Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Ideas! (A private play between Vampy and Mouse)

Piper shivered when her own pubic region was given the attention of a tug and comb, it was an incredible sensation - a small gasp escaping her at the start though she couldn't help but "Hnn-hnn-hnnmn," release a small throaty chuckle before nipping at Dawn's ear, breathing hot into the ridges and valleys of cartilage as her still quite sensitive folds were tended to.

She jerked and quivered with delight, unlikely to reach a second climax but more than ok with the attempt.

Knowing her fingers had reached their target she did not relent, she circled it with her fingers, index finger and middle. "Auh!" an animated moan, straight from her gut shuddered through her body as Dawn kept up task while promising her the world. It was hard to keep up her motions but then, she had to focus. They'd come this far, it was the least she could do to finish her off.

With a particularly pleasuring place discovered inside, Parker redoubled her palm's efforts outside grinding her clit and hood,

A million thoughts crossed her mind, how could Dawn promise that without even knowing her, without this connection, how could she have known they'd click in such fiery fashion? -was she so reckless she'd walk into a smoking building if she didn't see a flame? that made no sense, neither did Dawn though. . . it was almost maddening, peculiarly in that it didn't make her angry, it made her intriqued, she felt the need to chase her down and demand answers to so many questions and more. . . but right now she didn't want those answers, right now she wanted to make her cum, she wanted her to write more love drunk promises with her pretty mouth, wanted more dangerous propositions to drip off that tongue.

"Smch, mmnph, smch, slck, mmmff. . ." she decided it best to keep her demands for more promises of love come true to herself, kissing her and asking, "Are you ready? -cum for me baby. . . I wanna feel you, I wanna taste you, I want all of you. . ."

Piper's reaction to having her own pubic region stroked and attended to was everything Dawn had hoped for and more. The sounds her lover made told her she was enjoying this moment of deep intimacy just as much as Dawn had when it was done to her, making her feel as if the two of them were connecting on deeper levels by the moment. She bit her lower lip as she felt Piper's warm breath hitching against her ear, and the little quivers and jerks that the other girl's naked body made against hers as her fingers kept working on Piper made her own pussy even wetter, as if to invite Piper's fingers in even deeper.

It seemed crazy in a way that they'd gone from their previous relationship to this so quickly, and yet Dawn wasn't as surprised as she could have been. She was a believer in the healing power of sex and the deep connections it brought to people. None of that had been false when she'd said it to Piper earlier. Even someone as uptight and hostile as the other girl had been earlier that night could be laid bare before the power of sex, and rather than gloating or feeling an inflated ego from being right, Dawn felt happy that Piper had realised the truth behind her words. She'd wanted to share this with her, and now that hope had become a reality.

Her own moans became more frequent and more urgent as Piper's fingers continued their passionate assault, and through the haze of pleasure descending on her she just about managed to respond to her lover's words.

"I'm close...I'm so close...please...bite my neck...just a bit..."

Parker didn't know how to put it, but next to Dawn, sweaty and panting, loving. . . it was quite the turn but she, was, pretty - beyond that she was a great lay, she was quippy and clever, she seemed to know what to say and when to say it, where to touch her and how to drive her mad in more ways than one. She didn't know how to put it but it felt like the start of something. . . something new, for better or worse.

With the velvet, slick walls of her perfect pussy enveloping her fingers, she continued to work her without relenting, the desire to egg her on, demand a please for the way she held her down earlier or play some sorta bullshit on her did cross her mind but in that moment at least? -she respected her too much to fuck with her. Piper wanted her to cum too.
Turning her head she brushed some hair aside with her nose and forehead, "Smch," a soft kiss on her neck before "Ong," she sunk her teeth down on the sensitive flesh, she didn't hold back either.

Piper bit her none too gently, her lips suckling at the flesh, she was sure to leave a mark in the morning and she gave no mind. She asked for it. All the while her fingers continued on, only pausing briefly as she initially bit her before returning to their rhythmic motion on her G-spot, tongue licking the quickly bruising flesh between suckling at biting at her.

"Cum for me Dawn, cum for be baby. . ." another bite this one a bit further down her collar.

There was a desperation to Piper's actions that was driving Dawn crazy. Not the kind of desperation that verged on begging and submission, but the kind that seemed to transcend need and become something even more potent. The fact that they'd been close to being enemies until now made it even sexier. Whatever this burning passion was between them, Dawn wanted it to continue beyond that night.

Everything Piper did was a beautiful mixture of soft and intimate along with rough and hungry - the little nuzzle of her nose against Dawn's neck to move her hair aside, the kiss that followed and then the hard bite to her soft skin that had Dawn crying out in pain and. The cry gave way to a lewd moan as pleasure settled in.

It had been just what she needed and as the second bite sent her body into sensitivity she cried out once again, this time in ecstasy as her orgasm rocked through her. She turned her face to Piper's and captured her lips in a messy kiss punctuated by breathless gasps, one hand coming up to stroke her lover's face tenderly.

She loved every heated second, every passing moment doubled down with intensity from the taste of traumatized flesh betwixt her teeth to her lover's snatch a spasm on her digits. It was fabulous. . . to imagine, she'd been so opposed to her in every way not long ago, sure she always thought she was pretty but pretty was never enough, not for this, this was beyond animal attraction, this was something fucking cosmic.

As their lips met in sloppy union she slowly retrieved her fingers from Dawn's insides, giving her clit one last teasing round with the tips of her girl goo'd up fingertips, of course, tugging her patch of fur on the way up, though she didn't want to waste this, she'd said what she said - she wanted to taste Dawn. After several gasping, breathy kisses she broke off and looked Dawn in the face as she popped her fingers into her mouth, tasting of Dawn's inner most intimacy, "Mmmnngg," she groaned, it was exactly as ambrosial as she imagined.

After a moment of virtually fingerfucking her own throat with Dawn's gish on her fingers she gulped and kissed the stoner again, curious how readily she'd return it now but sure in the heat of the moment it would go over just fine.

The kiss they shared was sloppy and disjointed, the moans and snatched breaths she was drawing as her pleasure subsided making it hard to kiss her new lover properly. Still, that wasn't going to stop her trying, not when she still had so much affection to give.

In many ways, Piper was the ideal lover for her. She hadn't expected the two of them to be so well matched and yet here she was, reduced to a moaning pleasure-wracked mess in the back of her campervan. The way Piper switched effortlessly between loving intimacy and rough passion was exactly what she needed. She never knew which she was about to receive, something she was reminded of as her pubic hair was suddenly tugged again as Piper's fingers caressed their way up from her pussy. The tug brought a groan to her mouth and she playfully bit Piper's lower lip in response.

She watched with pleasure-hazed eyes as Piper sucked her fingers and offered no resistance as she was kissed. It was strange to taste what was clearly herself on Piper's lips, and yet there was something deeply erotic about it.

As the kiss broke she slid down into a laying position and pulled Piper down with her, slipping an arm around the other girl and holding her close. She slid a foot up and down against one of Piper's, caressing the other girl's foot with her own as she stroked her lover's hair with one hand and ran her fingernails slowly up and down through Piper's pubic hair with the other.

"Whatever this is between us...I don't want it to end when you walk out of this campervan" She said softly.

Toppling down next to her lover for the night Piper couldn't help but agree in full. . . "I don't want to walk out of this campervan," she responded playfully, kissing at Dawn's cheek in their sweaty, naked heap of post sex exhaustion - though chipper she was regardless, it seemed Piper never quite ran out of spunk. Seemed, it wasn't entirely the case, her legs were soupy and her arms exhausted, fingers had been cramping up long before the end of their endeavor. . . well worth it.

She'd been teasing but she ran with it for a moment longer, "All I'll ever need is right here. . . you can bring me my meals at 9, 12 and 6 - wifi password, please." now more a nip than a kiss at her cheek before she strained herself to straddle Dawn. She could still taste her on her tongue, she wanted to know that taste well, every opportunity that presented. She wanted to know more about the enigmatic stoner, she was wise for her years and disarming, she was lovely and carnal, she was a sexual creature with at least enough regard to drive a motor vehicle and the brains to get into the same course(s) as her. -obviously she was much more than those low blows but. . . well, she'd said it earlier, Piper was wrong, she wanted to learn what it meant to be right, right about Dawn, right about Dawn being for her.

Taking the mantle, Piper looked down at Dawn, her legs over her thighs, their bushes brushing between a junction of thighs, her one pierced nipple standing proudly upon a perfectly perky tit. Piper propped herself up on Dawn's shoulder and leaned in a little closer, the green tangles of her hair falling over her shoulders and around Dawn's face. "It's not gunna." finally, reassurance.

"I wanna know you Dawn, really know you, you take me somewhere else. . . like, outside of me." she mused, feeling a little stupid for not making much sense but if Dawn got it? -it'd mean everything. . . it was worth that risk, worth bearing all.

"Then don't walk out of here at all...stay the night with me, and in the morning I'll fuck you until your legs are jelly" She purred, responding to the kiss to her cheek by kissing along Piper's chin and jawline. Her kisses were interspersed with playful nibbles, knowing that Piper was the kind of lover who'd enjoy it.

Her heart began to race all over again as Piper straddled her, the sight of this slender and stern-faced beauty taking the dominant position atop her making Dawn yearn for their lives to be like this every night. She was used to gentler lovers, ones who let her take charge and didn't challenge her for dominance. Having a lover like Piper was exciting and thrilling in ways she wasn't used to.

Hearing her talk about how she was taken outside herself brought a fresh smile to Dawn's lips. She took Piper's face in her hands and looked into her eyes, offering her lover a reassuring look.

"It makes perfect sense. It's just another way of wording what I described to you earlier...how sex can bring people together. Even so, I never imagined I'd feel this close to you Piper, or this desperate to know more about you. I want to know you too...all of you...not just the girl who studies until she drops" She said, placing a kiss on Piper's lips. "Stay here with me tonight. Please."

All the devil may care attitude had drained from Dawn, she too let herself be vulnerable - let herself open up entirely, not that she'd withheld anything from Piper throughout, but the way she asked, please, it made Piper wither. "Of course I'll stay," she hummed gently between their lips - "all night," and then some with any luck. They'd go places, she was sure of that, she wanted to be. Dawn was something new, something exciting, something that made her feel closer to bliss than she'd been in a long time. Most of all? She wanted it back, Parker felt that, Parker felt that she wouldn't be Dawn's midnight love, she'd be her gold, first prize, coveted and cared for. . . she wanted that.

". . . I'm not going anywhere Dawn."

--

Ester's icy grey eyes stared into Jessica's for a moment as they swayed in time to the music. She was a poodlish little thing, her chin tucked inward, hair flattened at the top and flowing out in waves toward her shoulders, the more time she spent with her the more she knew it would never work but her less than perfect poodle girlfriend passive aggressively kept her on a short enough leash she didn't quite think to end it. The whole situation felt very exhausting at the moment if she was honest. But still, dating a cute, rich, college chick - was not without its benefits. It brought her to this party, didn't it?

Booze was flowing and there was ass to grab. She smirked at herself, swaying her hips, hands placed firm upon Jessica's rear. Ester hadn't really had this before, a steady girlfriend. There was a certain amount of security in it she did like to wrap herself in like a coat. The social contract of 'defined dating,' at least with the anonymity of being across the country - herr parents wouldn't have been overly pleased. They wanted a brood of children and an easy life for the icequeen, they wanted so much from her she couldn't stand the idea of offering and most of them by their words would be 'very difficult for you with a woman,' they liked to mask their prejudice beneath the veil of wanting a cushy life for their daughter, was being gay really so adverse? -some huge hurtle to overcome? -she felt like it would be harder to be straight. It wasn't her.

A wild mane of chestnut hair danced about her shoulders in time with the music they enjoyed, rouge stained lips perpetually soured just inches from Jessica's ear. Hip huggers and a simple black top, well fashioned, well made - some simple jewelry, smart watch, the only gaudy thing about her, golden earrings with a bit more flare than she'd usually address herself with - Jessica had bought them for her, like the earrings this moment was losing its charm. It had been three songs now and Jessica seemed to insist on not letting her go.

"Hey, I'm going to grab a drink. . . maybe mingle, I think I saw some girl I had a class with last year." practically peeling herself out of her prissy poodles arms Ester didn't really ask permission, mostly because the last three requests had been rebuked by Jessica's desire to be seen together, she had a feeling she was being used as a puppet, after all, Jessica's Ex was here, while she was graduated now (and very much out of the rumor mill,) she'd picked up on that much.

Cassidy was dancing over by one of the windows with two of her friends, moving her hips in hypnotic movements that matched the flow of the music. She could feel eyes on her and smirked to herself, knowing that a group of guys sat on a nearby sofa were all watching her hungrily. Cassidy knew she looked good and took pleasure in knowing people were lasting after her. A devilish part of her took extra satisfaction in knowing the men watching her could never have her.

Cassidy had realised she was gay as a teenager and had made no effort to hide it. Her parents had scarcely managed to hide their disappointment when she'd come out to them but they'd at least had the decency to not disown her. She'd heard horror stories about gays being treated terribly by their families. Thankfully her parents' opinions had mattered little to her. Let them be disappointed. She was far happier than either of them had ever been.

She saw the look of frustration that flashed across her friend Melissa's face as the other girl noticed the group of guys eye fucking Cassidy. Melissa was the type of girl that needed to be in a relationship to be happy. Cassidy had hoped bringing her to this party would cheer her the fuck up but it didn't seem to be working. Instead she was just getting mopey that guys were looking at Cassidy instead of her. It was cruel, really. Cassidy didn't need the attention. Ever since she'd broken up with her ex girlfriend Jess she'd been happy to have casual lovers and not be attached. Whereas Melissa seemed incapable of being happy unless she was in a relationship, Cassidy was just fine having casual fun until she found the right girl.

Things with Jess had started out so well. The two had been happy together at first but over time Jess had started to become controlling. She wanted everything to be her way and needed to know where Cass was and what she was doing as if they were a married couple. To make matters worse the sex was unsatisfying, and after a few months Cassidy had realised it wasn't going to work out between them. Rather than stringing Jess along she'd ended their relationship. To say Jess hadn't taken it well would be an understatement.

"I'm going to go get a drink, maybe see if Rachel's still here" Cassidy said to her other friend, finally deciding she'd had enough of Melissa's pouting. She turned on her heel and walked away with a swish of her long, straight dark hair. Eyes followed her as she left but thankfully the horny boys remained seated. Cassidy had already rebuked three clumsy attempts at chatting her up tonight.

She made her way through the crowds to the kitchen, standing aside to let a blonde cheerleader and a black-haired goth pass as they walked by hand in hand.

"Well there's an unlikely pairing" She muttered to herself before heading into the kitchen.

She walked up to the counter and stood beside a slender girl with a wild mane of chestnut hair, picking up a bottle of vodka and starting to mix herself a cocktail before glancing over. Her eyes briefly took in the other female's pretty face before she did a double take and looked back at her. She recognised this woman. She'd never seen her in person but she'd seen pictures of her, selfies that Jess had splashed all over social media of herself with the female stood beside her.

Cassidy smiled and placed her free hand on the other woman's arm.

"Ester? You're Ester, right? I've heard all about you!" She said, her voice happy and enthusiastic.

Last edited:
Ester wasn't exactly a party girl, she'd spent enough time at them in her college tenure but the reality was thinking back on it - most of the time she was in the corner with two to three close friends gabbing, she was closer to a wallflower really. She liked to remain on the fringe of things, another reason her and Jess just didn't seem to add up to two. Beyond that, if she were to be at a party this wasn't really the sort she'd choose, or maybe it was the people. One in particular. She grit her teeth and crossed through the hallways wanting to be anywhere but in the living room where Jess insisted on dancing to every-other-song. . . maybe she'd made a mistake with all this. A short chain of many small mistakes - one large one.

Into the kitchen, while she was a bit of an ice queen - appeared to be anyway, Ester didn't really like to let people down or hurt others, no more than anyone else at least. Which was to say the idea of ditching Jess at this party surrounded by her friends she'd been parading her in front of for weeks and slathering social media with despite her requests to keep their relationship at least momentarily under wraps to the world wide web where her family could see at least. . .

She didn't see the girl she'd been looking for but she did see booze, her other engagement for the evening coming in handy and just in time. Ester made for the counter and grabbed a new cup, ice from a bucket, bare hands, ew, first rum on hand and some coke. It wasn't ideal, not her brand of rum and there wasn't a lime in site but she wasn't going to complain, she just didn't want to feel this impending sense of dread.

Blinking out of her daze Ester's wild mane whooshed about her head as her attention shot to the hand on her arm then whom it belonged to. Vaguely familiar, but why? She knew her name so it seemed they were both familiar to each other. At first she assumed they'd shared a class but I've heard all about you. . .

"Uh, hey. I don't believe we've met?" a wary response to the very warm and bubbly one, she was right to be wary too - a moment later she realized where she recognized her from. "You're Cassidy,"

Their eyes met as Ester turned to face her, grey eyes meeting hazel hues for the first time. Even with wariness reflected in them Ester's eyes were beautiful. There was a depth and intensity to them that told Cassidy straight away that Ester was an intelligent woman. Cassidy was good at reading people, and despite being dressed in jean shorts, knee length boots and a fitted slim jumper, she herself was far more intelligent than she looked. People tended to assume that a big breasted attractive girl who wore short shorts was only good for sex. It was an underestimation Cassidy often used to her advantage.

The second thing Cassidy had noticed was Ester's hair. The way it wooshed around as she'd turned her head and then settled back into place was gorgeous. Cassidy took great care of her her appearance, and in particular her own hair. Whereas hers was sleek and straight, Ester's was wild and untamed, but in a way that Cassidy couldn't help loving. It looked incredible, and framed against Ester's pale skin and icy look it made the other female appear strikingly beautiful.

"Yeah that's me" she replied, giving Ester a knowing smile. The ex and the current girlfriend. It should have been an unbearably awkward situation but Cassidy had no issue with Ester. She'd been the one who'd broken up with Jess, after all. Why should she resent that another girl was dating her? "Jess must have told you about me if you know who I am. Maybe some of the things she said are even true" she chuckled. "It's nice to meet you in person. The pictures Jess sent me don't do your beauty justice." She paused for a moment as she caught a look of surprise on the other female's face, then added in an apologetic manner, "Oh, sorry, I guess you didn't know about that...when you two started dating she blew my phone up with selfies of the two of you together. I think she was trying to make a point. I had to block her number just to stop them coming through."

"Heh, I see. She may have mentioned you," she wasn't exactly lying, Jessica had tried to make a big thing about her past experiences and Ester was quick to shut it down. She didn't want to hear about Cassidy, she didn't want to hear about anyone before her. It wasn't that she was jealous, it was that she didn't care really. Why should she? It didn't seem healthy to be occupied on such things, Ester tried not to be though it was easier for her having not really dated much in her adult life besides an awful experience with a boy before she came out and and a few hook ups maybe, Cassidy was her second steady relationship and the first was a mutual parting of ways.

It came down to Jessica being more drama than she was worth really, when Ester heard Jessica was sending pictures of them together to her ex it hardly surprised her. That was a very Jessica thing to do, it kinda burned her ass though. She was embarrassed to be hers in that moment, not a good look. "I can't imagine why." a straight shooter to the end, she didn't really understand why Cassidy was pleased to meet her.

Taking another sup from her cup the young woman looked Cassidy over, she too was better looking in person. She was pretty to say the least, large breasts and a sweet face, interesting fashion sense for sure but Ester dug the confidence.

"So. . . I guess you're here to warn me what a supreme pill Jess is then?" Ester said in a somewhat bored tone, she was over this party, over Jess, over a lot of things at the moment and just tipsy enough to make no bones about it. Her expression was mostly cold but it broke to a wry grin, they both knew Jessica was a lot, Cass had broken up with her after all. -though Jessica had initially spun it to be mutual the gossip wheel never ceased and Ester had learned the truth, the awkward attempt at explaining herself coming down to the clear realization Cassidy wanted more from her than she could offer. . . in bed.

-honestly it came as a bit of a surprise to Ester, to her the sex wasn't the problem - yet.

She may have mentioned you...

"I bet she has" Cassidy replied with a knowing smirk. Jessica's attempts at smearing Cassidy's name following their makeup could have made a professional PR company blush. She'd told anyone who'd listen about how much of a bitch Cassidy had been during their time together, desperately trying to paint her as some sort of villain while Cassidy had simply ignored it and moved on. She'd known Jess well enough to know that completely ignoring her ex would have driven her mad. Jessica had no doubt wanted to upset Cassidy and provoke her into lashing out, thereby proving the lies she'd spun about Cassidy's behaviour to be true. By simply ignoring it Cassidy had taken the wind out of her ex's sails.

"Really? I can see why she'd want to show you off. You're ridiculously pretty and unlike most of the people here you can actually string an intelligent sentence together" she smirked. Cassidy had always been the type to say things as they were. Ester was attractive and her wry mannerisms were strangely appealing. Why shouldn't she say so? It was easier to just speak your thoughts than play mind games unless doing so was going to hurt someone else, Cassidy had always figured.

Cassidy turned her back to the counter and leaned back against it, taking a sip of her vodka as Ester looked her over. She liked the way the other woman's eyes moved up and down her body. Cassidy took the chance to do the same in return, looking Ester up and down over the rim of her cup. Ester was slender and well-dressed, elegant looking almost. She clearly had a fantastic body under those fitted clothes of hers. No wonder Jessica liked her.

Their eyes met once more as Ester spoke in that wonderfully dry manner of hers. At first her face was bored and impassive, but then her lips formed into a wry grin. Cassidy felt a momentary thrill and lowered her cup, grinning knowingly back at Ester. It was as if the two were sharing a joke only they understood. There seemed to be a shared understanding between them of what Jessica could be like.

Apparently there was trouble in paradise...

"I don't think I need to" she replied mischievously. "I'm sure you've started to see it for yourself. I'm surprised she let you out of her sight long enough for you to get a fresh drink. She normally tries to keep her partners on the shortest leash possible."

Some heels to her shoes, some ass to her tight fitting dark as night slacks, pleated, her blouse with a flared collar showing her chest, tasteful amount of cleavage, her bra peeking out in the open, just enough to entice imagination. She looked classy, like if she put on a vest and one more button or maybe a jacket she could have walked out of a board meeting moments ago. Ester certainly looked a step out of the ordinary for this party, she'd graduated - school spirit was out, real life had taken hold of her wardrobe and mannerisms. . . not that school spirit had ever really been much of a thing for her.

Cassidy appeared to be of the same cut, though a far different vibe to her wardrobe, the high boots were something else. . . she only knew the faintest bit about her, what people had told her beyond Jessica's initial shit defense. She's nasty, she's this, she's that - well, you dated her? ? ? had been her response, Jessica didn't like that. She remembered her poodle face lighting up red as a coke can. It was on though, Cassidy and her, dancing verbally across the countertops. There was a certain anxiety and reassurance both knowing she was talking to another openly gay woman, she was new to this, usually that meant hiding behind the closet door or puppy dog admiration but now she was out too and so close to on the rebound. . . what di that mean for her?

-you're ridiculously pretty, Ester smirked and cast her eyes to her drink. So what, she was flirting with her now? Maybe she was nasty. Flattered, a touch of rouge on her paper thin cheeks, Ester looked back to Cassidy to find that knowing grin staring her in the face. There was a pregnant moment she felt, they were meeting eyes, her own slate orbs searching Cassidy's for something meaningful.

"Fuck, what am I gonna do?" rolling her eyes she took a drink, "You're not fucking wrong about that, but it seems a little trashy to bash my current, likely soon to be ex girlfriend with her ex girlfriend at a party I suspect she brought me to just to make said ex girlfriend, you, jealous." The monologue came with her deadpan stare and an unimpressed sort of malaise. Ester didn't like being that for Jessica and Cassidy seemed cool enough it didn't even phase her. Why should it? The more time went on the more her cute little poodle seemed like a yappy mutt. It wasn't to say Jess was all bad, she had some redeeming qualities, she loved hard and fast and Ester couldn't fault her for that. . . much. -but the suffocating sort of jealousy and popular pecking order pedigree and posturing was too much for Ester.

"So, why come then? This your place or something?" it was hard to understand why Cassidy was here anyway, she too was graduated, they even had some friends in common, by her own admission the party was full of airheads, herself and Jess. "Free booze seemed worth it but I don't think there's enough left to make good on that." her eyebrow curved and piqued on her forehead, the cherry on her lips perking to a small teasing smile, it didn't require an answer, the question - who was she to even ask? Another drink from her cup, thick eyebrows returning to their passive place upon her resting bitch face.

The smirk, the look down at her drink, the flush of red across cheeks so pale and sculpted they could have been made from marble - Ester's reactions to Cassidy's playful and confident flirtation were so cute they brought a warmth to Cassidy's core. For a few moments the ice queen had been thawed, and it just made Ester even prettier.

And yet despite the comment coming from her girlfriend's ex, Ester hadn't objected to it in the slightest. She seemed to have actually enjoyed it.

The realisation stirred a flutter of excitement in Cassidy's stomach. It was wrong, she knew that, but she couldn't help feeling attracted to Ester.

As the wild-haired girl looked up again and their eyes met once more, Cassidy found it harder than ever to look away. She felt as if Ester's eyes were searching hers for something, and as they stared at one another Cassidy found herself searching Ester's eyes in return, looking for a sign that Ester found her as uniquely fascinating as Cassidy found Ester.

Then the moment passed and Cassidy was chuckling softly at Ester's comment.

"I don't know, it seems pretty perfect to me" she teased. "No-one else here knows what it's like being kept on a short leash by her like I do. You and I are probably the only people at this party who know what she can be like. If we can't confide in each other, who can we talk to about it?" she said, her ever-mischievous smile taking on a conspiritorial edge, as if the two were in on a secret no-one else knew about.

She took another sip of her drink and giggled at Ester's remarks. She really was enjoying how sarcastic and dry the other girl was. Better yet, she was prepared to bet that Jess was rubbed up the wrong way by it at times. She'd never been the best at understanding sarcasm. "Not enough left? Oh God, don't tell me the booze is running low!" Cassidy replied dramatically, making a show of turning and looking at the counter with an exgerated look of panic on her face. "Fuck, that's going to be a problem. How am I going to pretend I care about school spirit when I don't even go to the school anymore without booze?" She turned back to Ester and grinned playfully. "Free booze was one of the reasons I'm here. The other was being pestered into coming by a friend who's still at the school. She's in her final year and lured me here under the guise of catching up but really she's just trying to catch the idea of anything with a pulse and a cock, not necessarily in that order" she smirked. "Besides, there's always the chance you'll meet someone you connect with at a party like this...the kitchen's a great place for that" she added, her eyes fixing onto Ester's once more.

"There will be a support group for Jessica's exes, mark my words." She tousled her bushy hair, looking down at her drink. Fuck, this was so wrong. She shouldn't be doing this. . . but then, Jessica was so wrong for her too. Her for Jessica, she was only the flavour of the week to be fair. The reality of it all was that if Ester didn't leave her sooner or later someone more exciting, closer to her age, less sarcastic and far more docile would come along and Ester would be old news. Jessica had already gone red in the face at a few sarcastic remarks she'd made, even just on the way here - threatening to end it if she didn't take it back.

-- Of course, Ester would wave her hand and sigh 'I'm sorry, you're right.' though she wasn't, it was funny - she was fucking with her. . . Ester didn't need to be mean but if she couldn't take the piss out of someone she would have a hard time spending anything resembling long term with them. Ultimately for that reason she felt better off alone sometimes,

As Cassidy gave way to mock hysterics Ester shook her head and smirked wider still "Guess we'll have to get out of here then, won't we?" She asked coy as you like.

Without thinking on it much she tilted her head back and finished her drink from near half, not so much as a sour note on her face. She'd had enough it went down smooth as caramel ripples through delicatessen. The kitchen monologue had been charming, Cassidy was hot and clearly down to fuck, Ester had never cheated but she knew that was the direction this was going.

"Maybe a selfie first?" She teased with a perfectly manicured brow, raised upward in a point.

"It sounds like you're already counting yourself among them...and maybe you should. I might not have known you long, but I already know you deserve better, Ester."

Cassidy's eyes were fixed on Ester's as she spoke, a warm look seeping into them that silently spoke of thoughts Cassidy was having that were absolutely not socially acceptable when it came to your ex girlfriend's new girlfriend.

The two smirked at each other as their verbal back and forth became more playful, skirting the edge of flirtation without fully taking the plunge. As Ester casually said they'd have to get out of there the atmosphere between them shifted. The pair shared a devilish smirk and the air around them seemed to become charged with energy, as if reality itself was thrilled and anticipating where things may lead between the two of them.

Cassidy tilted her own head back and downed the vodka in her cup as if it was water. An appreciative sound left her lips as she set the cup down, enjoying the warm burn of the strong booze sliding down her throat. She looked at Ester as the wild-haired beauty looked back at her. They'd both necked their drinks without so much as a grimace. It was another small similarity between the two, another to add to the growing list. The chemistry between them was undeniable. Even when they were just looking at one another like they were now the spark was palpable.

"Sure, let's do it" she smiled, moving closer to Ester. She stood beside her, hip to hip, and took out her phone. She leaned over so her head was next to Ester's, her sleek straight hair resting against Ester's wild mane, and held the phone out in front of them both. Her other arm slipped around Ester's waist, holding her close. Cassidy's heart skipped a beat as she felt the other female's slender form against her own. She looked into the camera and smirked, one eyebrow slightly cocked as if to suggest she knew something no-one else did.

It was a strange sort of feeling, doing what she was doing - it almost felt cruel in a way but she knew her poodle would bounce back. . . she was curious if she could ever really trust the person beside her, if the person beside her could ever really trust her for that matter, but the fuel of dopamine, booze and libido made it well worth the risk. Her joke was taken to be more than that as a phone was produced, Ester leaned in and smiled to the camera, resisting the urge to raise her fingers and give a peace sign, duces but her tongue did pop out of the side of her mouth in a enticing sorta tease, not quite a signature of the wild haired vixen but it did happen from time to time, a flash of playfulness.

With all this decided and seemingly more unspoken between them Ester didn't hesitate to retrieve her own phone as they started out of the house laughing and bumping into one and other. Maybe this was the moment she left all that shit behind her, school drama, sociopolitical pecking order, whatever you wanted to call it all - the bullshit that came with youth. Was Cass the person to do that with? Someone duped by the remnants of cool that came along with dating a prissy college chick. She smirked to herself and stopped right there, not physically of course, their trajectory long since decided.

Why did she have to think on it at all? Why did it matter what this was? A rebound, a hook up, an affair, whatever. . . she was here for it.

"Yours or mine then?" grinning she decided to skip the flirtations and well. . . time sink, that was going to another party or a bar, she didn't want another party or a bar, she wanted to oogle those tits and see if Jess was really as boring as Cass said - what that meant for her.

Cassidy felt a strong urge to kiss Ester's cheek as the other woman's head touched hers. Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the excitement of flirting with someone new, or maybe it was simply the chemistry between them, her attraction to Ester, or the thrill of being so mischievous with her ex's girlfriend. Maybe it was a combination of all those things. It was hard to know, and it didn't really matter. All Cassidy knew for certain was that if she kissed the other woman's cheek for the selfie and Ester turned to look at her, the temptation to kiss her ex's girlfriend on the lips would be impossible to resist.

As much as she enjoyed the thrill of a little danger, being caught kissing Jessica's girlfriend in the kitchen had the potential for too much drama. There were people here that she knew, people that Ester and Jess knew as well.

That first meeting of their lips, if was to happen, would have to take place elsewhere.

She snapped the pic of them both and then reviewed it on her screen, keeping her phone at an angle where Ester could see it too if she wanted.

"We look good together" She remarked, and she meant it. There was an easy playfulness to their poses that made them look natural together, as if they'd known one another for a long time and were entirely comfortable around one another. Ester's playful tongue blem and Cassidy's raised eyebrow smirk both complimented each other.

She pocketed her phone and left the house through the back door in the kitchen, passing all the smokers and drunks hanging around outside as she made her way back around to the front of the house. Going to the front door with Ester made it too likely that Jess would spot them.

She laughed and joked with Ester as they walked along the road and away from the house, feeling like a horny teen girl again. The third time they bumped into each other she slipped her arm around Esther's waist and held the other girl hip to hip as they walked, her fingers slowly and sensually stroking just inside the waistband of Ester's pants.

Her heart slipped a beat and her face broke into a knowing smile complete with come to bed eyes as Ester posed her question. There'd been room for interpretation when the wild haired beauty had previously said they should get out of the house party. Cass had suggested a bar and a different party she knew was happening, a non-student party, so Ester could have wanted to visit one of those.

Now though...now it was crystal clear what she wanted.

And it was the same thing Cass wanted too.

"Mine" She said, sliding her hand down the back of Ester's pants and gripping the other girl's butt cheek. Tight and firm, just the way she liked it. "It's about 5 minutes walk from here. Come on."

The urge to kiss Ester was growing again, but not on the cheek this time. Her heart was beating fast in excitement, her skin seeming to tingle as a sweet feeling of anticipation built in her stomach. Her hand remained down the back of Ester's pants as they hurried forward, pressed against the warm skin of Ester's rear, occasionally squeezing or slowly clawing it with her fingernails.

It was a gesture that spoke a single word, one that she'd spoken earlier but meant in a different context.

"Mine."

The kiss on her cheek was all but a playful memory by the time they reached the street. She decided to leave her guilt and what-not behind her for the rest of the night. She was going to have fun, lots and lots of adult fun. With a devil may care smirk she kept it cool, kept her eyes low and her hand just the same around her waist arms more or less linked down the driveway.

"Ou!" A sound of surprise escaped her dark rouge lips as she felt a naughty hand slip in her pants, cold to the touch initially it shocked her making her gasp and direct all her attention to Cass.

Mine, it shook her to the core, zapped and wriggled through her system with more violence than the grip on her ass had though when nails started to claw in her masochistic side was in full swing, full desperate swing, full heat more like it. . . She pushed into the other, her pillowy chest next to Cass's, "You're bad," kissing her, a chaste smooch followed by a nibble at her lower lip "I like it." confirming that was no problem, as if it wasn't obvious by her honeyed voice.

Like a couple of horny kids they made their way near wordlessly toward Cassidy's Ester not against stopping to make out briefly on the corner, then again next to a garden bed. . . "Mmg, mff-uh-ck. Real bad, "

A rush of anticipation stole over Cassidy as Ester turned and pressed herself against her, the feeling of the other woman's smaller breasts nestling against her own beneath the fabric of their clothes stirring excitement within her core. She noticed now that the two of them were practically the same height, making it deliciously easy for then to look intently into one another's eyes.

Gripping and clawing Ester's pert rear had been a naughty little gamble but one that quickly paid off as Ester called her bad and initiated their first kiss. Cassidy was smiling when their lips met for the first time, amused and excited not just by being called bad by the woman she desired, but by the way Ester had said it. The other woman's tone made it clear that she liked Cassidy's bad girl side even before she spoke the words to confirm it.

Ester's lips were even softer against her own than she'd anticipated, full and delicate yet wonderfully enticing. Cassidy kissed back without hesitation, their lips slotting together as the gentle heat of their bodies warmed each other against the cold night air. She grinned and giggled like a horny teen as Ester nibbled at her lower lip, knowing already that the other girl was far more playful and mischievous than Jess had ever been.

She took Ester's hand again and led her closer to the apartment only to crave those lips again as theh reached the corner. Before she knew it the two of them were kissing again, her hand squeezing Ester's rear as their lips reunited. Then they were waking again, quicker this time, as if they both knew their self control was slipping, only to end up making out in front of a garden.

"Mmmf, I could be your bad girl" Cassidy said excitedly between kisses. Her free hand was on Ester's cheek now, half-holding and half stroking her face. "Let's be bad together."

They hurried across the road to Cassidy's apartment building, stealing quick kisses from one another as they walked. Cassidy's key fob was in her hand and pressed against the scanner beside the front doors the moment they reached it. The doors slid open and she hurried up to the elevator, hitting the button and grinning as the doors opened straight away.

She pulled Ester into the elevator and pressed the button for her floor. Before the doors had even closed properly she'd pulled Ester up against her and locked lips with her in a deep kiss, her body pressing up against the other woman's as she squeezed her rear and ran her fingers through Ester's wild hair.

"I can't keep my hands off you any longer" She whispered heavily against Ester's lips. Her hands seized the bottom of the other woman's top and pulled it upwards, not caring that the elevator could stop on another floor before reaching the one she lived on. With the top now sitting above Ester's breasts, Cassidy's hands slid up her pale stomach before capturing Ester's bra-clad orbs in her fingers and rubbing them as they kissed. "I want to be really bad with you..."

Last edited:
Ester was gasping and damn near panting by the time the reached the other's apartment. This was fucked in the best possible way, she'd never done anything like this - mostly repressed for so much of her life, at least sexually. She didn't know how to act, she tried to play it cool as usual, tried to keep a calm demure and pretend like she wasn't practically gushing at the twat at the very thought of Cass blowing through her, surely she would too judging by the claw marks already rougin' up her ass.

The building was nice enough, Ester wasn't a stranger to nice places with keyless entry and elevators - her own apartment was down town, upscale, person at the door at all times to greet her. . . this wasn't that, but it was still nice enough. Try as she might smiles kept breaking through, twisting her face in unfamiliar nervous sorta ways every so often, though they'd kiss or grope, laugh and giggle, something would come to pass and Ester would feel herself training her face back to normal, back to its more passive state of deliberate grey, not bored but close anyway, unimpressed. Maybe the issue with her usual behavior was Cass took her past it, took her to a much more enjoyable place, took her to her nice enough apartment and into a mirrored box, mechanical whirs and pings drown out by their breathing, by Let's be bad together. . .

"Ou!" A particularly pitched gasp escaped her as her top wrinkled up her stomach and over her less-than-modest breasts, they jiggled in her lacey bra, black with gold stitching and white lace, her panties matched, the black bands peeking over her sharp hips. They were fancy, the sort of panties and bra that were worn to be seen, they were money, they fit her perfect like the rest of her clothing - tailored to her delicious shape, long legs, tight stomach, slender shoulders, two luscious more-than-handfuls.

Hot fingers climbed up her stomach to her breasts, she couldn't help but shudder a breath through her lips - breaking their kiss. Goosebumps stippled her flat stomach, she felt exposed, it was anxiety inducing and thrilling both. The elevator couldn't get them there fast enough, and yet, the idea of it taking just a bit longer with her breasts groped and teased just like so? She didn't mind that at all.

"I'm all yours babe," she couldn't even smirk, she was too overwhelmed with passion at the moment, to overwhelmed in the moment, too much blood had gone to her head and she felt herself curling into the mirrored wall behind her for a moment's respite. . . then her hands were on Cassidy's bottom, groping it much the same as she'd felt her own. Oh how she ached for more, sweat crawling up her back and squeaking against the wall as she shifted. "fffsssth," Peeking to the side she checked the elevator's progress, "C'moooon," bemoaning the fact they weren't yet arrived till finally, ping-pong,

The elevator doors swung open and Ester all but poured out of them and into the hallway, "which way?" She hissed, ready to kick off shoes and all else the second they were inside.

Moments like this were one of the things Cass lived for, moments where the attraction between two people bubbled over into the kind of heated desire that neither one could resist any longer. Jess would never have been down to fool about in an elevator like this. Even when drunk she'd have been too worried about someone catching them to just let go and lose herself in the moment. Cass and Ester revelling in thiese semi-public moments of desire just showed how wrong Jess had been for them both, and how right the two of them were for one another.

As much as Cass loved Ester's ice queen vibe, seeing it slip as the wild haired beauty giggled and smiled was already becoming intoxicating. She loved that she could break through it, shattering the ice surrounding Ester's persona if only for a while. The more it happened the more she wanted to see it again.

Cass caught sight of Ester's cute bra and felt a girlish rush of appreciation for how the other female dressed, making a mental note to ask Ester where she bought her lingerie from later. For now her focus was very much on Ester's body and not the clothing that kept her from it. The other girl felt amazing to touch - soft skin, flat stomach, ample breasts, God she was fucking perfect. Cassidy's desire to touch and explore more of this wild haired vixen was quickly becoming a need and if the elevator didn't reach her floor soon there was a good chance Ester's top would be on the floor, not just hitched above her breasts.

And then came the four words that sent a shudder of excitement through her own tight and firm body.

"I'm all yours, babe."

Hers. Not Jessica's. Not anymore. Not after tonight. Even if Ester went back to Jess for a while, she wouldn't truly be Jessica's anymore. Her heart and mind would be with Cass. She was going to make sure of it.

Ester sank back against the mirrored wall and Cassidy followed, kissing hungrily into the side of Ester's neck and groaning in arousal as her rear was squeezed. She gave a little wiggle of her hips, rubbing her butt against Ester's hands in a tantalising hint of how well she could move her hips when she wanted to.

She pressed herself against Ester, heated kisses to her neck and hands groping her breasts giving way to her half launching herself and half stumbling out of the elevator as its doors opened, giggling excitedly and practically pulling Ester down the hallway.

"Left" She said breathlessly, leading the way even as she turned and stole a heavy kiss from her lips. Almost running down the hallway now grasping her lover to be's hand, fumbling with keys, into the lock, a quick turn and the door was open, quickly hitting the light switch and kicking her boots off before turning on the spot and launching herself at Ester, locking lips with her as their bodies collided and Ester was pinned back-first up against the inner door of the apartment. Now that they were in the privacy of Cassidy's home there was no need to hold back.

Her hands roamed hungrily over Ester's body as they kissed and writhed up against the door. Cassidy's leg pressed up against Ester's crotch, rubbing firmly against it as she seized the base of the other woman's top and yanked it upwards, liberating it from her body and throwing it to one side without a care for where it landed. Her lips locked with Ester's again the moment the garment was gone, her tongue swirling and dancing with the other woman's. Her hands slid their way around Ester's back and unhooked the clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts as the fancy garment was cast away.

Back
Top Bottom