Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naked City OoC.

MsBloom

Moonchild
So this is where we will coordinate, organise and discuss plot and character ideas for The Naked City Chronicles.

These are the stories currently running:

Last edited:
Is the Mansion and its Master the only real story or is it that we 'solve' this one and move onto another? I have an idea for how to 'save' Leanna without having anyone not be born but perhaps our character's circumstances change for the next scene.

Is the Mansion and its Master the only real story or is it that we 'solve' this one and move onto another?

My thought is that each of the three visitors will get their own story so once we have solved Lea's haunting we move on to Spencer perhaps.

And maybe in the end the three face down the malevolent entity controlling the hauntings, or something, in a big final showdown.

To get Spencer back on track, how about I write that the vision dissipates and he finds the lube he's looking for? Any objections?

If we want a supernatural explanation for it, perhaps the house's energies are concentrating on what is transpiring between Lea and Jamie and the power temporarily weakens on Spencer's haunt. Or the house actually realizes that allowing Spencer to complete his task will draw him back to the pair, which is what it wanted anyway.

I'm assuming Jamie will still want to find her friend, Lea will stick around for that even if she thinks it is risky.

Back
Top Bottom