Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Escape Room of Kink, Like Totally! #Latex #Tentacles #Bondage #Traps #Totally Spies✨ ¯`·._.·| (OOC)

AbbeyChase

Star
ESCAPE ROOM OF KINK, LIKE TOTALLY! (OOC Discussion)

F0A77E3845BA6D1791020640F8F10417A7E3C29D

What this is NOT

This roleplay doesn't involve any of the original characters from the TV show Totally Spies and is not about actual WOOHP spies or the setting thereof. This is about cosplay, hypnotism, latex, bondage and all sorts of adult themes, involving adult women and men.

Backstory

The Chase Sisters (Triplets or Quadruplets depending on how many people sign up)!!! Gorgeous young women who have just turned 18 and who are already well known on social media for the vlog called "Chasing Answers" where the identical sisters deal with young women's issues, like dating, your period, bullying, makeup, fashions, education, social media, etc... Some of what they talk about is actually quite in depth. So unlike the hundreds of vapid cute teenagers who are on social media solely because they are pretty and have bouncy breasts, the Chase sisters actually have brains and something smart to talk about. Interestingly enough, the Chase sisters are ridiculously hot. The identical sisters each stand at 5'9" (pretty tall), are fit, have perfect figures, large perky FF cup breasts, perfect asses... Literally, each can easily be models. But the Chase sisters have always been proper ladies, always dressing up in outfits that would never be considered slutty or daring. The four sisters have also remained quite selective about who they chose to date, so they would never be mistaken for "girls who get around".... They have always encouraged girls to be themselves and not fall prey to social pressures which often push young women to sexualize themselves... "Be what you want to be, not what other people want you to be" is one of their mottos. While all of the girls are still smoking hot, their vlog isn't sexualized at all and they try very hard to not fall into the peer pressures of the social media trap. All of the identical sisters have been accepted in College and will go to the same College, but follow different academic interests.

-----------------

John Dirk! A spoiled and entitled rich kid who just so happens to have been schoolmate with the Chase sisters. He's had a crush on all of them for quite a while and, try as he may, none of the Chase sisters have ever wanted to do anything with him, mostly because he's an entitled snob and spoiled to the core. He's also been a fan on their social media vlog for a while. John thinks that the sisters wholesome image is a scam, mostly because the sisters are big fans of the television show "Totally Spies", a show that John thinks is quite depraved, mostly because it's a show about young women wearing skintight latex spy suits and getting into a whole bunch of misadventures that involve things like bondage, gassing, hypnotism, etc... In other words, a laundry list of fetishes. He's always though the show was a subterfuge for imprinting kinks on innocent young women and men. Mostly driven by rejection from the Chase sisters (on multiple occasions) and coupled with what John sees as the sisters hypocritical embrace of the show Totally Spies while pretending to be 'wholesome', John has taken a very unhealthy interest in the Chase sisters and plans to teach them a lesson...

The Roleplay

This roleplay requires a total of three or four additional participants (plus me). I'll play the role of one of the sisters while three other people must step in to play the roles of the two/three other sisters. The fourth person will effectively become the "GM" (aka John Dirk and his henchmen). Although that last person represents John Dirk, their main goal is to 'run' the escape room, narrate on behalf of the traps, monsters and NPC's that the Chase sisters will have to deal with while trying to escape "The Escape Room of Kink".

This roleplay is focused on total enclosure rubber/latex, bondage, traps, hypnotism, gassing, tentacles, slime, excessive semen, gangbangs, non-con situations, sex toys, forced lesbianism, mental change.

The Setup

John Dirk decides to use his ample wealth to build out a ridiculously sophisticated "Escape Room of Kink". It's obviously much more than one room, it's more like an "Escape Complex". The place is designed to be filled with kinky traps and challenges, all of a sexual kind. In the world setting where this RP takes place, things like Ectoplasts (i.e. slimy creatures driven to capture and have sex with women in order to feed) exist, so the girls will not only have to contend with kinky traps and sexual challenges of all kinds, but they will have to deal with lustful slimy creatures as well as lustful men as well, men who are more than willing to participate in this scheme for the chance to have sex with one or more of the Chase sisters.

Now the trick is to get the sisters to fall into the trap, but that's the easy part. You see, John has commissioned for them different total enclosure latex spy suits, really high end replicas of the suits worn by the protagonists in the television show Totally Spies. Unlike the television show though, the latex suits are truly total enclosure, with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood as well as a really sophisticated ever-breathe full face helmet which can be locked into place over the suit and effectively seal the wearer in the suit. John will pretend to be one of the producers of the show and will pretend to be giving the girls these wonderful cosplay outfits, hoping they will wear it during one of their vlogs in order to help promote the Totally Spies TV show. The goal is to get all of the girls to get themselves sealed into their suits and then trigger a hidden gas pod which knocks them out. Once knocked out, the girls will be hypnotized into becoming convinced they are really spies from WOOHP and then taken to the "Escape Room" where they will wake up and then have to find a way out of the complex under the assumption they need to complete some mission.

For the most part, the GM will play the role of 'dungeon master', orchestrating the escape room puzzles, managing encounters and traps and monsters, etc.. Basically, roleplaying 'the environment' and what happens to the different girls when they encounter traps, or challenges, or monsters, or horny men. Once in a while, the GM will play the role of John Dirk, particularly when John talks to the sisters over the PA system, or when John decides to insert himself into being one of the 'horny men' (after all, having sex with the Chase sisters is one of his obsessions).

Interested?

So, do you like being totally enclosed in a latex catsuit with integrated 'on-demand' rubber condoms and end up in lots of sexual misadventures? Do you like latex, bondage, tentacles, gangbangs, traps, sexual challenges, slime, excessive semen, hypnotism, puzzles, non-con, dub-con? You can be one of the three/four sisters who will experience their escape while securely enclosed in their protective rubber spy suits. It will be humiliating (since it's all being filmed), it will be a journey into sexual discovery, it will be a lot of things. But it won't be boring...

Or would you prefer to be more of the Machiavellian type, someone who dreams of watching the sisters go through the 'sexual gauntlet'?

Let me know! We need two/three sisters and one John! Participants must be able to post each day and I am looking for people who are para-rpers!​
[/CENTER]

Current Participants

Sister 1: Abigail Chase as herself
Sister 2: Chris Gabriel as Cordelia Chase
Sister 3: Letrixia
Optional Sister 4:
Perverted GM/Jane Dirk: Mathim

I'm thinking Letrixia might be on vacation since we haven't seen her in one week. But if by next Tuesday she hadn't been seen, we might have to look for someone to take over her character :-(

@Mathim Did Abbey manage to get hot enough when she climaxed? At the end of my post, I mentioned that shebclimaxed in the last 45 seconds....

She has to stick the thermometer nozzle up her hoo-hoo and see if it registers. If it's over 105, she's won. I probably should have said what the goal temp was for the players, if not the characters. It'll beep a chime to signify if it's reached the goal, so you can have it make the noise to show she's won.

She did push the thermometer all the way inside of her and is furiously pumping it in and out, causing friction between the thermometer and the vaginal latex sheath ;-) So I get to decide if Abbey reaches the temperature?

Or exceeds it; but the beep has to go off because she can't exactly see the readout with it jammed up her, and that will then cause the buzzer to go off to announce that the challenge has been completed (at least by her; if the others don't finish before the timer is up, they still lose a point even if they get to advance to the next round without further penalty). Imagine her having gone several degrees above the minimum, they can really have a laugh about that.

She has to stick the thermometer nozzle up her hoo-hoo and see if it registers. If it's over 105, she's won. I probably should have said what the goal temp was for the players, if not the characters. It'll beep a chime to signify if it's reached the goal, so you can have it make the noise to show she's won.
So, basically it only goes off when they reach a core temperature that is considered a medical emergency? Because, really, that much over 100 F it is getting bad...

Of course there could be that it do need the extra heat from the stroking in and out, as just detecting the temperature wouldn't be enough anyway...

Well when you rub your hands together so much it burns, how hot does that get? I thought it might be shy of that. I'm not great with numbers XP

Well when you rub your hands together so much it burns, how hot does that get? I thought it might be shy of that. I'm not great with numbers XP
No, the truth is that if it supposed to check body heat, then 105 F would be considered high enough to notify the medical staff. But if it needs the temperature that is only reachable sliding it in and out fast enough in a hole that is sufficiently snug around it... then it is possible to reach. You could just check your hands rubbed together slowly do not heat up that much. And if the tool is slick (even if not), then sliding on or in a latex surface wouldn't create that much friction like your hands skin on skin does.

But seeing that it wasn't specified in game, then it is our choice to reach the right temperature or not...

Maybe just reaching triple digits for at least 30 seconds, then? It's only 1.4 degrees above regular body temperature, and the cold could help with making it a challenge since it'll be lowering their body temperatures on the whole.

Maybe just reaching triple digits for at least 30 seconds, then? It's only 1.4 degrees above regular body temperature, and the cold could help with making it a challenge since it'll be lowering their body temperatures on the whole.
I do not want to be the one to find problems with your thinking, but I just have to educate whoever reads this, because this should be basic medical knowledge... 'lowering the body temperature on the whole' is just as bad as increasing it.

97.7 – 99.7 °F is typical range for normal body temperature (meaning, when taken inside vaginally, anally, through ears, mouth...)

Whenever it gets around 97, it feels cold, mild to moderate shivering. Body temperature may drop this low during sleep. This can be a normal body temperature for sleeping. (as in no movements, and normal temperature outside the body) Hypothermia is anything less than 95 °F – Intense shivering, numbness and bluish/grayness of the skin. There is the possibility of heart irritability.

100.5 °F and above is hyperthermia (if not caused by a fever - maybe heavy arousal can make one's body to heat up, but I am unsure of that - have no medical facts) – Feeling hot, sweating, feeling thirsty, feeling very uncomfortable, slightly hungry.
above 102 °F is severe sweating, flushed, and red. Fast heart rate and breathlessness. There may be exhaustion accompanying this. Children and people with epilepsy may be very likely to get convulsions at this point.
At 104 °F : Fainting, dehydration, weakness, vomiting, headache, breathlessness, and dizziness may occur as well as profuse sweating. Starts to be life-threatening.

I do not wrote this to affect our roleplay here, but as a way to share knowledge about how the body works. Because our body works very hard to keep its core temperature 'normal', even in cold and hot environment, even while exercising or sleeping...

Hahaha, boy, you two just made my day with this discussion, it was a good chuckle. While @ChrisGabriel is 100% correct, I think that for the purposes of the roleplay, we can all agree to have a casual relationship with reality ;-)

BTW, this is why I wrote about rubbing the thermometer furiously in and out, so that the friction would generate heat.

But for now, we can all just "and the thermometer beeps" if our characters reach whatever 'temperature' is needed ;-)

And the air horn would sound to signify victory, like an actual sporting event. The doors will open but if the other sisters fail to reach the right temp before walking through, they lose a point.

It @Letrixia doesn't show signs of live by tomorrow, I'm afraid that we will have to find someone to take over her character. I'll post something.

BTW, the compound 7 stuff that was used to put on the suit is why sweat cannot really build up for long in the suits. The tight latex itself doesn't breathe at all, but the compound 7 is full of active nanites that 'eat' moisture, and dead skin cells, etc... and basically keep the sisters dry and clean in their tight latex suits. It might get slightly sweaty for a few moments when the sisters are exerting themselves (i.e. physical activity, sex, etc...), but as soon as the activity is over and the girls are relaxing, they can feel the sweat slowly vanish.

Once might think it's because the suit 'breathes', but it really doesn't, it's completely airtight and watertight duratex latex!!!

But Dirk made the joke about something other than sweat, or did I miss another joke? I'm at work so it's a little distracting trying to read while hoping the phone doesn't ring.

Yeah, maybe Dirk did too...

But we both got reminded about the special parts of this roleplay. My bad, not really counting the extra special parts. :)

Maybe a special stepping machine? Or other kind of gym machine?

But personally I hope something more focused on breasts.

Back
Top Bottom