread, I had written from inspiration stuff:
1. Lots of sperm covering my latex encased body, or having to wade through a pool of hip high cum, etc...
2. Slime, lots of slime. Aphrodisia slime is best!
3. Latex bondage.
4. Forced lesbianism.
5. Forced to use sex toys, like a squirting Sybian
6. Being groped and masturbated on by a group of rubber men.
7. Slimy tentacled lust monsters, and soft sexual vore.
8. Having to shimmy through a really tight corridor whose walls are made of groping hands, of slimy tentacles.
9. Being in a situation where you end up getting pressed up against one of the other sisters and things get sexual. (see 4) Maybe some latex bondage for two?
10. Room full of limp rubber cocks mounted on the walls and ceiling, and you have to get them hard and get them to ejaculate through handjobs and literal fucking.
11. Swimming underwater in a pool full of lusty jelly fish.
12. Each of the sisters getting paired up with a rubber man to accomplish a task, but things get sexual (forced or otherwise). For example, if the man coupled with the sister is given an overdose of "Super Hyper Sperm Max", then it's only a matter of time before he loses control of himself. So each sisters gets paired up with a man, and the two have to accomplish some task together, but as time wears on, the man has a harder time controlling himself. At some point, he will lose control and take the sister and have some messy wild monkey sex with her ;-)

Oh, one of the challenges I though about was something like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6en9jZBL4

Each sister is coupled with a man. But unlike the challenge, the hagfish are perverted Ectoplasts looking to fuck the sister. And to make things worse, the slime of the 'hagfish' is an aphrodisiac. Aphrodisiac is not skin contact, it's skin proximity. This way, even someone totally encased in protective latex will end up being affected and become increasingly aroused over time. The rubber man coupled with a sister could eventually lose it and go after the sister ;-)

So, in this latest challenge, are the mannequins males and do they have cocks? I'm trying to picture precisely what the girls have to work with. Is it just heads and torso alone? Are the mannequins those traditional skin colored mannequins you would see used in stores? Just trying to form a better visual of what Abbey will be working with?

I went with a guessing game. Find the right mannequin, stimulate it well enough to trigger a cumshot, and the winner finds the most first. Maybe the mannequins open some holes in their chests that suck in the breasts and give them a vacuum-powered massage, or a couple of hands pop out and give them a good groping, or the hyper-realistic mouth makes the girls suckle them, just about anything. And with every spurt from the correct choice of mannequin, the girls are secretly getting an aphrodisiac exposed to them. So the one who finds the rights ones soonest is going to be way more into it finding the next few!

So all of the mannequins have, by default, no hands, no legs and no pelvic area/cock, correct. Just a head and torso (at first glance that is). I take it they are not made of plastic. I'm guessing the surface would look like maybe skin colored latex? And no hair I'm guessing. All 'male' looking?

Sorry, I didn't see your posts until after my last one was done. The mannequins look deceptively plain, like they're covered in a thin black yoga pants style material, and only on triggering them do any distinguishing features become detectable. Either they'll have holes in the parts of them that matter (mouth, chest) when it comes to sucking breasts, or a phallus will pop out at the bottom of their waist if they're meant to be titty-fucked (guess where the cumshots come out with those ones?) Mostly the mouth area will be where the spurt of oil will come from if they choose the correct one that doesn't have a phallus.

I'm not sure if that's comprehensive enough so let me know if you need more elaboration.

So, they are all look the same for first, just in various places in the room? Walls, floor, stands, etc. ? Or there are some that is just heads, maybe even just faces peeking out of surfaces?

Yes, you don't know what you're going to get til you activate one by getting up close and personal with them. That way you can't see what you think might be an 'easy' one to go for. Almost like how you'd picture the T-1000 Terminator to be able to morph its form, these go from featureless to more detailed depending on the type of stimulation they require, and even capable of giving brief verbal prompts like "motorboat my face" or "give me a tit-job" in case it's not entirely clear what task is required to get them to shoot a load, and if they aren't one of the six correct mannequins, they'll tell the girls (after sufficient stimulation is applied) so they know not to bother with the same one (the girls would do well to work together and communicate with each other to say which ones are duds).

Each mannequin has a torso that goes all the way down to just above the pelvic bones and a head, but no arms. If the challenge is to let them grope tits with hands, then robotic (but human-shaped, five-fingered) hands will pop out to do the job. The head won't have a face or mouth unless needed but they can all still talk.

Okay, that's going to be my last post in IC for tonight, my brain's fried and need a good night's sleep before I can do a coherent post again.

Just because you write first, and I think her asking for a switch - and your reaction to it - would come first...

Well nobody yet knows if either of their first two choices is even one of the correct ones so they can certainly switch, but there's more than one of each kind of mannequin so unless Abby is always willing to take the ones Cordelia's not comfortable with, she'll have to get her tits dirty sooner or later.

Made a quick post!

If you know anyone who would like to step into the latex catsuit of Sarah, let me know.

Glad you’re better! Plenty of time to get back into the mix. Didn’t miss too much, the events haven’t gotten too rough yet.

yeah but regarding that I doubt I can get into the mindset of coming back after being out for so long. I am soooo sorry but I am going to stand down and give the opportunity to other tot ake my place.

Back
Top Bottom