Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim : Megan Stormfall, an Imperial discovery (Opale x Luke The Observer)

"Megan.. Megan Stormfall..." she replied, as she found herself encaged, her nudity magically covered with reddish linen. She instinctively grabbed the bars of the cage, and killed the man with her eyes at least a dozen times, with cruelty. Her body was sore, and also sending her shameful feelings, after this brutal rape she had been through. An invoked wolf, then a forced blowjob, fucking and sodomy. He had ravished her thouroughly, completely. And her body had betrayed her, making her discover sexuality along those lines, instead of romance.

"I'm going to kill you, I swear..." she hissed to him, the joints of her fingers blemish from squeezing the metal bar of the cage. Then she started to yell to alert someone, although she doubted it would work, as it seemed he casted a spell to shut down any sound. A classic Illusion school spell, she was taught. But she needed to scream at him, and let her violence and hysteria explode on this very moment.

"Megan. Megan Stormfall." Pausing, Malakir stroked the hairs on his chin and debated what to do with her. One thing he wouldn't do was let her go; even if she hadn't just openly threatened him, after what he had done to her, there was no way that he would so easily allow her to even try and escape from her fate. No, she was his, all his, forevermore, or at least as long as he wanted. It was doubtful that he'd get tired of her, in all honesty, but he could easily have her killed, if he so chose. That also was not really what he had in mind, but if he had to, he wouldn't hesitate.

"You're not going to do shit," he stated calmly, finding it hilarious that her last few words before he willfully silenced her were spent cursing him to murder. There was literally no way that she would be able to enact such a plan, even if it was truly what she wished to do, but it was fun to hear that all the same. Granted, he'd made a mess of her before he cleaned her up, but then again, at least she was looking good now - and clothed as well! What a bonus, Malakir thought, mentally sneering.

"Let's get out of here, whore," he said firmly, despite now being aware of what her name really was. Quickly, he got dressed, back in his own enchanting mage's robes for the time being.

First, he peeked out of the room; no one was awake. A quick incantation was muttered, and the cage rose. Then, he opened the door and carried it out of the room, toward the front door. If anyone asked, once they were traveling, he would say that she was a mute slave - since he didn't plan on allowing her noise anytime soon. Upon arriving outside, he created a hold behind his horse that housed the cage perfectly, and manually locked it in place, securely, before moving on top of the steed. "Ride, Shadowmere, time to go home," he told the creature, and the beast set off swiftly without a second though.

With the wind blasting in his hair, he looked behind him and smiled. Megan Stormfall would be his faithful fuckdoll whether she liked it or not.

Meganwoke up in the cage. It was hours later, and she had collapsed both from emotion and exhaustion after this nightmarish night, where she had been raped, and even mounted by a wolf, her body screaming from pleasure, to her own shame. That very thought filled her mind the seconds she woke up, and she hated herself, and her kidnapper for that. He said he called himself Malakir, that he was the dragonborn. Truth or not, she'd have her revenge on this parody of man.

For a few moments she didn't move, just stared at the bars trying to make sense of where she was and calm her confusion. She moved her arms and arched her feet tentatively to see what would happen. They moved freely but she was sore, an achy muscle kind of sore that you get after the first trip back to the gym. She'd woken up in the fetal position but when she pushed her legs out to stretch them they only made it a few inches before hitting resistance. The cage wasn't designed for luxurious sleep.

She was alone, in her mind, for hours. At first she was cautious and moved slowly but eventually the panic set in and she called out for help, yanked at the bars, screamed and cried. She was clothed with the crimson velvet and thirsty and scared and by the time he came in she was sitting in the corner of the cage, knees pulled to her chest and tears silently falling down her cheeks. She did realize it was useless, as even her cries didn't scare the birds around, while they were on a road.

Then she looked at him, at his back, glaring at him with murderous intention and asked :

"So, how did you become less than a man ? A pig that rape women, and force them to wicked games with animals for your entertainement ?"

Where was he going to go? He had a few different properties throughout Skyrim itself, and all over Tamriel he was welcome, from the Dawnstar Sanctuary to top room of the Archmage and more. Actual houses he owned were in Whiterun, for one of them, and he had others all around as well. He was tempted to go to his private about in Windhelm; it was far away and remote, and it would be easy to store the woman there. However, in the end he settled on Breezehome; it was highly decorated and his actual place where he felt the most secure.

Megan was free to the wind itself, based on the way he'd set her up, but he wasn't at all comfortable with that particular fate. If he was going to Whiterun, then he had to make sure that she was not able to be seen at all. There were too many people in traffic throughout the course of the day; even getting there in the early morning would not be enough to keep questions away, and he wasn't going to be able to answer them very effectively. Hence, he had to do something to be careful.

The male took a deep breath, and covered the cage with a blanket of sorts, so that even though the woman was alone, at least she didn't face the weather on their voyage - or rather, most of their voyage. She couldn't be heard, and he did care about her well-being; it wouldn't do for her to go crazy, but that could easily happen if he wasn't careful. "Don't worry, we're almost there," he told her, as he made his way north and toward the great city, very much ready to rest if he could.

He could feel her intent, and what she wanted to do, but he wouldn't let her do a damn thing if he didn't feel like it, and she had absolutely no shot to hurt him.

As they entered the gates of Whiterun past the guards and he turned into his house, he looked back. "I am just a man who likes entertainment, and that is what you are, whore," he told the top of the blanket, though she could obviously hear. "You will be a grand time no matter what. Of that I'm sure." Truly, he wasn't certain what his response would be, but as they entered the house - him bringing her in by magic - he felt calmer, and stripped off the blanket as he put her into his side room to the right, which housed some armor trophies.

"Now, you're all set. Time to discuss the terms of your imprisonment, and what I'm going to do with you from here on out," he leered at her, debating that very thing himself.

Megan narrowed her beautiful eyes. Now was a dangerous time, as this psychopath seemed to be willing to discuss and trade , after having his ways with her. She needed to do her best in order to have a chance to escape and live another day. She silently took a deep breathe, to stay lucid, and focused, and muttered low to him, on the most neutral tone she was ableto :

"Why me ? What do you want of me exactly ? And what is in it for me ? A trade only works if both parties have an agreement..." she tried to suggest, to embark him on a negociation path.

Her eyes were detaling him, while her mind was busy trying to find an escape, searching for every detail in the chamber, on her captor, that she might use.

Holding her release over her - one that he guessed would never come - Malakir felt powerful, moreso than he had when he had faced down Anduin. She was nothing to him, and she was merely a means to an end. He had needs, he had friends with needs, and she would satisfy them all. Probably, she hadn't expected so much pain and torture when she came to Skyrim, but it couldn't be helped.

Honestly, he did feel a little sorry for her, but he removed the spell that silenced her and heard what she asked of him. "Why you? You're beautiful, and I saw you in the inn, that's why," he said truthfully. "There's really no other reason. And you mistake me; I do not mean to trade you anything," he stated firmly, as if this were not in debate. "What on earth made you think that? No, you will get nothing from me, but what I desire. I want to know what will make you comfortable, and that's about it," he finished, sitting down in front of her.

She seemed like she was trying to find an out, but there wasn't one. "Go ahead, take a peak. This home is well-entrapped, and there is nothing that will allow you to escape. My housecarl, Lydia, is quite used to my strange ways and she'll be directed not to interact with you - and also, I might let you watch while I have my way with her, and vice versa," he leered. "Also, there is the possibility that I'll whore you out to others in Whiterun. It's a big city after all."

"Do you understand? All you get is food and sleep, if rest comes to you. Anything else you want to know?" So saying, he leaned back in his stool on which he sat, and placed his hands behind his head, waiting for her response.

'I'm not a good choice for that kind of task." Megan tried to reason the dragonborn, as he seemed to be confident enough she wasn't a physical threat to him. At least, till she found a suitable weapon and a good moment when to use it. "You better release me at this moment, as my friends will be looking for me, and they will find me. You can't hide someone in your place forever, and you know it."

While speaking, she carefully stepped out, and explored her sourrondings, touching items here and there, and keeping her attention on the man. He seemed quite violent and unstable. Also, he was obvisouly a powerful magus, been able to invoke familiars and other things. Megan wasn't herself very well versed in occult arts, but she knew enough to be cautious.

"You're not? I think you've been utterly fantastic so far. How was it, cumming your brains out, semen leaking out of your holes?" He was cruel and blunt, but he wanted to spark her memory, since he knew that she had felt it strongly and deeply. Clearly, she'd been virginal and had almost no experiences (if any) prior to her arrival into this part of Tamriel, and therefore she was not going to easily forget all that he had done with her. Good or bad, it would linger in the brain.

She could move a bit, though she couldn't leave the cage yet, and he watched her move around in those robes. It excited him, knowing that the girl was his to control, and that he had all the time in the world in order to get better acquainted with Megan's supple body. "No, you are wrong; there will be no one coming for you, and no one will find you. I have plenty of magic to conceal this house from the outside world, as it is now," he mused, raising his eyebrows. "Plenty of other accomodations as well, to be honest. So, you are indeed very much screwed."

It was at that moment that Lydia came into the room, and bowed low to her master. She was dressed in some slutty Daedric armor that he had given her as a gift, and essentially the bottom part was a thong. He loved the way it looked on her so much. "Ah, Lydia, meet our new guest, Megan Stormfall," he motioned, and Lydia nodded at the new entrant but didn't say anything to her; she was not the type to make idle conversation with her master's captives.

Smack, Malakir rose from his seat and slapped Lydia's firm ass once. "Good girl. Now get on your knees and suck my cock, while I conjure some food for me and my prisoner," he commanded, adding a spell to finish off that made food appear in front of his chair on a table and one that materialized in the cage also. Immediately, Lydia nodded to him, said "yes master" with a smile, and sank onto her haunches. She fished out his thick rod, already engorged, and began to slurp greedily, shooting looks at Megan as she got busy with his dick.

Malakir stood there, smiling as he was serviced. This would be quite fun.

Megan blinked at the sudden and total sexual submission that Lyia girl was showing up shamelessly. She froze into the cage, her eyes glued to the display of pure sluttiness that this brunette beauty exerced on the dragonborn's cock. It was both disgusting and mesmerizing her in a odd way.

"By the gods... wake up girl. You can't let him treat you this way ! " she muttered back at the whorish beauty in skimpy armor. And she turned her attention to the man in dark robes, enjoying this.

"You are a filthy pig. Have you not any pride or pudor ? Go get a room you two !"

He found it interesting to watch her reactions to what he was doing. By this point Lydia was an expert cocksucker and she demonstrated that with aplomb. It was no time at all before his dick was totally weird and warm thanks to Lydia's skilled mouth.

Making Megan watch the affair was a stroke of genius on Malakir's part, as far as he was concerned. Initially, she might react as she as so far, screaming out and crying, but he had the sense that she might also manifest a sense of jealousy eventually. It would take some time however.

"Oh fuck that's nice," he praised Lydia, ignoring the protests from the peanut gallery, so to speak. Pausing, he pulled his huge cock free from his servant's mouth and she instantly stuck her tongue out so that he could lewdly tap the tip on her there. "Good girl, don't forget my balls, too," he told her sweetly, sitting down this time, and Lydia immediately nodded and suckled his fat ball sack as well.

'Ah, I could do this all day," he sighed contentedly. Then he looked toward Megan. "Maybe I'll make you play with each other's pussies while I watch. What do you think of that, hmm?"

Megan turned abruptely, to stop having a view on the lewd display. But that didn't stop her from hearing the slurping and moanings, nor the provocative question of the dragonborn. That bastard seriously thought she'd act so deviant that he'd make her even have sex with another woman ? What a sick puppy he was. Megan enraged, her fists tensing as she closed her eyes, only to have the vivid memory of Lydia's face engulfing the cock that raped her hours earlier.

With that in mind, and the remnants of the wolf and forced blowjob, she yelled out loud, as to conjure her misfortune, and expel her rage!

While he was well aware that his captive struggled to deal with the particular display that he was putting on, the wizard didn't care whatsoever. Lydia was his to do whatever he wished with and currently she was engaged in one of her best skills, that of her mouth on his fat dick. Groaning, he grabbed her hair and pulled her closer, stuffing her throat full of his enormous cock as aggressively as he could and enjoying it completely.

Even though Megan turned her head away, there was no way that she could possibly prevent herself from listening except by shutting her ears with her hands, and she did not do so. Instead, she cried out, as a feeling of frustration, and Malakir considered that a victory. It must have been so frustrating for her to have to endure this. Not that he cared all that much, but he did find it a bit interesting, to learn in what ways her concentration could be broken.

That was right about when he erupted, shooting his entire white creamy seed into Lydia's eager mouth. His housecarl stayed in place and took it all like a champ, even when he removed himself from the confines of her warm maw and intentionally spread the rest all over her face, painting her with his semen. Shrieking with pleasure, he took his time blowing the full load every which way that he could, and she didn't move until he was finished, and then she sucked him clean as well, making sure every single drop that she could landed in her mouth so that she could swallow it down.

What happened next shocked Megan, only because she thought they were done. She then turned to face him and asked if he really jerked off to her, as if she couldn't believe it, with a husky voice. When she looked at Lydia, with her face drenched with sperm, still suckling on his slimey cock like an eager kitten, she gulped her saliva harshly, like mesmerized.

After a few minutes Lydia reached down into his pants and after a few more minutes of cock kissing , She really worked him over, licking his shaft and balls and then sucking him as deep as she could go. Megan could hear her slurping and moaning on his cock and he was panting hard. At one point Lydia took his cock as deep as she could and the opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked his balls. For an unknown reason, Megan realized it was making her wet to watch this, and tried to wash this thought of her mind. Meanwhile, Malakir already had groaned that he was about to cum and she moved off his cock and stroked him. He began to spurt and she directed his load onto his huscarl tongue and tits. After he was done she put her tongue on his cock head and licked him clean.

Between moans Megan's mind was wondering back to a very ashaming moment : when she had her virginity taken by a wolf. Something that rocked her for a minute. She thought how he had fucked her so good that one night and she had never forgotten it...

One thing that Malakir could tell was that everything that he did with Lydia had a marked reaction on Megan. He was sure that his overarching plan was working; the look on Megan's face was that of horror mixed with curiosity. She was certainly under the spell of what she'd seen, and thus the dragonborn felt happy. It was all that could hope for and ask for.

Lydia wasn't quite done either; no, after receiving the gift of cum all over her, she lovingly sucked on his big balls, one after the other, awaiting his next command. Malakir adored her; she had been given to him as a gift from the Jarl for defeating that first dragon, Mirmulnir. Normally she would take care of the house and assist him when he needed help in battle. That first night, he had coerced her into blowing him, and when he recognized how skilled she was at that and a few more things besides, well, she rarely left his side afterwards.

Now, as he had brought home another pet, he wanted to make use of those extra talents as well. "Ah, if only I could have my cock in your throat all day," he missed, and Lydia gave a gentle "hmm" at the thought, mouth still on his testes. "However, I want to see whaty new whore can do with a woman too." At that, Lydia looked up at him, licking gently along his length.

Raising his hands, he directed both fists toward the cage and addressed Megan. "I am going to open this and let Lydia through. Hurt her, and you die. Try to escape, and you die," he said calmly. "She's going to trib cunts with you and press her slit against yours, okay? Go ahead, housecarl, let me see what you can do," he teased with a smile, and Lydia nodded and made her way inside as the cage unlocked.

Megan was livid. An idea started forming in her mind. It was wild, outrageous, and borderline and deviant. But she knew that was what this sick dragonborn was asking for work, and frankly she was too pissed to care if it didn't necessarily make sense. She glared dangerously at the huscarl, which face was still painted in sperm. Her fist crispated, she imagined half a dozen ways to stun her out and escape, only to see the bastard having his magic ready. She'd need only a few seconds to act, and maybe hit him in the throat, so he couldn't cast a spell.

Then, Lydia's hands moved over her torso then, feeling her smooth velvet dress top slide beneath her fingertips. As her finger brushed over her chest, Megan felt her nipples spring to life at the touch. SHe hated herself for that, and shoved the huscarl quite rageously back onto the cage's bars.

"Don't touch me, you whore ! "

Lydia was fairly strong, but Megan was a warrior as well; honestly, he was fairly impressed by the way that she handled the proceedings, and Lydia's initial advancement had been soft and slow, as she had been taught; it wasn't the movement of her normally assured self. Therefore, it was no surprise that the housecarl was flung back, back hitting the cages from the inside, unable to do anything at all except stay put as the other tried to muster up an escape plan.

Malakir had no idea what it was that the girl intended, but from his point of view, she had no recourse. She had not even tried to set foot outside the cage in the first place, and therefore he was in a position to tame her beastly instincts right away.

The minute that Lydia was shoved, Malakir cast a spell that strapped Megan back to the bars herself. Ropes of great magical strength appeared around her wrists and ankles, and she was trapped, unable to do a damn thing except deal with whatever he chose to dish out. In this case, it would be the humiliation of the woman, as he desired to see.

Once she was tied down, Malakir looked toward Lydia. "Recover yourself, woman. I want you to strip our guest, nice and slow, and cut the parts that are roped down if you must. Then, you can do whatever you wish with her," he sneered, taking a seat again, and stroking himself slowly.

He'd be hard again in no time.

Megan didn't have the time to avoid the spell or even react. In a flash, magical ropes would ensnare her against the cage's bars, like a buther's piece of meat prepared for the oven. She gasped aloud, and groaned in panic and rage, struggling against the bonds, as soon as she recovered herself from been tossed back by the bondage spell. Her muscles worked tension and effort obvious in the lines of her neck, as she was screaming out of frustration, and testing the ropes resilience.

"NNNGHAAAAHHH ! Let me out, you sick bastard ! And you, don't dare to touch me, or I swear I bleed you to death with my teeth !" she yelled at both him and the housecarl, as the last one was making her way towards her. Her eyes were sending murderous warnings, and she was wiggling and tugging on the bonds like a trapped insect in a spiderweb.

There was something both sensual and fearsome in the way Lydia made her way towards her, and Megan felt a cold sweat of panic run down her spine.

"HELP SOMEONE ! HEEEEEELLLLLPPP !" she yelled with all her lungs.

No one was going to help. Of that, Malakir was reasonably sure. It amazed him that Megan hadn't figured out how useless she really was in this situation. Very few in Skyrim had any hope of taking on the dragonborn and succeeding, as far as he was concerned, and there was no reason to think that a stray warrior from another land might stand a chance, certainly not without a little magic of her own. As far as he was concerned, she was merely a lamb led to slaughter.

And what a delicious kind of slaughter it would be.

Lydia, having recovered her wits, didn't have to do all that much in order to make certain that she could do as she liked. She was quite a capable warrior herself, and as she swiveled her hips and walked toward her prey, Malakir felt that inkling of excitement. It was going to be a hell of a show, as far as he was concerned.

"There there, little one, has my master been cruel to you?" The question came from Lydia's lips seductively, and as she approached, at first, she debated what to do. Malakir seemed to hold his very breath while she debated.

"We can't have that, now can we? You're so lovely. You need a nice kiss to warm you up," she finished, and pulled Megan's head toward her own, lowered her lips to the girl and gave her a kiss to remember. Mmm, it was perfect, and Malakir knew it would only be the first step.

Lydia leaned in slowly, staring deep into Megan's frightened, deep blue eyes. Then she acted, pressing her lips against hers, savouring her heated sweetness. Instinctively, Megan tried to pulled away, but found that a firm hand had already tightened around her black hair. It was only a matter of time before her tongue asserted itself inside of her mouth.

"MMmnnnfhhhhh." She broke the kiss just as their breathing accelerated and Megan gulped down the mixed saliva that tasted a bit of sperm. Lydia's face was still painted with jeez, and it scent was pungent and present. Her fingertip traced along the goose bumps across Megan's arm, followed the firm arcs of her breasts, and teased her growing nipples through her gown. Her fingertip continued down her flat abs, tickling her belly button, before resting on her mound.

"I came all the way here to remind you that you a whore and a sexslave now, girl." muttered the huscarl, to a trembling Megan. She kept her head turned aside, struggling against her own mixed violent emotions.

"Go to hell, bitch!" Megan spat to the huscarl, her saliva splaterring her cheeck where a large trail of sperm was already present.

The way that Lydia went about kissing Megan turned Malakir on greatly. Already, he had his hard, thick manmeat out in his hands, and he stroked nice and slow, so that he could watch the scene unfold and give directions while feeling some sensations himself. True, it wasn't as good as either girl's mouth or Megan's poor, abused ass from earlier, but it still was enough to keep him horny and happy.

"Yeah, that's it, kiss the girl nastily," he sighed with pleasure, very much thrilled to be observing the proceedings. The fact that he had cum in Lydia's nimble maw earlier and that her face was still splattered with his seed was merely a side effect; he was sure that Megan whould taste the semen herself, which only added to the way the day was unfolding. Come to think of it, Megan hadn't really had much rest on the trip here, had she? He wasn't sure but she must be exhausted. He was able to stave off sleep through spells, but he had to be careful not to tire out his two precious women, especially since they would be busy.

At Lydia's words, Malakir clapped, then went right back to playing with himself genially. "Good, good! Yes, remind that bitch who is the boss. In fact, rip her clothes off, I don't care, I made them myself," he commanded, and he knew Lydia would follow. She was a good girl, and broken in by now, so she would never resist his advances or directives.

Waiting for what was to follow, he thought that, at Megan's spit, Lydia might get angry, and that would be something to see. If not, well, soon both girls would be writhing around for his amusement, so what did he care?

Malakir loved being the dragonborn at that moment, so full of power, and using it to progress his means alone.

Right then, Megan's clothes were torn to pieces and Lydia began to rub from her stomach downward, inching toward her sweet spot as quickly as she could.

Last edited:
Lydia further lighten the pressure of her body against Megan's, pleased that she stays where she was pinned. Now, nearly standing Lydia abruptly released her hair in order to put herhands to better use.

The hand that once clutched Megan hair now sensuously ran through it before gently kneading the muscles on the back of her neck. Lydia left hand glided up her arm to meet her right in order to fully engulf her slender neck in a massage. Thumbs work the tight muscle in the back while her fingers menacingly grip & release throat. Megan body trembled at the thought of what those hands may do to her as she renewed her guttural crying.

"Shush, remember to be thankful I want to enjoy you and not . . ." Lydia hands now slightly grip Megan throat, ". . . end you." The housecarl released her and relished the nervous gasps that escape Megan's beautiful full lips. The enslaved huscarl hands began to roam across her back, gently caressing her tense muscles. Anxious finger tips slide down to her sides grazing the sides of her breasts before fully grasping them to hungrily knead them. Lydia was pleased her nipples have hardened, the treatment towards her tits cause her to elicit fearful moans signaling shameful pleasure. Megan moans change to quiet whimpering and her body tightened when her fingertips teasingly glide to her waist.

A sharp gasp of shock can be heard as Lydia's hands reach under her to grasp the material of her tattered dress. Her clenched fingers greedily grip the torn neck line and then viciously pull. The tear in the front now complete leaves her beautiful front exposed. With a firm grasp she thrashed her about, yanking her vulnerable body left & right, back & forth, & lifting her up stretching & contorting the dress before it finally gives way. The shredded dress hanging loose off her sides. Shoulder straps now stretched, her back & bottom are now on full display; the goosebumps & subtle sheen of sweat covering her is overwhelming. Now sobbing and shaking more than ever, Megan squealed as the other girl tongue invaded her smooth shaved sex, for her very first lesbian experience...

Lydia's methods of keeping Megan in check amused Malakir greatly. It wasn't like the other girl was in a position to leave, anyway, but with the way Lydia set about keeping her against those walls, one would think that was a danger.

Instead, no, Lydia teased her, one woman to another, and Malakir knew that it would be special. Megan certainly had never been with a woman before, much less a man (or a wolf, he recalled with glee, the memory of which was a gigantic wolf dick spearing Megan's surprisingly greedy pussy over and over). The massage was a smart move, a way of disarming the woman beneath her fingertips, and giving her plenty of opportunity to get some feeling in her.

Sure, it would soon turn, and Lydia's words carried over to where the sorceror sat, teasing at his stiffness, and he smiled. She was so good, and it wasn't the first time he'd watched her play with a woman, nor would it be the last. "Yeah, perfect, those tits are all yours," he cooed, observing the way in which Lydia moved around the pair of breasts and willfully engorged the nips herself, simply from her own womanhood and concrete sexuality. She was completely in command, now, and Megan had no recourse in which to escape. Malakir also thought that he might join them, but not this second; he was having too much fun.

Then, the telltale signs of tearing the dress apart came, and he was thrilled beyond belief. As soon as the dress fell from Megan's shoulders, and revealed how pink and naked she was beneath, Malakir felt his cock twitch slightly. He would love nothing more than you wreck Megan's lovely little cunt at that very moment, but this was Lydia's game, and she happened to be an expert player. "Eat her out, mmm, tell me what that pussy tastes like," he moaned, feeling how hard he was beating his meat but uncaring. He had already unloaded in Megan's mouth and asshole; there was going to be a bit of time for a man like him to recover. "Eat her ass too," he said with a start, and he saw Lydia turn and look at him, juices drizzing down her chin from the initial intrusion.

"Yes, master. Her pussy tastes wonderful, and I'm sure her ass will too." With that, Lydia turned and invaded the girl's rearmost hole with her tongue instead, this time more fiercely, barely giving Megan a chance to catch up.

Although she was still tied up in the same position, Megan was thoroughly wet to her own shame. Her nipples felt sensitive and very erect in her topless state and her pussy felt so wet and it seems like her juices would never stop flowing out of her.

"Yes, master. Her pussy tastes wonderful, and I'm sure her ass will too." saifd the housecarl, as blood was drumming at her tempts.

"Come on whore, its just a little encouragement from us, a little spice to keep you going for what's going to come next..." added Lydia in a whisper to Megan's ear, before resuming to explore her bound body. Megan's pussy felt like melting, she wanted to touch herself there and then. All her mind was filled with, are ideas of pleasuring herself. Althoughthe shame of pleasuring herself in front of her captors, she started to realize her body was betraying her again, and just wanted relief from the heat she was feeling throughout her body.

"This would help you." Lydia muttered bending forward and starts rubbing her panty clad pussy again, her fingers exploring the contours of her labia.

"No... Mmm..." Megan moaned weakly, the sensations too much for her as her knees shiver and grow weak. She felt herself giving in to the pleasure, her hips naturally arches itself upwards, wanting to catch her erected clitoris on Lydia's fingers. And the housecarl found the hard nub protruding and started rubbing across the smooth surface, eliciting more moans from her captive.

"Bitch, do you love it?" asked Lydia as she looked at Megan's pleasured expressions. Her face blushing wild, mouth open erotically inrestrains of moanings that urged to come.

"I ... I... mmm..." Lydia cut her off as she kissed Megan passionately, her tongue exploring the depths of her mouth. As their tongues intertwine with each other, Lydia concentrated her efforts on her clitoris, intermittently sliding 2 fingers into Megan's pussy, gathering up more juices. The imperial girl could feel the huscarl's fingers in her, sliding in and out of her feverishly, and she just wanted to clamp her fingers in her pussy tightly, not letting it go.

So, she finally moaned in frustration when Lydia broke the kiss, a trail of saliva linking their lips, mixed with remnant of sperm that was now smeared on Megan's face too, and resumed to kneel between her legs, to deliver her a vicious ass licking. Something Megan would never forget as her spasming pleasure screams expressed for the time been....

Malakir was able to piece together that Megan was indeed feeling the pressure of the situation in full; he could smell it wafting over to him if nothing else, and that made him smile. The poor girl was caught in her own lust.

While Megan needed relief, Lydia didn't seem to care, working her over as best as she could, simply, and allowing her hands to roam wherever they might land. In his eyes, Lydia had long since earned the right to have this control, even if it was a careful scenario in which Malakir still retained complete command, if he chose to establish it as such. At the moment, however, he had no need to intercede; Lydia would do as she pleased and that was fine for his purposes, which was to expose Megan to more of the deviousness that his own house offered.

Lydia immediately next went to rubbing Megan's cunt, and he watched the girl's face while she was abused. She loved it, but could never say that.

At least he had given her panties when he created her dress, although they were small, a red g-string at best. Ah well, it was enough to keep them both satiated, as he was able to steal looks at her pert bum, and get a sense of the shapeliness of her body. Megan carried herself as a warrior but she was built like a model.

Lydia tried to prod Megan to announce how she felt, and she was still resistant, but it was becoming harder and harder not to answer honestly, as she kept on being poked.

As much as he loved both their kiss and the adding fingerings, the male finally chose to change the proceedings, as he wanted to see both of them nude and also on each other. "Good, good work, excellent even," he clapped delightedly, as the smell of pussy juice came out in the main room and he also was able to see how much Megan was producing. Goodness, she was like a river, and they had only just started.

"Both of you, get fully naked. Shake that ass toward me as you do, housecarl, you know I love your butt," he said delicately. "And then, I want you to rub your wet cunts on top of each other, repeatedly, until you both cum your brains out. Now go!"

The minute he spoke, Lydia looked at him and bowed, and made her move right away. With a tear, she took off all of the remainder of Megan's clothing, exposing her tiny warm pussy to the world, and then did the same with her own clothing, so that when she came in, she rubbed her cunt on top of Megan's, and began kissing her and kneading her breasts at the same time.

Last edited:
Something snapped inside Megan, as this all happened while she was restrained. It was like her body accepted and craved this before her mind realized it was turning her on.
As Lydia leant closer to her, the animal in Megan was becoming stronger and stronger. She wanted this woman to have her, to educate her in sapphic pleasures. Megan had to have all of her, even if it meant doing something unforgivable, deviant, and frowned upon.

Megan looked at Lydia with frightened eyes and then Lydia took her chn again forcefully to kiss her. Megan tasted her sweet lips. Their teeth clashed for a second and then she felt her own tongue enter into the huscarl sweet mouth, who responded to that. She fighted at first, but Megan slowly came to kiss back, sloppily so.

She pulled away, mouth open, tongue extended. "This is bad!" She gasped, but with heat in her voice, and vicious shame.
That's when Lyydia puleld MEgan down and scissor their legs together, grinding cunt with cunt. Megan nearly screamed, but her hips shook and thrusted back, rythmically, to her own shameful delight, meeting Lydia's and grinding them together.

"I can feel your clit rubbing mine..." Megan gasped, amazed. "It feel this good?" She looked bleary and lost, her mouth slightly slack...

Back
Top Bottom