Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Of Pleasures and Pain (NSFW)

Frostyflakes

It's a little cold outside!
Hello hello you!

My name is Frostyflakes, and I'm a long-term lurker on Blue Moon, and am no stranger to roleplaying! Usually, I'm surfing through the forums sending you all PM's, but I've recently had a craving that I've wanted scratched - and so this request thread is born!

~Rules and Expectations~
1. Responsiveness. I'm not expecting my partner to reply every day, and I hope my partner would have the same expectation. If weekly posts are all the time you can afford, then that's okay. Just try to let me know if there's something going on and you need to take a step back. I'm an understanding person, kay?
2. No ghosting. In line with the previous rule, please do not ghost me. If there's something in the RP that you don't like, talk to me about it. If you're no longer interested in the RP, let me know and we can either start a new one or amicably go our own ways. You have every right to end an RP for whatever reason, but let's just try to communicate, kay?
3. Third-person strongly preferred. Usually this is a requirement, but since this is a more casual request, I'm open to first person if that's what my partner is comfortable with.
4. Semi-literate. Just someone who is comfortable writing 3-5 paragraphs. Quality is always more important than quantity.
5. Your expectations. Even though this is my request thread, I want to know what you're expecting out of our RP. I want to be a considerate RP partner, and if there are certain things you're looking for that are unclear in this request thread or our posts, let me know!
6. I only roleplay via PMs. Out-of-character (OOC) is welcome but not required. Always happy to chat with an RP partner!
7. Your IRL gender will not impact my willingness to RP with you. We're all friends here! ❤️

I have a very broad expanse of interests that I've grouped below. Feel free to reach out and ask me if there's any questionable interests that you'd love to include:

The Sweet Treats. These roleplays are all about the good vibes. Romantic, comedy, happy endings, all of that is included in this group.

Typical themes: High Fantasy, Friends with Benefits, Consent
Optional themes: BDSM (e.g., ropeplay, waxplay, pegging, restraints, and more... just ask!), Harem

In his quest to defeat the Demon Lord that has been terrorizing the land for centuries, a hero and his party has been adventuring through the various lands of the world. He saves princesses, slays dragons, and beheads cruel dictators. He is a righteous and holy man... except when he isn't.

Taverns are a popular spot for adventurers and travelers alike. It is also one of the few and only times when the beloved protagonist of the story can finally shed off the weight of the pure image that he loves to uphold. And so, his weakness... women.

He loves women. In all shapes and sizes.

This RP could take on several possibilities. We could follow the Hero over one specific tavern or do an anthology of taverns. Maybe someone in the party gets upset at how their chosen hero is blowing off all their money, or, maybe the Demon Lord sends a spy to one of these taverns in an attempt to get rid of the hero once and for all.

Typical themes: GM, Modern Day, Romance, Slice-of-life, Friends with benefits, excessive cum
Optional themes: BDSM (e.g., ropeplay, waxplay, pegging, restraints, and more... just ask!)

In this cumming-of-age ceremony, a young girl finds out that she's part-succubus. As she awakens this part of herself, she begins to crave, well, cum! Sure, she might be interested in visiting her best friend to help satiate some of her lust, but almost nobody can satisfy a succubus!

This story will follow your character as she tries to bed the entire town. Maybe her demonic wings or horns appear if she gets a little too lost in the moment? Either way, it is up to my character to help pull her out of trouble just in time so that she keeps her secret! This is a light-hearted, slice-of-life story with two best friends as they learn how to satisfy those demonic urges!

In this RP, I'm happy to play a GM role and to play all the other characters (both those involved in smut scenes and those not!)

Typical themes: Furry, High Fantasy, Romance, Slice-of-life, tailplay

A powerful dragon has been terrorizing the local livestock. It has been only vaguely seen under the guise of the night, swooping down and raiding human settlements. One specific brave soul has took it upon himself to slay the dragon. Upon finding the dragon's lair, he's surprised to find that the dragon is very much a she. He ends up sheathing the wrong sword into the dragon and, well, the rest is history.

Photonoko_406.jpg .

Bonus points if we can explore the initial plot point as the pair try to uncover the true culprit behind the cattle-snatching to clear the dragonness' name.

Vanilla and Chocolate. Sometimes life is best with a little bit of fluffy feel-good vibes, mixed with some tragedy. Why not have a little of both?

Typical themes: Modern Day or high fantasy, Power struggle, slice-of-life
Optional themes: Dom or Femdom, BDSM, Romance, Multiple partners, Humiliation

Welcome to Amor Academy, where only the most gifted (and privileged) of students thrive! Having produced ingenious doctors, imaginative engineers, and paradigm-changing economists, it's near impossible for any student to turn down an offer at this academy. There's only one small caveat... the academy thrives off competition, and more specifically, competition from within its own student body.

Upon enrollment, students are placed underneath masters (or mistresses) and pets. After having assigned their roles, each master/mistress and pet is paired up and is to serve as a single "academic unit." Sure, it's unorthodox, but the stunning results are hard to argue.

This story follows a pair of students in the school and unveils a class struggle between masters and their beloved pets. Are our protagonists a pair of master/pets? Are they both masters, trying to wrangle in their rebellious pets, or are they both pets striving to usurp this unnatural order?

Depending on the roles selected, this RP could go many ways. I do love the idea of power struggle, and how these elements may be a complement or anti-compliment to our characters' bedroom dynamics!

I like my coffee black. Cut the sweet. Include all the awful, cruel dark happenings in the world into an RP.
Typical themes: Bad endings, Modern day or high fantasy
Optional themes: Dom/femdom, humiliation, BDSM (e.g., ropeplay, waxplay, pegging, restraints, and more... just ask!)

This is more of a general idea versus a plot, so it'll require a bit more coordination between RP partners. I have this general idea of some sort of power struggle between a hero and a villain - we can make it however cliche or not cliche as we want.

The twist is that for once, the hero or heroine makes a decision while thinking with their dick (or other genitalia). It's an alternate bad end where the hero/heroine gives into the villain because they're horny.

Whoops, the villain destroyed your city? At least your dick/pussy's wet. Oh, they're making your lover watch? I mean, the villain is pretty hot.

I'm happy to play either the hero or villain in this story. I would also love to see the hero reluctantly enjoying it - that there's regret that they're giving into a long time rival but can't help it because it feels so good.

Typical themes: Modern Day, Dubious Consent, Femdom, Degradation, Power struggle
Optional themes: BDSM (e.g., ropeplay, waxplay, pegging, restraints, and more... just ask!)

Inspired by Amber Van Day's "What the fuck?!" A sweetheart couple is preparing for their first year of college. Their plan? Finish college and get married, have four children and a white picket fence in the suburbs. Your character, a furry, submits a job application to serve as an assistant for one of her role models - a very popular singer/actor/influencer. It's unlikely that she'll hear back. But she's going to shoot her shot anyways.

Wildly enough, your character hears back. She decides to pivot from her college dreams to pursue this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The couple give each other a kiss at the airport and promise to text frequently. Only... your character doesn't.

Weeks pass, and my character grows increasingly worried. He decides to venture to the big city himself to investigate. He tries to head to the modeling agency... Only to run into someone that's very... similar... but different from his girlfriend.

This woman looks like his girlfriend, only that she's a foot taller and has put on about fifty pounds of muscle. She's the type of person that he wouldn't want to run into alone in an alley. But here he is, standing in front of his (current?) girlfriend.

I'm open for ideas, but I'd love for this to go down the route of him trying to "fix her", all while she tries to make him into a pet. Strong femdom vibes for this one. I'm really open to all kinks, so let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom