Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Real Truth...

Vince bit his lower lip before he went down the stairs, helping her down when she made it. Looking around, he didn't see anything that could disrupt her, therefore declaring safe enough for her. He felt so protective of her. Didn't understand why but it was how he felt. As she lit some candles, he nodded to her and watched her sit. He sat down beside her and he looked at her. "Come on lie down and be comfortable. I'll even hold you...if you want that is. I mean I don't have to. I think it can get pretty cold down here so yeah..." he lookd away, whistling innocently. He didn't mean to say it so forward lke that. Or maybe he did.

Hollee nodded, smiling. "I would like that, thank you. it would make me feel safe." She laid down, looking up at him. she then sat up, "Would you untie me? I dont think i could try to sleep in this." She turned slightly, pulling her hair to the side, off her back and neck. her skin tingled as she anticipated his untying her corset. Her hands holding, running her fingers through her hair. she breathing quickened a little, becoming slightly shaky with slight excitement.

Vincent nodded to her when she turned, he swallowed a little hard and let out a shaky breath. His hands moved to her back, as well as his head towards her neck, his lips running against her shoulder and neck, his fingers untying the laces but slowly, wanting to enjoy her skin. It was smooth, soft and she smelt divine. His lips pressed against her neck and then down to her shoulder, only having one lace to go but he didn't untie it. his eyes closed almost all the way and he moved his hands from the laces to her shoulders, touching them gently but moving his fingers along her skin sensually. His lips trailed up her neck and to her ear, kissing her ear lobe and then gently biting on it, whispering later, "You're beautiful..."

Hollee shivered softly as he began kissing her shoulders. a soft moan past her lips as he made his way to her neck. her body trembled very slightly, under his fingers. "I.... Thank you Vincent. You are very handsome. i have never met a Lycan before, but from looking at your clan, you are the handsomest Lycan i've ever seen." She gasped softly as he continued to kiss, touch and such on her back, shoulders, and neck. "Vincent, will you hold me the whole time?" She turned her head to the side, looking over her shoulder at him. "Will you protect me until i feel like i'm completely safe?" She asked, completely selfishly.

"Thank you. You are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. The most beautiful vampire." he let his lips run over her shoulder, finally untying the last lace and he helped to remove her corset, but he opened his legs and pulled her in between them, keeping her back to his chest. His hands seemed to explore all over her body and he turned her face to look at him. "I promise. I won't let go until you say so." His eyes looked into her out of reasurrance. He wouldn't do anything more until she said yes. Until she gave him her consent. He wanted her, and he was pretty sure she wanted him too. There was no going back now.

She gasped softly as her corset fell. She reached behind herself and untied her skirt. slipping out of it. Leaving her in nothing but her under dress, which hung off her shoulders. she leaned into him as he pulled her back to him. she looked at him more. "A-are you going to kiss me?" She wondered. She did want him. She wanted him bad. but she didnt know how to go about saying it.

Seeing her in only her under dress and he looked back at her and nodded. "Only if you let me." He said gently,moving his hand along her cheek and kissed her. By her asking and the vibe he was gettng from her, he had an honest feeling she wanted him to kiss her. his lps were warm against hers and he loved the hot and cold contrast. It definitely sparked fireworks. It was so right. Without even pulling back to see her reaction, he deepened their kiss, turning her around in his arms, folding his legs pretzel style nad letting her sit on him, straddling him. Vince kept her body dearly close to his.

Hollee mmmmed softly into the kiss. she closed her eyes and her heart skipped. it was soft, sensual, romantic. and then before she knew it, he'd turned her around, holding her closer, her legs around him. their kiss was deeper now, sliding her arms around his neck. their chests were pressed together, kissing each other like it was the only thing going to keep them alive. This was better than just clinging to him. she wanted to stay just like they were for ever. she moaned softly into the kiss.

His hands moved down from her back, down her sides and pushing the hem of her under dress up a little bit and running his hands along her thighs and further up, slowly and sensually. He loved her moans. Loved her adorable little noises she was making and it boosted up his confidence. He was doing as she liked. And he was definitely doing as he liked. by now his hard on pressing against her and as he started to remove her underdress, he was sure she could feel it even more.

Hollee's skin tingled, watching him push her under dress up. She gasped softly. she felt him poking into her, she blushed. "W-whats that?" She asked, a little nervously. Her heart pounded, in her chest. she was excited. she was nervous. Her eyes met his as he began to remove her dress. her skin, soft, smooth, covered in goosebumps from excitement. "Vincent. i... i have never...." She blushed deeply. she leaned in and kissed his neck, softly. Her whole body shivered slightly, smiling softly into his flesh. She felt almost like they were supposed to be there. When Hollee was younger, Ella would tell her stories of THE couple. they never had names, but the girl was a vampire and the boy was a lycan. Ella would say that they met by accident, but fell instantly in love, completely and desperately devoted to each other. Their offspring would end the wars between the two races, finally bring peace to the land. But that was just an old wives tale, right?

Vincent blushed and he looked down, finding a large bulge rubbing against her sex. "it's um...it's a reaction to all this closeness with you..." he chuckled a bit, unable to say it was his--hardened and poking up at her. He couldn't for she made him too shy to say it. He silenced her with a kiss and nodded, kissing her lightly and resting his forehead to hers. "I'll show you...Just trust me Hollee." He whispered. His head tilted to the side as he kissed her neck, rubbing her sides and then finally laying her down and moving on top of her, moving his lips to hers again and kissing her deeply and passionately, right off the bat.

Hollee giggled a little, nervous and excited. sure, she was 218, but she was still young in prospective. She kissed him back, mmming softly into his kiss, loving every second of it. she broke the kiss slowly, looking at him as he laid her down. "I do trust you..." she answered still blushing. She'd liked the feeling of him poking into her. she still didnt understand why it was, but she liked it. She gasped softly as he kissed her again, more passionately this time. it slightly took her breathe away. her body surged with waves of tingles. She was now completely exposed to him, slightly embarrassed, as no one by Ella had ever seen her this undressed. She tried to cover her chest a little with her arms, feeling very exposed, but not in a shameful away, just... nervous. Soon though, as they continued kissing, she moved her arms, moving her hands to the sides of his face as they kissed, holding him softly, lovingly.

Vincent looked down at her and he smiled. Nodding, he moved his lips back to hers and he rubbed her sides gently, and then moved her hands to his legging shorts. His lips found her neck and he kissed on it gently, sucking on it too even and guided her hands down, gripping the waistband of his legging shorts too and helped her to pull them down. he got her naked too and now all that remained was for him to get naked too and also be relieved since he was really hard and he wanted out. Once he got them low enough, he kicked them away and then lay on her, pressing himself against her. "Now do you know what it is?"

Back
Top Bottom