Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A debaucherous encounter awaits! fandom and original stories (NSFW pics and links included)

The Malefis

Let's write some magic.
Salutations, ladies, and gentlemen! Please have a look, if a pairing catches your eye send a PM my way and let's see if we can workshop a story! all char are 1& up per the riles

(y) = interested :love:= Craving

DC Elseworlds

Batman X Talia Al Ghul :love:
Synopsis- In this universe, Batman kills Ras Al Ghul and takes over the league of Assassins just as Talia always wanted.

Bruce X Harley Quinn :love:
Synopsis- Inspired by Batman the enemy within Bruce actually takes Harley up on her offer for some fun while undercover in The Pact. I feel jilted that TTG never lets us explore this pairing don't get me wrong I like my boy John as much as the next guy but if there's a chance I can try something new outside the norm I'm taking it.

Batman X Poison Ivy :love:

Batman & Black Canary :love:

Batman & Batgirl: :love:

Batman & Robin :love:
Synopsis- What happens when the caped crusader takes on a girl as his new Robin? Bruce knows what it's like to be tempted to follow in the footsteps of a criminal parent after all his father Thomas Wayne was one of Gotham's biggest gangsta so it should come as no surprise that he'd take Stephanie Brown (16-18) under his wings after the death of her abusive father Cluemaster to show the teen a brighter path for her walk on.

Batman x Zatanna :love:

Superman X Maxima - :love:
Synopsis- Kal-El decides to take Maxima up on her offer to take her as a mate and rule over her home world of Almerac together as their future children grow to succeed them.

Gods and Monsters- I wouldn't mind crafting a story about the sexy Justice league of this universe :love:

Green Arrow x Black Canary

Cyborg X Jinx

Robin x Blackfire :love:

Boys night: Looking for a partner to play one of the lovely femboys. :love:

Marvel What ifs
Spider-Man X Black cat :love:
Synopsis- In this universe, Spider-man kept the symbiote after learning it alive he would speak with it growing a much better understanding of the alien (Unlike every other story where Peter doesn't even bother trying), and eventually he'd share some of it with his girlfriend & partner Black Cat.

pider-Man x Invisible Woman :love:
Synopsis- It's been months since Reed up and vanished to join some weird multiversal council which left poor Sue all alone luckily for her, he isn't the only smart guy in town. Peter had finally decided to join the team full-time time and even better for Sue he's currently single which means the webhead is probably just as sexually frustrated as she is and would be more than happy to give her the attention she craves.

Logan X Rogue :love:
Synopsis- Every night poor Rogue has to listen to everyone else having fun and damn it, she wants some action thankfully she knows just the perfect person who can give it to her. Logan is one of the rare mutants who isn't bothered by her powers. (For the sake of the story we're gonna cheat and say Rogue has some control over her ability its just that everyone is too scared to give her a go).

Logan x Emma Frost (y)

OC X OC
heroes and heroines or villains ^^ :love:

Vid Games:
Marvel's Midnight Suns: Been enjoying the game so far and would be open to Pair up a male or Futa Hunter with any of the girls on the team. :love:

Dragon Age: I've played Origins through Inquisition: Trespasser

Dragon Age Origins: 😍
Human Noble
x Queen Anora
City Elf x Leliana
Dalish Elf x Morrigan
Dalish Elf x Lady of the Forest
Human Mage x Lady of the Forest
Elf Mage x Lady of the Forest
Dwarf Noble x Noble Hunter
Dwarf Noble x Jarvia
Dwarf Commoner x Jarvia

Dragon age 2:😍
Hawke
x Merril
Hawke x Isabella
Hawke x Orana (Slave )
Hawke x Tallis

Cyberpunk 2077 (y)

LOZ: Twilight Princess

Persona 4-5
Ren x
Haru: Anyone up for Phantom Cafe? I'd love to create a steamy story around these two. :love:

Ren X Niijima sisters :love:

Ren x Riset :love:

Phantom Harem - Ren and the girls on the team are in a polyamory relationship with one another rather then compete for their leader's affection they decided to share him instead.

Cartoons relationship

Scooby-Doo:
Yeah let's be honest put the Mystery Inc. gang in college and let them travel around together, you can't tell me that the Mystery Machine doesn't smell like weed and sex. :love:

Shaggy x Velma - With Fred and Daph constantly fucking in the Mystery Machine it's no surprise these two would also hook up.

Anime
Digimon-
I fucking love this franchise and is always looking for partners to cook up a smutty digital adventure!

Pokemon- While I'm Team Digimon , I also grew up on Pokemon and played a few of the games series my favorite being : Black/White 1 and 2 and X/Y and of course Pokemon colosseum (Mostly for the story ^^; ). With that said I'm game for a smutty Pokemon adventure as well.

Sasuke X Karin: In this AU the Thirsty girl actually gets the prize

Naruto x Karin :love:

Master x Rider :love:

Shirou x Medusa :love:
Synopsis- In this universe, the Holy Grail War is a friendly tournament for Masters and their Servants held once a year whether a master chooses to enter the competition or not is up to them. Shirou has finally gotten his Mage license and is allowed to summon a Servant of his own. Rider happens to be a very high-maintenance servant who requires a lot of mana and luckily for our boy Shirou, he has plenty to transfer over to her the fun way. (In our universe Rin would have Saber and Sakura would have Archer(Emiya) who would've turned Shinji into a pin cushion the moment that scum tried to steal her command seals.)

Lelouch vi Britannia x Kallen :love:
Synopsis- in this timeline, Lelouch is the popular Viceroy of Area 11 and Kallen serves as his personal Knight and lover. Together in our universe, the pair of them are known as "The Black Prince and his Red Dragon" as he guides Kallen while she pilots her Knightmare Guren Type: Special due to their high success rate on the field of battle.

Castlevania- Anyone up for this? :love:

Genre
Fantasy:
Sword and fantasy are a favorite of mine so let's team up and create a world of sex and adventure shall we ^^

Adventurer (M/Futa) x Femboy whore
Prince x Advisor :love:
Bodyguard(M/Futa) x Princess(F/Femboy)
King x Princess F / Femboy
Elf(M) x Orc slave (f)
Human (M) x Orc slave (F)
Human(M) x Elf slave(F/Fem boy) :love:
Adventurer(Futa/M) x Apprentice (F/Femboy)
Human(M) x furry (F/Femboy)
Human (M/Futa) x Dwarf Female - hey the shawties need love too ^^
Damphir (M) x Vampire (F)
Human (M) x Vampire (F)
Pirate x Mermaid (y)
Beast and the slut (y)
Hero x Slime girl slave :love:
Hero x Fairy
Little red riding hood

Sci-fi
Human x
Android :love:
Human X Alien

Basic I know but luckily I have an hyper imagination that can easily worlds if I get the right inspiration ;)

Slice of life
Looking for something more mundane yet still sexy? I'm ok with this as well.

The 'bad' boy next door - Lonely housewife decides to have some needed fun ith neighborgoy while hubby's at work. (y)

Fan x Camgirl

Nerd x Cheerleader

Employee x Boss

Boss x Secretary

more to come ;)

If anything interests you feel free to send me a PM ^^

Note: Though I have a lot of free time it's Winter and I usually tend to get sick easily during the cold months so if I suddenly become less active that's why.

Ps: I don't mind the tried and true pairings if they're interesting ^^

F-list

Last edited:
Bump! Here's hoping someone looking to create a fun universe with the DC chars with me ^^

Oof! My luck's been terrible this week 😭😅 Here's hoping I can get some stories going to distract me so here's a Bump! 😁

Back
Top Bottom