Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pixel factory | PHOTOSHOP

Thanks. Both were kinda practice pieces, but I had a much greater idea of what I was doing with the first one.

This is your best work yet imo. I especially like the seamless transition from warm hues at the top to the cool hues at the bottom, and how it fits with what you picked to reconstruct the hair/outfit. Really cool stuff!

This is my favourite thing you've ever made :eek::heart:
Thanks thanks. I had a feeling you'd dig it.

This is your best work yet imo. I especially like the seamless transition from warm hues at the top to the cool hues at the bottom, and how it fits with what you picked to reconstruct the hair/outfit. Really cool stuff!
Funny you say that. It's just a practice piece, so I didn't really think too much of it. There was actually no outfit in the source image. She was naked, presumably. I just wanted it all covered in the collage effect.

You know me. Gotta rip it off or ask use it for something now ☀(▀U ▀-͠)

I don't care. I'm not really the sort to care much if people use my shit for their own stuff. I'd be a hypocrite if I complained about that. I don't take any of the photos I use.

Funny you say that. It's just a practice piece, so I didn't really think too much of it. There was actually no outfit in the source image. She was naked, presumably. I just wanted it all covered in the collage effect.

I've seen a lot of collage effects. What really made me dig this one is specifically the gradient. It's very warm at the top and very indigo/cool at the bottom, but executed in a nuanced sorta way. That is just very aesthetically pleasing to me. Either way, super neat!

I don't care. I'm not really the sort to care much if people use my shit for their own stuff. I'd be a hypocrite if I complained about that. I don't take any of the photos I use.

Same. Like if anyone sees me wearing these mittens they can just ask why I am wearing 6 pairs.

I've seen a lot of collage effects. What really made me dig this one is specifically the gradient. It's very warm at the top and very indigo/cool at the bottom, but executed in a nuanced sorta way. That is just very aesthetically pleasing to me. Either way, super neat!

Ahh. I've never made one before, so I just wanted to see how it would turn out. Glad you enjoyed it.

I adore that last update! I actually like the first version more. The gradient is nice and all but the random blur kind of messes it up for me.

I adore that last update! I actually like the first version more. The gradient is nice and all but the random blur kind of messes it up for me.

I prefer the first as well. I just thought the second looked okay. I should have worked a bit on the tilt-shift blur that I used, instead of just quickly throwing it down.

I like the second one more as it feels more blended together. The motion blur on the text is spicy af 💯

I like the second one more as it feels more blended together. The motion blur on the text is spicy af 💯

It's interesting you say that, because I agree. It's why I went with the two versions. However, I like the first one a touch more, because the red streak makes it feel more layered and gives it a bit of depth.

I'm surprised the text blur came out so good, considering the method I used to make it was both simple and convoluted at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom