Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB For Your Perusal (Updated 03/24/24)

CallMeKitten

Super-Earth
Hey y'all!

Look, I made an f-list!

Welcome to my mega-thread. All of the prompts/ideas I've thought of or been inspired by will be listed here (in no particular order) and marked according to current craving. These prompts have been left pretty basic to allow for more flexibility on things like story and any rough plot-to-smut ratios unless otherwise specified. I can enjoy plot/smut ranging to long, intricate stories sprinkled with some spice to smut with just enough story to hold the scenes together. While my starting posts can be rather long, my average posts are anywhere from a really meaty one paragraph to several depending on the rhythm we find in writing together. As for reliability, assume I have none. I take care of an elderly family member and frankly it's stressful and draining and sometimes I just disappear from the internet entirely for months at a time. It's not you, life just sucks the energy (creative and otherwise) out of me and I take forever to recharge. If it is you, I'll definitely say something about it.

I am out-of-character chat friendly, but don't get it confused with flirt friendly. That, I am not, no matter how nice I am to you.

Anything with *asterisks* is something I'm especially partial to.

**The Farm**
For this I'd like us both to play a revolving cast of characters.
Milky Way Farm was an unusual one, though no one could deny it's productivity. The human(s) that ran it were rather secretive and never hosted events or fundraisers like most others would. In fact, there was every reason to keep the place secret. Milk came from strange women with horns and ears and even tails of cows. The shepherds would run and give orders to the sheep, sometimes even barking and wagging their... tails? There was even a paddock way far afield said to be home to people who had horse bodies below the torso.

So basically I want to rp based around a lewd farm of kemonomimi, furries, and even a few mythological creatures if they fit. The owner(s) of the farm would be human but everyone else would be some sort of human-ish creature (or not, can discuss if you have an idea). Together we would play scenes between owner and their various "animals" and if we're both feeling it, between the animal-folk themselves. I see this as being fairly episodic in nature, hitting a day or two in the life of one set then moving on to another, making The Farm it's own insular little universe... At least as far as those living there are concerned.

Kinks
F/M/Futa/FemBoi characters (Futa/Femboi not required, I'm willing to play futa v any gender)
Creampies
Risk/Threat of Pregnancy
A/B/O (Or at least some power struggles, some tables turned)
Exotic cocks
Stuckage
Lactation/Milking (Can include cock milking)
Bondage
Light/Medium Cum Inflation
Dark Themes treated Lightly (CNC, Ownership, Forced Creampies, etc TBD)

Make Him Pay
MC is a young woman, a witch, who's been cheated on. With her heavy eyeliner and mascara running down her face, she decides to summon a demon to make her ex suffer. The demon, however, needs something in return. This can be binding her soul to his so he can come and go to the mortal realm as he pleases, a "wife" to be his link to earth as well as satiate his sexual needs. It can be a one-time thing, the payment he requires of her being her body, not just for sex but to impregnate her with his spawn. Whatever it is, she's so wrapped up in her heartbreak and wrath that she agrees to whatever he demands and finds herself fucking a demon like he owns her.

This can be long term or a one-shot, even episodic depending on our schedules and availability.

Kinks I'd like included:
Breeding (or at least fucking with the intent)
Master/slave (maybe)
Insta-smut - not a lot of build up with this idea
Light cum inflation
Collar/cuffs as marks of ownership
That lower stomach/womb mark

Moon Magic
A sleepy little town can hold a surprising amount of secrets. Surrounded by rich old forest and criss-crossed with worn out roads, there is a town called Brunstonbury. At first glance, it was easy to decide there was nothing special at all about the residents of such an out-of-the-way place. However it was a well known place to those of a more than human nature. Amongst those ancient trees were were-folk, a witch or few, and perhaps a few other beastly surprises.

In this idea, I'm wanting to play a witch in a sleepy town. Mostly a healer now, but has experience in several forms of magic. Perhaps even looking for a fresh start. I'd like to play against a werewolf, though I'm open to other ideas in this setting. It can be historical or modern, and I can see it set in several areas of the US or even a fantasy realm if presented with an interesting enough interpretation.

*I'm also curious to see how this would work as a group rp, if anyone is interested in that please let me know.*

Kinks I'd like to include:
Knotting
Magic/Potion Effects
Transformations
Risk of Pregnancy
ABO (potentially)
Light Cum Inflation
Heat/Rut
Dub Con and Con

Great Aunt Gertrude
MC has inherited Great Aunt Gertrude's massive estate. It's run down, but livable and just needs a little fixing up. Certainly it's something she can handle on her own. If it's not, the inheritance that came with it can cover all the repairs and then some. Who knew the little old woman had so much! But why MC? Turns out, the whole place is haunted/there's demons/maybe cryptids/were-people/other spooky goodness we can plot out and negotiate that her aunt thinks she can handle. Their family belongs a long line of guardians and protectors and there is some sort of blood magic protection around the property. MC, or another of the family line, have to be there for the protections to stay in place... But at what cost? Another option is the estate is some sort of nature preserve and it's up to her to learn how to take care of her new charges and their varied needs. The setting I had in mind for this is mostly modern with LOTS of paranormal, but it's not a need.

Kinks I hope to highlight here:
Demons
Monsters
Excessive Cum
Cervical Penetration
Corruption
Strange Cocks
That lower stomach magic mark
Non-Con to Dub-Con to Con
Playing my character against a host of YC's (same scene not required)
Risk of Pregnancy
Slow Burn story
Master/slave (Between BBEG and MC, very slow burn)

*I can also play a herm for this rp.*

Awwiens!!
So, you want to go to space?
I'd love to play a captain of a one-person space exploration vessel looking for a new/ another planet for the home team. Part of that is working with natives, cataloging the flora and fauna, and all the odd things that happen there. Is she taken hostage? Is there a strange effect from the pollen in the air? Odd reactions from bug bites or stings, plants that may be alive in an odd way, or more?

I can see this rp being a fairly light romp where anything normally dark would be more "Oh no, not again!" and a fingersnap, MC cradling her cheeks afterwards with a "I hope I don't get pregnant!". Dark things treated lightly.
Or
A deep space horror rp where everything is out to get her, or at least it feels that way.
No death or gore or anything, but I'm thinking everything could be looking to either fuck/breed her and run, natives could try and capture her (perhaps they ran into similar creatures to her before?), plant-y beings looking to trap her in their garden, taking her into their pods only to let her out and be caught in another pod as a way to fertilize themselves with her body being the vehicle for genetic material.

Or if you have a fun idea, something in between!

Kinks I'd like to highlight here:
Ahegao
Dub-Con to Con
Tentacles
Bukkake
MC being shared amongst a group
Creampies
Risk of Pregnancy
Aphrodisiacs

What it Means to Serve
A young woman takes over her father's role of Lord when he passes away, becoming a Titled Lady, instead of his brother. The uncle wants what he believes to be his rightful place but wants to get it without getting his hands dirty. To do so, he comes up with a plan.
It might be uncommon for a Lady to have a man as her Assistant instead of a lower-born Lady to be her Lady-in-Waiting, but it wasn't unheard of. It does raise a few brows when said Lady is unwed, however. Still, most of the village respects her as they respected her father. Maybe not everyone was happy with the decisions that had to be made, but they couldn't deny that the rulings were fair.
As a Lady, it is her job to ensure crop rotation, fair taxes collected to be paid to The Crown, to make judgements on petty disagreements amongst the people, keep morale high with festival organizing for the commoners and parties/balls for those who considered themselves a higher class. Also to represent the interests of the community as a whole when things needed tending to in the Capital.
The uncle's plan was to buy a set of slaves, each a potential gift to his niece, and train them to be her Assistant. They'd be her right hand in all things from public appearances, to running her bath and brushing her hair. Even reading her a bedtime story if that is what she required. They would also have a directive from him. If they could shame her beyond any chance of recovery (get her pregnant before she can marry), she would lose her Ladyship Title and they would fall back into his ownership when he took his place as next in line. Once in his "rightful" place, he'd not just make them free men, but give them plots of land.... And his niece, to boot.

She will be smart. She will be entirely capable. She will need to be seduced.

For the love of all that is good and holy in this world, do not come to me with "twists" of YC putting something in her drink to make her an eager, drooling slut who can barely hold back her need of and submission to YC in public. This prompt is meant to be long-term from the Uncle buying YC and a few other slaves, through the training, the gifting, getting acquainted and falling into a regular pattern together, and the slow seduction within that pattern. I have other prompts where "insta-slut" works beautifully, this is not one of them.

Kinks I'd like to include are:
Risk/Threat of Pregnancy
Role Reversal
Ahegao
Virginity/Corruption
Sexual Exhaustion

To Breed an Army
A full belly rounds the corner, quickly followed by the woman it's attached to. The thick leather collar is soft with time and wear and easily seen around her neck. As it was nearly time to give birth she has been given leave of her usual duties until the birth of the conqueror's soldier. He swept across the lands with a strength and prowess thus far unmatched and it showed. She wasn't the only captive wandering the birthing palace, ready to add to her new Master's army.

How did she get to be this way? Is her new Master cruel or kind? Did she have to have her spirit broken? Was she a gift from a small town, hoping to avoid bloodshed? All this and more is for us to figure out and play.
I see this as an episodic prompt, young women (and maybe some older, too) being chosen by the Conquering Force, whether it's the Leader for his harem of choice beauties, his generals and advisers who have smaller harems and more niche tastes, or even to be added to the Free Use corral for all to take their pleasure from.

Ideally, the person messaging me and wanting to use this prompt wants to play Orcs, Minotaurs, Demons, Centaurs, Dragonborn (or similar), or some other warrior fantasy race. If they want to play humans, please come to me with an original and interesting twist.

Kinks I'd like to include are:
Breeding (duh)
Master/slave
Harem (kinda, will only play one at a time)
Non-con or offering themselves to save their villages/kingdom
Ahegao
Collars
Kemonomimi

Human Trials
A cry went out across the nation for volunteers. Birthrates were down so low that the country was faced with it's own end in a generation or two and something had to be done! In what could only have been biological warfare, a rival country had poisoned the water supply. Not to kill the people living, but to render the women infertile so new generations would be harder and harder to come by. It's been decades and while no one really believed the conspiracy at first, they couldn't really deny the fact that less and less were born each year.
Then, a stroke of brilliance! A cure had been made and tested and it was now time for human trials.

The idea here is that the volunteers are paid to stay in a facility for [enter amount of time here] to receive treatment and see if it worked, what the side-effects are, etc. The majority are safe and free to go with the money after their stay, their viable eggs/sperm count confirmed.
A very select few are not.
It is these "few" who this RP will focus on.
I will play at least a few of them, all female or futa, and one at a time as well as a bunch of the NPC's.
I hope anyone wanting to play this prompt will play male and/or futa, as well as some NPC's.

Kinks I hope to highlight here:
Breeding (success not mandatory)
Kemonomimi/Furry (even monsters, if that tickles your pickle)
Ahegao
Dub-Con
Excessive Cum
Sexual Exhaustion
Lab/Research Facility Setting

The World Today
So this prompt is based off of the same world as Human Trials (listed above), except generations later when the genetically altered, fertile women have rejoined society and their new traits have been passed down. The kemonomimi and the humans live side-by-side but are entirely different classes, the slightly more animalistic behaviors of the kemonomimi people accepted.... But only so much. Kemonomimi are legally free-use, any allegations of force is utterly ignored. While there's no law stopping them from having the same or better jobs than humans, those with animal features have an infinitely harder time getting into those positions. While humans can only have one human spouse, there is no limit to how many animal-featured "spouses" they can have. Due to being considered "flighty" or "untrustworthy", loans are insane for kemonomimi and often lead to indentured servitude or worse, actual rest-of-their-life slavery if the debt gets bad enough.

Kinks Included:
Free Use
Risk of Pregnancy
Indentured Servitude/Slavery
Second-Class Citizens
Kemonomimi (people with animal ears/tails/potentially paws, etc)

The Last Champion
I'm interested in a roleplay based off of the text game Corruption of Champions. Mostly how the food and potions and what have you have a... peculiar ability and each type has a different effect.
I'd love to play as someone who has stumbled through the portal and into the hyper-sexual realm and has to navigate the opponents, the flora, the fauna, and whatever else we can throw in that makes sense. This can be us both controlling the world and individual Main Characters, as well. Not just the world being DM'd for me.
I require you to have played the game before, or another of Fenoxo's delightful games.
Kinks to be discussed in PM, see F-list for full details.

The Auction
A rather basic classic idea that has so many opportunities for variation. I'd be playing a character for sale, but who are you? Another who is on stage with me? Do we get bought together? Do we escape and have to rely on each other for survival? Are you a buyer? Have we committed crimes and are being sold so we can repay our debts to society? Is it financial debt? Citizens of an enemy state or soldiers who have been captured and instead of being thrown in a prison are sold, as it's supposed to be more "humane"?
Lots to be considered with this prompt, all beginning with "The bidding starts at...". Any takers?
Lots of kinks can be involved here, see above or my f-list for ideas of what I like.

The Party Mom
MC was the typical party-girl in her teens: drinking, doing drugs, sleeping around, going to concerts... That is, until she got pregnant. She didn't know for the first month of her pregnancy, but once she found out she was determined to be different. So she got her act together. Finished high school, got a job, went to the local technical college, and now has a job she enjoys... All while supporting her son and making sure he never had to go without, no matter how hard things got.
Now he's in his late teens and she in her sexual prime in her early-to-mid-thirties.

From here the story can split into a few different things:
-Her son comes home with a black eye and she goes to confront the bully/bully's dad.
-Her son complains that she's so boring and "doesn't get it", so she decides to get back into the party scene and show him exactly how well she "gets it" and protects/embarrasses him in the process.
-The son calls her from the school, apparently the football team trashed his car and he needs her to come get him. She decides to confront the team/coach(es). Shenanigans ensue.

Essentially, Mom is getting "back in the saddle" and I'm looking for someone who wants to play literally anyone but her son, except perhaps as a side character.

Incest of any kind is THE HARDEST LIMIT for me so do NOT come to me wanting to play the son in a sexual role with the mother character. Doing so will result in not just being ignored but also blocked. You have been warned.

Kinks I'd like to include:
Group scenes/gangbang
Making an offer that can't be refused
Risk of Pregnancy
Older Woman/Younger Man
Intoxication
Dub-Con

Daddy!!
Ok y'all. This is a very specific craving. This craving follows this prompt and kinks exactly, so if this prompt as it is is of no interest to you then I am not interested in anything similar.
MC has just had her birthday, and with prompting from her mother comes to bring YC (the neighbor) a piece of cake. YC is new to the neighborhood and Mc's mother just wants them to feel welcome. MC obviously wants to go back to her party, so after a quick introduction and practically shoving the cake into YC's hands, she skips off.
~Time skip~
Mc is older now, sitting on the sidewalk with her backpack beside her and crying her eyes out over a break-up. He was the one! YC comforts her and invites her inside for some water and a chance to calm down before going home, a break before her overbearing mother starts shoving extra homework and projects down her throat.
~Time skip~
MC is a teen, going out and partying and skipping school. Her mother is a wreck and doesn't know what to do with her. YC is woken up by MC looking for the key to her door, mistaking YC's door for her own.

What happens next we can hammer out in PM's, though I'm looking for a stern Daddy-type who has a bit of rapport with MC, enough she is mostly comfortable with him, but not a full-fledged relationship of any kind... Yet.

Kinks included on this one:
Breeding/ Risk of Pregnancy
Training/Grooming
Slow Burn 24/7, Master/slave dynamic
Cock Warming
Age Difference (The youngest I'll play is 16, YC should be between 30 and 55)
Virginity/Corruption
Possessiveness
Collar
Light Cum Inflation
Aphrodisiacs

As always, feel free to hit me up with your ideas, too, if you think we have enough in common based on my f-list or what you read here.
Also, if you made it this far and would like to play a tentacled being, ask me about my
tentacle pet.

Last edited:
Another Bump. Though I'm not sure how long I'll be able to play/keep up with posting since I'm going on a trip soon.

Back
Top Bottom