Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Real Truth...

Riona Cortez

Super-Earth
((yeah, i dunno about the title, it's the only thing that came to mind. lol))

Hollee VonKeller packed up her things. "I cant do this. i dont care what they say. i'm sorry Ella, i'm sorry to have to put you in this situation." Ella was the matron who practically raise Hollee. Hollee was turning of age, and being a VonKeller, was being forced to marry into a family who was even higher in ranks than hers. Sure, the betrothed wasnt terrible looking, or even that bad of a vampire, but she still couldnt bring herself to be forced into such a long time commitment with someone she didnt know or have feelings for. so, her choices were to be killed for disobeying her family or run away. And being as she kinda would like to live, she chose the later of the two. Ella looked at the young girl, who looked to be about 18, but was really about 218, and tears formed in the older vampires eyes. "I understand Hollee, but i'm still so sad to see you go. you know of all of your siblings, you are my favorite. and i would have loved to have seen and helped with your children." Hollee stopped, turned and looked at this second mother of hers. "Ella, you know you mean more to me than anything and leaving you is the hardest thing i have to do. i will write you. i will let you know that i am safe, but after that, i cant risk being found." Soon the girl's items were together, though it wasnt much. just the basics. Hollee embraced the older woman, tightly. "I love you Ella. Thank you for everything you've ever done. and you know what to do." Ella watched the girl disappear into the night. Hollee ran, ran and ran. she didnt bother taking a horse, as it would have caused too much commotion. The young vampire finally reached a forest. She panted, gasping a little, slowing down a bit. she figured that since she was in the forest, it was a little easier going.

[it's just fine xD]

Vincent el Stienbeck gathered his clan and they all readied themselves for their changing. He was the alpha lycan, the son of the late and past leader and successor. He and his friends always went out on a nightly hunt for food for themselves and to bring some back to the clan. they were of the many clans that inhabited the forest, the smallest one too, more north in it and it tended to be the same routine each night.

The full moon shone bright on his entire clan, but mostly on him and five others and the grotesque change began. The expansion of bone crushing limbs, height and extra muscle as well as formation of the face into a werewolve's, it killed but the intense power that came with it was to die for. No longer did he see his fate as a curse but a gift even in these darks times of war against the vampires. Thick black fur covered his now buff-grown body, toned and strong. motioning for the pack to move out, he lead the hunt away from the clan.

Though that night, it was a different scent in the air. Not of an animal, or another lycan but near human scent. He told his pack in a series of low growls to separate and search for the lost soul and bring it to him alive. As they went away, he followed the scent quicker and ended up being right on its tail in the long run, approaching it faster. his snarls and growls could be heard as he approached the figure running in the distance. It wasn't long after before he tackled her down, his friends coming to surround him and the person but they didn't attack. He hadn't told them...yet.

Hollee moved around the forest, trying to stay off the 'path'. she heard the growls and howls. "Shit..." She'd forgotten that this was a Lycan forest. but it was this or risk being found and returned to her father, who would not be pleased with her. basically, either way it was her head. so she kept going, kept pushing. but before she knew it, she was down on the ground, a sharp yelp coming from her as he tackled her to the ground. when she fell, the girl's hood fell, revealing her features of her face. they were strong, as she had good genes. she flashed her fangs at him, her instincts kicking in. "Get off me!" She hissed and struggled beneath him. she then realized he wasnt alone. she then relaxed. there was no way she could take them all on. she relaxed, 'hiding' her fangs again. She whispered. "Let me go, you dont know what you are doing. they will figure out that you've gotten me and you will end up with an even bigger war. i'm not just some vampire..." She tried to bargain with him.

His eyes were fierce but they softened when he saw her beautiful features, sort of instantly getting mesmerized from her. He moved of her slowly, stopping any of the others from attacking nad sent them off to find food. He was able to willingly change back and forth regardless of the moon. Having been around for about three hundred years and having a father who was always so tough on him for the better of him though, he learnt it fast.

Standing up and stepping back some, he changed into his human form, being completely nude except for legging shorts. His upper torso was exposed and he wasn't buff when a human but nicely toned, messy shaggy black hair and he was a looker. He was oggled at by many females in the clan but he'd never mate unless he was in love or he absolutely had to since he was the alpha now and had to at least mate when more cubs were needed to populate their clan. They once were such a large clan but during the first battle with the vampires, most of the men died, and it was in that war his father suffered a gruesome and tragic death.

"You're a--" he began and then swallowed hard. "What are you doing out here? In these woods at this time of day? Shouldn't you be warded off in your little castle?" He asked with a sort of demanding tone.

She stood up, brushing herself off. she watched him change back. it wasnt something she particularly wanted to see ever again. it was creepy. and for a vampire to think something was creepy, it had to be truly unpleasant. her eyes looked him over though, studied him in this 'human' form. he wasnt bad looking. kind of attractive, but still a Lycan nonetheless. she got an attitude with him. "I dont really need to tell you my business, now do i?" She said, still brushing herself off, fixing her hood. once the hood was back up, her features faded away in the shadow, only her lips completely visible. "I am just passing through. i mean no harm. i just need to get through the forest." She still studied his body. watching his body language. she knew that she really couldnt take him on, by herself and she knew even if she were to try, he would call the rest back, and thus a fate far worse than that she faced back with her father. she contemplated turning back, telling him that the lycans had taken her. but she knew that would only cause problems for them, and even though there was a long standing grudge for many centuries, she didnt like or dislike them personally. this was actually the first she'd even encountered one. i really only knew what Ella told her. and Ella, experienced as she was, was still slightly kind hearted towards the lycan. Hollee always attributed her tolerance for many things to Ella's upbringing. Ella always told Hollee that no matter the race of the being, they are still alive and deserve to be respected. The girl always slightly wondered if Ella hadnt been involved at one point of another with another being. But here Hollee stood, basically defenseless, asking for passage, knowing she'd trespassed in their territory. The young vampire stood about 5'5". was about 120 lbs. her black hair hidden under the hood. the steely grey eyes, shadowed.

Vince found himself rolling her eyes. Typical of a vampire. He just shook his head and simply stood there, crossing his very strong arms over his chest, it slightly sweaty from all the running and such, which was nice to look at. It gave off a handsome shine. He watched though as she put her hood back on, sort of really disappointed because she was beautiful and so elegant. He definitely liked what he saw and it was a huge shame that she covered it up. Then again, only being able to see her lips was really nice too. They were perfect. Possibly kissable too but he'd be hacked to death if he kissed her.

"Well now...if you honestly try to pass through and without my help, chances are the rest of the clan and other clans you will bump into won't be so friendly and let you pass easily. But--" he began as he stepped towards her a bit. "--if you let me help you, I can gurantee a safe passage, even provide you my services to help you get through. That is only if you want to live." That was one way to be able to stay by her all along and try to court her. To lycans, it was alright to get involved with a vampire but because vampires were so high-almighty and damn richeous and thought so low of lycans, it was beyond forbidden.

Though, if that sort of thing happened between them, it would be okay, yes? She's running away. Technically....

She looked around, hearing the grunts, howls, growls and general ripping of flesh from his 'friends'. she nodded her head. "I would really appreciate that." She gathered her things and they started moving. "Do you want me to meet you somewhere? is it safe for you to be doing this? i mean, wont your clan disown you for helping a vampire?" She said, watching him walk in front of her. she had to admit, it wasnt a bad view from where she was. she gently bit her bottom lip, watching his muscles in his back contract and relax as he walked. the thought of this lycan, primal, raw... dirty. for some reason, it was almost exciting her. she felt safe with him, even though her head told her she shouldnt. he could turn around at any time, tear her to pieces, or be leading her right to their den. but for some reason, she trusted him. maybe it was the fact he hadnt hurt her yet, maybe it was the way he looked at her. whatever it was, she could tell he was different from the stories she'd heard. and she, well, frankly she kinda liked him. though he did smell like a wet dog. this thought made her giggle a little, softly.

"Nope. They can't hurt me. I'm the third oldest. mother is the oldest den mther and then comes me, at least of our clan. Other's have lived longer. They can't hurt me." He said beginning to walk in front of her, leading her towards the clan. He watched though as his friends brought back food--animal meat--to the clan after their fill. Looking back at her, he extended his hand to her. "You see, lycans dont frown upon an interaction between a vampire unless they pose a threat. As long as you're with me and stay by me, they won't say anything as we pass through." Pulling her to him, he kept her at his hip, his arm remaining around her. It was the only way he could get them both through, her especially without any questions. They'd all just stare and some of the females would probably want to take her down, but since they'd be into their food too much, they'd hardly even know. "Play along." He whispered, wanting to make sure she didn't have a grossed out face for being so close to him. Any sign of detest on her face for him, they'd all know nad question him. He'd still get her through but he hated interogations.

She practically clung to him, not minding at all. she felt her heart beat a little faster. she didnt know if it was because of him, or because they were about to move through his clan. about a hundred lycan in one place? um, yeah, not really a place she'd openly choose to be in, but she didnt really have a choice. she looked at him again, her heart beat a little faster still. she smiled, turning away, blushing a little. ok, it was definitely partially because of him. "What are you going to tell them if they ask?" She wondered. she practically laid her head on his shoulder. she looked around, seeing the blood. she licked her lips, remembering how hungry she was getting. she whimpered a little, quietly.

Entering the clan, he saw them all feasting on the meat, most being in their lycan form. A simple smirk formed on his face as he walked along, one nearly attacking her but once they saw she was connected to him, they stopped and turned away, whimpering almost. Just his mere presence intimidated his own clan because he was so much like his father. Strong and harsh but cared deeply for his clan and did whatever necessary to keep it going. They all knew not to get on his wrong side. He never killed his own, but he had one hell of a temper. He was at his worst when he was lycan, which she was a bare witness to when he tackled her.

Eventually, they moved passed the caves and little huts and were out of the clan territory but still technically in all lycan territory because they all pretty much lived in this forest. "Now, that wasn't so bad right?" He asked, letting her go, much to his dismay and he was getting the feeling also to hers. Standing before her, he looked at her, wanting to see her beauty again but he resisted the urge to just pull her hood down.

"If I tell you my name will you tell me yours and why you've left the comfort of your cold castle walls?"

She removed her hood. "I am Hollee VonKeller." She looked at him. she knew he knew her name. she was from the second highest family of vampires in the world. the higher being the family her parents tried to force her to marry into. "I left because i was being made to marry someone i didnt know, and i couldnt bring myself to do that. dont get me wrong, it was for the benifit of my family, sure, but i guess i am rather selfish and i couldnt go through with it. besides, i have younger sisters. sure, it will be another 50 years or so before they are of age to marry, but still. i am not their last hope..." Hollee was slightly rambling now. she looked around. "I am starving. i meant to drink before i left the castle, but i forgot. i was in a hurry." She said, her hand on her head, almost as though she was checking to see if it was still there. she'd always been rather forgetful of rather imporant things like eatting, sleeping, stuff like that. but she was passionate, and whatever it was that she was doing, she put her whole self into doing it. she licked her lips again. "Very... hungry..." Her fangs began to show a bit.

Instantly, he seemed stunned. Of course he knew who she was and it shocked him to nearest depths of death taht she of all vampires ran away. "Wow...I never expected a vampire of your stature to actually do that. Got to say, I'm impressed since I never thought it was possible. Forgive me though for doing so." He nodded his head, sort of in a little respect too. He definitely had a new-found respect for her just for that because it took serious guts to run away like she did. Not many would have or could have escaped.

Looking around, he caught a scent of an animal running by. He doubt animal blood would really sustain her but it was either a deer or him and he wasn't really wanting to be bit or give blood. he was selfish on taht part. "Hang on." When the deer ran by, he attacked it, sucking his teeth into its pulse in its neck, breking a vein completely which ended its life immediately. Picking it up he walked back to her and presented it to her. "I think this should be enough. It's not human blood but nonetheless, it's blood and it should help." He placed the dead female deer down and looked up at Hollee. "it was either me or the deer." When he was in his human form, he didn't like to kill animals. but in this case, there really was no other option now was there?

She smiled and drank the blood. it wasnt really graceful, or lady like. it was her own primal side. she bit down into the doe's neck again, basically lapping up the blood as it came gushing out. she grunted and hissed slightly as she did this. it wasnt cause she felt threatened that he might take her meal, it was just habbit, something she didnt even realize she was really doing. her cape fell off her shoulders, having untied it, since she didnt want to get it bloody. this revealed her victorian dress. it wasnt as poofy as most of her dresses. but it was still elegant. this was her 'working' dress. basically it was a dress she could run around in. it was cinched around her waist with a corset, pressing her breasts up and together. her had a bit of a pale color, but it was darker than most vampires. it almost looked... normal. a choker was around her neck, and a single gem dangled from it, down her neck, just barely resting on her cleavage. after she was done feeding, she licked her lips, her face returning to normal. she panted a little. "T-thank you." She pulled out a clothe, wiping her mouth. once her mouth was clean, she put the clothe back, looking at him. "Take the meat to your clan. dont just let it rot. it's not completely dry. the meat should still be good. unless you are going to eat it yourself." She then went to pick up her cape, draping it over her shoulders, but not pulling it completely closed.

Somehow he found it very interesting to watch her feed. And it only got more interesting as her cape fell and he saw her in her dress completely now. The dress was beautiful on her. Full lace bodice, corset and it pushed her breasts up. His eyes remained there and how he desperately wished to be that jewel on her beautiful skin just a little shy of being on her actual cleavage. It was difficult to stop staring all until she started talkng. then he had to since she'd probably think of him as nothing but an actual animal for staring at her...girls. Or in her case, ladies. Looking down at the dead doe, he bit his lower lip, blushing lightly and looking away. "Well if I ate it in front of you, which I could since I haven't eaten since morning, you'd think me of as nothing but an animal." He looked up at her, crossing his arms over his chest.

She smirked, moving up to him. she gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "I dont mind. you just watched me feed. and besides," She smirked more. "I know you're an animal." She teased him. she then turned around, pulling a knife out of her pack, unsheathing it, she knelt down and stabbed the animal, pulling the knife back. the blade was so sharp, it cut through the flesh like a hot knife through butter. she pulled a chunk of flesh off, handing it to him. she bit her bottom lip. it was like feeding one of her puppies. she smiled. "Just eat. you were nice enough to help me, please, eat." She returned to the doe, cutting more chunks of meat off for him. she wanted to do this for him.

A grin came to his face as well as about thirty different naughty thoughts about her to his mind. He really was an animal if he was thinking about stuff like that with a vampire. then again how could he not? Just look at her. Vince watched as she cut a chunk in the animal, it almost like such a turn on to see her use a blade and massacre this animal for him. He was weird...he was a lycan after all. Taking the chunk, he nodded to her and then he leaned on the tree, biting into it. So warm, and still so fresh. He did his best to eat...not like a hungry and crazed animal. "So..." He began once his mouth was clear of food, taking another chunk, he looked at her. "where ae you hoping to get to, after you pass through this forest?"

Hollee continued cutting chunks of meat off for him. she stood up, moving to him, handing him more meat. "You dont have to try to hold back while you feed. it's not going to bother me. i saw your clan feeding, its ok." She bit her bottom lip a little again. she liked watching him eat. his primal side was kinda hot, while he was in his human form. she licked her lips a little. "Do you want to take the rest to your clan, or are you going to finish it?" She asked, curious. She then contemplated his question. "You know... i dont know. i figured i would just get as far away from the castle as possible." She looked at him, her eyes unable to tear away from him.

After eating about five chunks, the last three not holding back as he pretty much tossed it into his mouth, he coverd his mouth as he burped and he coughed a bit, as well as wiping his mouth. He looked at the rest of the chunks and he nodded. "We'll take it back. I can't possibly eat anymore and there's plenty." He chuckled a bit. He climbed up into the tree and pulled many huge leaves out, then coming down and wrapping the meet into it, creating a nice little sack. "Care to cling to me again? I can't possibly leave you here. If other lycans from the other clans came, you definitely wouldn't be spared. And I at least can't have that. it'd be a tragedy, honestly." He said softly, expressing some flattery towards her.

She laughed. "Are you trying to flatter me, dear Lycan?" She helped wrap the food and didnt waste much time before clinging to him again. "Do you think they will remember i'm with you?" She asked softly as they moved towards the clan again. once they returned, she looked around more this time, less intimidated. she saw the absolute cutest thing ever. she saw a pup, which was more wolf than human right now, and was absolutely precious. she inhaled quickly, quietly. she then whispered to him. "He is the cutest. Is... is he yours?" She looked at him, subconsciously she was trying to find out if he was mating. she blushed a little, realizing what her question would really tell her. "N-nevermind. it's none of my business." She continued looking around. the females here were either naked or almost naked. most were sleeping now, after eating. Hollee turned away, blushing deeply as she saw a pair mating. "Oh my..." She giggled a little.

"Name's Vincent, Miss. Lycan is too general." he chuckled a bit. "besides if you wish to call me that, I prefer you call me Alpha. I tend to like boasting my title around as leader." He grinned some as he put his arm around her holding the little sack of meet and walked back to the clan. Returning, he smiled as he saw little cubs running around and playing. When she asked, he shook his head. "He's my brother though..." He smiled a bit, going over to his mother and handing her the food. Seeing her blush, he looked over to one of his friends mating with his girl. He grinned a ltitle bit and he turned them both away. When lycans mated, they definitely didn't mate while in their lycan form but in their human form. And well privacy wasn't an issue since he saw a few other couples mating. Walking out of the clan territory, he looked at her. "I guess we really are animals then. At least we know how to fun and don't have anything up our bottoms." he teased, referring to the uptight vampires.

She laughed. "Dear Vincent, i know how to have fun." She didnt let go of him, even though they were out of the clan's territory. She then looked up at him. "Do you have any pups of your own?" She blushed slightly purposely trying to find things out now. she moved infront of him, still clinging to him. her body was pressed agianst his still. "I... i think we should find somewhere to stay... i think the sun is going to come up soon..." She said, staring up into his eyes. she felt a twinge through her body, wanting to stay just like this with him. she didnt know why, but her heart leap when he looked at her. she blushed slightly.

Vincent chuckled and he moved his hands move securely around her, not really wanting to let her go. "Really now?" he grinned. "Pups of my own? No. I've mated before, but that was only once and when I was younger. I haven't again and neither have i reproduced.Why?" He asked gently, rubbing her sidesa little bit, not able to help himself really. He wanted her and if that wasn't evident enough, he didn't know how else to be so obvious. He already was being so forward and he never had this feeling to want to mate again since the last time. And she...well she was being the cause for the stirrings in his legging shorts. It couldn't be helped an luckily, since their bodies were so close right now, she may or not be able to feel it but she definitely wouldn't feel it. It only then hit him as to what she just said and he nodded immediately, pulling away and not letting her see his front until he calmed down. "Um... i think I know of a cave or cottage up ahead. It's dark, so you will be fine. Come on, lets not waste time." he siad as he continued on, trying to calm himself down and luckily he did that before she'd have the chance to see anything sticking out.

Hollee felt something, but she didnt know what what it was. She'd never really been around a male being much at all, save from her father and brothers. she honestly had no clue about the male anatomy. her parents were just going to leave that up to her husband, as it had been done with them. but now, Hollee felt strange sensations, tinglings and such. She bit her bottom lip, a little saddened when he pulled away, and began walking in front of her again. "I was just wondering." She said in response to his question. Soon, they found themselves in a small cottage. she looked around. there wasnt really much to the building, but the windows were bored up and there was a small door in the floor which lead to a small basement. she knelt down, trying to lift the door, but it was jammed. "I think i would prefer to be down there, away from any sunlight..." She explained to him.

He's never been in love to be honest. He mated all because he was horny and she was literallybegging for it.In a lot less humiliating words they were both in heat and got way too caught up in the moment. She was still part of the clan but she found a new mate and out of love. He was more pickier when it came to love mates and well...she'd be perfect, Hollee would be. Arriving in the cottage, he shut the door and then watched as she tried to open the basement door. He knelt down and he pulled the stick that had jammed the keyhole and by doing that it also opened the little door. "There you go. We should probably see what's down their first. I mean...it'd be awful if something happened to you right?" He said softly, his face slightly close to hers since they were both on the ground, hovered over the little door and well it was little. Not the normal door size and the hole was just big enough for a huge person to go through. Perfect for both of them.

Hollee looked at the lycan. a soft blush across her cheeks as he was mere inches away from her face. she nodded, watching him descend down the stairs first, following after him. The basement was slightly dank, and dark. but their night vision was good. but she found a few candles. she pulled out some matches, lighting the candles. "Seems pretty safe to me." She smiled, softly. Hollee looked around and removed her cape, sitting down on it. She looked up at him, patting the area next to her. "Would you like to rest?" she said, biting her lip again. she wanted to lay with him. she wanted to have his arms wrapped around her.

Back
Top Bottom