Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Next Generation: Neutral Village Medical Clinic

LeaT

Supernova
An elegant looking portrait of Dr. Judy Robinson greets visitors to the medical clinic in the foyer. She appears almost grandmotherly in the painting, with distinguished streaks of grey in her dark hair, pulled back as if she were ready to do surgery. It is a quiet place most times thankfully with a couple of private exam rooms and a surgical center. There are no long term beds, the community is still small enough that chronic illnesses were nursed at homes. The doctors of both factions have always been welcome here, as long as they don't bring their rivalries with them.

Neutral Medic (doctor/nurse)
Deenah @LeaT

Last edited:
Who: Aleister Wood
Time: October 10, 2146 Evening
Tag: @xavierrol (Marcus)

He'd open the doors with a light tap of his foot, swinging around the opened doorway with his patient still in arms with no care for Marcus' reaction to the sharp motion. From there, Aleister would journey through the small building with a brisk pace, eventually making it to one of the private exam rooms and kicking his way in once again. Not a lot of respect for doors, huh?

The room was empty yet properly supplied—enough for the doctor to work as he'd need, at least. With Aleister's inspection ending favorably, he would step further in to drop Marcus into the bed, shrugging his shoulders to get rid of the stiffness after. "Ride's over. Hope you had enough beard touching. Pretty sure the doctor's s'posed to touch the patient, not the other way around." Now, next thing is next. He'd seen it earlier, so Aleister heads for the nearby locker to grab a white coat out of it, shrugging it on before grabbing a nearby chair and pulling it over to Marcus' bedside.

Aleister sits. "Let's start easy. How ya feeling after the walk? Still remember your name, lady?"

Name: Moira Moltke
Time: October 10, 2146 Early Evening
@xavierrol (Marcus) @mothMINDLESS (Aleister)

Having attempted to get the attention of the head druid to alert him that the Triskellion doctor had carried her brother away Moira gathered the rest of the guards from the village hall and made her way outside to find her brother nowhere within sight but the large woman who had stood up to Kaiden was there, tied up and being dragged away by the Amazon leader. It seemed strange but it was also something she felt was none of her business. She asked the two guards that had keeping watch outside and they said that her brother had been carried off towards the clinic. A large stone fell from Moira's heart as she was sure this meant that they had no intentions on kidnapping Marcus. Why would they really? It would make more sense if they had gone after her. She was well aware of the rules of leadership of the faction and knew that she herself would be a real price for anyone wanting to cease or retain that position.

"Is he alright?" she called out as she rushed in, having sent all but two guards back to the village hall to keep an eye on the ball.
"Marcus, are you alright," she repeated the request to find out about her brother's medical status as she found him and Aleister alone in an examination room.
"Where is Deenah?" she continued her inquiries since she had not seen the neutral doctor.
"I'll go find her," she added but didn't really want to leave Marcus until she knew he was alright.
"That damned brute. I'll have him before the tribunal for this." she said and gave her brother a kiss on the cheek.

Who: Marcus Moltke
Tagging: @MsBloom Moira @mothMINDLESS as Aleister

"Lady!" Marcus laughed but didn't correct the doctor, if anything he seemed to have a stupid sort of satisfied grin on his face at fooling the old man. "My name? Yes of course Marcus and you're...." He looked at the old man with a puzzled expression on his face, though his swollen eye was distorting his expressions though he wasn't complaining just yet. "You're that doctor from the Tr...trisk....triskelions." The name of the maledom faction brought a seriousness to his deformed face as if the danger he might be in was just dawning upon him.

"What the heck happened to my eye anyway? It really hurts." He said giving his first indication that he was aware that maybe something was wrong.

"Oh hi Moira, how was the ah....ball?" He asked as he was still puzzling over his last remembered thoughts and where he was now. "I don't think I'm going to look quite like your twin for a while." He said, musing about his inner thoughts out loud as he gently touched his face around his swollen eye. Marcus knew Deenah of course, he liked her well enough though he found the doctor rather interesting. "What happened?" He asked as his wits began to return to him. One might think a doctor would have put some ice on his eye by now. Had he done a cursory exam he would have found Marcus to be in no immediate danger, despite his clear signs of a concussion.

Name: Moira Moltke
@xavierrol (Marcus) @mothMINDLESS (Aleister)

Moira smiled at her brother's weird sense of humour and left the room to go looking for the doctor, who was apparently busy with a young man who had managed to injury himself while clearing some land for a new pasture. Since it was quite obvious that Moira was upset about the whole situation all the way from Kaiden's behaviour to the fact that there was no other doctor available to tend to her brother than that old fart from the Triskellion faction, Deenah sent the attending nurse to go with Moira to check up on her brother.

In the meantime Moira went back to the hall to once again try to find Brian and demand that enough was enough and that Kaiden should be put before the tribunal. She had had quite enough. It was time to put the foot down and she couldn't really think of anyone better to do it to than Kaiden. It wasn't that the Amazons were much better but at least they didn't so blatantly disrespect the council as to physically attack the council guards in the hall.

Tag: @xavierrol (Marcus), @MsBloom (Moira)

"Marcus..." He hadn't known that was unisex! But then again, who's really the authority on name use on this moon? Aleister chuckled nonetheless, still strangely fooled. "I am. Aleister Wood, best doctor a group of misogynists would ever know; now don't worry about me trying to steal you off anyway. I've got a duty to my patients and I was ordered to make sure you're fine." Though, not exactly care for, but Aleister was responsible enough as a medical professional to not mind the details on faction relations. "And your eye, huh? Well now..."

Before the examination could begin properly, it'd seem they'd have a guest rushing in full of worry, shrugging past the doctor to confirm her brother's condition... it was, of course, none other than Moira Moltke. "She's—" Nope, not a chance to get a word in edgewise. Aleister parks for the moment. He'd let the two talk it out between each other, only replying with a "Well, you can see for yourself," to Moira's question as he'd go over to grab an ice pack from the room's icebox. When he'd return, it'd seem conversations were had and done with. Aleister gave the bag to Marcus as Moira turned to leave to go about her business.

"Gonna want this." The doctor returns to his seat, huffing a relaxed sigh. "... For what happened, you got in a fight with one of our men—big fellow named Kaiden if you know him—and he knocked your lights out. I'll give it to ya that you were brave, but that's a big bite you were taking, girl. Others had to intervene to keep him from going." Aleister shook his head ruefully. "I got asked by ole' Edgar to make sure you weren't too hurt. Rough as we might be, no Triskelion really wants a body on their hands."

Probably. It's not always easy to tell. "Movin' on. I don't have much time here so I can't provide a full examination, but I know you guys have a doctor here so I'll just check for red flags and give 'em the slip about it later," Aleister explained. "If that sounds good... gonna ask for consent to touch you a bit. I know you're wary, but you're gonna need a bit of a physical."

Last edited:
Tagging: @MsBloom Moira @mothMINDLESS as Aleister

Marcus listened with courteous interest as the doctor introduced himself. He knew of him of course but had never met him in person. He still wasn't all that sure on how he came to be under his care but if Moira wasn't too concerned he wasn't going to be either. "So am I? Ok I mean?" He asked once Moira had rushed on to other matters, unfortunately since she became First Clerk it seemed like she was always running from one supposed crisis to another. He missed his twin but perhaps the time for such games has come to an end for them.

The ice felt good and Marcus draped the bag over both eyes and simply laid back, letting the ice numb his pain. "Some guard I turned out to be." Marcus said bitterly from beneath the ice pack as more of his memory was slowly returning to him. "He is a big son of a bitch ain't he?" Marcus responded as if he were a more disinterested party. "Did anyone tell Kaiden about that whole no body thing?" He asked rhetorically as Aleister continued the summation of his short lived fight.

"Sure doctor, I trust you, you have a nice face." He lifted the ice off his good eye for another peak. "I'm sure I got nothin' you haven't seen before." He said allowing the pack to cover his eyes again and laid his arms at his side.

"Nice face?" Aleister chuckled. Not every day he hears something like that. "Ah, Kaiden's just a bit tough on dominance. Don't like being challenged so he bites hard when he hears barking. Figured he'd give more than enough warning for a lady, but I guess he wasn't in the mood." ... He's still confused on that, is he? Well, he's sure to figure out later. "Really, don't beat yourself up about it. This stuff comes easily for him. Lots of people would have a hard time fighting him, and to answer your other question, we'll find out just how much damage you got at the end of this."

To that end, it was time to begin. With a word of warning, Aleister pulled up and leaned in a bit, getting a good look at Marcus' eyes and ears for any signs of further brain damage. The short check would be over in seconds and he'd sit back down. "Nothing too bad there... so moving on. If you're comfortable with it, I'm gonna need you to bare some amount of skin to test your sense of feeling; arms, legs, whatever you can do and as much of it. Some concussions may come with a sense of numbness around the body, which for a guard, I'd imagine would be nothin' good." A clinical and factual tone matched with an easygoing smile. It was all professional for the doctor. "After, I'd like to check your balance and vision."

Tagging: @mothMINDLESS as Aleister

"He hasn't seen the last of me." Marcus said with more bravado now that he wasn't facing the brutal Triskelion. He gave the doctor a puzzled look as he talked about a lady getting more warning. Marcus laughed as the doctor told him not to 'beat yourself up'. "I think I've been beat up enough already." He said, trying to keep his sense of humor despite his still stewing anger.

He held still as the doctor examined him. "Sure whatever you need." He rolled up his sleeves and moved his arms and legs but stayed rather modest. Feeling more confident he stepped off the bed a bit too quickly and fell towards the doctor, feeling as if the ground was shifting beneath his feet.

Who: Vee Lambert
Tagging: @xavierrol @MsBloom @mothMINDLESS

The rag-tag bunch of them walk their way up to the medical clinic with Moira intent on seeing her brother. Vee hangs with the rest of them, making a show of numbers just in case they're needed. It's not as if he's being aggressive by any means, hell he has one hand still in his pocket as he meanders along with them. Gaze sweeping over the area for trouble, he has no idea what to expect when they're walking in. Maybe nothing is happening and everything is going too be all right, but with word about violence at the graduation night everything is becoming more unpredictable as time wears on.

Stepping into the foyer of the clinic, Vee slips his hand out of his pocket in some weird, engrained idea of respect for the place. Doctors are meant to help everyone, right? Regardless of faction or politics. They're educated people. Trusted individuals. They're meant to help whoever. Or something like that. 'I think your brother's gonna be fine,' Vee says quietly to Moira as he looks around.

'Know which way he is?' It's not like Vee spends time here.

Who: Deenah
Tagging: @xavierrol @MsBloom @mothMINDLESS @emDash

The village medic briskly pulled the curtain open Exam Room #2 having just set and splinted the arm of Angus O'Donnel who had been harvesting some lumber when the tree took a weird turn at the last moment. He was lucky to get off so easy as a broken arm and a face full of scratches, but it would slow him up for the next half dozen weeks or more. It was a simple procedure but not something she could leave half done to check on the commotion of Exam Room #3, at least not if she wanted Angus to be good as new when his arm knitted itself.

She had recognized the voice of the First Clerk but she seemed more angry than lamenting some grave near death situation. But Moira could be a bit, excitable in Deenah's view, of course few things rattled Deenah, she had seen about everything in her 42 years, the last 15 of which had her as the head (and only) doctor at the neutral village.

"I'm coming in." She said a moment before slipping inside past the curtain, not opening it fully in case someone was in a compromising position. She saw Marcus, recognizing him immediately even with the swollen eye covered with ice. "Oh my, what happened to you?" She asked as she made a quick assessment that his life wasn't in jeopardy and more listened both out of curiosity and determining his mental state. She gave a mild 'tsk tsk' at the actions of the Triskelion brute but it somewhat explained the boy's attending physician.

"Good evening Aleister." She said in a not quite hostile but not particularly welcoming tone. "Everything in order here?" She asked, the clinic had always extended a welcome to the factional doctors with the implied if not specific understanding that they leave their faction's business at the entrance door. She assumed Edgar didn't want to take the chance of Marcus' injury turning more serious.

Seeing everything looked in order she headed back out. But as she left the exam area, a gaggle of youth, led by the slightly older First Clerk came into the foyer. This looked a bit more like trouble.

Who: Edgar Stevensen
Tagging: @mothMINDLESS Aleister @emDash Vee @MsBloom Moira et al

Edgar stepped out of the village hall and into the cooler night air. He was surprised to see two Triskelion guards outside, thinking Alistair would have taken them with him to secure the Moltke boy. Inquiring with them he had learned that their doctor had taken him to the clinic instead of a safe house as he had wanted. It was so fucking typical of Alistair that Edgar blamed himself for trusting him. "Come with me." He told the two guards and decided to pay the clinic a visit before heading on to the druid's office.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed as he saw the rag tag collection of youth heading into the clinic ahead of them. "Wait here and stay out of sight until I call you." He told the two guards then entered the Foyer behind Moira and her little band of misfits.

"And how is your brother madam First Clerk?" Edgar asked as if merely concerned for her brother's well being and that his plan had never been to abduct the boy for leverage. His plan wasn't going well which seemed par for the course tonight, but Edgar was nothing if not resourceful and he always saw opportunities, even in setbacks. His eyes lingered briefly upon Sam, his mind assessing her value in the coming conflict, though he still focused upon Moira. "I wanted to check on him personally, to ensure there is no serious rift between us." He gave her a smile, especially as he realized how drunk she was, perhaps another opportunity.

Name: Bryce Donegal, Moira Moltke, & Sam
Time: October 10, 2146 Early Evening.
@emDash @LeaT @xavierrol @mothMINDLESS

Moira just nodded at Vee and was just about to lead the company she had gathered to exam room #3 when Deenah appeared from said exam room, not looking very worried until she caught sight of Moira and the four that had followed her from Heaven.
"Ah, you've seen to my brother then?" she asked and began to walk down the corridor with one hand against the wall for balance, motioning for the rest of them to stay where they were. She would call them if she needed any support.
"Who knows what that Triskellion bastard might have gotten up to with him otherwise," she added just before hearing Edgar's voice behind her.
"How is my brother?" she said in a louder voice and turned around so swiftly she lost her balance and had to be grabbed by Bryce to not fall flat on her face.
"Alive, and I presume he will recover without any lasting injuries. No thanks to your people though," she added as she clung to Bryce's right arm.
"I hope you've taken over his care Doctor and sent that bastard back where he and his incompetence belongs."
She then turned back to Edgar.
"That brute damned near killed Marcus and who knows what would have happened if that large woman had not stepped between them? This has gone on long enough. I want him put before the tribunal. No I demand it. I demand that you willingly hand him over."
She almost added an or ... to the end of her demand but despite being drunk and agitated she decided an actual threat might not be the best diplomacy.

Sam had made themselves look as big as they possibly could at the sound of the Triskellion leader's voice, suddenly even more aware of their value as a trophy for any Triskellion to rape and breed, the way he had done with her step mother when he challenged for leadership. It was a cautionary tale they had been told many times before. They had also moved ever so slightly closer to their uncle. Who knew after all how many Triskellion guards were left in or around the village other than the two they had seen outside the village hall. It was graduation after all that always meant that no graduate was truly safe outside the ball, and barely inside. Still, despite the danger they now realised themselves in they couldn't stop thinking about their twin, wondering if Kean had made it safely to their uncle's farm.
"I'm staying with you tonight too," they whispered to Bryce.

Tag: @xavierrol (Marcus), @LeaT (Deenah)

"Woah, there—" The doctor's arms raised high to catch the falling guard, his hands coming to rest on his arms as the sudden fall nearly toppled him over, unprepared as he was. But Aleister had just enough time and luck to brace himself. "Alright, slow your roll. I commend ya on being brave enough to get up, but you're concussed. Gotta be more careful." But he sure will take advantage of the opportunity, his hands moving around to feel Marcus' arms and back... in the name of the physical. His massage would be light at times and stronger at others as he'd test for response, his hands cold yet softer than expected from someone looking so gruff. A doctor doesn't need callouses.

Aleister would gently lead Marcus back to the bed before long, of course. He might've taken a little longer and kept the guard a little closer than strictly professional, but... just shortly after that, his action would prove necessary as the village's head doctor came onto the scene with little sign of her coming. His restraint was truly awarded.

"Ah. Deenah." A similar tone. Usually he'd greet anyone a little more jovially, but having someone almost barge in on that completely professional scene earlier... well. "'course. Wouldn't dream of causing trouble on the job, aye?" She wouldn't stay long, though. Not after a general checking over and chatting. Soon enough, Aleister would be left alone with his patient once more. He almost had half a mind to lock the door now... but why would a doctor with good intentions do that? And he certainly had good intentions.

... A short pause. Maybe just slightly less than good but that's clearly Marcus' fault. "Now... back to the task at hand, how was that? Do explain what you felt in detail." The doctor scooted up a bit, a hand coming to rest on the guard's leg. "Compare it to this too. Feel it?"

"Yea yea, ok." Marcus was forced to admit he wasn't quite ready to get up on his own. Lucky for him the doctor had a steady hand and a solid frame as he pressed against the older man. He blinked as he tried to focus but was distracted by the feel of strong hands on his back and arms. It felt good, like a massage and Marcus squirmed a bit even as he was leaning into the doctor chest to chest. "Oh, man that feels, kinda good." He admitted and figured the doctor was trying to help him but he got a little nervous as he realized it was exciting him and he felt himself react to the touches. Except when his hands touched his bare skin, then he jumped a little. "Your hands are cold!" He protested, breaking the spell somewhat as the doctor put him back to bed.

He lay back but when he realized his erection was showing he bent his legs to hide the fact, just about that time the regular doctor came in. He hadn't done anything wrong but he felt like he was caught in the act of something naughty. He smiled at the doctor he had known most of his life, feeling a little reassured but also all the more guilty, like she could see what he was thinking.

Left alone again, he looked at the male doctor. "Yea, I feel it." He hesitated as the doctor wanted more detail, the touch on his thigh made his cock throb in a way it probably shouldn't. "It feels kind of good." He said, his leg spreading slightly as if unconsciously encouraging the 'professional' exam.

Tagging: @mothMINDLESS Aleister @emDash Vee @MsBloom Moira et al

As frustrated as Edgar was with his plans being endangered by his incompetent subordinates and hot headed rivals, he was keyed up for a fight. He doubted it would take place here in the foyer but he was ready to defend himself if it came to that. He had always enjoyed a good brawl, Bryce Donegal would be a challenge on his own in a fair fight but Edgar rarely fought fair. But it was the drunk first clerk that seemed ready to challenge him first, a challenge he would be more than happy to accept.

He crossed his arms and listened to her tirade. "Perhaps before signing up to be a guard he should learn to fight?" He said in a reasonable voice like a parent trying to explain something obvious to a child. "A tribunal?" He echoed, his face brightening as if he didn't think it was a particularly bad idea. "Your request isn't unreasonable actually, perhaps we should discuss it at your office?" He suggested, wondering if she might just be drunk enough to take him up on his counter offer.

His gaze did shift slightly towards Sam, he smiled at the attempt to appear more masculine. He was amused at how his gaze seemed to make the prominent young Amazonian offspring shrink towards the most masculine male of their little band. But he directed his attention back towards the first clerk but he was ready to keep his options open.

@LeaT @xavierrol @mothMINDLESS

Moira had half expected Edgar to laugh at her demand of putting Kaiden up on charges. Usually the tribunal dealt with minor matters, petty thefts and such, or settled differences between parents, such as the the matter of Junior where the parents themselves could not come to an agreement amongst themselves. It had been a while since any truly serious matter had been brought before the tribunal, years in fact. His reaction suggested that perhaps she had hit her head on the nail. Having Edgar agree to bring charges against one of his own would indeed be something of a feather in the hat and weigh heavily when she eventually did call for a change in leadership of the Neutral village.
"First tell your charlatan doctor to leave Marcus in Deenah's care," she said and folded her arms across her chest, inadvertently enhancing her small breasts as she did.
"Then we'll talk."

Sam felt almost ridiculous where they stood grasping their uncle's arm. Edgar was after all just one man against the five of them, six if you counted Deenah. There was of course the Triskellion doc and Marcus as well, somewhere in the back but under the current circumstances she doubted they would count much in a fight, either of them. However, as much as Sam wanted to prove themselves they weren't exactly keen on starting a fight.

Who: Deenah
Tagging: @xavierrol @MsBloom @mothMINDLESS

Deenah stood her ground and though her heart was racing with the idea of a potential confrontation in the very heart of neutral territory, she gave no hint of doubt. She would defend her patients, or in this case, Aleister's patient with her life. She stood with her hands behind her back, a posture that enhanced her modest breasts, but it wasn't intended to make her look sexy. Instead she was concealing the ancient revolver that she held out of sight but at the ready. The revolver was an heirloom handed down from doctor to doctor, legend stated it had been a gift from Allan Stevensen to his daughter by Judy Robinson who had become the next colony doctor as her mother's student. At the time, it had been meant as a protection from the wild beasts that still threatened those early colonists. As the factions grew more hostile, she had taken to carrying it in a holster tucked into the small of her back and usually concealed by her lab coat where it tented outward around her generous bottom. Deenah had serious doubts that the ancient ammunition would even work, she hoped not to find out, things might well sort themselves or that the sight of the gun might give them second thoughts. For now though, she was content to keep them out of the exam rooms by standing between them and the mob.

She listened to Moira's demand and nodded sympathetically but gave no sign of leaving the foyer. "I just talked with him, he's still a little addled but Aleister is looking after him competently enough for now. You can go and see him if you want, but I'm not leaving this spot until this lot has departed one way or another." She said, her knuckles turning white around the pistol grip even as she kept her trigger finger perfectly straight and far from the trigger. While she didn't want to flash it, if she did she could only hope they were as afraid of it as she was. Moira had a choice, but if she wanted Deenah to care for her brother personally, the crowd in the foyer would have to leave with or without her.

"That so? Good. That's a good sign." The doctor grinned. Seemed he still had the magic touch if his patient's reacting so well. Logically, this should mean he'd finish his physical inspection with green marks, but Aleister... wouldn't let up in the slightest. His massaging hand pressed on as Marcus reacted favorably, the slight shift of his positioning prompting Aleister to move his hand a bit further up, his caress working to knead away more of the guard's defenses. His light touch and prodding traveled higher up Marcus' leg, coming closer and closer to his stirring erection...

"Y'know, you'd think I would've noticed a bit earlier that I'd been pegging ya wrong." The journey paused a few inches off the destination, the doctor's hand gently patting Marcus' inner thigh as he smiled at him. Now, it'd seem, was the time he'd call attention to what he must've long been aware of during this 'examination.' "Less 'lady' and... more 'mister?' Or did I have it right in another sense?" Not that it bothered him either way. A patient was a patient. "Hope ya don't feel embarrassed. It's completely normal."

Aleister pulled back, readjusting himself in his seat to give Marcus some breathing room. "More importantly, I'm getting mixed signals from this examination. Seems you might have some numbness in your back. Hate to ask... but it might be necessary to go a little further, say, if you were to lay on your front. A bit of light massage therapy should be all it needs to fix it."

Marcus gave the doctor a big smile, encouraged by both the report of a 'good sign' and the increasingly interesting touches of the doctor. He remembered playing doctor with Moira when they were little, and how it got weirdly interesting as they got older. Marcus even uncovered his good eye so he could watch the doctor's hand move up his thigh, a look of excitement showing on his effeminate face. He could feel himself throbbing now, his erection tenting his trousers which became more apparent as he spread his legs cooperatively for the doctor.

"People often confuse me with my sister, especially when we aren't right next to each other. I don't mind, she's so beautiful I consider it a compliment." He said with a bright smile despite his eye throbbing in time with his erection. "I'm not embarrassed." He assured the doctor, but as the doctor pulled back he feared he had said something wrong.

"Mixed Signals, I mean I'm sorry if..." Marcus was a bit flustered at the doctor's comment but as he continued he felt better. "Oh, yea sure." he said and rolled over onto his front. His erection pressing into the firm exam table padding as he lay back down, crossing his arms just above his head as he turned his face towards the doctor, his swollen eye closest to him.

Aleister gave Marcus a moment to get comfortable, and once the guard was in proper position, he'd stand up again to get better access to his patient for this very important massage therapy. "Ah, you're twins, right? Guess it goes both ways. I'd think you've got a little more unique beauty, yourself." Professional compliment. It's all part of the procedure. As he spoke, the doctor lowered his hands to the guard's back, pressing down with some gentleness and building up the pressure occasionally like in a proper massage. He'd start from the middle section upward, then work his way back down. "Hope that helps ya relax. Just settle in and focus on feeling. It'll help ease the... numbness."

He'd been slowly working down, easing his way until he'd be gently fondling Marcus' ass. The fabric in the way brought some measure of disappointment to the doctor, but he'd work nonetheless. A squeeze to enjoy the mix of firmness and softness, his hands would roll around to explore... and just a light slap to admire the effeminate man's reaction.

By this point, Aleister had a similar problem to deal with beneath his clothes. If it hadn't before, he felt himself stirring until his 'excitement' became noticeable. Naturally, even if Marcus would catch sight of the large tent pitched in the doctor's pants, Aleister wouldn't offer a word about it. "... You're in good shape." He'd know. At this point, Aleister had to consider the next move. Would he take things a step further..? Or should he conclude the 'examination' now? It's a wonder how much time he'd had in the little doctor's room anyway.

The doctor would see the boy's lips curl up into a smile at his compliment about his beauty. He was in no way jealous of his sister, but she always seemed the more comfortable and confident of the twins. It felt good to hear that he was appreciated as well. "Fuck yea, that feels good." Marcus was clearly getting more comfortable with the doctor despite their difference in age and outlook. Marcus tried to do as the doctor suggested, to relax and focus on feeling, but the feeling that was becoming more and more apparent was the sensation of his sexual arousal at the touch of the older man. By the time his hands kneaded the muscles of his ass, the muscles flexing at first but slowly easing as he grew more accustomed to the intimate massage. It would be hard for either explain how any of this was helping his eye or even his concussed brain, but he no longer cared.

Peeking back and looking up at Aleister's face he smiled again and as his eyes lowered he was treated to the sight of the doctor's thick bulge. Marcus was so close to his twin that he didn't have much experience with other girls. He had none at all with guys but his reaction to the doctor's exam was making him wonder if maybe he had it all wrong to begin with. "How about you doc? You got any, ah, numbness problems?" He asked and was kind of shocked at how much it sounded like flirting.

Tagging: @mothMINDLESS Aleister @MsBloom Moira et al

It was all Edgar could do to hide the smile that threatened to spread across his face as Moira suddenly realized he was willing to entertain her suggestion about putting Kaiden in front of the Tribunal. Aleister had already screwed up his original plan to get between Moira's skinny thighs so he had little to lose with her next condition. "Aleister a charlatan?" Edgar gave a mock protest, looking offended at Moira's characterization of the factions physician. "Why he is at least the second best doctor in this building." He gave Deenah a small wink of appreciation, he had a certain fascination with non-slave women, whether they be neutral or even Amazonian, forbidden fruit and all that. Both women seemed to be shoving their tits out at him and as modest as they were, he appreciated the gesture even if it were inadvertent on both their parts.

"Just let me go collect Aleister and we can go talk at your office." He suggested to Moira, hoping to keep her attention while she was both eager and still drunk. He turned to head into the exam room and quite deliberately drove a shoulder into Sam but made it out as an accident. Shoving the masculine acting girl into her male cousin, giving her the sensation of two very solid bodies that would highlight her own relative weakness despite her working out.

He headed into the exam room just as Aleister was massaging the boy's ass. He didn't bother chastising the doctor for not doing as he was told, he should of known he wouldn't stay focused long enough to do it. Nor did he chastise him for essentially molesting his young male patient. Homosexuality was an open secret within the faction among some of the members. Rumor has it the founder himself was a switch hitter.

"Time for us to go Aleister." He told him, "you can pick this up tomorrow can't you?" He pulled the doctor physically away from his patient and the two of them headed back out into the foyer. "Your patient Deenah." Edgar said as he leaned in to attempt to kiss her cheek.

"You ready Madam First Clerk?" He asked, offering his arm as if to escort her to her office.

Tag: @xavierrol (Marcus), @LeaT (Deenah), @MsBloom (People)

An onlooker would indeed have a hard time understanding just what sort of 'treatment' this was meant to be... but no such party existed, only a doctor and his patient. And Marcus certainly seemed to be appreciative of the massage despite its dubious value to his injuries. Aleister watched the guard intently, taking in his every twitch and move as his hands worked the well-rounded rear so cruelly trapped in Marcus' trousers. It'd be so much more enjoyable for the both of them if he took them off... right? Say it was to make the massage more effective.

But Aleister wouldn't have the chance to enact the plan before Marcus spoke up, bringing his attention to the young man's face and following his gaze to... ah. Aleister chuckled. "Heh... maybe. Think I'd need a doctor for that myself than a patient, but I don't see anyone around to help, huh? I'll just coach you through it..." Yeah, he's definitely not thinking straight anymore. The possibility for ANYONE to enter in at this moment wasn't so low as zero, but the man's desires were too strong for him to care. A good squeeze marked the departure of his attention as he'd face Marcus, his hands pulling in. "I know something of a 'technique' to help, but... I'd need you to take off your—"

The moment's breached before the doctor could finish his play. The door opens plainly, and before he'd know it, Edgar was marching in and pulling him away before he could protest. Just as things were gettng interesting! "Goddamn, boss, th' hell?" His first reaction would've been to resist, but caught off guard as he was, he'd barely have the chance. The doctor looked to Marcus instead, shooting him a wink as he gave up on fighting back. "Meet me again, Marcus! Got a hut at HQ— we'll call it a check-up!" That's the most he'd get out before he's outside and... seeing a bunch of people he didn't want to see.

"... Deenah! Wonderful to see your beautiful face again. And others." Aleister greeted jovially. "If you're stealing my patient, he's mildly concussed. Already ran all the tests. He'll be fine with rest."

@LeaT @xavierrol @mothMINDLESS

It seemed things were about to resolve themselves without violence, an unusual end to any attempt at negotiations with either of the two opposing factions. Perhaps Moira had struck a nerve with Edgar with her demand for justice against Kaiden, perhaps she had judged the situation correctly, read the internal political conflict within the Triskellion faction with precision. Perhaps something good would come of it all in the end. None of those present would want Kaiden to take Edgar's place as that in itself would almost guarantee open conflict between them and the Amazons and no matter whatever else Edgar might be he at least respected the council enough to honour its decisions, as he had shown sixteen years ago when he accepted the decision on how to handle the delicate matter of Edgar Rory jr, in name and custody alike. Kaiden would not be as diplomatic in his approach. That much everyone present could probably agree on.

Once Edgar had done as Moira had requested and dragged the Triskellion doctor away from the exam room, seemingly to the doctor's dismay and disappointment, which had a few of them wondering what had really been going on in there, Bryce nodded at Moira and put an arm around Sam's shoulders.
"If you don't need us anymore then Ms Moltke," he said and poked at Vee and Nick as a signal that this might be a good time for them too to leave.
He then walked out of the clinic and began his way home with Sam who waited until they were out of sight from the others to wrap an arm around their uncle's waist and lean their head against his side.
"Turns out I'm not as tough as I think I am," they said a bit embarrassed over how they had flexed only to end up hiding behind Bryce.
"Don't worry about it," Bryce said.
"You may have graduated tonight but you're really still just a kid. Your time will come, perhaps sooner than you might care for."

With her back up now gone and Edgar having fulfilled her request Moira nodded though she did not accept his invitation to take his arm. Instead she took point and walked towards the small half-brick, half-wood house where she and Marcus lived. Her office was in the front next to the kitchen/living area. She did ask the two neutral guards to follow them and stand guard outside the house.
"Please step inside," she said.
"And please pardon my cautiousness. You and your counterpart does have a certain reputation to warrant such measures. I'm sure you understand."

Despite his concussed state, Marcus was beginning to get a pretty good idea of where this was going. He was practically reaching to undo his trousers at the suggestion when Edgar Stevensen walked in on them. The boy blushed at being caught, quickly redoing the belt he had begun to open, and resting back on his belly to help hide his arousal. He watched the exchange between doctor and faction leader, then nodded as Aleister invited him for a 'check up'. "I'll be there." He said, looking a bit disappointed at the interruption and what might have been.

Tagging: @mothMINDLESS Aleister @MsBloom Moira et al

Though Edgar was clearly not happy, he did perk up a bit as Marcus mentioned coming to visit the HQ tomorrow. "You do that, you'll be our special guest." He said, trying to sound hospitable and not at all scheming towards a way to breed his sister.

Heading back out to the foyer with Aleister in tow, Moira kept her side of the bargain and led him to her office. He knew his guards would be shadowing the guards following them. It mattered little at this point but always best to be prepared.

He accepted the First Clerk's invitation to step inside. Hers was a rather simple office, spartan even. "Caution is warranted these days my dear First Clerk." He said, his voice dripping with treacle as he began whatever negotiations they might enter into this evening.

Back
Top Bottom