Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim : Megan Stormfall, an Imperial discovery (Opale x Luke The Observer)

He could tell that Megan couldn't really handle all the pleasure that she was getting all at once. It was a bit too much for her and though she generally had probably simple tastes, this was well beyond anything that she had just experienced.

Malakir I thought it was quite a good show, both of the women thoroughly enjoying themselves in a way that he would not have suspected. That was great, as it was the kind of entertainment that he sought out. Only someone if I can have the ability to go and seek whatever he could find.

"Yeah, that's it, rub your little pussies together and don't stop till one of you cums," he shouted at them, stroking himself more furiously and getting closer and closer to an orgasmic release. It would not be long for him now and he hoped that he would be able to the very least keep himself in check so that he didn't make a mess everywhere.

Even if you did, who cared? You would have one of them lick it up if he really was feeling vindictive. Honestly he wasn't sure about that at the moment so it was just him and the girls and that was all that mattered. They just had a job to finish and judging by the look on Megan's face, it would not be long until they finished well and truly.

The two girls got into position, scissoring their legs so that they could press their shaved pussies together. Sliding forward little, Lydia made the first move as her shaved pussy lips gently brushed up against Megan's. Lydia gasped with excitement as she purred, "Mmmm... that feels so good," as did Megan with sigh of pleasure. It felt so nice to have Lydia's shaved lips touching her own. The feeling was absolutely incredible.

tumblr_mo2nigRqQt1rssrjoo1_500.gif

As they moved closer, Megan felt the housecarl this time press completely against her shaved pussy and their bare lips eagerly kiss once more. She gasped softly, feeling her nipples becoming erect with desire. The smoothness of her skin against Lydia's shaved box made her pussy dripping wet with excitement as she felt Lydia start grinding herself into her. "Oh god ...," she gasped, "...make me come."

Lydia wanted to hear nothing more than that. She began their rhythm by starting off slow at first, their lips lightly touching and then parting, like two lovers playfully kissing each other. Their wetness was also making this a lot more enjoyable, allowing Lydia to slide her shaved pussy back and forth against Megan's with ease. They teased each other for a bit, their clits lightly bumping against one an other as their shaved pussies kissed and parted time and time again.

Then almost instinctively they both shifted their hips, moving themselves closer together, like two lovers embracing for the deepest of kisses. Their shaved pussies locking in long passionate kisses as their lips slid back and forth over each other, while their clits teasingly excited them. They ground themselves together, feeling each other's shaved pussies driving the other to new heights of passion as Lydia playfully asked to Malakir, "Like this master?"

"Oh yes," cried out Megan as she felt Lydia's clit rubbing up against her own. That along with the feeling of the huscarl's shaved pussy lips gently locking in and gliding against her own, was driving her wild, as she continued, "Yeah...That's it... that's fucking amazing... yeah."

The two of them continued rubbing their shaved pussies against each other, feeling each other's smooth wetness as they gently glided their hot wet and pussies over the other's smooth and soft lips. They continued to glide back and forth against each other, their shaved pussies becoming wetter and wetter in the process. First Megan , biting her lower lip, and then Lydia , who at this point was gasping intensely, threw their head back as they started to come together. Their shaved pussies pressing tightly up against the other's smooth lips as they both cried out together, their shaved pussies locking in one long final passionate kiss, and then they both collapsed onto the cage ground, panting.

vicki-natasha-sloppymovie-part2.gif

Last edited:
He was happy to see them work everything out so aggressively. He knew that Megan was simply a toy for Lydia and it was nice to watch the two of them go at it so intensely, creaming their brains out on each other.

He did wonder how Megan must have felt, taking it from a girl, and as far as he was concerned it was something that she would have to get used to.

The woman was a mess, dripping from her cunt just like Lydia, and therefore it was easy for him to get a good view of both of the girls trembling in the aftershocks of their orgasmic delight.

"Good, good,"he exclaimed passionately. He was more than pleased by the display and figured that both of them would be needing some time to recover before he played some more games.

"Megan, you can rest, you've had a long journey and you need some rest and recuperation. Lydia and I might do something as well but for now she can go." He didn't bother to tell either of them to get dressed, as that didn't matter. However he did clap his hands and the feast once again appeared in front of Meghan, on the table in her cell, and he indicated that she was free to eat.

He needed her body fresh and tough for the trials ahead.

Her food must have been drugged, at least that is the way Megan tried to justify her recent behavior. She knew as soon as she opened her eyes, her little cage was the same but everything else had changed. On either side of her cage was the dragonborn house so she could only see the parts of the room directly in front of her. It was different, bigger, and there were rows upon rows of hooks lining the wall with scary looking things hanging from them. She would have looked closer, tried to figure out more about where she was but her other senses had begun to kick in and she started to hear it. A limb moving against the floor, a whimper, a body rolling over. There were other people here. Or maybe she was hallucinating.

Clutching her little blanket and staying completely still she listened as hard as she could. A fingernail against a cage bar, a sleepy sigh, heavy breathing and a moan of frustration. They were women and they were like her, she knew it instinctively. For the longest time she listened, half hoping to hear someone say something but no one did. As the time passed her empty stomach and full bladder began to make themselves known and she moved restlessly in her little space, afraid of what was out there but needing to stretch out.

Megan woke up from this disturbing dream. She was hungry, thirsty, so she ate what was left for her in her cage....

He was well aware that she was struggling to deal with everything that they had done together and that was definitely something that he would have to address soon. At the moment, she looked like she was drugged out, although her food was untouched, and he knew that she had to relieve herself as well and he wasn't going to make her do it in front of everyone.

Using careful magic, the sorcerer wielded his skills and created almost like a miniature room for Megan in the context of the cage. She had her own private bathroom that could be locked and closed once he was done, and she had even different furs and linens lining the bottom. He had magically expanded the interior of the cage so that it was inflated in size and she would not feel trapped too badly. Was he just messing with her or was it a deliberate action on his part?

He wasn't going to answer that question but as soon as he finished, Lydia clapped happily behind him. "Thank you, my housecarl, and there you go woman, you are now much better off than you were. See how it pays to do what I ask? You can now comfortably relax in here and even get some sleep if you need," he told her truthfully, not at all mentioning what he was going to do to her next.

She needed to get at least some rest first if possible. Then he would have his fun.

The moment she admitted she wanted to cum, she wanted to be nothing more that a bimbo slutty plaything, the falmers drove all of their cocks deep into her, pushing in each of her holes as deep as they could. They swell, throbbed and burst with another stream of cum, trying to drive her over the edge.
The one in her tight pucker spurted once, then he pulled out and moved next to the one in front of her. It caused one of those vicious humanoids to pull out as well and now twococks slapped against her lips, only to shoot, cover and paint her face with hot white seed.

In the meantime another shame falmer drove his cock as deep as he could and his greedy hands reached for her nipples. Strong, nimble fingers twisted and turned them, pulled and rubbed before he finally came and started to fill her pussy. The heavy load of spunk shot deep into Megan's womb, filled her to the brim and didn't seem to stop. They continued to fuck her, giving her the creampie of a lifetime and spurted another rope of cum into her body.

That's after such a wild disturbing dream, maybe sent by Sanguine himself, that Megan woke up, drenched in sweat in the middle of the night. in a state of emotional abuse that was making her tremble. in the cage, locked up, in the hands of a crazied dragonborn that wanted to turn her into a sex slave...

Malakir, who had no idea what his new soon-to-be-total slave had been dreaming.

No, for his part, the male was relaxed and relatively content. Being at home, in Whiterun, he felt the thrumming sense of pure power that this city afforded him. It was the first of the big locations that he had made his way too, and the first house he had bought - though now he many sprawling homes in the empires throughout Tamriel these days - and he had a special affection to being here, in Breezehome, along with his loyal and very (very) faithful housecarl.

When he didn't take him along with her on adventures, he wondered what exactly Lydia got up to. She was a bisexual, he knew that much, but he considered that he'd never asked much about her home life, or what kinds of interests she might have had. She was essentially given to him by Jarl Balgruuf so there wasn't much to say after that; she was the gift that just kept on giving.

That was currently the case, as he had fallen asleep dozing in his chair, and she'd woken him up by rubbing her perfect little ass in his face and asking him to spank her since she'd been so naughty with Megan. Well, what on earth was he supposed to do with that? The male swatted her rump cheeks, both of them, in perfect order and, getting more excited, started to hit her ass harder, to mark her, as she screamed. "Yes Daddy, please punish my cute ass," said the sultry vixen, peering at him.

It was at that moment that Megan awoke, and he looked at her curiously, right before slapping Lydia's butt hard and fast. "Welcome back to the land of the living, Megan Stormfall. Did you sleep well?" He was polite and truly curious about this point, as Lydia shook her rear for him silently, also staring at Megan.

Megan tried to extract herself from that very disturbing dream, only to find out her captors were watching her, like a kid watch a new domestic pet, while sleeping in her cage. Her body was completely shiny and glistened with perspiration, her hair wild and stuck on her face, as she tried to findsomething to cover her naked modsty. Since the lesbian ordeal she had the previous evening, her body had nothing to cover herself, the dress been ripped off by the gorgeous Lydia.

She swallowed her saliva harshly, looking back at both of them, not sure if this was real, but a moist feeling between her legs made her realize she was dreaming no more. She was still enthralled, and wet from that erotic nightmare. Her slit leaking, and quite obvious to Lydia who was a woman too.

"No... I slept poorly..." she resumed to answer, squeezing her thighs together, assuming a semi sat semi kneeled position.

With his sharp eyes, Malakir noticed that she was entirely out of it, as she woke and rose, with something stirring in her brain. He knew that look well; long ago, when he was young, he was terrified by different dreams of Alduin murdering him, and him failing the entirety of his bloodline and what his quest was supposed to be. However, that did not happen, and his nightmares were certainly gone with the wind, or so at least he felt, having not experienced them for a while.

Hmm, even her statement was a bit suspicious. "Slept poorly" could involved a number of scenarios, that much was clear, and he at the very bare minimum assumed that she had experienced a hellacious sleep. But why? Clearly, she was wet, and the scent of her dripping pussy wafted toward him, which made the male pause and really sniff. "Ah, you felt that you were attacked, or assaulted in your dreams?"

Lydia, still beside him, shook her thong-covered ass, and he slapped her again dutifully before thinking about what to do with Megan. "Get up, and bend over, hands on the cage," he said maliciously. "Pop your butt out. I want to see how wet you really are, slut," he said scornfully, and his hands raked Lydia from behind, who purred at the treatment. "I really want to see those soaking little pussy lips, got it? Now show me," he finished, sitting back down and letting Lydia sit on his lap, while she squirmed and whispered obscenities in his ear.

Megan tensed at Malakir's words and orders. Something screamed at her it was better to obey and avoid problems. But her prude part, and pride, were yelling louder. Defiantly, she just backed in the cage, and covered her nudity with arms, sitting into a ball. Her eyes were blurring with upcoming tears, more because of rage and fear than for real sadness. Those were tears of despair, a normal thing in her actual state.

"No.." she simply stated, glaring coldly at both of them. Her eyes passed a long moment to exchange a look with Lydia, with whom she'd experienced her first lesbian sex, and that made her orgasm from it, against her will. But there was a thing that infuriated her more. That she was indeed wet from a wild dream into which she only remembered she got raped and degraded. Like she had been by the dragonborn himself.

So, she refused. Malakir knew better than most that he would have to deal with this eventually, but it was still not exactly a good thing that she was so willing to tell him to his face that she would not do what he asked her to. That was not at all surprising; rather, perhaps it was summoning up the courage after all the ordeals that he'd put her through that made it such a tricky situation.

As far as Malakir was concerned, Megan was no more than a slave, and that was how he planned to treat her. She had much more spacious and interesting housing to live in at the moment, but fundamentally, she was nothing more than a house for his cock, in whatever hole he wished. He had not taken her pussy personally, but he was going to do so - and if that was not exactly right now, then it would be soon.

Something about her shaved cunt was especially appealing.

"No? Really? In this house, in my presence?" He thundered at her, and the atmosphere grew dark around his words. "I'll give you one more chance, or I'll come in there and do it myself." Slap, he hit Lydia's fine ass again to show that he meant business and then, politely, repeated what he had already stated. "Bend your butt over and stick out your pretty little pussy, Megan. I want to see the effect of your dream. I won't ask again," he threatened, giving her just once chance.

"Or what ? You'll kill me ? Or ask your lesbian huscarl to rape me again ? Or this wolf ? To me, you are a coward, that isn't able to have his ways with a woman without using force. That says enough about you. I refuse." she replied, controlling her passive agressive tone. Gone was the wet dream, she was now filled with expected fear, but also with defiance and motive. Her deep blue eyes glanced over the two of them, ready to anything. Or she thought.

Of course she was afraid of dying, but she needed to show up her pride, her valor. He could cast a spell again, and ravish her, with the help of his hot huscarl, but se hoped he'd loose it, and come into the cage. Here she might be able to act.

He didn't believe her. He didn't believe for one second that she was ready to die, but he was no longer surprised by the strength of will that she showed, in moments like this, when she was heated and very much wanted a fight. It was more important to her sense of pride than to let him simply do what he liked - or at least, Malakir framed it that way in his mind. She seemed like she was willing to try and claw at him.

"Lydia, stay here, my lovely," he said sweetly, kissing Lydia and swapping fluids with the girl, who merely nodded eagerly and said "yes, sir", moving to sit down as Malakir rose and made his way to the cage. "Go ahead then, attack me, fight me with the worth of your entire life if you must. I'm right here," he added, slowly unlocking the cage and keeping his staff held in one hand, so that he was ready. "If you can land a single blow, then I'll consider you worthy of...more freedom," he allowed, not outright saying that she'd be free, because she wouldn't. "However, if I win, no more of this foolishness from your pretty mouth. Do you agree?"

With that, he stepped into the cage, staff held up in an attacking pose, and his eyes narrowed as he found her own, not looking at any other part of her terrific body lest he got distracted. She had this one chance and perhaps it was wise to use it. How would she react when she realized it wasn't enough, however? Malakir supposed he was going to find out.

It was it. The bastard finally bite on the bait of his challenged authority. Megan stood up as he unlocked and entered the cage, his staff in one hand. She was naked, shamefully smooth shaven , so her pubis and slit were likely to be quite obvious, and that explained why he noticed her moisture. But she had to try, just, she had to d oit cleverly. She instinctively took a posture that would permit her a fast move, wether he wished to beat her with his staff. But also, to brace herself against any severe injury. Would he have drawn a sword, that would have been different, but right now, she had a chance.

She exchanged a long, intense gaze in his eyes, and what she read made her shiver. He was no human anymore for sure. No Empathy, no nothing. She swallowed her saliva harshly, and felt her body tremble slightly, hoping he wouldn't notice it. He could be trying to kill her, would she irritate him too much. And there was Lydia, just outside the cage, that could close the door if she was too slow to move. The odds were against her... she had to think.

Drums on her heart, everything passed in long seconds, then she decided on the best way to go. She submitted. And nibbling her lovely lips, she turned to face the bars, and offer him a good view on her rump, then slided step by step in front of him. And very slowly, she bend over, shame coloring her face, so he would be able to get a good view on her magnificient ass, and engorged perfect slit. It was still slightly leaking with lovejuices.

She stayed like this maybe two or three seconds, and suddenly she kicked him as hard as she could, to shove him and hurt him. A surprise move after a sexual diversion, was the only plan she had been able to go with...

She must have believed that she was safe, probably not having fought many mages in her lifetime, but she was anything but. In fact, he was prepared to do his absolute worst if he needed to but he wanted to give her at least the illusion that she had somewhat of a chance. Did she actually? No not at all but that was the game that he played. Might as well make it look good.

So after stepping into the cage he sold it as best as he could, standing there poised, ready to block whatever attacked that she would throw at him. He did not know what exactly that might be but in his head it was something simple and devious. He knew the girl was smart but exactly how crafty she could be when in the throes of battle, which was her natural subject, he wasn't sure about.

It appeared at first that she would be willful and obedient, which was what he wanted. Obviously he had no desire to actually harm her and if he could have avoided than he would. At the same time he also knew that he had the power to hurt her incredibly if he so desired and he wasn't sure which would win out at the moment. Either way all he had to do was hold out and as she posed for him, he knew that it was too good to be true.

Therefore it was not a surprise at all that she tried to kick him as hard as she could and take him by surprise, as it was a tactic that he had been expecting. He maneuvered away from the kick and cast a spell in order to bind her once again to the Walls by her arms and her feet so that she couldn't move around and he would have free rein to use her as he pleased if that was his wish.

The retaliation was brutal and fast indeed. For an instant, Megan thought she had it, because her surprise kick was quite well executed. She slammed the cage's bar, air expulsed rom her lungs, as she crashed on them. The feeling of her bound wrists and legs aganst the cold metal making her just more fearful and rageous. She yelled in wrath and frustration, as her splendid dark mane, now stuck and sweaty on her face, wiggled itself like a captured fur pet.

"Bastard ! Pig ! Let me go! let me goooooooooo !" she screamed, knowing how exposed, vulnerable she was now. She was in such a fury state, that she started sobbing, emotions overwhelming her, tears rolling down those magnificent deep blue eyes to mix with the perspiration.

SHe could barely look behind herself in such position, but she would capture the figure of the housecarl better than Malakir, who was closer to her. And she yelled at her angrily too.

"You are no woman anymore ! You are an animal ! Don't you see what he did of you ?! Wake up ! wake up ! fight it !"

"You. Are. MINE," he spat at her, slapping her hard across the face, and then across her bare and exposed breasts. When would she learn? He made it plain again. "You have no power here, no power that I have not seen, and cannot hope to contain or control me," he told her in no uncertain terms, and Malakir looked over at Lydia, who smiled and clapped, amused. She must love what she was seeing from her master now.

"No, you are not going anywhere," he said now, though it was more gentle than he might have composed otherwise, largely due to her racked sobs of weeping. Certainly he understood her position and her frustration at being so despondent, and so dependent on him as he had taken her, but there was nothing to be done about it.

The sooner the girl accepted her fate, the better. It was clear, as Megan kept on talking, that she had more to say, and Malakir knew one sure fire way to shut her up, but he wasn't going to go and do that...yet.

"Animal! Ha, I am nothing more than a savage man of the highest order," he shouted back to her. "You have no hope. One last chance. I'm going to lower the ropes. Bend over and turn your ass back to me so I can see the damage done. That's it! Any other tricks and you risk losing parts," he said to her, in terms that made clear he wasn't at all joking.

Within her own despair, and rage, MEgan knew she was screwed, at least metaphorically now. She ttrembled still, in the magical bindings, and her face deformed in a curious, and slightly erotic grimace of a girl loosing it all, by fear, forced submission and shame. Gradually, her body tension decreased, as Malakir could see in her slender body. And she somehow managed to arch her back, so her butt would pop out a bit, letting him inspect her as he wished, although still restrained onto the cage.

Her smooth shaven clit was leaking obscenely, and she couldn't understand why ! Why ?! Was it the dream ? Or was it something darker birthing in her heart. The restraints on her.. could they have such effect on her ? Was she craving more sexual humiliation physically, while her mind was rebelling against it ?! She closed her eyes, and bite on her plump lips, tensing up at what could come up next.

294765.jpg

At the very least she understood that he had the ability to do quite a few things to her if she didn't listen, and that was all that mattered. Malakir expected that there would be fights and more with the woman - breaking her was never going to be an instaneous process - but in the end he would simply do whatever he could in order to make sure that she sat heel, completely at his whims and his mercies. That was how she was in that instant, realizing that there was literally nothing that she could practically do to hurt him.

He didn't want to leave her bound, no, as he liked when she had free reign to do as she pleased. It made the illusion of control much more powerful. However, he was shocked at what he saw when he examined her warm, wet pussy close-up. It was as he suspected, a reaction to her nightmare, but here and now? That somewhat made him curious, but fundamentally, as he was presented with an opportunity to enhance his control, he wasn't about to ruin it.

Since he was facing her from the front, the way she was bound, Malakir slowly dragged the middle finger of his left hand toward her slit, and then plunged into her, feeling around the walls of her hot cunt and letting himself ease into fingering her. His face turned to Lydia, who smiled, and he turned back to Megan. "You have a very, very good little pussy, lovely. I own it. Do you understand? I own all your little fuckholes and I'll do whatever I want with them. Say it after me," he commanded, working into her heated entrance fast, but with the confidence of one who had done it many times before.

He'd teach her what proper control really meant.

Megan thought about it over and over again, how wet and anticipating she was restrained like this, and this was bad. How could she feel so good, how getting drenched in cum turned her on even more...and how Lydia touched her and teased her and commanded her, and gave her her first sapphic experience. Finally how she had orgasmed mounted by an animal. She was, in fact, loving every moment of it, even if it was torture. Even though her pussy was aching and throbbing and needy right now, Megan felt she was loosing herself, and she hated herself and Malakir even more for that.

Her hands clasped around the cage's bars, as he fingered her, with sloshy wet noises, her face flushed up with shame, lust and guilty pleasure. Her face deformed once again into a barely controlled "O" of her mouth, eyes closing, to stay in her inner world. She heard moans, thinking Lydia must have been playing with herself, before realizing those were her own squeals of pleasure...

She really had no choice but to comply, and yet again Malakir saw in her that she was all too willing to die rather than deal with these emotions for the first time, the shame and restraint that came with being a whore for someone like him. Not only that, but she clearly had nothing to hang her hat on, as they said, as far as precious, previous experiences went, which were non-existant as far as hew knew. Malakir was a monstrous man, but he was also the sharp type, and he had looked into her past a bit while she slept and had those nightmares that were feverishly keeping her cunt wet even this second.

He was rough this time, plowing into her with his digits, the two thickest and longest ones, and opening up her young pussy all over, getting it nice and running fluid off the petals, simply because he chose to use her for his fingers. And Malakir didn't hesitate, fucking her hard and brutally as she took all of it, every single flick, change of direction and spread that he made, and she enjoyed it too, judging by her face.

Malakir kept going, kept owning her pussy, and reminded her concretely what he was capable of, in the simplest terms possible.

She instinctively raised up on her toes, and he felt her breath as she expelled her lungs. He explored and felt her juices as they ran down his fingers.
Again and again, and every time she shuddered, not wanting him to stop, not wanting to lose the feeling, but also not wanting to give in. Betrayed by her own body. A slut body ?

Megan began to lose control of her body, as one orgasm after another ripped through her body. Eventually, he felt her collapse, unable to handle the frenzy. He smiled, her damp hair stuck to her face, and she was just moaning and yelling from pleasure, desperately. Like a wanton bitch in heat, absolutely ashamed that her body would enjoy this so much.

God, it was so hard to control her, to keep her in some kind of balance, the minute that he started. The male did not know how long she could go on for, but he knew eventually that she would have to deal with the fact that she was not often stimulated to such a high level and back again, and how that made her feel. And he was only using his fingers; the rest of his little game was merely her reaction.

Well, she performed admirably, and Malakir had a sticky mess on his hands by the time that he was through. The man was sure that it was caused primarily and almost explicitly by the woman under his hands, her desires and how she must have raged against them to prevent this kind of effect. But she did not have enough experience for that. So she was nothing but a toy to his whims.

"Better luck next time slut," he taunted, snapping his fingers from his free hand (the other he loosely but carefully withdrew from her moist cunt), and he produced a towel for her. "Clean yourself up. I want you to be ready the next time I enter you," he commanded, before stepping out of the cage and giving her time to do so. He didn't leave, though; the male wanted to watch what she did, and if she was reliable enough.

Back
Top Bottom