Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Ideas! (A private play between Vampy and Mouse)

MouseNoises

Not actually a Mouse

Bad Ideas, I know where they lead
but I got too many to sleep and I can't get enough no,
I wanna kiss you standing up​

A Sapphic Romance
Don't be a knob, only post if your name is up top!

study-usa-Yale-840x556.jpg

Augustine Rembrak College was known for many things, depending on who you asked.
To the parents whose children attended the institution it was known for turning out valuable members of society who entered the working world with high grades and higher aspirations.
To the high achievers among the student population it was known for the same thing.
But what all students attending the college quickly found out was that it was also known for incredible parties.

One such house party was currently in full-swing at a varsity house not far from the main building's campus, and like any good college party, the alcohol was flowing freely.

Music pumped through the large property, mingling with the sounds of excited chatter and frequent bursts of laughter to create an almost festival-esque atmosphere.

Claudia was stood chatting with two of her friends in a quieter corner of the house, shooting disdainful looks at any drunken jocks who came near her. She'd already had one drink knocked out of her hand by an inebriated meathead stumbling into her and wasn't keen on a repeat performance. She'd been talked into coming to the party and was already growing bored. The place just wasn't her scene. She was used to dimly lit underground clubs where everyone wore black and the sound of heavy metal throbbed through the foundations. Here she was surrounded by jocks, cheerleaders and enough R&B music that she was starting to envy the deaf.

She looked down at her now empty drink cup and sighed.

"I need a top up. If I don't get more hard liquor in me I'm going to stab my own eardrums out with a cocktail mixer" she said in a deadpan tone. She turned from her friends and made her way through the crowds to the kitchen. One good thing about this party was the amount of booze. The counter tops were filled with beers, bottles of spirits and at least one concoction that smelled suspiciously like paint thinner. Claudia strolled up to the counter and looked over the available selection, wondering what to go for.

dee1wv2-f1a214e6-ab1d-4133-af95-fa7fbba3b97f.png

Dawn meanwhile was feeling far more at home. She'd been to more parties and festivals than classes at the college, and as she lounged on one of the sofas she had the clear air of someone who was perpetually relaxed. She had a plastic up of vodka in one hand and a spliff in the other, alternating between sipping on one and dragging on the other. She nodded her head leisurely along with the music, her dreadlocked hair swaying hypnotically with each movement. Dawn was the antithesis of the college's A-grade students, a laid back hippy type who was content to get through with a passing grade and spend her time relaxing, getting high and indulging in open love rather than sitting hunched over a desk studying all night.

186916-a1548630500964.png

Jessica was far more involved in the music side of the party than either of them, standing in one of the makeshift dance areas moving her body in time to the music with her girlfriend Ester. She was more comfortable at social events than Claudia, but took her studies more seriously than Dawn. Grades and the pursuit of knowledge mattered to her, but she liked to play as hard as she worked and tonight that meant letting off some steam dancing and sinking a few drinks with Ester. She looked into her girlfriend's eyes and placed her hands on Ester's hips, holding her close as they moved.

185207-a1547067864402.png

Last edited:
The night was starting off quite well, Heidi had thought so at least! She'd made several rounds of the grounds, one of the nicer off campus haunts her and hers had grown accustomed to partying at - though there were too many to count as the years at ARC went on. Heidi was in her second year and on top of the world, she had a social circle within the athletics program that would likely go on to much bigger and much better things, affluent as they were attractive, as they were privileged, she had passing grades and was in line to be captain in cheer by 3rd, she was living off campus herself, alone, rent paid of course - and she felt confident for the first time in her life her medication was correct. . .

. . . that last part was the most important. Heidi had battled with that little stitch in her life for her teenage years and now into her 20th, it was hard to imagine a 'time before' she always felt a little less than satisfied with having everything a girl could want for. Heidi was born into money, money could buy a lot of problems away but it was true - couldn't buy happiness, just a polaroid of it. If not material issue it'd be personal, if not personal maybe pressure of school, cheer, friends, who knew - whatever the case it always felt inches away from suffocating.

-she was insecure above most things, sad girl days were many, boss bitch days often faked. It was easier living alone though, her year on campus had been a hellish nightmare - buttoning herself in, being seen sans makeup, just having to hide it all, all her damage. Still, she did manage without coming off as too human - to survive that year. It was also easier when high school never really ended. Heidi didn't mind taking away from other people to feel something of herself, side eye and scoffs were not unlike her entirely. There was something about cutting down people who don't deserve it that just made the other girls laugh, accept her as their own, it seemed worth it.

Parties could be hard, there was a lot of noise and a lot of opinions - but she felt secure in this place. Yes, the night was starting off quite well - she echoed internally, though when she walked into the kitchen for a drink things started to take a turn south. "Hey, pour me a beer?" Heidi requested, a young man just walking away from the keg with a filled solo cup in hand, suds running over the side.

"Gotta piss Heidi, help yourself!" he responded, seeing his way out.

Calling after him Heidi scoffed "Hgk! Dude- what the fuck!" the keg a complete mystery to her. She barely even drank beer to be fair, it kinda messed with her meds to drink at all. -but the men's hockey team had made staties. . . it was a big deal! -tonight was the exception. Unfortunately for Heidi tonight being a big night did not help her with having no clue how to operate a tapped keg. Trying to figure it out, Heidi hardly noticed Claudia walk in behind her, though when she did the thought to ask her for help did cross her mind.

Instead she got "Do you know where you are? -Would it kill you to show at least a little school spirit?" her face void of any amusement, "Y'know, go team?"a mocking sorta wave of her hands and preen, she, like most the others affiliated with some club or team had varsity clothing on, specifically a windbreaker with the school logo on the breast, a clubby top and jeans all torn to shit barely covering her slender legs but all that aside she was deadpan, if there was any doubt from the start there wouldn't be after a now sour look returned to the keg. . . she was not joking.

Claudia felt her whole body tense up as a familiar feminine voice reached her ears. With all the people coming and going in the kitchen she'd completely failed to spot Heidi stood nearby.

She sighed and turned to look at the other girl. Claudia and Heidi ran in completely different social circles. In many ways they were complete opposites, and while Claudia had no personal animosity against the other female, their duality had put them at odds almost every time they'd interacted. Heidi was a cheerleader, and a popular one at that. She was blonde, beautiful, bubbly, outgoing, seemingly always surrounded by jocks and other cheerleaders, and the kind of girl who seemed to embody school spirit. Guys openly lusted after her and girls either resented her or wanted to be her best friend. Heidi was the kind of girl who lit up a room just by entering it, and when she did so all eyes turned to look at her. Claudia, on the other hand, was an introvert with a small circle of friends who kept to herself, dressed all in black and found the tribalism of school spirit to be cringeworthy at best. She preferred to sit in the corner with a drink and observe others rather than being the centre of attention, and the preppy nature of the cheerleading Heidi had seemingly dedicated herself to made Claudia's skin crawl.

From their appearance to their personalities, everything about the two seemed to be at odds. The one thing they did seem to share in common was their beauty. Heidi was the more traditional bubbly blonde kind of beauty that all the guys seemed to want, but with her slender body, pert breasts, sleek hair and angular face, Claudia was far from unattractive. Hers was simply a different kind of beauty.

"You know, it just might" she replied dryly, one eyebrow arching up as she looked at Heidi. "Besides, I couldn't find my pom poms. Tragic, really."

Claudia looked from Heidi to the cup in the cheerleader's hand and then to the keg. She always found herself getting annoyed when she was in Heidi's presence and didn't fully understand why. Tonight the blonde looked especially good, and that only seemed to make Claudia more annoyed than usual.

She moved over and took the cup out of Heidi's hand, then turned to face the keg.

"Why does it matter so much to you, anyway?" she asked as she operated the keg. "Most of the guys out there are one drink away from blackout drunk. They're not gonna care who did or didn't show up wearing school colours. They just care about how many asses they can grope and who they can score with."

"Mmmn, tragic," echoing the sentiment with the same dry tone Heidi sulked before the keg. She didn't try to be mean and really, surrounded by friends she wasn't a nasty person, it just felt so easy to give in to the goblin in the back of her lizard brain that had set her on her social trajectory.

Claudia was much different than her, there was no denying that. She was conventionally attractive in a very real way, Heidi had to give her that - even for a punk or goth or whatever the fuck she classified herself as, Heidi couldn't take that away from her. . . she just looked so sad, that was the real tragedy. Born and raised by money with a trust fund awaiting her Heidi was raised to think you could hide anything under enough pep and spunk, that she should just keep smiling and 'doing the right thing,' 'follow that dream,' 'be yourself, but don't be a downer!' it left the young woman with a rather distorted view. Because of that view Claudia was attractive and brutally wrong both, she was everything Heidi tried to avoid being, she was Heidi's inner most fear parading around, dangerously beautiful.

"Ehk," a small sound of surprise escaped as her solo cup was stolen chewed short nails, a short coming she couldn't quite escape - a blemish on her attempts at physical perfection.

Why did it matter? Her nostrils flared watching suds and amber flow from the tap as Claudia effortlessly poured her a beer. She was feeling the three before it a little more than she wanted to let herself admit. "I just, hff. . . y'know staties are a big deal." her defense paper thin. "Hff. . ." not wrong about her comment on everyone caring more about drinking and grab ass'ing than school spirit anyway Heidi felt defeated in the social exchange before it even begun.

Pivot, "Well, if you're so far above that. Why are you even here? Isn't there some dirty club washroom you could be getting a stick'n'poke tattoo in right now?" She smirked, now she was joking. -the question did remain though. Why did she care?

The other girl's bitten fingernails barely registered with Claudia. They were something she noticed in the brief moment when their hands nearly touched but what she'd seen wouldn't properly click into place in her brain until much later. She herself had been a chronic nail biter through anxiety while growing up and had only stopped when her mother had threatened to beat her if she kept doing it. Bitten nails weren't something she tended to find unusual.

"My usual dirty club washroom is being redecorated so I ended up here instead" she replied in a deadpan tone, clearly unfazed by Heidi's verbal jab. She'd been getting grief from people since she was 16 for her gothic look and had long since learned to just roll with the insults people threw at her. Not getting riled up by people's comments tended to suck the fun out of it for them. "All the dry blood and rat droppings were becoming a problem."

She turned and held out the now-full cup of beer to Heidi, her black painted lips forming into a smirk of her own.

"Besides, I was told there'd be plenty of free booze here. No-one mentioned anything about it being for the staties. Good for the guys making it all that way I guess, if it makes them happy then all the power to them. I just don't want them trying to grab my tits all night."

"Cute," was all Heidi could really respond with. . . once again outwitted by the black haired beauty. It was easy to be envious as she operated the keg so fancy free, her entire being perfectly manicured and arranged just so, "That's actually dis-gusting." Claudia said some rancid shit and she felt like that had to be addressed, what a glaring juxtaposition. her mom jumped out her throat just now, why was she scolding her? -her mother would have a field day with Claudia, telling her she was 'far too pretty to ruin it with all that black,' or something. . . well, less than ideal. Her mom was a lush and less than fun to be around something about the idea was actually entertaining - the two in the same room. Heidi's smirk turned dangerous as that proposition.

Her mom was wrong though, "Thenks," Heidi said almost sweetly, taking the cup and a sip with it. There was a certain amount of admiration in her eyes, she couldn't help it. Credit where credit was due.

"Free booze," sulking a little she moved on from it and drowned the sorrow in her freshly poured beer. "Sorry hon, tit grabbin' comes with the territory." Heidi rolled her eyes and raised her hand honkin' the air an appropriate distance. Why am I like this? That was to say, why was she like this around Claudia? That was downright lame. "Besides. It made a lot of people happy, believe it or not some people like. . . really dig sports and school spirit, cheering for something - I do.

Like we even raise money, or maybe one of the guys will get to play for a real team or something. Free booze is cool, but I dunno." looking a little dejected on the thought "Being part of something bigger than you is too." Heidi hazarded a shrug, that was her two cents, no catty bs involved. Maybe she won that round?

If Heidi had hoped to scorn Claudia with her disgusted response then she would surely be annoyed further by seeing the other girl's smirk widen. Claudia had hoped that her words would be off-putting and felt nothing but satisfaction that they'd hit their mark. It was Heidi's own fault, as far as she was concerned. If she was going to talk badly about the places Claudia frequented then she had to expect a little verbal sparring in return...and yet, Claudia couldn't help but wonder if Heidi was even used to such banter. Every time she saw the blonde cheerleader she was being kissed up to by someone, either another girl who wanted to get into the popular social circle or one of the guys who wanted to bed her. Claudia had the distinct impression that most people at the college wouldn't dare something unpleasant to her.

But then suddenly the cheerleader's tone changed and there was something bordering on sweet and affectionate in the way she said thank you. It took Claudia by surprise and as their eyes met, the goth girl saw something in Heidi's gaze that made her heart beat faster. Had she ever realised how steely grey Heidi's eyes were before? No, probably not. This had to be one of the longest conversations they'd ever had. She'd never seen them up close before, not really.

That had to be why she was suddenly noticing them.

Claudia scowled in dissaproval at Heidi's casual acceptance of being groped and felt up as part of the territory. She raised her cup to her lips and took a large sip of vodka, enjoying the faint burning sensation as the spirit slid down her throat. "Just because everyone seems to have accepted it doesn't mean it's okay" she replied.

Claudia meant what she said, but as Heidi spoke about being happy and being part of something bigger she felt her confidence deflating. She looked away from Heidi and down into her cup, staring at the clear liquid within as if hoping to find answers to why she was the way she was in their depths. Something bigger than herself...it was a lovely concept and one she silently wished she could believe in. Justice, democracy, religion, school spirit...sometimes it felt like everyone had something to believe in and devote themselves too except her. In her nihilistic viewpoint, it all felt pointless to her.

You dedicate yourself to something or someone and then they just fuck you over, time and time again. I'm not letting that happen, not again.

"Not everyone is as confident and extroverted as you, Heidi" she said, a hint of sadness creeping into her voice. A trio of girls approached the counter top and Claudia moved aside to give them access, now standing right next to Heidi. For a moment their bare arms brushed together. "For some people putting yourself out there in that way just doesn't feel comfortable. I guess I just haven't something I'd want to be a part of badly enough to do that yet, but I'd like to think that when I do find something it won't involve being treated like a piece of meat. Us girls should be able to walk around without being treated like we're just something for the guys to stick their dicks in, especially you. If you're dedicating time and energy to supporting them and cheering them on then they should treat you with a bit more respect. You deserve that" she said, taking another mouthful of vodka and feeling the buzz of it finally starting to hit her head.

". . . you're right," Heidi deflated herself, or at least conceded that point. The guys who would do shit like that were absolute trash, she didn't let them spoil the rest of the bunch but her casual acceptance was pretty well just as bad. A dower moment next to her more inspired response. "About one thing at least," a sour sort of chuckle came up her throat, she tried to batter down another by drinking a bit more beer, it was the best she had in the moment.

She thought Heidi was confident, Heidi let other people think so too but Claudia, she thought, however brief might have seen through all that. She didn't ignore the other girls entering the room but for whatever reason she didn't flock over to them either - her body language was speaking to Claudia and that didn't change - she looked her square in the face as their arms brushed one and another, tried to, it was hard to look a perfect being headlong forever, it was like staring into the sun.

Eyes averting when she started up again Heidi took time to consider what she said carefully - she wasn't an airhead like some would think, she had a lot going on in her cement skull.

". . . That's really kind." softly, her smile no different - just a ghost of its normal, broad, almost unhinged levels of bubbly, self - perfectly white, perfectly straight, long on her slender, angular face. She didn't want to betray the words Claudia had pinned to her, but she didn't feel entirely genuine accepting it all at face value.

if you only knew the real me, you'd never love me.

Words not entirely directed at Claudia, but words that crossed her mind with every cheer and every pitched laugh, with every mixer and social and party just like this, every 'silence is violence' moment or more catty dig, Claudia didn't see it, the perfectly crafted guise she put up to deflect from the ever present low in her heart, her gut, screaming obscenities in the back halls of her mind. "Hss," a hissed inward breath brought her back from an absent moment. Her buzz was getting the best of her maybe, feeling her body sway a little she leaned into Claudia's shoulder for a warmer support than the wall or counter could offer, a more comfortable one.

"Heidi!" chiming happily a girl about their age in cheer squad attire burst into the kitchen. "We're playing strip poker in the pool house in 15, don't miss it!" Heidi internally cringed, not because she was embarrassed for all of them after Claudia's words, but also,

"No thanks hon, I met a new friend. She's going to walk me home - I think the beer is getting to me." OK, maybe she was a little confident. Her eyes drifted up to Claudia, those slate grey beauties, saucer pupils with a twinkle from the chandelier, pouty lips, it was a trick she'd used before to get what she wanted. . . just never from a girl.

As much as Claudia liked proving her point, there was something about seeing Heidi's conviction deflating that made her feel a moment of sadness. The cheerleader seemed to genuinely enjoy what she did and the 'yay team' attitude that she held so dear to. Who was Claudia to try and tarnish that?

And yet as she reflected on it, Claudia realised that no, she hadn't been actively trying to do that, or to ruin Heidi's fun. The blonde had put forth her perspective and Claudia had offered her own. The two of them were simply trying to explain the other's viewpoint. Their talk hadn't been hostile or confrontational, in fact the two of them seemed to have shifted closer not just physically, but emotionally as well.

So why had Heidi been so quick to deflate? If she truly loved her lot in life as she said she did, she should have defended it more vehemently.

With the drinks she'd already had and now the vodka buzzing in her system, Claudia wasn't able to fully connect the dots. She got the sense that Heidi wasn't being entirely honest with her about her thoughts and feelings, but she wasn't about to pry. All she knew was there was more to Heidi than she'd initially thought. She wasn't just some ditzy cheerleader lusting after attention, and that made her much more interesting than Claudia had anticipated.

Maybe it was just the vodka hitting her, but there was a moment where their eyes met and they looked directly into one another's faces where Claudia could have sworn the atmosphere changed between the two of them. In that moment it was as if the other people talking, laughing and pouring drinks around them weren't even there. She and Heidi felt like the only people in the world, and their focus felt so trained on one another that it was hard to look away from Heidi's steely grey eyes.

The feeling seemed to deepen as Heidi said Claudia was being really kind in a tone Claudia had never heard from her before. She'd heard Heidi's voice enough times to know it well - laughing and talking in the corridors at the college, shouting through a megaphone during cheerleader practice and football games, cutting through crowds at parties - sometimes Heidi's voice seemed to be everywhere, but she'd never heard it speak in such a soft way before.

The cheerleader swayed a little and leaned against Claudia's shoulder, a gesture that the goth did nothing to move away from. It was weirdly comfortable having the warm softness of the other girl pressing against her, and as she looked into Heidi's face she began to realise why guys - and some girls - across the campus fell for her. Claudia wasn't blind. She'd always thought Heidi was attractive, but just not her kind of attractive. She was into more artistic types who sat around reading and lamenting the state of the world. Yet now that they were close she realised just how beautiful Heidi really was.

She nearly jumped when a girl burst into the kitchen and called out Heidi's name. She turned her head to the newcomer, trying and failing to hide the cringe that leapt across her face at the exultant mention of strip poker. Thank fuck she wasn't being invited. It saved her having to turn the offer down. What surprised her was Heidi declining the invitation, and then implying she was going to leave soon. Claudia knew Heidi to be the kind of girl who'd stay until the end of a party. She looked back to the blonde cheerleader and realised the new friend she'd been talking to was her...and something about the way Heidi was looking at her suddenly made Claudia's heart beat faster in her chest.

"Uh, yeah. I'm going to walk her back home" she replied, speaking to the other girl but keeping her eyes fixed on Heidi's own grey orbs. "But if I'm escorting you, I'm taking this with me" she said in a lower voice, jiggling the half-full cup of vodka.

"Uh. . . are you sure?" Jacquelyn - the girl jazzed to take her top off to some pigs with chips, questioned Heidi with a face like she'd just smelled piss, entirely tugged to unpleasant angles.

Heidi didn't seem to notice Jacquelyn's protest, more interested in the agreement from her 'new friend.' Setting down her half-drank beer Heidi smirked and rolled her eyes "Fine but if campus police roll by, I don't know you." playful teasing from the apparently flirty cheerleader. With that she offered Claudia her arm - mumbling something about how she could take the whole bottle for all she cared while her 'old friend,' sat back perplexed, scurrying off as they made their way out the other way.

It wasn't familiar, no, not at all - any of this really. Heidi had never really felt alight or giddy for a girl, but then, she'd never really felt that way for a boy either to be entirely fair.

"I think I like girls," would never really fly back home, if her parents even noticed her for five minutes they'd surely be. . . well she didn't know, but she knew they had expectations for their silent but pretty daughter. Oh sure, she'd marry up, have a few brats, never care to explore what it felt like to be alive, drown it with a peppy adult beverage. But fuck them, at least for tonight. It wasn't the first time she'd said so either. -she never wanted girls to accuse her of oogling in the change room, it wasn't like that, but she had-had some heated moments in the showers with another girl, she'd messed around with another still at camp one sweaty summer. . . this felt different though.

Boys were another story, Heidi had dated boys but it never quite felt right, she was given a reputation to never put out and while it did invite some dick smacks to 'try and change her,' it also offered her a bit of a get out of jail free card. Not to say she was goldstar, just, far from active in any regard other than letting a few gentlemen callers chase her around campus and Insta.

Arm-in-arm the two girls walked out into the brisk December night "Ooo-oou-ouf, ihs'cohld!" Heidi whined, letting herself press against the other once again. "OK - walk fast, I'm close by, we can be there in like no time." the gameplan set out as the chilly air started to nip at exposed flesh between the frays of her jeans, fashion over function, always! She wasn't lying either, Heidi lived close by, her rental property just around the corner and down a street, seven minutes and change would get them there but Heidi was only in so much of a rush, she didn't want her night to end just yet.

Her breath creating a frosty plume before her Heidi smiled nervously, "My place is just up the street," she gestured with a nod to a single story home slightly out of sorts, the gardens overgrown much like the yard - though a recent blanket of snow kept her above reproach for now. The home itself wasn't much better than the yard inside, her bedding was pulled off her mattress and bunched up around her couch, she'd been sleeping there recently, her kitchen was a mess of pots and pans and takeout containers, the living room TV constantly playing some putrid sitcom on repeat, empty pill bottles, it was everything she tried not to let out into her school persona, it was shameful really. . . but she didn't really think on that as she turned to Claudia and bit her lip. "Do you wanna come in?" the end of her driveway coming up all too fast, her doorstep mere steps away.

The tone of the newcomer's reply didn't escape Claudia's attention. It was one of the reasons she disliked the cheerleaders so much - shake some pom poms around and suddenly you think you're better than everyone who doesn't conform to the same preppy stereotype. Normally she'd have had a cutting retort to fire at the other girl but in that moment she was too preoccupied with the way Heidi was looking at her. Their eyes were fixed on one another and even with neither of them speaking it felt to Claudia as if something was being silently communicated between them.

She didn't know what it was, but she could feel it.

Claudia had been with girls before, enjoyed a few drunken make-outs and gone to bed with a girl who'd felt at the time like exactly what she needed, an artistic type who she'd lain naked with musing about life and the purpose of it until the sun came up. Ultimately the two had only worked as lovers and not as a couple, as was always the case with the deep and poetic types Claudia seemed to go for. She'd never imagined that a cheerleader type would have even a passing interest in her, nor had she imagined that she herself would be attracted to one.

So why was the way Heidi looked at her so exciting?

"Don't worry, I'll keep it out of sight. This isn't the first time I've snuck booze across campus" she replied, shooting Heidi a mischievous smirk. She linked arms with Heidi and set off alongside her, wondering what they must look like - a raven-haired goth and a blonde cheerleader, both attractive in their own ways, leaving the party arm in arm. The cold night air instantly whipped at her face and hands, chilling her fingers in no time at all. Why did her hands always seem to get so damn cold? She should have brought her elbow-length black gloves...the fancy leatherette ones, not the fishnet ones. Would Heidi have liked them? Wait, what did it even matter?

"Way too cold!" Claudia agreed, quickly finishing off her vodka and dumping the plastic cup in a bin. It warmed her mind and body but also left her with a pleasant throbbing lightheadedness. With nothing occupying her other hand she rubbed it up and down against Heidi's arm as they pressed together, trying to warm up the other girl as well as herself. Heidi's warmth was even more comforting out here in the cold. It had been too long since Claudia had cuddled up to someone and she almost felt dissapointed when Heidi pointed out her house.

But then came the offer to go inside.

"Sure, I definitely need to warm up a bit now!" she replied, looking at Heidi and offering a smile.

As they reached her doorstep, Claudia commenting on needing to warm up. . . a sudden wave of panic hit her. She looked visibly nervous on her front porch fumbling with her keys.

Her hands were shaking and it wasn't just the cold, she felt drunk and high both - not so much so she was sloppy or belligerent, more jovial and a bit tippy, so why the pause? -why the shakes?

"Claudia," her back to the other, key sliding into its slot she let the ARC lanyard fall lax, the glitterbombed hand sanitizer and hole punched student card jingling with other gaudy little accessories she'd cobbled onto the keychain. Heidi looked over her shoulder, trying to channel coy energy to her face but she couldn't do this, like this, at least. . . she couldn't wait any longer. "I dunno if I'- ah shoot," starting to mumble something uncomfortable, something of a lump in her throat, feelings she didn't really know how to express but that was only because she didn't want to spoil it.

-but she had to, "You have to feel this too," Heidi turned, keys still hanging in the lock. Pearly whites dimpled her glossy lips, a plume of breath hung in the air between them and for a second she second guessed herself, still her hands took Claudia's and urged her forward, tugged them together. With Claudia's hands in hers she backed up a step, not far to go - her back was at her door, her own eyes on two darkest orbs, trying to find some colour in Claudia's before she dove in, fell up more like.

"Smch," a chaste, exploratory kiss did come, glossy pink on matte black. Heidi rising to her tip toes, she went in for another, - three exploratory "Smch. . . smch," smooches later she released Claudia's hands, resisting the urge to ask if she still wanted to come in the bubbly blonde hoped she hadn't been out of line, her smoky eyes still lidded Heidi didn't want to see Claudia's face, she didn't want to be wrong, she wanted to be kissed.

Claudia stood rubbing her arms as Heidi fiddled with the door, silently curing herself for not wearing a coat. Her eyes slid up and down the cheerleader's back, from her blonde hair all the way down to her feet before lingering for a few moments on Heidi's rear. Whoever had invented fitted skinny jeans was a God damn saint...or an agent of the devil. Temptation was certainly on the cards when they'd been created, she was sure. Despite their differences in personality and social status, Claudia couldn't even begin to deny that Heidi's rear looked incredible in those jeans, so pert and firm looking, probably from all the physical activity she did...

Suddenly she heard her name being spoken and looked back up, silently thankful that Heidi hadn't caught where her eyes were focused. She frowned softly, unable to pick out what the other girl was mumbling about.

"Heidi? Are you -"

Her voice caught in her throat as her hands were taken into Heidi's, their soft skin making contact in a way that felt strangely intimate. Her eyes locked with Heidi's and she simply stared into the other girl's beautiful grey irises as she was led forwards. She heard the soft thump of Heidi's back meeting the door and felt her heart begin to beat faster, her body now close enough to Heidi's that their breasts almost touched behind the fabric of their clothing.

And then came the kiss.

Heidi's lips pressed against hers in a quick, almost tentative kiss, so soft and glossy feeling against her own. Between the vodka and the shock of being kissed by one of the most popular girls in school it felt like Claudia's brain was encountering a 404 error. She didn't respond to the first kiss, but as Heidi pressed her lips against hers a second time, Claudia puckered her own lips against the other girl's. On the third kiss she did so with more certainty, leaning into it a little with her eyes closed.

She stood there with her eyes shut for a few moments as her hands were released, caught up in the exchange and waiting to see if another kiss would come. When it didn't she opened her eyes and looked at Heidi, seeming to consider whether or not this was real.

She reached out, took Heidi's face in her hands, and leaned in. Her lips pressed against the cheerleader's in a lingering kiss, then another, then a deeper kiss as she slowly pressed her body against Heidi's, their busts now pressing snugly together as their unspoken attraction was finally communicated.

Something about this, about this moment - foreign in many respects, vaguely familiar in others, far more charged than previous, blaring violently in her heart like a bass line that had to be obeyed, fuck, it was all too much. "Nnghf," A stifled sound that was all too pleased with itself, she was all too pleased with this, her eyes peeling open and wide as icy hands took hold of her face. She's so pretty, it was impossible not to think it.

With their lips locked once again, their bodies pressed together, her back to the door there was no stopping them. Heidi took Claudia's lead and reached up to her throat, thumbs and fingers searching her jaw line, the other realizing just how cold to the touch Claudia was blindly searched for the knob behind her. "Ouf!" The kiss broke and Heidi exclaimed, nearly toppling backwards as her door unlatched and swung open behind her.

Instead of cringing, instead of dying, instead of shrinking into herself with crippling anxiety she giggled fancy free, giggled right into Claudia's lips, guiding her inside blindly, eyes again on her. This couldn't be wrong.

Once inside Heidi was peeling out of her jacket "Fck, you're so cold! C'mere-c'mere," her eyes alight, manic, her front hall had more shoes than any one girl should own - most of these houses had several students or more living in them but Heidi refused to spend another year with roommates and her parents took on the financial burden, not that it much mattered, whatever the case, shoes were tossed every which way - including the pair Heidi was currently kicking off.

Taking Claudia by the hand, Heidi in her excitement lead her into her living room, the coffee table was covered in half drank cups, cans and empty pill bottles, Heidi didn't seem to care. She wanted her on the couch, in her pillow palace, a large sectional with a duvet, knitted blanket, several feathery pillows all illuminated in the low light of a large TV, muted, The Office playing on repeat. "Smch," she lead her toward the couch, walking backwards, smooching her cheek, "smch," her chin, "smch," her lips woosh, then falling backwards over an arm of the couch and into her blankets,

This was another side of her, her living situation wasn't unreasonable for a 20-year-old unsupervised though maybe a little off for someone who paraded around as perfect. F.I.N.E more like, fucked inside, nice exterior, "C'mere,"

Qn excited shiver passed over Claudia's skin as in the midst of their kissing she felt Heidi's fingers on her throat. There was something so sensual about the way those soft and cold digits explored her neck and jawline, an intimate touch that offset the slowly growing passion of their kiss.

Claudia made a muffled "mwuh" sound as their lips suddenly parted ways and their kiss broke, leaving her to lean forward and chase Heidi's ridiculously kissable lips all over again. Their mouths met once more as Heidi pulled her into the house and a soft moan of delight passed from Claudia's mouth into Heidi's. Claudia pushed the front door closed behind them with one booted foot, barely paying attention to the house around them. Even when the kiss broke and they looked into one another's eyes while moving toward the sofa, Claudia was too lost in the moment with Heidi to notice much of the mess around them.

Her hands slid down to Heidi's shoulders as the other girl's coat slid away from her body, holding them tenderly as she followed Heidi's example and slid her boots off.

"Warm me up, then" she whispered feverishly against Heidi's lips, grinning at the blonde with excitement burning in her eyes. Her heart was racing, her desire mounting, and her need to touch and be touched so intense that it made her ache.

She hurried hand in hand with Heidi to the living room, noticing the mess the place was in but hardly even registering it. Soft moans escaped her lips each time Heidi's lips kissed her - first her cheek, then her chin, then her lips. Heidi had a way of kissing that left her wanting more, as if the blonde was teasing and exploring her at the same time. She giggled as she was pulled down onto the couch on top of Heidi, their limbs entwining as she stole a smooch from Heidi's lips.

As her lips kissed and nibbled at the other girl's chin, Claudia grabbed Heidi's top in her hands and yanked it upwards.

"Off! Get it off!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

Warm me up then,

. . . She would.

She imagined Claudia's pale flesh next to her pinker hues, imagined her tongue around her own, imagined everything just before it happened her every fantasy affirmed within seconds of dreaming it up. Claudia did not disappoint, her expectations forever exceeded she sunk into the couch with a giddy expression, an attempt at forcing something more coy but she just blew a raspberry and giggled back to giddy excitement.

When cold fingers clawed at her tight stomach and the fabric covering it she assisted in haste, pulling the peach top over her head and tossing it aside. Beneath she was all but blemish free, her skin soft and touchable, perky and taught, some goosebumps still ghosting across. "OK-OK," the cheerleader agreed, her lacey pastel bra a slight struggle but she managed to pop the clasp and pull it out through her armpits, perky tits with pinchable nubs upon them jiggling free.

-for a moment she paused, a slight of vulnerability on her face, "Now you," but her fingers were on her waist, she was shimmying out of her jeans too, her panties shoved down with them and bunching up just enough the top of her tame blonde tuft peeked out - a dime sized freckle beside her sharply angled hip. "You're so pretty Claudia," Heidi assured her between a kiss or two, "I- I re'll, hgf," she didn't know what to say, how to say it.

she feels it too, don't ruin it. She didn't want to be weird, rude, overstep, she just wanted to, "Hngf, jst kiss me then?" Tugging her jeans down around her knees then raising her hands to assist Claudia with her top or otherwise, she wanted it all now she wanted Claudia nude, she wanted to feel her ivory flesh over her body, feel her tongue, feel her everywhere, but one place especially.

"then, I want you t'. . . I want to do more," shy little whispers, pleas more like, pulling Claudia down to her, face to face, eyes on eyes, breath meeting in the middle volcanic hot and torpid as high winds, cheap beer and vodka - "I want t'have sex," some confidence in her whisper but it seemed nude and next to Claudia Heidi was a bit smaller, she seemed that way, less than. . . sheepish.

The passion building between them was becoming frenzied. They'd started off the night in very different positions of social power, one a popular cheerleader and the other a quiet and unknown weirdo, but now as they lay together on the sofa pulling urgently at their clothes and stealing kisses between heavy breaths, both of them were equal.

"Oh my God" Claudia whispered excitedly as Heidi's top was pulled up and she caught sight of the cheerleaders tight and slender tummy. She couldn't resist the call of it and she leaned shuffled down enough to lean in and kiss Heidi's abdomen. Her ex lover had been slender but there was more to Heidi's body than that, everything about her was toned and tight, and as Claudia's lips kissed over and around Heidi's naval she could feel the toned muscles that lay beneath Heidi's soft skin. She was perfect. A tantalising mix of soft and firm.

She felt Heidi removing her own bra and raised herself back up so she could see the cheerleader more clearly. Her breasts were just as gorgeous as the rest of her, firm and pert with the cutest little stiff nipples, unblemished and perfect. She stared down at them and bit her lower lip, her long black hair pooling on the cheerleader's chest as she admired her.

Heidi's voice brought her back to reality, telling her it was her turn.

"Yeah, right, ok" She said breathlessly. She slid the straps of her leatherette top down her shoulders and slipped out of it, her bare breasts popping free. She'd not been wearing a bra underneath and now her slim upper body and perky breasts were revealed to the last person she ever thought she'd be showing them to. Her pale breasts were larger than Heidi's and one of her nipples had been pierced, with a little ball stud peeking out of one side.

She looked down and saw Heidi's jeans being pushed down, then her panties, revealing the other girl's pussy and the cute little tuft of public hair above it. Her heart and mind were racing, and when Heidi told her how pretty she was between kisses all she could do was moan happily and capture Heidi's lips in a deeper kiss by way of response. This beautiful, sexy girl thought she was pretty. This was real. It was actually happening, and oh God did she ache for it.

With her heart racing in excitement, Claudia followed Heidi's lead and unbuttoned her own leatherette pants, pushing them down and wiggling out of them, quickly followed by her black panties, revealing her own pussy and the well trimmed little strip of dark public hair above it. She eased her socks off with her feet and pressed herself against Heidi as the cheerleaders hands pulled her down, desperately needing to feel the other girl's beautiful skin against her own.

The feeling was incredible. Several parts of their nude bodies touched for the first time all at once - legs, hips, crotches, stomachs, breasts, suddenly she could feel it all. Heidi's body was so warm and soft, yet toned like a sculptors masterpiece. She looked into Heidi's eyes and nodded, barely able to form words as she felt the other girl's hot breath on her lips.

"So do I" She whispered, her voice trembling with nervous excitement. She angled herself a little differently so her pussy could better press against Heidi's and began to roll her hips, pushing then forward with every roll so her folds would rub against Heidi's. Her lust was feverish, her need to feel as much of Heidi against her as she could overwhelming, and as their crotches and breasts began rubbing together, Claudia captured Heidi's lips in a hungry open-mouthed kiss.

Initial kisses on her flat stomach sent sparkling synapses of equal parts tickle and pleasure, it was a strange sensation that made her stomach tighten and lax both, spasm like she'd been electrified, black smudges left behind here and there. . . she didn't much mind, no, not one bit. It was hot, wearing a piece of her lover for the night.

As she undressed Heidi felt her breath catch in her throat, it was too much to bear but she wouldn't change a thing - not a moment, not a breath, perfection. She was warming up now, her icy lover. Soon she was nude, her little landing strip not going without note, for whatever reason Heidi wanted to play with it, run her thumb up its length then down again, her hand found ribcage instead, strumming the floating bones gently with her chewed fingertips, a softer being pressing up to her.

To Heidi, in that moment, this was everything, her toes wiggling as gushy pop music twinkled in her mind, soft female vocals she couldn't quite make out, pink starbursts and floral arrangements, butterflies in her stomach and bumblebees too, she was manic with sexual tension, with white, hot, overcharged need.

So do I,

and then she felt it, felt her soft, needy pussy next to Claudia's, she could almost see it in her mind but her eyes were clamped shut for the moment, lips captured by their better. The chestier of the two atop, her larger breasts not dwarfing Heidi's but certainly overcoming them, she could feel her piercings, feel them tack against her turgid nipples, a new sensation she twitched and whined at till even that was taken from her by hungry lips.

After a moment of sensory overload Heidi managed to remember her second hand, placing it on Claudia's hip, fingers on her ass, tugging doughy skin taught trying to get involved, trying to coax Claudia to continue her grinding motions, in time with her own attempts at matching rhythm, this was something she'd only seen on pornhub but she was pretty sure she knew how it worked. . . "Ouhnggffk," a odd groan or moan escaped through their otherwise sealed lips as Heidi matched paces, a slow and steady grind. "Hnngh!"

The feeling of their naked bodies entwined together, skin on skin, folds touching folds, was a sensory overload of the best possible kind. It wasn't just the physical pleasure of their warm pussies making contact that stimulated Claudia, but the sheer intimacy of their most sensitive and private areas touching. She wanted to experience true closeness with Heidi, to share a level of intimacy with her that she'd never had with her past lovers. Drunken fumbles and a quick fuck were one thing. With Heidi, she wanted to experience everything..

A steady, pulsing sense of pleasure spread through her every time their delicate pussies rubbed together, and even though she knew that her fingers or tongue would be the most effective way of pleasuring Heidi, this way she could admire the other girl's body and feel pleasure herself at the same time. She pulled back from their kiss just enough to look into Heidi's face, the haze of desire and vodka giving her a blissed out and excited look. "You're so fucking sexy" she whispered before capturing Heidi's lips with her own again, soft and excited moans passing from her mouth into the other girl's.

She reached down and ran a hand up and down Heidi's leg, caressing and stroking the soft skin before gripping it and guiding the leg upwards against her hip, encouraging the other girl to wrap the leg around her waist. The feeling of Heidi grinding back against her in that slow and steady rhythm was driving her wild, and the way they so effortlessly matched one another's rhythm made it feel as if their bodies had been made for one another.

It was everything the bubbly cheerleader could ask for - far from how she expected her night to go. She often played mom to some other girls and made sure everyone got home safe, not letting the sickly buzz alcohol could sometimes give her set in she'd nurse her drinks and feign having a little more fun than genuine to keep status quo. Lying came natural to the children of alcoholics, it kept things even, easy, but this didn't feel like a lie. . . no, everything about her attraction to Claudia was genuine, their bodies grinding together didn't so much affirm it as add to it in the most pleasant of ways. "Auh-ah-hnnngph!" laboured groans escaping her throbbing chest as pleasure rippled upward and out in all directions.

"It feels so good, doh'don't stop. Don't-don't-don't stohp." when her lips weren't occupied her gob was spilling porny nonsense, Heidi couldn't help it - in the moment she was a manic little pixie alight with spicy drugs, some prescribed by a doctor the others delivered by Claudia with fiery tenacity. "Oooouhng," a new angle exciting tenfold as her leg wrapped around Claudia's mid, impressively limber, flexible, strong yet soft to the touch. . .

Her pleasure was mounting, the oversensitive cheerleader feeling her tongue miss its partner and regret any further flapping, her face was glistening with a sheen of sexual effort, her eyes half lidded, a black smudge on the corner of her lip, "You're fucking me so good," Her words soft despite their nature, it was effortless though, she knew by Claudia's responses she was doing this right, beginners luck maybe. "I'm geddin' hauh, I'm gedding'clossthh," more a whining plea to the universe to let her topple over the edge of arousal than a request to Claudia to get her there.

Heidi didn't exactly have trouble reaching completion typically, she was a sensitive little mess in this state - though medication could cause mixed results sure. The sex act they were participating in was a new one to Heidi but that made focusing on how good it felt easier, it was easier to lose herself to it, her fingers crept over Claudia to her back, pulling at her pale flesh with her fingertips as there were no nails to scrape her mark in with, those previous rhythms so easy to keep in sync starting to lose their balance, Heidi's hips starting to buck wildly then hold still entirely beyond the odd involuntary spasm, a look of pure bliss reaching her features.

Normally Claudia would leave a party before the end and would go home alone, or leave whenever the last of her equally introverted friends did and walk back with them. She didn't actively look for anyone to spend the night with at parties, knowing all too well that most of the girls would be wanting to go home with a guy and not a sarcastic goth chick. She hadn't been trying to hook up tonight either, yet somehow she'd ended up naked and entwined with one of the most gorgeous and popular girls at the college. Normally there'd be a part of her that would niggle away and make her worry that she might regret having sex with someone the next day, but with Heidi the concern didn't even cross her mind. She was absolutely lost in the mind with her lover, consumed by the taste of her lips, the feeling of her body, the sight of her face - everything about this felt right in a way sex usually didn't.

Her bare breasts rubbed and bounced against Heidi's as their perfect rhythm continued, their erect nipples occasionally rubbing together and sending tingling pleasure through Claudia's breasts. Her pussy was throbbing with each grind against Heidi's, their moans overlapping and filling the cheerleader's living room. Claudia had never thought to ask if Heidi had housemates. If she did they were in for one hell of a show.

"I won't stop, I won't" Claudia gasped, reassuring Heidi that wanted this too. She'd never felt so desired before, and having this sexy blonde underneath her begging her not to stop made her feel sexier than she'd ever felt before. She wanted to make Heidi feel amazing, to appreciate her like the jocks she spent so much time with never did, to plunge her into into world of sensuality as well as pleasure.

The other girl's manic intensity was unlike her previous lovers had shown, giving sex with Heidi a wild and lustful feeling. Claudia moaned appreciatively as Heidi's long, slender leg wrapped around her, equal parts soft and toned just like the rest of her. Claudia's own orgasm was approaching now and not long after Heidi cried out Claudia did the same. Her climax seemed to go forever, spreading slowly from her core and leaving her with a euphoric feeling of light-headedness. She leaned forward and kissed Heidi slowly and deeply; the intensity of their union now giving way to something more intimate.

"So good...that was so good...you're so sexy" She gasped between kisses. When she finally pulled back it was only so she could kiss into the side of Heidi's neck, worshipping the soft skin with her iips before kissing her way down to Heidi's left breast. She covered the soft orb I'm kisses and then took it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the nipple as she sucked on it.

For a long moment Heidi was silent, just trying to negotiate the flood of euphoria warping her judgement. She wanted to say a wild range of wild things to the wild woman atop her - she wanted to make promises and build castles in the sky, she wanted to tell her she was the only one for her and that was the best, sex of her life. . . but as Claudia assured her once again she was so sexy, kissing her way down her body, "Ou, mmn, ou," little whimpers escaping all the while - but no promises, no love sick dreams, just those admissions and a troubled look to the ceiling.

Her fingertips were still tracing upon Claudia's skin, yet to remove them though they no longer clung to her flesh - rather painted small nothings upon it, slowly tracing her ribs and spine, shoulder blades, occasionally drifting down toward her ass. . . "Ah," an extra huff as her oversensitive nipple was suckled upon, sexual exhaustion setting in the cheerleader reached up over her head and tugged her billowy duvet, the sheets a soft Egyptian cotton - high thread count of course. "C'mere, c'mere," Heidi finally demanded, wrapping the too of them up in her blanket's cocoon.

She shifted her legs out from under and curled up and around Claudia, pressing her nose to her cheek once they were upright she smooched her on the jaw.

". . . y'know, I don't know how I'd explain it - even to me, but I don't want this to be just. . . this,"

--

Piper was never much for parties, not like this one. She much preferred quiet hip pubs, bars with character, wine tastings even. . . she wanted to believe she had more class since earning her right to drink in public, house parties with kiddos seemed so out of her realm, especially considering she barely went to the former locales unless she was way ahead on her schooling, she had no intentions of risking her grades for a drink or a fuck, not that those were very common for her.

Beyond being known as a shrewd bookwork Piper had been gay as long as she could remember, she had her first steady girlfriend in high school, her liberal arts professor mother and fortune 50 computer engineer father could not have been more OK with it all, some days it almost felt like they were too lax, too accepting. They smothered her in some respects but Pipes knew there was worse things that could happen. She'd rather be loved unconditionally than them be even half as hard as she was on herself, still she only dated a couple girls since then and it never went far, she was more in line with going to a gay friendly pub down town and sleeping with an older girl she'd met the year before,

. . . that felt like the closest thing to a relationship she'd ever have sometimes, it was sterile, very little strings, just a few drinks and a motel room - a reoccurring one night stand with a woman she assumed to be married or too busy, like her,

Crossing into the main room, where most of the people were congregating Piper saw her friend off into the kitchen to get them drinks. She was dressed nice enough, a cardigan with nothing underneath but her bra, tucked into a pair of brown slacks, a cotton overcoat keeping her warm and a scarf that probably helped her case as well, her glasses still foggy from the chilly night air. Not so foggy she didn't see Dawn on the couch across the party. "Are you fucking kidding me!?" the dirty blonde hissed venom, her canary cardigan betraying her - it should have been enraged red.

Without much regard for her friends request for a drink order, or the party goers between, Dawn's fun, Piper was soon standing over the couch she made her place on "Well? Something to say for yourself?" rhetorical of course, "You're supposed to be working on your half Dawn, if you wanna flunk out that's cool but I actually have asperations in life, beyond getting high and avoiding VD at music festivals."

"oooh shit," a suprised boy exaserbating the situation by highlighting Piper's big mouth with his own,

"Oh fuck off," she quickly gave him a taste of her vitriol though, then back to Dawn her glare would go.

Laying there atop Heidi, their naked bodies entwined as she showed love and attention to the cheerleader's adorable breasts, was the kind of moment Claudia wanted to last forever. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was still aware of their differing social statuses, and knew there was a chance that when the lust wore off Heidi would regret sleeping with someone like...well...like Claudia. She might be kicked out, threatened with consequences if she told anyone, maybe Heidi would even try and convince people that Claudia had taken advantage of her somehow.

And yet as they came down from their euphoric high together, no signs of such rejection came forth. Instead Heidi stroked Claudia's body and pulled the blankets around them both, cocooning the two of them in their own little bubble of pleasure, the expensive sheets and their own naked bodies keeping them both warm. There was something almost possessive about it and as Heidi encouraged her to come closer, Claudia laid her head to rest just below Heidi's chin, snuggling in against her and smiling as she felt the rise and fall of Heidi's breasts against her face.

The words that followed caused a fresh wave of excitement to rush over her. Claudia's stomach seemed to do a happy little flip, and she shifted her face so she could look up at Heidi.

"Same. Whatever this is...I want more of it."

----------

Dawn had smoked her joint to completion and discarded what was left in an ashtray beside the sofa she was lounging on. She was in the middle of a deep conversation about how social media was being used to manipulate people's values when a familiar voice interrupted the flow of her thoughts. She turned her head slowly and offered Piper a relaxed smile. This girl was always so wound up, coiled tight like a spring about to burst, but even by her usual uptight standards, Piper seemed to radiate hostile vibes. She needed to calm down and relax.

"Heeey you" she said, her voice relaxed and casual. One of the things people either loved or hated about Dawn was her calm nature. She rarely got angry or snapped at people, even when they were like that with her. She and Piper were on the same course and had been paired up to work on a project together. Piper had made her annoyance at being paired with Dawn clear, and Dawn's refusal to be baited into dropping her chilled out demenaour only seemed to irritate Piper more. A small frown appeared on her face for a moment. "Working on my half...ooooh!" she said, smiling again as she realised what the human buzzkill beside her was talking about. "Yeah, yeah, I was working on that earlier. Doesn't mean I can't relax afterwards. It's like...what time is it?" she asked, looking to the guy beside her.

"11.09pm."

"Yeah, yeah, it's like 11pm, working that late's really bad for your mind and body, it throws your sleeping pattern totally out of whack" she said, looking back at Piper. "Why don't you sit down and chill with us?"

Unlike Piper - Dawn seemed entirely galvanized to the stresses of daily life, school, social interaction. . . Piper had chill but it was rarely displayed to her fellow students, to her they were more like adversaries than peers. She wasn't jealous, not yet, but something about the way she just brushed off her hostility was as impressive as it was maddening. Piper was far from the violent type, she would only jump down throats so Dawn was all but impervious to any weapons she had in her arsenal.

"Dawn, I can't finish without your contribution, it'd already be done and submitted if you'd pull your weight." Piper had created a timeline and organized everything, Dawn's contribution wasn't insignificant but she felt she gave her the easy stuff, it should have been a quick sitting or two and an easy grade for the smoker.

"Piiiiipes," one of the girls Piper had arrived with catching up to their smoldering friend before her frustration got the best of her, green to brunette and blonde hair right to catch fire over her hot head, her glasses barely obscuring the frustrations she'd aired. "She's right you know, relax. . ." the shorter girl, Meghan Ollerenshaw, was known around campus as kind and warm, sweet - a bit of a wallflower, gay but not dating. She was one of Piper's only friends around here so despite her anger at the situation, at Dawn, when Meghan reminded her to "Breeathe," quietly Piper didn't want to betray her friendship, or at least she didn't want to jeopardize it.

A few deep breaths, in through her nose - out through her mouth and Piper steeled herself against the urge to shriek. . .

"It had better be done tomorrow Dawn," feeling that ugly emotion well up all over again, "-and answer your texts. You act like you're so cool and above reproach but you're. . ." she looked around at a few of the students hanging out with Dawn, she shouldn't care what they think, they were burnouts and losers too but she still defended herself, "She's the fucker, not me." this wasn't helping things, Meghan, her friend just shaking her head and taking Piper's coat from her.

Back
Top Bottom