Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BB Quest [NSFW] (Typical Blue Haired Dude x Revelations)

Once BB 'left', Ritsuka took a moment to consider his options. It was likely that due to BB being the game master, that the room itself would be locked with no way out unless they complied. And even then, he wasn't sure if that would be enough to satisfy the perverse AI. Instead, the man stood up, his hand moving for the table as if to steady himself even if such wasn't needed. "I'm sorry." Ritsuka said, thinking of how to best word his sincere apology. "I guess I've been so busy with what we've been going through that something like that sort of fell through the cracks." He was truly remorseful and seeing Mash as even slightly hurt was a major blow to him. "Is there anything I can do to make things right?" He then asked, seeing her shoulder sagging faintly as he approached her and sat next to her. It was easy to see the differences in build and height between the two at this range, with Ritsuka's eyes subtly and almost unknowingly wandering Mash's body.

Mash seemed dissatisfied with his explanation. Although she felt responsible for his well-being, his response irked her enough to speak up about it with a worrisome expression. "You make it sound like it's no big deal when you say it just 'slipped through the cracks,' Senpai. You were so shut off that you didn't even have the strength to get up and eat! We were all worried sick about you..." Her hands clenched into fists and her fingers dug into her thighs. "I understand that you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. I can't imagine what it's like to be the last Master of Chaldea. Even still, you're not alone. All of your Servants made a bond with you because they saw something in you and decided to help you with the burden. So please, trust us from now on to be that shoulder for you to lean on whenever you're too tired to go on your own." Her head tilted up to meet his gaze and her with eyes locked his once more, shining with that same burning passion that he ignited within her throughout their adventures in saving humanity. "Trust me, Master. I'm your Servant, too. I'm here for you always. All I ask is that you remember that."

She was too worried about him to notice his eyes glancing over her body. At the same time, being able to look up into his eyes once more reminded her of what she used to feel...the way he always smiled and showed determination through any opposition he faced always made her heart skip a beat. On top of all that, his training and travelling across multiple terrains through their adventured meant that he developed quite the figure, even if his current outfit hid much of it. With a tint of a blush on her cheeks, her earlier confidence slowly dissipated as she meekly asked her next question. "U-Umm...that being said, how do you feel about our situation, now that we have to..."

While he was being honest part of him realized it was unfair to Mash, who was working equally as hard in her own way. She may not have had Galahad as a servant to empower her but her ortinax spiriton did allow her to contribute. "I should know more to rely on those around me like you, mash." he spoke, his tone inflected with his own usual brand of compassion. "Sometimes I do take on more than I can chew but you've always been there to back me up." He then smiled, his hand moving for hers to give it a soft squeeze as his fingers interlaced with hers for a moment, tender in a way. But still, when it came to their immediate predicament and BB saying they were locked within, he looked around, pondering if there was any other way to possibly get out – only to feel that if there was, BB would have certainly barred it too.

Something of a light flush came across his face, and he cleared his throat as his eyes eventually looked back to Mash. "Well… I mean, I doubt BB is telling the truth on the best of days but something tells me she's being completely honest here. I think we need to do what she says if we don't want to stay cooped up here for the rest of our lives." Then again, would giving in to BB really be a bad thing? Perhaps not. Still, he looked to Mash, fingers till against hers as he took in a lightly deep breath. Feeling it right for the moment, he then leaned in against Mash, lips against hers as he gave her a soft but more impassioned kiss. It was something he had wanted to do for some time, but something always seemed to stop him at the last minute.

Mash seemed hesitant at first to accept his hand and his words since she looked away for a moment, likely upset from the fact that he had dismissed his own struggles for so long. But hearing that he was willing to truly may others again put her at ease. She let out a heavy sigh, releasing the tension that built up within her chest. She looked back into his eyes, seeing that he once again showed signs of his usual compassion and vigor. Slowly but surely he was once again becoming the man that could take on the entire world, with her by his side. The very same man that she…

Mash snapped out of her own thoughts when she built the courage to ask her question. Once her Master responded, she blushed once more but nodded in agreement, knowing that she was likely going to hold up to her promises and threats. What she didn’t expect, however, was for Ritsuka to lean in for a kiss immediately afterwards. Her eyes opened wide in shock for a brief moment, uncertain of what to do. Her body froze as she simply allowed him to kiss her on the lips. A rush of embarrassment quickly hit her, but soon have way to the flood of passion that took over her mind and body. Without missing a beat, she closed her eyes and melted into his embrace, kissing him back. He placed her hands on his face to hold him in that moment, perhaps a bit too eagerly. Her lips parted and her tongue subtly reached out in hopes to connect with his. Was this something that spawned in the heat of the moment due to circumstance? Or were these waves of emotions and desires for him something she always had within her? Regardless, that didn’t matter to her now. Now was the moment to enjoy his embrace.

Ritsuka had always held some desire for Mash – she was a bit more cute than sexy most of the time, but when dressed for battle her true beauty shined through. And between rising tensions, and perhaps a few other reasons, Ritsuka elected to simply relent to pent up desires as they all but exploded out from him. His kiss continued with his lips against Mash's own, moaning softly into the embrace as one hand held softly against her hip, the other reaching out for one of her hands as his fingers interlaced with hers. His heart began to beast swiftly in his chest, his desire for her all the more evident as his body likewise pressed subtly back into hers, a knee placed between her legs. With her tongue meeting his, he simply let the kiss deepen, getting more excited all the while as the two made out.

Letting the kiss continue for some time, when it eventually broke his eyes were still half lidded as they fluttered open to look at Mash, Squeezing her hand against his, he continued to simply act on something of instinct, letting go of her hand after that intimate moment as both hands sought to work on her top, wanting to take it off of her to reveal what lay beneath. Fingers glided across her bare skin as he lifted the shirt up, tugging it gently to completely disrobe her of it once he had reached it past her neck. Breathing out a bit more heavily to recover from their embrace, Ritsuka would stop if Mash attempted to stop him from doing so, but it was clear that Ritsuka's true feelings were most definitely beginning to shine through at this point.

Back
Top Bottom