Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Of Pleasures and Pain

Frostyflakes

It's a little cold outside!
Hello hello you!

My name is Frostyflakes, and I'm a long-term lurker on Blue Moon, and am no stranger to roleplaying! Usually, I'm surfing through the forums sending you all PM's, but I've recently had a craving that I've wanted scratched - and so this request thread is born!

~Rules and Expectations~
1. Responsiveness. I'm not expecting my partner to reply every day, and I hope my partner would have the same expectation. If weekly posts are all the time you can afford, then that's okay. Just try to let me know if there's something going on and you need to take a step back. I'm an understanding person, kay?
2. No ghosting. In line with the previous rule, please do not ghost me. If there's something in the RP that you don't like, talk to me about it. If you're no longer interested in the RP, let me know and we can either start a new one or amicably go our own ways. You have every right to end an RP for whatever reason, but let's just try to communicate, kay?
3. Third-person strongly preferred. Usually this is a requirement, but since this is a more casual request, I'm open to first person if that's what my partner is comfortable with.
4. Semi-literate. Just someone who is comfortable writing 3-5 paragraphs. Quality is always more important than quantity.
5. Your expectations. Even though this is my request thread, I want to know what you're expecting out of our RP. I want to be a considerate RP partner, and if there are certain things you're looking for that are unclear in this request thread or our posts, let me know!
6. I only roleplay via PMs. Out-of-character (OOC) is welcome but not required. Always happy to chat with an RP partner!
7. Your IRL gender will not impact my willingness to RP with you. We're all friends here! ❤️

Current craving:

What the F#*?!
Queue Amber Van Day. For this RP, I'd love for there to be a sweet couple - the type that everyone thought would be married a year after high school. They'd have kids and live behind a white picket fence. Only thing is that your character has finally picked up a wonderful opportunity - they've always been into entertainment, and now ended up getting a role with an absolute superstar. Now the only thing that's off with this superstar is that they're a little rough around the edges - they don't quite have the "nice girl" aesthetic that your character does. But it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so she signs up and leaves to the city for this great opportunity.

It's been weeks since our characters chatted. Beyond the occasional text to know that she's alive, Riley (my character) hasn't heard of anything from her. Worried out of his mind, he decides to track her down. At first, he doesn't even recognize your character on the street - he recognizes the idol instead. When he approaches your character, he sees that she's about a foot taller and has put on about fifty pounds of muscle. She's the type of person that he wouldn't want to run into alone in an alley. But here he is, standing in front of his (current?) girlfriend.

I'm open for ideas, but I'd love for this to go down the route of him trying to "fix her", all while she tries to make him into a pet. Strong femdom vibes for this one. I'm really open to all kinks, so let me know!

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom