Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Could Be A Dream, Sweetheart (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked to himself. Easy. Granted, he had plenty of weapons in his pack, but he figured a show of trust would always work for manipulation.

"If you get hungry, I packed some food...and some Rad X...you can never trust this Pre War stuff.." She said sheepishly, glancing back at him.

It was a bit of a walk from base to town, a place Iris read as Aval. It was huge, and was bound to be full of useful scrap. She turned to Feng and stood a little straighter, "May I begin...?"

She nodded and hurried off with a bit of excitement, ready to dig up anything that could help around the base.

He found an abandoned hotel, that was decently pest free. He cleared out the roaches and whatever else had taken up residency before relaxing by the radio.

Iris was gone for a while, in the same building looking over everything with meticulous eyes. Whatever trch still worked, she bagged. And whatever looked like it would repair good, she packed too. She ran into a couple bugs, but she killed them pretty easily.

She stopped where she stood, her pack full and heavy, keeping an eye out to make sure nothing was around.

He moved over to her and picked up one of her bags with no issue, smiling as he walked in front of her.

She stumbled a bit, blushing heavily at the gentle praise, "O-Oh, cuz...well, you're the captain...menial labor is sorta beneath you, isn't it?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

When they stepped inside, she set her pack by the door and looked around, "I'm amazed that the war didn't mess up the island so much...it's almost like it never happened.."

Back
Top Bottom