Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Ideas! (A private play between Vampy and Mouse)

Dawn simply continued to stare at Piper with a placid look on her face. The other girl's insults simply bounced off her. Piper might as well have been throwing crisps at the side of a building for all the good her jabs did. Dawn's nature was to be laid back and chilled, preferring to make love over war and to simply wait out another's anger rather than adding fuel to it by getting annoyed herself. People like Piper always seemed to make the mistake of thinking she was a dense airhead who didn't have a thought in her brain, but Dawn was incredibly perceptive and understood human nature better than most - or at least she thought she did. However angry Piper got and whatever insults she hurled her way, Dawn knew that she wasn't the underlying cause of Piper's anger, not really. Her laid back ways poured fuel on the fire, sure, but someone or something else way back in Piper's earlier life had lit the fire.

When you realised that people's angers and resentments were just products of their experiences, it was hard to feel any resentment toward them.

"It'll be done on time, no need to be such a princess about it" Dawn replied with a soft chuckle. "You're not gonna get marked up for submitting early and being a slave to the academic system. Chill out and relax, have a drink" she smiled, taking a sip of her own.

She watched with vague interest as Meghan backed her up, nodding slowly as the other girl encouraged Piper to relax. She could see the pent up frustration rising in Piper like the liquid in a thermometer.

As expected, a new set of barbed remarks came Dawn's way, though for all the reaction she got Piper might as well have been throwing insults at a brick.

"Yeah, yeah, it'll be done" she replied. "And none of us are above reproach...but we're not beholden to act like cogs for the academic machine 24 hours a day either" she replied, taking another sip of her drink as the friend beside her nodded and clinked his cup against hers. Dawn's smile took on a more amused edge as she added, "You're right about one thing though, Princess...I am a fucker...and a good one too...any time you want to work some of that pent up stress out, come find me..there's no more holistic stress relief than sex."

"Stop calling me princess," Piper didn't appreciate it, as if she hadn't been rude herself. . .

-she didn't appreciate being called a slave to the academic system either but it wasn't fair off, she bent and bowed to its every whim - as if her near perfect GPA would somehow get her a better lot in life, even if it did, she didn't need to be so uptight about it!

"Better be" a grumble more for herself than for Dawn at this point, she felt entirely defeated by the stoner and what's worse, she got the best of her too - making her face turn bright red, either with embarrassment or frustration. Not only did she call her Princess again, but she made it so sexual. "Y-you wish Dawn," her stammer stupid and unnecessary, only doing well to make her look more foolish than she already did.

Truthfully, it wasn't such a bad offer - if Dawn wasn't directly responsible for how upset she felt in the moment she may have considered it for a second too. Dawn, believe it or not, was every bit Piper's type, if Piper wasn't so beholden to the cog dance like Dawn said she might have even wilder hair, she might have front facing tattoos, she might smoke pot or drink more. . . she might sleep with whoever she wanted whenever she wanted, that would show her mystery woman, how it would feel to have sex under the stars on a beach rather than in a shit motel, how it would feel to have just a sliver of freedom, if not like Dawn - the whole fucking pie.

Snapping back to reality, off the train of thought that involved fucking the hippie chick, she gave her a sour face and leaned forward with her arms crossed just under her bust, "Besides Dawn, you couldn't handle me." an air of supposed superiority escaping her lips, though she'd done little to earn it. Meghan just continued shaking her head as her friend made an ass of herself,

"We better go get drinks," Meghan apologized to the room for the episode and the two started off toward the kitchen.

Had Dawn been a bitchier girl like half of the cheerleaders at this party she would have seized upon the stammer in Piper's voice and the crimson blush spreading across her cheeks as something to mock her for. Luckily for them both, Dawn wasn't the type to start or prolong a fight longer than necessary. She simply smiled at Piper instead, wondering if maybe the other girl just wasn't as sexually open as she was, or if perhaps she wasn't into girls. Dawn had never seen Piper dating anyone so it was hard to know. Not that she would have judged either way. Love was love, and attraction was attraction. Gender and other labels didn't matter. You were either into someone or you weren't, that was really all there was to it.

Yet her offer had been genuine. Piper wasn't strictly Dawn's type but she was definitely attractive, with her slender build and angular features. Her glasses made her face look more severe, especially when she was in a bad mood like she was now, but Dawn liked that about her. It made Piper look fierce, and if she was quick to anger like this then she probably had a lot of passion to her. If she got passionate in bed as strongly as she got angry then Piper was a sexual powder keg waiting to go off. Dawn had also meant what she said about sex being the best form of stress relief. Drinking and getting high were fun, but there was no better way to unwind, release tension, and feel the connection of being with another person than through sex. Piper always seemed to be focused on her studies...when had she last let herself just enjoy being naked and in the throes of pleasure with someone else?

Clearly too long, if her mood was anything to go by.

"Besides Dawn, you couldn't handle me"

Dawn smiled and offered a non-committal shrug.

"I guess we'll never know. Shame really, for once being wrong would work out well for you, but maybe you're right...maybe."

With that she turned back to her friend and resumed her conversation, leaving the implication that Piper could be very much mistaken lingering in the air around them.

Piper had all but started for the kitchen when Dawn lazily shot back, Meghan took her by the hand and refused to let her dive right back in. Piper was a wound up obsessive mess and Meghan knew that well enough, they lived together first year, Piper spent hours trying to scrub their baseboards clean - over and over, Mr. Clean Magic erase sponges, Javex, right down to the point they realized as she scoured away the paint - it was off white the whole time not stained, Piper couldn't leave well enough alone was all. Meghan respected that but knew when to reign in her friend well enough.

"She just gets under my skin man, people like that who just float by carefree. . . I try so hard, y'know?" some time had gone by and Meghan had asked Pipes why it was getting to her, "Like, I know obviously I could like. . . I could have gotten in on my parents dime but this was all scholarships and hard ass work, I deserve good grades but I. . . they're not gunna come from nothing. She just. . . it must be nice, y'know?"

Meghan rolled her eyes, "Must be nice. . ." she smirked,

"Like, to just skate through it all, fancy free." Piper kissed her teeth with a dissatisfied sound, crossing her arms over her chest and looking across the kitchen. One drink, then another, a third even. . . she could be fun too though, she could cut loose, she could, well, show her.

Piper and Meghan shared a few rounds, quick shots of this or that and a vodka soda to boot. Soon they were back in the living room which had unfolded to a new scene, the burnouts still on the couch - sure, but some more jocks and their female counterparts in or out of the athletics program had set out a number of beerpong tables and solo cup arrangements. Feeling tipsy Piper found herself at the head of one such tables, two boys on the other side "C'mon, who's playin' with me!?"

Dawn's focus has shifted away from Piper and back to the conversation with her friend, which promised a far more rewarding exchange than anything Piper was offering in her current mood. Yet even as they debated the impact social media was having on the population's self-image and how it could be used by corporations to manipulate people, Dawn found her thoughts drifting back to Piper every now and then.

Why was it so hard for Piper to not only relax herself, but to accept that not everyone wanted to work with their nose to the grindstone all the time? Despite Piper's assumption that she wouldn't get the work done and was going to flunk out, Dawn got passing grades on everything she submitted. True, she wasn't flying high at the top of the class in terms of grades, but she didn't want to be. She knew that when was laying on her death bed she'd be reflecting back on the good times and the company she'd experienced, not on the nights spent sat at a desk driving herself mad just to get a different letter of the alphabet stamped on her work.

And yet, something about the way she got by with passing grades seemed to eat away at Piper's personal values. Dawn was curious as to why, and in a way, she wanted to understand Piper better. At the same time, she wanted to see Piper relax and unwind a little. The other girl's energy was so hostile and resentful. If she could just learn to let go of some of that and embrace life a little more her soul might feel lighter and healthier.

After sinking another drink, Dawn saw a party game being set up and decided to go over and check it out. She went over with her friend and felt a moment of surprise as she saw that Piper of all people was setting up to play against two of the sportier types. Maybe this was a chance to build some common ground.

"Count me in" she said, walking leisurely over and pushing her dreadlocks back over her shoulder as she stood beside Piper. "As long as you can stand playing with a fucker."

Piper was buzzin' maybe even passed that point by now. She could feel herself wobbling in her heels. Smirking she looked across the table before she even knew who was at her side "You're going down!" She scowled to the boys across the table with mock sinister intentions, see? She could be fun! When she caught wind of her partner though, a slight guffaw made her otherwise angular face pull to a strange dissatisfied shape.

The look only lasted so long, she couldn't stay slack jawed forever - a smirk finally replaced it "N'aw, you're my partner." snickering esoterically, only Dawn would know she meant in their school project but there was a fun double entendre there.

"Okay, girls verse boys, no big deal - all the marbles scenario." she started pep talking them both, "We got this though," another smirk before Piper turned to the table and wrapped her arm around the other's waist as the opposite team made their first shot.

-plunk-

Into a solo cup it popped, a few droplets spraying the pair. Piper groaned and took the solo cup out of the arrangement, drinking it and slamming the cup down. "Okay Dawn, you're first - uggh, gedd'um fucker," she slurred through the quickly disposed of beer. She lost count what that meant for her drinks throughout the night.

Dawn had never seen Piper like this before. The other girl seemed full of life and far more at ease than usual. It was as if a different side of her had emerged. Well, that wasn't unusual in itself, she supposed. Alcohol was a great way of disabling someone's worries and self-esteem issues just like weed was. Piper wasn't just mellowed out, she seemed ready to pop with competitive spirit.

You're my partner.

"I could be, if you wanted" Dawn replied casually, as if she'd just told Piper what tomorrow's weather was meant to be like. She watched and listened to what Piper was saying, then turned to face the others. Piper clearly had opinions about Dawn and her friends, but one thing she hadn't misinterpretted was how much they liked to drink when they had the chance. Beer pong was a game she'd been playing since before she was legally allowed to drink. She had little reason to worry about her abilities here.

Dawn felt a soft shiver passing down her spine as Piper's arm suddenly wrapped around her waist. Not long ago the other girl had been shouting hostilities at her, and now she was being cuddly with her. Whatever this new side to Piper meant, Dawn wanted to encourage it. Intimacy and closeness were more her style than anger and negativity. She slid her own arm around Piper's waist and gently pulled her close, their hips touching as their bodies met. Dawn kept her arm wrapped around Piper as the other girl downed her beer before turning her attention to the two guys.

"I hope you're ready to drink, boys" she said as she cast the ball forward. It bounced off the table once before landing in a cup. Dawn smiled at the two of them, happy that she'd managed to score a bounce. That meant they had to both drink.

"The cup the ball landed in aaaand...that one" she said, pointing to a random cup on their side of the table. "Don't worry, the fucker's got this...and we make a great team" she said, turning her face to Piper as the two guys drank.

"Psh, in your dreams," Piper quickly reported back at the casual advance - the offer to be more than just at odds/pong partners for the moment. It was flirtatious and god damned if it didn't send a shiver down her spine but she was on her A-game and not going to let anyone under her skin tonight, not Dawn, not again. Besides - why? Why go down that road at all? It was a dangerous slope she felt. . . but then, she was grabbing her by the hip already, and Dawn seemed to agree that was best as she returned the gesture. Fuck.

It was easy to gulp that all down with a beer, oh yeah, keep it casual. . . real cool Pipes.

"
Fruck!" -yep, she said fruck, giggling a little at herself "You're frucking good at this, oh-my-god," Piper seemed over the moon at that, at the whole arrangement. She was jumping up and down and flipping the boys the bird like a real winner. "Don't speak so soon, there's still time to," a pause to ensure she spoke it right "fuck it up," pleased with herself she plucked the ping-pong ball out of the air as it bounced by their cups, a miss from the boys.

Winking, Piper wiggled her butt this way and that, "I need space, I need space," shoving her aside with her rotund behind Piper prepared to "eye-of-the-tiger baby!" take her shot, a bounce and "Wah-hooo!"

Pong, kur-plunk!

She had them drink another two, they were down to just one while Dawn and Piper had most their arrangement. "Now you can say it," we make a good team. . .

Like it or not, they made more than a good team, Dawn was pretty, she was into her, they were into each other - in this weird moment and before maybe too, Meghan accused her of it and she thought it out like she always did. . . Dawn would never commit to her, just like the woman at the bar she saw every now and again. Did she want to be another woman's midnight love? Could she stand to be 2nd place to another, again?

Against her better judgment she licked her lips and growled a little, a sexual noise undoubtedly. Yeah, she could do that to herself. "I've never been more attracted to you, let's get out of here before I change my mind." Piper blurted out, taking Dawn's hand as she did, she knew that was her campervan outside without even asking, fucking hippie.

Though her playful offer was rejected, Dawn could tell there was less hostility in Piper's attitude towards her. The feistiness that she'd come to expect from Piper was still there though and without the bitterness behind it the other girl's attitude was surprisingly attractive.

As the two of them played side by side, Dawn felt a sense of closeness forming with Piper. She was drawn to her, drawn to the other girl's looks, her bubbling intensity, her spiky attitude and newfound openess. She wanted to deepen that connection, to join deeply with Piper through mind, body and soul.

So when Piper turned to her and expressed a desire to be with her, Dawn felt as if her own soul was finally resonating with Piper's.

She interlinked her fingers between the other girl's and turned without a word to the guys they'd been playing against, leading the way through the still packed house to the front door. The air outside was chilly and a shiver passed over her body, prompting her to press her side against Piper's as they walked.

Her campervan was in sight, parked discreetly just down the road. As they reached it she unlocked the door and turned the light on, leading Piper inside. The interior was well furnished, with a little kitchen area, shower, toilet, sofa and a cozy looking bed big enough for two people at the back. There were cushions all over it and the scent of incense hung faintly in the air.

Dawn locked the door behind them and turned to Piper, pulling the other girl close and leaning in. Her soft lips met with Piper's in an open-mouthed kiss, their bodies pressing together as she released Piper's hand and folded her arms around the other girl's neck.

Whatever it was, they were on the same wavelength. Piper didn't know much about resonating or the ethereal and beyond, but she felt something between them - a hot intensity jumping back and forth and she wanted to ride it out to the last. She needed to see it through to its end whether it was with the sun rising in a campervan or. . . Well, something more. Piper couldn't help play things through to the end in her mind, she was obsessive that way - a planner through and through.

Would Dawn fuck her over? Would Dawn just be a good fuck and done? Would Dawn want to keep seeing her? Would dawn see her go red? It was hard to place what exactly she held in store for Piper and as much as she wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, past experiences made it hard to hand that power over to anyone - let alone Dawn of all people. . . still, walking out of the party, the bass notes and shouted conversations slowly fading behind them? -she was giddy for it. There was a lot of excitement to her stride.

With their arrangements for the night set, the campervan she'd guessed - "Heh," doors swung open and she shuffled in with Dawn, waiting anxiously behind her sat on the mattress. Had the moment passed? -she wondered. Had they been silent too long? -she hoped not. -Had she let her nagging mind get the best of this all before it even started? -The sudden kiss in all its glory told her not. "Ong-mmph," Piper graciously returned the sentiment, her hands instinctively finding Dawn's hips.

The urge to apologize for being so shit before did come to mind but she squashed it down with a million other insecurities she wasn't sure why she felt. She didn't have to.

"Well?"
her eyebrows flicked up. "I expected more from, hff," she didn't want to toss out another insult, instead she turned her head slightly and kissed Dawn's jawline, nose pressing into her cheek, teeth nipping at her playfully, tugging skin, "Let me help you," easing down to her back Piper started to unbotton her cardigan, pulling it out from her high hipped pants, her fit upper body on full display, disadvantaged as she was, Piper reached up and urged Dawn down atop her.

"C'mon, help me with this," speaking to her bra, "I wanna be naked under you,"

The kiss was slow and deep, the meeting of their soft lips for the first time an experience that Dawn wanted to savour, but as Piper pulled back and threw down her challenge Dawn realised that the other girl wanted to see a different side of her.

She unfolded her arms from around Piper's neck and sighed happily as her jawline was kissed and nipped at, her hands already leaving Piper's body and going to her own tank top. She pulled it up over her head and threw it to one side, exposing her bare breasts and the rose tattoo that snaked around one of them. Her shoes were pushed off and she was about to push her pants down when Piper pulled her down on top of her. What she could already see of Piper's upper body was making her more excited by the moment, her own need to be naked with this girl increasing rapidly.

She reached around and unclipped Piper's bra, tossing it aside and then sliding her own pants down, quickly followed by her underwear, revealing the tuft of hair above her pussy. As the other girl undressed she ran a hand slowly up through Piper's hair. Suddenly her fingers shifted from slowly trailing through to grabbing a handful of Piper's hair and giving it a tug that pulled Piper's head back, and as Dawn pressed their naked bodies together she held Piper's head tilting back and raised herself just enough to look down into Piper's eyes.

"You expected more? That kiss was just a warm up. Now shut up and kiss me again" She grinned, letting go of Piper's hair and grabbing the other girl's hands, pinning them down on the pillows above her head.

Piper had a bit of a streak in her, when she cut loose she could go a little too far for some - she didn't half ass much though there were a few physical items that evidenced it. Her hair first off, half brunette and blonde with a sickly green explosion toward the ends of each spindle, next, her left breast - it was pierced, it looked relatively fresh but her right remained untouched. She had no tattoos, not yet. . . She dipped into the fringe but rarely fully committed, pulled back to reality by a friend or the need to conform to social norms, whatever it was she was ignoring it for now. "Hssth," a loud hiss escaped as a kind touch turned more harsh in a handful of her hair being taken and tugged. -she didn't mind, oh no, her body was set aflame by the gesture indeed.

She'd only caught the shorted glimpse of a tuft not unlike her own, not entirely tame but tastefully groomed for someone, tonight even. Piper had started to shimmy out of her slacks but was soon held up in the moment of a challenge, Shut up and kiss me again, she could see her glasses fogging up, the chilly air outside not entirely piercing the van but it wasn't warm either. "Yeah," Piper agreed in shock and awe,

Dawn was playing all her cards and each one felt like a trump - each one aces above aces, sending Piper into a sexual flurry she had trouble escaping. With her hands pinned up behind her head it was hard but she managed to shimmy her pants down around her knees and work them off to her ankles, a final kick sending them to the camper's floor as their lips smothered one and other in a sloppy action movie kiss, the sort of hot and heavy lip smacking that came with urgent tonguing and the odd gasp for breath before she dove back in.

There was a hint of pot and booze on her lips, in her mouth, a hint of her lifestyle staining her hair - she tasted different from her other midnight love, but she'd not felt this alive in so long. . . truth was though, she hadn't expected more, quite the opposite, she'd expected a bongwater drenched shit hole back here, but this place was pretty cool, Dawn was cool, like it or not. Hot too, she wanted to feel her, touch her, explore her tattooed body in earnest, with hand, with tongue, with intimate intention, with lips and teeth, with finger tips to knuckles.

"If you eat pussy half as good as you kiss I'll do the project for you, I don't even care anymore. . !"

Dawn's tongue pressed between Piper's lips, seeking entry to her mouth. As soon as the other girl's lips parted, Dawn's tongue slid into her mouth, seeking Piper's own tongue and dancing around it.

She enjoyed the sense of power she had over her lover in that moment, feeling Piper wiggle out of her remaining clothes as she kept the brunette's hands pinned down posessively on the bed. Piper was hers now, for tonight at least, and Dawn was going to show her just how incredible the union if two bodies and souls could be.

As their tongues danced and their lips smacked together with passionate kisses, Dawn began to rub her breasts against Piper's. Their nipples skimmed against one another, breasts pressing and rubbing together as Dawn ravaged her. She felt Piper push against her hands and responded by pinning them down ever more firmly.

She gasped for air as their kiss broke and smiled at Piper before releasing one of the other girl's hands and gripping Piper's throat, not hard enough to hurt her, but firmly enough to show her who was boss in this scenario.

"And if you fuck as much as you talk I'll be in for a treat" She replied. She flicked her tongue against Piper's lower lip and began kissing hungrily into the side of the other girl's neck, savouring the feel and scent of her lover's skin.

Piper didn't often give up much, if she gave the world an inch cosmic forced would pull a mile out of her, a piece of her she'd never get back and for that reason? She kept her heart rather secure, she kept her temperament sharpened like a stake. She didn't let many people in, Meghan the exception, Meghan was too sweet for words but naive and weak, she felt a sterile security in that. Dawn was not a mess but certainly sterile was far out of the sphere of words she'd use to describe her. She didn't want to imagine how many other girls had been in this bed before her. . . Still, the way Dawn demanded her hands, struggle as she might Piper couldn't quite get the upperhand on her without losing her cool, woeful, regretting it even - she let her arms loose.

There was one other woman that had that effect on her, for the first time in too long to recount she was starting to slip away, a wound healed, no, cauterizing under the hot-hot heat of Dawn's mouth, her breasts, her soft unmolested skin, sans stretch marks and scars, save the trappings of time few as they were on her midnight love. Nobody fucked like her, and yet, Dawn hadn't even touched her and she felt herself hot, damp, squirming for release beneath her. She couldn't help but Hissss, as she felt a hand on her throat.

Her heart sunk, it was a power move beyond most, she knew it in that moment, -her teeth chattering in the realization Dawn was more than just some stoner, she was a sexual dynamo and tonight she was all hers. Tonight Dawn owned her, was in complete control. She hated to give that over to anyone but then, she hadn't really, Dawn finessed it from her, kissing her smooth stroking her gentle, undressing easing her into things then in stark contrast! This.

"Oauh, oohmp-fu-fuck!" it was almost violent the way she battered down her defenses, it was no fair really. . . turning her head to the side she presented her neck for all the kisses Dawn graced her with, groans and hisses escaping every so often as their chilled skin warmed to hot, sensitive to say the least every last kiss upon her neck was adored as the first, it wasn't an uncommon 'spot,' for Piper it was uncommonly sensitive.

. . . her fingers balled to fists she wanted desperately to grab Dawn by the wrist and show her exactly where she needed her attention - but she'd relinquished that power already, instead she reached over Dawn's shoulder and collected her hair, pulling it to one side she tenderly rubbed her shoulder, then not so tenderly sunk her fingertips into her shoulder, a little sharp, freshly done - bright green just like her hair. She ran out of quippy comebacks, she was done trying to be cool, she wanted to be fucked. now.

The look of surprise on Piper's face as Dawn took charge was its own sweet reward. She'd warned Piper that the other girl might not be able to handle her for good reason. Dawn had been with lovers before who mistook her hippy nature for someone who'd be a passive lover, but the hints had been there in the way she'd described sex as the best way of releasing stress and pent up emotion.

Besides, Piper had continued to goad her about expecting more...so now she was getting more.

Dawn quickly accepted Piper's offer as the other girl turned her head and presented more of her neck. She kissed deeply into the side of it, her tongue flicking against the soft skin between kisses. As Piper moaned and gave away her sensitivity, Dawn began sucking on the side of Piper's neck, not caring if she marked her or not. The sentiment was clearly shared by her lover, whose nails scraped and dug against Dawn's shoulder, drawing a groan and then a giggle from the deadlocked girl.

Sensing Piper's need and remembering the comment about eating pussy, Dawn released Piper's hands and kissed down the other girl's chest, then down her abdomen and between her legs. Her hands came to rest on Piper's inner thighs and parted her legs, revealing the prize she sought to claim in all its glory. Without skipping a beat she leaned in and ran her tongue up and down between Piper's folds before plunging it inside her, going as deep as she could until her nose pressed firmly against the other girl's pubic hair.

Every kiss, every lick, every aggressive suckle upon her neck? They were all too much to bare silent, warbles and moans escaping in kind to each, her bright nails making a mess of pale skin in the process. She bruised easily enough there'd be marks but she didn't fucking care, not one bit, the sensation was enough - there was something kinda sexy about it too. Maybe this was her breaking bad, if only for one night. . . -though however small, there was a reminder from previous, Meghan challenging Piper on the content of Dawn's character, to be fair, neither of them really knew her, not well.

"Sth-sth-sth-sthhh. . ." a loud hiss escaped her as Dawn started to lower her attentions and her body with them, straddling her way down her chest and stomach - making love to her the whole way down. With Dawn's hands betwixt her thighs she was all too eager to let them spread, however, she let Dawn do it for both of them, let her reveal her already sopping slit and humid bush above, she half expected steam to be rising from between she was so damned hot down there!

"Auh, ooh-houh, hmmmng," unadulterated ecstasy spilled from Dawn's mouth and echoed through Piper's, her ministrations not going unappreciated she vocally praised her while squirming in the bedding, it was good. . . Dawn was good. "Omph, nnng, y-yeah!" It felt like Dawn was trying to find the bottom of her honeypot with her tongue, her nose flattening against her crotch and sifting through her tamed bush. It was a sort of primal pussy eating power that not every girl had, the ability to dive in and make themselves known so confidently. Piper adored it in the realest way.

Reaching out Piper took hold of the back of Dawn's head, not with force so much as urgency, she smoothed her hair, she held her there, she touched her back and shoulders, all the while her free hand could be found playing with her over sensitive barbell, a bit of pain with her pleasure was never out of the question but that wasn't entirely what this was either. "O-Ouh. . . nnngg. . !"

This was one of the things Dawn loved the most about sex besides the physical pleasure - the moments where two people became one. Every moan that escaped Piper's lips, every writhe and pleasured movement she gave against the bedding, filled Dawn with a sense of satisfaction. She'd offered Piper a night of stres relief and that was exactly what she was giving her.

As she ran her fingernails up and down Piper's inner thighs and her tongue began to curl inside the other girl, Dawn started to realise how sexually compatible the two of them were. Everything Dawn did Piper seemed to love, and now the other girl was a writhing, moaning mess on the bed beneath her sexual onslaught. Open love was very much Dawn's thing, but maybe, just maybe, Piper was someone she could find something more with.

The two had barely exchanged a handful of pleasant words so it was hard to know, yet here she was with her tongue buried deep in Piper's pussy.

The feeling of Piper's hand on the back of her head brought a soft and satisfied moan from Dawn's throat. More soon followed as she was touched and clawed, loving the way Piper seemed desperate to touch her. Onward her tongue delved, searching for that erogenous zone she knew would drive Piper wild.

Less about the tantric soul connection sort of wavelength Piper was. . . well, desperate for more than another perpetual one night stand, she yearned to be someone's only and ever, she yearned for someone to care half as much as she cared about her asperation - about her, someone to support her and her focused energy, someone to express the excess with. She wanted to have an Instagram of cute pictures in pumpkin patches and weekend getaways to Maine or Lake Michigan, she wanted to. . . as the spicy drugs that came with lust snared her mind Piper did with all her power try not to hand that desire over to Dawn as well. -she'd probably rather smoke dope and sleep in.

For a moment she lost her stride, "Tch," feeling defeated by her own pessimistic waves in an already torpid pool.

"Oauh, hnng, mmmnn," in time though she'd return to mewling for mercy under the hippie chick's tongue and its ever shifting ministrations. She'd found another spot of Piper's and pursued it perfectly. "Right there, right there, y-yea-ouh-ho-homphuh!" it was hard to be negative when Dawn was making her feel so damn good. Piper reached down her stomach from her breast and pulled the skin just above her pubic region taught, her pussy spreading slightly, her hood pulling back so that Dawn's upper lip would brush her exposed clit as she tried to reach the bottom of her soft pink well.

It would only be a matter of time now, Piper didn't need to think on it much or focus particularly hard, she was melting into the mattress, sweat collecting on her brow, matting her hair to the back of her neck where saliva hadn't already caused it to cling. . . "I'm'uhnna, ouh, mmmmph," what she couldn't say with her lips her insides made clear, her pussy a spasm, a gush of tangy lust rushing through her. She could practically taste herself on her lips from experience.

. . . it wasn't every girl that made her cum on the first try, not like that, blank eyes staring up at the ceiling of the campervan, the hand that once pulled back her hood and pubic region now blindly searching for Dawn's face, to hold, to caress, to coax back upward to her own.

Each moan and writhe urged Dawn onward as her tongue continued mercilessly sweeping and curling inside the other girl. Her own physical pleasure was yet to come but Dawn was far from a selfish lover. The sounds of Piper letting go and submitting herself fully to ecstasy was its own kind of pleasure, one that Dawn thrived on and used as fuel to continue her lustful endeavour.

Half-formed words and exclamations hinted at how close Piper was to release, but with her tongue buried deep in her lover it was from Piper's body that Dawn took her cues. She could feel Piper's walls tensing and in those last moments she licked and swirled furiously, plunging Piper deep into ecstasy. As the other girl came, Dawn took her fluids into her mouth and swallowed, swirling her tongue inside her a few more times before withdrawing and kissing her way back up Piper's body.

Kisses traced their way back up her body and she wriggled and whined with each, oversensitive and love drunk. There was a moment she was entirely lost to her sensitivity, to the orgasm Dawn had so expertly delivered, a second where she just stared blank faced up at the ceiling and tried desperately to catch her breath, Dawn had stolen that too.

"That was. . . mmng," she hummed dazedly as Dawn came back into view over her sweat glistening face, her glasses half-way off her face, her hair a matted mess. . . "Amazing." just the release she'd needed Dawn would no doubt assume, she wasn't entirely wrong either. She didn't hate it but it did cause a little pang upon the realization Dawn's Ego was probably swollen beyond belief at this point.

Pushing upward off the mattress she sat herself up next to Dawn, "Kiss me," a soft request as she took hold, wrapping her arms around Dawn, she helped her to her side - she wanted to return the favour but honestly? She didn't want to stop kissing her for it. Not yet. . .

Dawn was already infatuated with the sounds and reactions that Piper gave her, but the little wriggled and wines that accompanied each kiss she bestowed upon Piper's soft skin were a whole new kind of stimulating. The reactions were so cute and yet so primal in their lustfulness that she couldn't help but adore them.

She looked up as she neared Piper's chest, taking in the sight of her lover's skewed glasses and messy hair. She'd looked so neat and tidy at the party, so prim and proper, and now her messy look seemed to reflect the sexual liberation she'd been given that night. Dawn already hoped that she'd have the chance to make Piper look this messy again and again, but she was steeling herself for Piper to return to despising her once the rush of their passionate encounter wore off.

She was fully prepared to keep kissing up toward Piper's neck, but then the other girl sat up and Dawn felt arms wrapping around her, guiding her toward Piper's side. She turned herself over and sat beside the other girl, turning her face to look at her as their bare shoulders rested against each other. She smiled at Piper's request and leaned in without speaking a word, locking lips with the other girl in a slow, deep kiss.

"I always thought you were really pretty, you know" she whispered between kisses.

"Shh-shh, shh. . . We're not done here." Piper growled under her breath before taking a nibble at Dawn's lower lip. Sure it swelled her ego, sure it felt nice to be called pretty - but she wasn't about to let Dawn have the night to herself, oh no, there was still a balance owing.

As their lips returned to sequence, tongue invading Dawn's mouth without regard for the vacuum of power she'd created, scrappy to the last Piper's hand snaked down Dawn's stomach to her hairy tuft. Smirking into her lips the 'pretty' green haired girl gave Dawn's bush a playful tug, raking her fingers through the hair, combing it almost, to her it was oddly erotic to see, so used to a bikini waxed body or younger still experiences were generally bald. . . she liked this. "Mmph, I thought you were shit," an aggressive smooch following, though she would concede "I was wrong,"

She couldn't pamper Dawn's bush forever though, soon enough two fingers, her index and middle crept down to her hood and folds, gently probing, exploring. "You're so pretty, and. . . nngff," Piper shut herself up before she let the emotional connection and spicy drugs that came with sexual obliteration make her say something stupid. Her fingers crept down to her snatch, gliding up her center, teasing her entrance till they were naturally lubricated. . . though that wasn't quite enough for her.

Piper removed her fingers from Dawn for a moment turning her head and "Mph, mmmmngg," giving them a suckle, turning her face to the side to do just that - then once they were savored and saliva'd to her satisfaction they'd return, return to Dawn much like her lips would greedily press for a smooch her fingers would greedily press between Dawn's legs, starting the teasing process of circling her hood all over again.

The whispered shushing silenced Dawn almost instantly. She'd felt the urge to voice how pretty she'd always thought Piper was but now she found herself happy to submit to her lover's order and remain quiet as she waited for the pleasures that were surely to come.

She slipped one arm around Piper's shoulders and held her closer, moaning softly as her lower lip was nibbled. She was continually surprised at how much of a spark there was between the two of them and wondered if their earlier animosity wax helping to fuel it. She'd never had an issue with Piper in the way Piper had with her but there was an aggressiveness to the other girl's sensuality that made her shiver in excitement.

Their lips reunited and Dawn leaned into the kiss, her skin tingling as Piper's hand caressed its way downwards. She only had a moment to acknowledge the sensation of Piper's slender fingers gliding against her bush before she felt it being gripped and tugged, prompting her to make a sound somewhere between a moan and a gasp against Piper's lips. The brief moment of discomfort gave way to a sensual feeling as Piper's fingers ran slowly through her pubic hair, the other girl's fingernails scraping against the skin beneath as her digits combed back and forth. Soft, drawn out moans slipped from Dawn's throat and her free hand rested on top of Piper's as she deepened their kiss.

Dawn couldn't help smiling against Piper's lips as the other girl relayed what she'd thought of her. It made Dawn feel even closer to her. Honesty was something she valued in potential partners, and in that moment she knew Piper would never bullshit her. Even if Piper's opinions were ruse or hurtful she's deliver them honestly, and that counted for a lot.

The compliment that followed caught her by surprise almost as much as the sensation of Piper's fingers plunging into her. The moans that had issued from her previously gave way to sounds closer to cries of pleasure, muffled only by their deepening kiss. There was an aggression to the way Piper kissed her that she wasn't used to but found herself craving more of, and as the other girl pleasured her Dawn found herself matching the aggressive hunger that Piper kissed her with.

Entangled in her lover's arms, wrapping her in her own - it was easy for the academic to feel vulnerable, feel hyper conscious of her every imperfection. . . she didn't though, she felt alive, thriving off every second really. She wanted to feel close to her, wanted to touch her all over, wanted to do more than finger her here in the back of the campervan, she wanted to. . . fuck, she wanted more from Dawn than this night. They were vibing so well, it seemed premature to call it much but she wanted to call it more than animal attraction, she owned what she said. Piper didn't like to admit when she was wrong but she was and she did.

With the hunger reciprocated in every kiss it was hard to keep up with the fluid motions of her fingers, teasing her entrance while her palm started to slowly grind her hood and clit both. She knew what she was doing, it was gentle and commanding both, a slow pervasive motion that never quite relented but wasn't rough or particularly sloppy, just a confident ebb and flow of her fingertips before finally they plunged inside and hooked near immediately, she broke the kiss just as they did giving her lover for the night the opportunity (as well as herself,) for a much needed, greedy breath.

With the kiss broken she did not return to it, instead her lips fell to chin and jaw, they kissed and nipped at flesh "I said I was wrong, so don't fuck me over. . ." She whispered into the stoners ear. It was just as much a threat as it was a promise she wouldn't fuck her over either. What a time to lay down the terms of engagement - with her fingers knuckle deep in her snatch that is.

Once she found a particular zone within, a spongey pad of pleasure she attacked it, letting her whisper die silently as it should have been as she kissed and suckled at her lobe her face nestled in Dawn's ragged dreads. "When you said. . . hff, I could be yours. . ?" her voice trailed off, "Tell me you meant it." she wanted to hear her say it again, she wanted her to mean it too. That'd get her off just as good as Dawn already had.

Dawn hadn't been sure what to expect from Piper but it was clear that the bookworm had been with a woman before. The way her palm ran smoothly up and down between Dawn's legs in smooth, rhythmic movements hinted at previous sapphic experiences, delivering a consistent feeling of pleasure that had Dawn moaning softly into the other girl's mouth as they kissed. It all felt so passionate and yet so deeply intimate, a soft and almost loving touch that contrasted beautifully with the intense and borderline aggressive way they were now kissing one another.

As the kiss broke and they both gasped for air, Dawn's own hand slid between Piper's legs. It was her own turn to be brought to climax and she knew it, yet she couldn't resist the overwhelming need to touch Piper in the most intimate way possible. Her fingertips brushed against Piper's well-maintained pubic hair, stroking and curling before her fingers began to caress up and down against Piper's folds, slowly and tenderly, as the other girl kissed and bit along her jawline.

The whispered threat brought no response from Dawn, who didn't feel that one was needed. Shd didn't see how she even could fuck Piper over at this point, knowing nothing of her lover's past circumstances, and this was hardly the time to open a discussion about it. The academic could write her an entire essay about what she meant if she wanted to, but it had to wait.

Suddenly Piper's fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot and Dawn did nothing to hide it. She moaned openly and tensed her body, the combination of those wicked fingers pumping within her and the sucks to her earlobe throwing her deeper into pleasure. A shiver of excitement passed over her skin at Piper's question and she slowly turned her head to face the other girl, their faces so close that their lips brushed together as she whispered back.

"I meant it...you could be mine...and I could be yours."

Back
Top Bottom