Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Free (Use) Samples!

CallMeKitten

Super-Earth
Hello! Thank you for joining me here on my extra special request thread.
If you've seen my other thread, you're a little ahead of the game. If you haven't it's here.

I'm making this thread specifically for one-shots. Quick, smutty stories/scenes that don't last beyond a few sexual encounters and a quick wrap-up. That's not to say there won't be any world building, but a lot of things will be agreed upon in OOC and mentions of a wider world are to serve only making the scene richer.
*There is a chance that if we enjoy playing together we can do a series of scenes in the same world, or extend the rp until we're satisfied with where our characters end up.

I know many of you have clicked away at this point, which I encourage. If you're looking for something longer term from this then we are a bad match. I hope you find what you're searching for.

For those of you who have stayed, however, here is what I can offer:
~Detailed responses. Generally a couple of meaty paragraphs, depending on what is going on.
~Friendly OOC chat and banter.
~Continual planning as the rp develops, tossing ideas back and forth while we play so we both get the most out of it.
~A respectful decline if I am not interested, or an alternative offer if your initial message has caught my attention but I'm not entirely sold on the idea.

And for those who are still around, thank you. I highly encourage you to check out my main RT for some ideas of what I like and might like to play as well as a link to my f-list.

A few other things:
I (mostly) play submissive characters. (Regardless if they start that way or not.) I can be convinced to play a dominant/switch for the right scene/story.
Breeding/Impregnating/Risk or Threat of Pregnancy and Light Cum Inflation are a MUST in some capacity. Willing to discuss.

Currently Craving:
Free Use

Is it casual between friends/roommates?
Is it one sided or does it go both ways?
Is Free Use expected and given, but MC dislikes her situation?
Perhaps an Ugly/Beauty pairing?
(Can be either way, not just my Beauty against an Ugly Bastard)
Has there been an agreement for a debt paid or secret kept?
A sex/night club with a "what happens here, stays here" philosophy and MC is part of the entertainment?
Something else?
Come at me with your ideas, the worst I can say is I'm not interested.
(Also, please come prepared with a list of kinks you'd like to see incorporated. It doesn't have to be long, or can be half of a novel on it's own.)

"No one would believe you, anyway."
MC is a nerdy quiet type and YC is the golden child. MC is a foster in YC's home and it's really nice. Not particularly fancy or anything like that, but the family is nice, MC gets her own room, there are normal rules like curfew and chores and it's practically a haven compared to the horrors that normally await in The System.
For whatever reason we decide in OOC, YC decides that MC is theirs and they have a secret.

YC is a herm/futa.
(I will also accept a golden boy, I just think there are more potential scenes for being sneaky with a character that is a girl with a dick. Less people would potentially suspect what's going on if they keep getting seen spending time together. Etc.)
No one else but their parents know and the parents think they can do no wrong. So when YC decides they've waited long enough and it's time to take MC for their own, she's obviously surprised and shocked and reluctant. She threatens to tell.
"Go ahead. My parents will just think you're a bad influence on me and ask for you to be taken away, and you don't want that do you?"
At the threat to tell the social worker, YC then gives MC a taste of reality.
"It's not like she would believe you, anyway. I'm a girl, as far as anyone who matters knows. You're mine, and there really isn't anything you can do about it."

Does MC resign herself to her fate? Does she come to enjoy her place? Does she resist at the beginning and turn into a cock-hungry slut every time she's made to submit, only to pick up the reluctance again afterwards? Does she keep fighting and eventually age-out and escape with YC's bastard in her womb?
Lots of options, let's work something out!

Train Scenes
That's right. Those scenes where a girl gets forced (or "forced") to be groped, kissed, and eventually fucked by a stranger (or group) on a train.
Is she on the way to work? School?
Is she reluctant, upset every time she cums from such unwanted attention.
Is she secretly a pervert like them, and gets into it?
Are there other things at play like a stalker, a partner at home, aphrodisiacs or addictive substances?
All of the above?
Do things end at the end of the ride or does it continue?
Abducted? Repeated attacks by the same person/people?

Limits:
Feet/Sweat/Armpits
Scat/Watersports/Vomit/Saliva
Vore/Gore
Rimming/Anal to Anything/Oviposition

I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom