Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Next Generation: Neutral Village Medical Clinic

Who: Oleg
Time: October 3, 2146 Night
Tagging: @LeaT

Such a trip was physically and mentally demanding for both, especially more so on his counterpart only known as 'Anya' who had been heavily abused by her master, black eyes and however many broken ribs and bruises that'd dotted her frame. Oleg tried making due with his lashes still fresh from several days ago since on the move with his clothing chaffing against his injuries. Hiking over many berms and trekking over brooks and creeks with little rest time in fear of being tracked by the vagabonds that want nothing more than to bring them back to do God knows what to them.

Donning a pair of dark gray cargo pants and a black shirt with an old faded green military jacket, Oleg's hand led a disheveled looking woman with brown short hair and piercing blue eyes. She was unfortunately under dressed except for a wool black overcoat to protect against any cold elements and her legs since she'd on her flip flops on to go with her attire. The snaps of twigs breaking out from underneath were noted to mark their presence the closer they'd gotten towards the village, sating their thirst with river water and berries to have just enough energy to come upon the lush village which during the night, could be taken as a small camp when it really wasn't.. Oleg heard of it from his fellow male counterparts on several occasions, even knowing where to find it should he ever be in need to receive medical treatment for a time he never expected he'd need it. Unfortunately, he and his counterpart were in need of that just now.

Clearly there was genuine hesitancy that spawned from the two as they looked wordlessly at one another. What if they were here too, waiting to repatriate them? He couldn't expect neither to survive. Their options were limited as both were becoming dehydrated from persistently running, and she was beginning to get the runs in her stomach from the un-purified water. Leaning into him, an arm swung around her shoulder as they emerge from the foliage. He had the urge to encompass his second arm around her fully as they traverse through the camp, quiet at first before Oleg summoned the courage to call out. "Hello? We need help, please anyone?!" Anya clung to him, void of much of her energy as she darted her eyes desperately, profusely sweating with him.

Last edited:
Who: Deenah
Time: October 3, 2146 Evening
Tagging: @Vytheril

Deenah had barely settled into her bed for the night when she heard the call for help. Throwing a robe on over her night clothes she was quickly out of her private quarters and through the small lobby/waiting room and out the front door. "What happened?" She asked reflexively even though she could readily tell this was an abused Triskellion slave girl. She was a little puzzled though as to why this thug brought her here instead of having their own doctor treat her. But there would be time for asking such questions once she had this girl more comfortable and out of danger. She gave the man, she didn't recognize him, a stern look but then supported the injured girl from the other side.

Once in the lobby she had Oleg help get her into the exam room but then shooed him back out to the lobby so she could work undisturbed and also get straight answers out of the girl. She needed to know if the man who brought her in was the one who hurt her, as she very much expected.

It would be the better part of an hour before she returned to check on Oleg, she had learned his name from the girl. Her look was softer now and she brought some clean water and a few medical supplies with her. "Anya is resting now, she'll be ok, physically at least." She said as she offered the water to Oleg then began to examine him. "I'm sorry I don't have a room for you, but we have another patient and Anya needs to rest. Now take your shirt off and let me get a look at you." She examined his injuries, superficial though undoubtedly painful. "I mis-judged you, I'm sorry. Anya told me how you saved her." She talked as she used an antiseptic which would burn like hell on his lashed back. "I know it hurts but it will keep you from getting an infection." She explained as she worked. "Looks like they gave you this for your trouble?" She asked, she rarely had seen such a flogging but such punishments weren't meted out in the neutral village.

Last edited:

Concern for Anya was his prime target, as his body detensed upon Deenah emerging from the wooden structure which with what little lighting there was he could've sworn he saw something like a red cross or even writing to confirm his prospects of it being a place of health. "She's sick, hurt all over her body. We've been running for several days." He says, the look of exhaustion quite visible on both their faces as they were oriented towards the doorway. When helping her into the examination room, he felt the harshness in being shoo'ed out of the room which he didn't protest as he backed out into the lobby. Standing beyond the door, he looked at his jewelry of the group adorned on his neck. He shamefully hid it in his pocket.

He wasn't sure how long it was when she came back out to find his jacket off and his head slumped into his hands. He looked up to expect venom, but was surprised to find water and what looked like bandages to him. Cupping the water with both hands, he gave very meager sips at first as he listens to her confirming his worries if she'd be okay, just as he was going to ask. Setting it aside, he went to grasp at the neck lining of his shirt, "It's fine.. after the last couple days, being anywhere with a roof's better so long as it ain't back what was home."

While he could take a few bruises along his arms that indicated some level of fighting, it was his back that had been noticeably pained by the lash markings from a sturdy whip, hard enough to draw a fair amount of blood and who knows what trauma left on it. "You've every right to judge me, I deserve it.. God I was an utter fool." The antiseptic garnered a wince from his face as he stifled his hiss at her remark about removing the infection. He nods a little bit, accepting what she needed to do to spare any further issues with causing long term, if not fatal health problems down the road.

"It's safe to say that I'd burned just about every last bridge and more than I'd imagine I ever would." Oleg says, but his voice didn't sound anything like it was too regretful thankfully. Maybe more ashamed he hadn't done it sooner. "Things didn't use to be the way they are now, it was just accepted that we all had a noble duty at first. When the beatings started, I could hardly stomach it but-- some of the women took their deeds very seriously and just put up with it. I don't even want to talk about enslavement.." Oleg stared harshly at the wooden floor board. "Anya's master was hurting her bad one day, so I beat him up. Didn't like that one bit and had me flogged, but it wasn't enough. Some decided to beat me up even afterwards. Tried to fight back, but five against one I don't think nobody can win."

Last edited:

"You're strong, I think you'll live." She said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood between them. "That was a brave thing you did." She said as she continued to clean and inspect his wounds. She didn't notice how her robe had opened as she worked, giving her patient a view of her cleavage and the smooth material of her bed clothes did little to conceal the swell of her breasts at the sharp protrusion of nipples. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she cleaned his wounds and bent over near him.

"Well you're safe for now at least. You're kind have always respected the neutral territory, especially the health clinic." She said, trying to sound confident but not speaking her next thought that her kind rarely beat their girl's senselessly either, but things were clearly changing. She wondered if she shouldn't retrieve that old pistol of hers before she finished with him. Had he been the one to have hurt Anya, she would have been happy to make him sleep out here, or even have him thrown in a cell by the guards.

She began to lay clean dry gauze on the worst of his flogging and securing it with bandages wrapped about his chest. She stood, hands on her hips and looked at him. She kind of recognized him from school so long ago. He was older than her by a few years, but she kind of remembered his face and how he was kind of quiet. A Triskellion by birth so she had given him a wide birth, having always been afraid of being taken by them herself. "You can sleep in my bed, I'll be busy tonight anyway and you'll need those dressings changed tomorrow."

She led him back to her private quarters, trying to suppress the quiet thrill of having a man here. How long had it been since she had been with a man? Since her last child who was eight now. Having fulfilled her quota, she had been fully absorbed in her work. No longer being a 'breeder' she seemed to have fallen off the radar of most men and her profession left little time for socializing let alone dating. But this man was in no shape for such things anyway, or so she thought. Besides, he was a Triskellion, used to taking what he wanted. Though given the treatment he got among his kind, perhaps he was different.

Her bed covers were disheveled from her sudden stirring over an hour ago when Oleg had arrived. She straightened them hastily then pulled one corner back as to appear more inviting. "You need some sleep." She said, seeing the exhaustion in his eyes. Without hesitation she knelt before him and began to undo his trousers. She was a doctor after all, he had nothing she hadn't seen before. She then reached down to undo his shoes for him, knowing such simple tasks would be painful for him. "Now climb in there, I'll change your dressings when you wake and maybe get you a shower if you can manage it." She directed him in a firm but kindly voice. Her sheets still carried her scent even if he warmth of her had left them. But the bed was comfortable, especially compared to his ordeal.

Oleg had sat there passively as she was expertly flushing out his wounds which by then he'd manage to stifle any hisses that would come, blunting the pain for now. Her words garnered a smile from the corner of his lips when he looked up. "It was impulse, but I should've done it a long time ago." He admits, but turning to see her eyes he instead saw the perfect outline of her cleavage jiggling just at the corner of his eye. His own coitus mind never left, even though now he was practicing self control at this age, it could be challenging to not notice.

He shifted a little for her to gain more access to his frame. Although older, he maintained his broad shoulders and a rather chiseled torso and arms like if he were doing manual labor for a long time. "I'm just worried if they'll respect it when diaspora's like my start appearing her, I don't know if that's something they could stomach." He says, some concern looking to appear on his face. "Worst case scenario I'll just find somewhere else to go. I always liked it hear from what I heard back in the village, but I don't wanna put anyone in trouble. Poor Anya more than anyone, she's been through enough."

He looked up after the conclusion of her treatment came to an end. A sense of relief overpowering him by the gauze bandaging's being applied against the lashed markings creating a barrier to promote healing. A small huff came from him as a sense of guilty was forming, though he smiled and tried shaking his head a bit. "I wouldn't wanna steal your bed from you, I don't mind sleeping anywhere else. You look like you were about to climb in yourself." He says, noting at her robe but was nonetheless led back into her quarters without much fuss.

There was maybe a time where he was younger and took whoever he wanted, but those were more willing than those he encountered later in his life. Even a facade that they seemed fine didn't fool him. He watched her tug one of the corners back to make the bed look more welcoming, which seemingly would based on his journey. His mouth opened as he was about to say something before she knelt in front and started to unbutton his gray trousers. His mind raced a million miles a second as those same dirty thoughts came back while he stared down at her, a losing battle starting to take place when she'd already gotten to his shoes.

He went to loop his fingers in the waistband of his trousers, whether or not she was still kneeling before him, a single step back before pushing them over his lean thighs would reveal his powerful hips and that member that showed signs of swelling. Even then, the Triskellion's length looked more than just acceptable from its thickness and its sizing. His eyes appeared gazing to her eyes, then averting back down at any opening in her robe once more, shuffling the boots and pants off with relative ease. "A shower.. it's nice." He looked like he was going to say something, but changed his sentence in mid-saying. "You sure you don't wanna sleep here tonight?" He offers, even though it was her bed after all.

"Well better late than never, reflects good on you that you left." She said, her admiration at his courage emerging from her overall distrust of the Triskellions. But she had never really heard of one leaving, so the idea took a little getting used to on her part. He was certainly a fine specimen, had she still been in need of a breeder she would have certainly considered him, but she was feeling a certain ache that had nothing to do with getting pregnant but everything to do with banishing her loneliness.

"Do you think there will be more?" She asked, she had heard rumors of discontent within the faction but they could easily be Amazonian intrigues being planted in each factions perpetual effort to get an edge over the other. "You should be safe enough here, the girl though, they may indeed want her back." She was already thinking of reaching out to Rory about a place for the beaten girl among the Amazons.

"I've improvised places to sleep before, I'll manage, plus I need to keep an eye on Anya." She said, though she looked longingly at the comfortable bed, and hopefully towards her guest. He may have been discreet about looking into her robe, but she openly stared as his swelling cock as it became exposed. She blushed then looked up at him from her kneeling position. "I suppose your lot is used to taking what they want." Their was a slight hint of disapproval in her voice but then she licked her lips as she was thinking. "Will you be able to sleep?" She asked, though she didn't offer any specific remedy to help him, but neither did she get up off her knees.

"I don't think there will be." Oleg said, optimism not being anywhere when he answers her question. "Most are devoted to the idea and share the same thought process. Not saying never, but I think some serious change in leadership will be needed if we'll see anything like that happening." It was corrupted to the core, Oleg thought as something serious would need to take place if there was any hope for a change in the direction the Triskellion's were taking. He thought Anya could be amongst the Amazonian's as her best bet. Even though she gave a false impression upon arrival as weak, he knew she was a true fighter at heart.

His eyes averted to the bed in tandem with Deenah as her eyes looked towards his cock, which by all accounts showed no signs of stopping for now. Her presence likely the cause, and he felt slightly guilty upon seeing her cheeks flushed. He shook his head at her insinuating taking by force, voicing his concern softly. "I don't do that anymore.. never exactly had. Maybe it'd seem that way in bed with a woman, but it was never against their will." He had no purpose in forcing himself upon any woman, or expecting they should give him the treatment that his once fellow Triskellion's expected upon them. He desired mutual acceptance with his partners.

His left hand reached up, albeit involuntarily as the back of his fingers stroked against the right side of her cheek. He failed to ask if she approved of any touch, but just kept his eyes focused longingly into her eyes while her cleavage remain somewhat visible from his position. His expression looked like he wanted to say something as his cock would pulse a little, his hips moving a little bit so the center piece wouldn't press against her face or near her lips. "--I think I'll be okay. I'll find a way to sleep." The man was visibly really trying to restrain himself from his coitus image of wanting to make advances on his counterpart. But even though his verbal response would seem so, his body language said otherwise as his fingers continued to show affection by brushing her cheek and his length throbbing. It'd probably been days since his last carnal play with a woman. He likely didn't even spend it with Anya when they were running.

"I suppose it is difficult to walk away from being able to take what you want from women." She said as she looked up at him, how loneliness showing plain on her face. She was no longer young and she was never a particularly beautiful woman, or so she thought of herself. She listened as he spoke, denying he ever took women against their will. Her hands went to his hips, her touch no longer medicinal but she still hadn't worked up the nerve to do something sexual with him. As the back of his hand caressed her cheek, she leaned into it, like an affectionate feline encouraging more contact. As he said he could 'find' a way to sleep she felt rejected. But as she lowered her eyes and read his body language she felt emboldened.

"I could give you something, but..." One hand slid across his pelvis and wrapped around his manhood. "...but this might be more, natural." Her fingers were soft and gentle, she wrapped her palm around the head of his cock, coating it with his precum. She then began to slowly stroke his length. "You have denied yourself long enough." She said, with growing confidence as she felt the strong throbbing of his cock in her small hand. With her free hand she opened her robe and let it fall from her shoulders, now only her thin night shirt covering her generous breasts. If he had truly denied himself Anya's pleasure, he was probably quite ready to pop, he certainly felt that way from her grip on him.

The exhale from her grasp was probably a sign that she wasn't rejected, far from it. Even from how tired he was, he neglected his carnal desires which were stronger than his urge to sleep just yet. The feeling and anvil grip of her hands manipulating around his cock was something he yearned for and it was instant relief to the ache he was feeling just like how she was, only she was bold to act out and actually start stroking his member. The mushroom tip leaking precum gave her a nice form of lubricant to stroke him which had him releasing a coitus sigh from it all, letting his mind run laps all the while.

Though he was by no means passive while Deenah rubbed his thick cock. Even if she may not see herself attractive, he set out to prove her wrong anyway he could. Part of that through his moans was to verbally approve her methods. "I love this--.. mmh, you're so beautiful." The hand that was gently brushing against her cheek moved in tandem with his second hand over her cleavage still partially covering her breasts with that thin night gown. His hands slid under the fabric to grab a real nice handful for her bust underneath. His palms cupping her tits and lifting them, squeezing and flicking at her nipples with his thumb and even giving them a good pinch underneath.

He looked up to her shoulders and through his coitus high tried to move the straps of her nightgown over her shoulders, with purpose to make her fully nude like how he was right now. But since her arms were obstructing any feasible path to do so at this time, his hands went back down to dive under her nightgown to manipulate her tits some more. He moaned under his breath as opposed to his desire to loudly, maybe he was concern of exposing the doctor. His hips started to sway a little idly in her movement, his eyes staring with a burning lust behind his gaze, one she probably may've received before when she was a breeder.

She smiled up at his reaction to her caressing and stroking his engorged manhood. He felt good in her hand and she could feel her own wetness beginning to form between her thighs. She batted her eyes at his compliment, clearly enjoying the sound of his words as if they were refreshing her tired soul. She shifted a little, pressing her soft breast into his hand, it was her time to sigh and moan as the electric touch radiated through her core. She gave a small squeak of pleasure as he pinched her nipples, it had been so long since another hand had enjoyed them like this.

Noticing his attempt to further disrobe her, she lowered one shoulder, letting the strap of her night shirt fall down, exposing more of her breast to his eyes. But before she repeated the process with her other shoulder, she pressed her lips to the tip of his cock before releasing it with her right hand. She held the tip of his cock in her warm soft lips as she let her night shirt fall to her waist. Instead of gripping his cock again, both hands went to his hips and she began to take more of him into her mouth. Bobbing up and down on the shaft, tasting his arousal each time taking him deeper into her throat. Her nostrils flared with her effort and arousal and she was breathing totally through her nose at least until she took him more deeply. The small room filled with the wet sound of her choking herself on his thick cock. Her shoulders hunched as her gag reflex fought her. Suddenly she pulled back and sucked air, a thick strand of mucus stretching between cock head and lower lip.

Panting to catch her breath she looked up at him. "It's ok, just let it go." She didn't want him resisting out of courtesy, she wanted to taste him, to give him the release he so badly needed. There would be time for her, or so she hoped, as he recovered under her care and in her bed.

He enjoyed very thoroughly Deenah's treatment for the coitus build up he had being close to this woman to the woman, hearing her moans intermingling with his which only encouraged a firmer grip at her breasts overflowing in his hand, moving between to two to give them equal treatment. It was here when he watched her exposing it more to him by letting her robe fall that he'd visual aid to give him more pleasure on top of what she was doing to him. But he didn't have time too when her lips snared around the tip.

A shock in his nervous system as his breath exhaled, and his eyes loitered down to her. His hand withdrew to see her exposed skin to him, only robbed of what's past her waist. Seeing her lips encompass more of his incredibly hot length, that urge built up to have both hands slide across her scalp and flocks of hair to grasp at, swaying his hips in tandem with her warm, slimey mouth taking down his pulsating cock. His chiseled body flexed and his cum-filled orbs swaying as she took up more of his length. When he watched her trying to take more of his shaft deeper in her throat, he held on to her head to pull her with him, reeling his head back and letting a sudden moan reverberating the room. But all the while, his grip wasn't constrictive so when she withdrew at the sign of her gag reflex causing it, she was able to do so freely.

A little disappointed that the feeling partially subsided, he listened her words encouraging him to give in for his own personal desire, and he wanted to. He looked across at his own member which his fingers grasped at the tip, letting her secretions left behind serve as his lubricant before he started to pump feverishly before the woman, giving her a short, but pleasant show. The sloshing sounds of his cock being jerked was noticeable, so was his hisses as he neared his climax. His body language betrayed him, and his eyes focused more on Deenah's before he sharply exhales and lets out a carnal groan with his left hand still around the back of her head. His release allowing him to spend his warm treks of fluids in five massive loads, impacting the woman's face for a couple and then delivering some across her chest and against her lush bust which could've even may've been enough to drip from her.

Having started to come down from his coitus high, he looked across to Deenah and that animalistic glare he gave her turned into a smirk and a huffing sign of a snicker he kept under his breath. "I-- sorry, got a little ahead of myself." He apologizes, which was probably pretty rare coming from a Triskellion like him. The hand still on her head rubbing and combing through her hair while offering. "Maybe you'd let me return the favor tomorrow?" A desire to please the woman and more was there. Even for a man his age, he climaxed like if he were still the young twenty year old kid he was.

At her encouragement, Oleg gripped that thick meaty shaft and began stroking it with a sort of rapid desperation revealing his own need to climax. Her hands now free she arched her back and presented her breasts, cupping them in each hand as if offering him her bounty. She was no slut, she didn't open her mouth for him to feed his cum to her, but neither did she shy away from the explosion she knew was coming. His seed felt so hot, thick, and potent as it splatter across her face and onto her still held tits. She pushed them together to form a deep pocket of cleavage that seemed to fill with his seed as it dribbled downward. She had closed her eyes in reflex, thick ropes covering both so that she had to blink a few times before she could look up at him. Her face iced with his frosting, clinging to her eyelashes, dripping down her cheek, gathering near her lips and dripping from her chin and jaw. She exhaled into sort of relaxed laughter at the thought of how much he had cum upon her. She let him finish every last drop, seeing how his face changed from an almost predatory gaze to a more relaxed pleasantness. He had perhaps needed that more than either had realized.

"Sleep now." She told him as she went to clean herself up and tend to her other patients. She looked in on him several times during the night, only partly out of professional duty. She touched herself several times as she looked at him, her eyes absorbing his blanket covered feature and the lines on his face. She let him and the girl sleep making breakfast as the girl stirred. He would wake to her bringing him a mug of a warm spice tea sort of concoction that had some medicinal qualities and would help him recover. She set a plate next to the bed and fed him from it though he could certainly feed himself.

"I need something from you before I can go another minute with my duties." She told him as she hiked up her dress and pulled down her panties. Pulling back the covers she straddled his still naked but bandaged body. Her wet pussy pressed his cock down against his own and she slid along his shaft like a rail, her wetness coating his length as she ground herself into him. "I've been thinking about this all night." She told him as she prepared to insert him inside of her and ride him to her own orgasm.

Time: October 3, 2146 Morning

There was a sense of relief after getting his urge out that he'd kept his smile after huffing a small sign of laughter. Being coaxed to finally sleep, he happily went about so as he pulled backwards towards his bed, feeling slightly bad she had to clean up but was aroused when he thought through out his slumber her cum-coated frame kneeling before him. He could blame his animalistic desires for thinking such, but she was just his caretaker giving him a leg up. Or so he thought, as his lustful feelings for Deenah only grew as he dreamt of pleasuring her in more ways than he could count, which only led to his desire to perform it when he wasn't asleep.

But he'd have slight trouble with that being still bruised in spots where he was attacked and the lashes that his back took being a dull pain through out the night. When he awoke, it wasn't because of the light possibly peering inside but the scent of something steaming out of a cup. He rolled from his stomach on to his back as his eyes fluttered from this transition, his lean body being only shielded from the lower half by a blanket as he smiled and looked towards Deenah. "Oh, you're a sweetheart. I'm gonna miss you when I'm eventually discharged, which I can't imagine will be much longer." It was something he'd thought that was a coming event. He enjoyed Deenah's company, even going so far as to loving her presence in general.

Though that would change when she asked something from him. He'd support his upper body on his elbows at first until she pulled those panties of hers off and lifted that article of clothing up. He watched how she'd pulled his sheets down and on command from her nude lower half and himself did he became instantly aroused. His length further swelled up as he felt her wet loins dragging against his warm shaft, leaving behind a sheen coating of her juices. "You want it bad, mh?" He'd teased, followed by a moan. He wanted it bad also.

His hands moved up her hips as she started to prepare at sliding herself down the mushroom tip and either at the base of his cock or as much as she could handle. His head reeled back and his eyes looked up with that predator gaze again. Those hands of his sliding up her dress, the fabric hooked on his wrist, as he raised up to reveal her breasts either hidden behind a bra or free. Regardless, he made the effort to cup them in his hands as he watched the medic move that body on his thick cock, which won her praises and moans. "Mgh, fuck-- I can't get enough of your body. You're so sexy." He coo's out, which may've probably boosted her confidence and self esteem at that comment. She truly was, whether she believed it or not.

"I need it." She said in response to his question and she could feel from his hardness that he wanted her too. It made her feel good to be wanted, desired, she was no Triskellion slave but that didn't mean she didn't want to desired maybe even a little roughly. But Oleg wasn't up for rough, well he might be but his body wasn't. Deenah was going to take care of them both while trying her best to not make his injuries any worse. She could see it in his eyes, that predatory look, how close was he to taking her for himself? Flipping her over and driving into her with reckless abandon. "Just lie still, you're still my patient, doctor's orders." She said with a sternness her small body would be hard pressed to enforce but nonetheless expected to be obeyed.

She rose up and used one hand to guide his hard shaft into her soaking wet cunt. She truly had been thinking about him all night, touching herself she had even climaxed twice but still she had felt empty without him inside of her. She was about to banish that feeling as the head of his cock pressed to her vestibule lock a key finding a lock. She let her weight settle her down upon him, feeling his girth stretch her inner folds, forcing her to conform to his thick shape. Down she sank, slowly but steadily, feeling every inch of him drive up and into her. More of her body came into view as he lifted her dress. She had no bra, her breasts were free to him to see and feel as she settled fully onto him. She smiled as she looked down at him, pleased with herself to have him so deep inside of her.

She gave a grateful look as he called her sexy, something she hadn't been told in a long time. As reward she began to rock her hips, slowly at first but steadily building momentum. She ground her swollen clit against his pubic mound until she felt a climax begin to build. Then she shifted, leaning forward she began to slide herself up and down his shaft. Rising upward until her tightly stretched inner lips were tugged by the ridge of his cock head threatening to escape her channel. Then back down to take him to his base. She could feel him penetrate deep into her, to the very gate of her womb. She knew at their age the chances of conception were low, but they were certainly not zero. But that was a risk she would have to take.

Oleg was not about to refuse his ability to pleasure Deenah, more complicit and understanding of her needs. There was a second of contemplation of his desires to claim her, make her 'his' and nobody else as the gears in his head turn. It was only him shifting on his back a little too rough and a wince from the lashes that had brought him back to reality. He wasn't that man anymore, as much as his mind wanted him to be. But the pain subsided and pleasure soon to take over as he watched how she ordered him for medical sake to avoid engaging in such rambunctious acts to deter any further damages. He'd have to obey, and understandingly agreed with a nod.

When she started to slowly lower her body and feeling how hot she felt inside with that tightness wrapping around his throbbing shaft, he couldn't help but to moan under his breath. He longed for this feeling and smiled back at her with her breasts coming into view. His rough hands moved across her perky bust as he held the weighted mounds under his hands, pressing them together and roving his thumbs across her nipples to test their sensitivity. His girthed member likely being more than enough to fill that desire she needed as she settled at the base. His cum-tanks already swollen under his shaft for her to get a feel for when she settled on him entirely.

When her upper body started to lean forward, his hands moved too. Transitioning from her breasts, they skated down her sides and hips and proceeded to grab a handful with both hands her flesh from that rear that swayed back and forth with her hips. A moment of worry as his cock came close to escaping, only for her to expertly slam back down against his base which had him uttering a sharp hiss of pleasure. With his hands grasped around her plumped ass, his own upper body leaned forward to hover his lips near hers. Procreating was definitely a concern and if it were up to him he would've withdrawn, but he didn't protest. Instead he tried goading her with his lips being close to her in a passionate kiss, that predatory gaze looming as their climax started to build up and so did their speed. "I want you." He whispers into his groans, "I want you to be mine." And judging by his look, he really did.

As she impaled herself on his cock she appreciated the moan of pleasure coming from him. While she hadn't wished him any harm, ordering him to lay still while she fucked him was a more erotic thrill than she had imagined. The sensation of having such a large thick cock inside of her and still being in control was novel and exciting. As her dress got bunched up as he exposed her heavy breasts, she reached and pulled it off, casting it aside so that she now rode him as naked as Lady Godiva. She reached behind her as she held him inside of her warmth, a soft hand caressed his heavy balls. She licked her lips in anticipation of being filled with his hot seed.

Passion soon took over and the slow dance of pleasure turned into a heated bout of rutting as Deenah's plump ass slapped against Oleg's hips. Her whole body writhed with a strength and passion few knew the diminutive woman possessed. She was getting close to climax, nearly there. And then she heard his words whispered as they were but meaningful and intentional. She stopped fucking him, hands on his chest lifted herself upright, her pussy throbbing with pleasure even as she felt his cock pulsing inside of her. She looked at him, with concern bordering on panic, like a hunted animal. "But you're not like that anymore, you can't have me." Her lip trembled and she rose to pull herself off of him. He was after all a Triskellion and perhaps he hadn't really changed. From the look in his eyes she could easily imagine him slipping a collar about her neck and marching her into slavery and sexual servitude. Not that that didn't have a certain primal appeal, it always had, but she was too necessary here in the neutral village to risk becoming a captive.

He was drowning in lust with Deenah of everything, but watching her come to a stop at his words made his heart plummet. He took it too far and he knew it, she could even read it on his expression as his animalistic glare had very quickly dissipated and his bandaged body leaned back into the bed. "I'm sorry, no, I didn't mean it.." He said, feeling he was unable to save the moment despite that rigid cock of his burrowed deep inside her swollen slit not climbing down. His hands almost caressing, but just holding on to her plumped end as he stared apologetically back up into her eyes, his body yearning for that rhythm of her's to get his climax, but his mind didn't.

"I like you a lot, Doctor.. I mean that, and I was just trying to be romantic about it but I never knew how to convey it properly coming from there.. I can never have you, but I just wish I could have it be like this a lot because you make me happy." He felt embarassed by it all, staring up her naked body as he felt ashamed of having probably ruined her coitus or desire to finish there. He wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to get away from him as far as possible, not like he would blame her anyway. He was a Triskellion, and he deserved the reputation of being a vile human being that came with it. He accepted it and shook his head, trailing his eyes from her heavy and slightly looking perky breasts back up to Deenah's face to sort of gauge her expression, almost expecting disinterest from her. "If you want to like, stop.. I won't be offended. I know you're very busy. I'll be gone soon likely anyways." But he really didn't want her to stop, he didn't want it to end. He looked like he really loved Deenah's presence and all that came with it, but maybe his actions would push her away eventually.

Still poised above him, the distal third of his cock will enjoying the warmth of her folds, she paused to listen to him. She smiled at his quick verbal atonement and she didn't like the feeling of emptiness in the depths he had filled so nicely. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, even as her swollen clit throbbed in sympathy. She bit her lower lip as she considered his words then settled herself back down on him with an audible grunt as he filled her once more. "A romantic Triskellion, what shall I see next?" She marveled as she caught her breath another moment before beginning to ride him once more. At least he hadn't tried to force her to stay, though that could just be his weakened state. She would have to keep her eye on him, but what better place than atop his cock to do that?

Then he offered to stop, telling her he would be gone soon anyways. Neither prospect thrilled her, but perhaps like most good things, this couldn't last. But that was a problem for another day. Upright now, impaled on his cock, she got her feet under (NSFW) her and began to lift herself straight up and down the length of his shaft. It was as much exhibition as it was coitus as one hand went to her breasts and the other her clit and she fucked him as hard as she could until she came, and she hoped he came inside of her.

His usual dominant tendencies were suppressed for now by Deenah's hips bouncing on his waist, and his hands even more so were withdrawn to her legs as he watched her move into this position which he'd truthfully never seen a woman do before, but he was more than appeased by the sight. His head reeled back into the pillow and a moan escaped his lips, watching how her swollen pussy slammed down on the cusp of his cock, parting her nether and hitting every contour of her inner walls at such pace. He'd forgotten what he'd been talking about before, and his mind was warped in the carnal desire to give in to pleasure.

She didn't have to wait much longer after that as the erotic sounds filled the room, his hands climbed up along her thighs as she bounced at a rythym while he felt he was burying almost deeper into her every time. He hissed a bit while feeling his cum-filled balls about to give in. His toned chest rose and fell and his eyes stared longly up at Deenah, never wanting this to end. But it eventually did come to a climax as he gave out an audible groan and his fingers holding on to her thighs tensed up a bit. He spent his juices deeply into her womanhood, filling her up with one massive load after the other, but the warmth filling her likely extinguishing the fire in her. He wandered his eyes up to her as he was still coming down from this climax and his hands coming up to try and hold on to her by the hips. He didn't know what to say, but gave out an exasperated huff with a warm smile forming on his face, idly caressing her skin as he just stayed like that for a minute. "I.. guess the tables turned a bit." He says with a playful tone in regards to her taking complete control of a Triskellion.

Whatever tension Deenah had felt melted away with her climax as she writhed above him. She managed to stay upright long enough to feel his own climax fill her with a warmth she hadn't felt in a long time, too long. She savored the feeling for several moments then began to catch her breath. Despite the fact that she had been fucking him with all her pent up passion, in a way she had ignored him, not looking at him in their final stretch. She had felt like an eager school girl it had been so long and she was a little ashamed at how she had gone after one of her patients so sexually, it embarrassed her. When she finally looked back down at him, both of the spent and he spoke of the tables turning she simply burst into giggles and collapsed on top of him. Her womanly body draping itself along his length, soft and curvy over his hard muscles and bandages.

"I hope I didn't hurt you." She finally said as her giggles subsided a little. She hadn't been in love in a long time and wouldn't want to admit it, but it was written across her face, though Olaf may not be fluent in that language. Another woman would notice right away. She kissed him and let him stay inside of her for as long as he was able. When finally he slipped out of her, a thick drop of his seed oozed out of her, but there was plenty more still inside of her. Slowly she raised herself off of him. "I'm afraid we've made a bit of a mess." She said before kissing her way down his body on her way to clean him up with her warm wet mouth.

Only when she had finished to her satisfaction did she climb off the bed and put her clothes back on. "I have to check on my other patients." She said as she smoothed her dress over her curvy body. "I've cleaned your clothes, they are hanging there. When you feel strong enough, get dressed, a bit of a walk will do you good." She kissed him one last time before she left the room.

Oleg didn't know when was the last time that he'd given into temptation like he did. While he wasn't abstinent, the Triskellion did go out of his way to try averting his ways when it could be helped. Though Deenah brought out something where he could learn to moderate this coitus fornication and still enjoy it. He was amused how the shoe was on the other foot, usually he was doing the fucking. But when she broke out into a set of giggles and layed her warmth torso against his did he too return the amused cackle quietly, his arms wrapping warmly to encompass her briefly in this heated embrace, his right hand brushing her upper back while his left holding on to her plumped flesh with a good squeeze. "I guess it's not often you could say you did the screwing with a Triskellion.. I'm glad it was me."

He shook his head at her words and his chest deflated with another snicker, "Nothing that can't be fixed, I didn't mind the roughness one bit." He got a glimpse of her expression, and he felt there was a little bit of genuine affection that he felt which was definitely mutual by his look. Then came the kiss, which he more than welcomed with his head tilted. Whether it was a peck or a passionate kiss, they were welcomed. Feeling his member slide out, he watched her move off his frame and looked at the mess. Before he could offer a suggestion, her lips were on a trajectory down before the post-coitus feeling of her mouth, so warm and slimey, did the cleaning for him which caused a sharp but suttle groan escaping his lips.

He layed there for a little while, watching her bidding her farewell with a kiss. His warm lips trying to return it as romantically as he could, still new to this level of passion which was almost overwhelming. "I don't know if I ever wanna leave now, Doctor.. thanks." He says, his smile lightly remaining until she'd left the room.

When she'd left, he would remain on the bed to get his bearings straight. What'd all happened these past several days, and how could this be real? It had to be a dream, could it? But it was too real to be one. Slowly did he began to summon the strength to lift his body up off the bed and hang his legs off the edge. Staring in the empty wooden room and catching a glimpse in the mirror, he pulled the covers off and moved his nude frame towards what looked akin to be a dresser that had his clothing attached. Black cargo pants, green M65 jacket with his black shirt underneath and a pair of coyote brown boots laced up. Using some essential oils he brought with his escape to be applied to his neck for a better flora wildlife scent, he started on out reluctantly at first of the confines of the triage to stand at the entrance. He looked around, likely to not see his counterpart who he'd got to known as Deenah, he instead lingered off to explore the rest of the village and potentially meet new people.

Back
Top Bottom