Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BB Quest [NSFW] (Typical Blue Haired Dude x Revelations)

Typical Blue Haired Dude

An Average Guy with Not-So-Average Hair Color
Being the sole Master of Chaldea was by no means an easy task. Originally, Ritsuka Fujimaru, who sometimes referred to himself as “Gudao,” was part of a 48-person task force that would restore singularities within history that all resulted in the extinction of mankind; he was ranked last among the upcoming mages. He barely even had any skills as a mage even, which left everyone else wondering whether or not he truly was meant to be there. However, after an inside job sabotage that resulted in almost everyone else dying in a terrible explosion that left nothing but flames. The only other survivor was a girl named Mash Kyrielight, who was fatally wounded. For some reason, Gudao decided to stay by her side despite knowing he’d risk his own life from the burning debris that would soon fall on him, but he knew he couldn’t just leave her there to die. Fortunately, an unnamed Heroic Spirit offered a second change at life and granted her his powers, allowing her to become a Demi-Servant. Ever since then, she has never left his side and always remained closest to the inexperienced yet compassionate master. That same compassion allowed him to pair up with multiple servants across different historical periods and singularities, thus effectively allowing him to build his own army to take down enemy forces.

As the days grew by, however, the rooms grew fuller in the base of Chaldea. More Servants meant more resources expended, and eventually it took a toll on him as he spent day and night grinding materials in order to strengthen them and maximize their potential. Eventually he suffered from a massive burnout and isolated himself within his room, not bothering to come out at all. Had it not been for Mash who constantly brought him his meals, he likely would’ve starved himself. All he really wanted to do was play video games and sleep all day. Perhaps some of the more irresponsible Servants had begun to rub off on him a little too much. Obviously this would cause some issues with Servants who had grown rather fond of him, knowing that they wouldn’t be able to see him much, if at all. However, Gudao would have much more pressing matters on his hands due to his own negligence.

Not too long ago, Chaldea had been hacked by an AI known as BB in order to convince them to save a group of scientists from an area that was becoming digitized and wiped from existence. While her original purpose was to overlook humanity, she much prefers to create chaos and confuse them, and maybe sometimes help them. As someone who tended to cause more problems by trying to fix them, the worst thing that Gudao could have done was to leave her bored and to her own devices. Idle hands were the Devil’s playground after all, and she was most certainly a devil if there ever was one. She had just the perfect plan to toy with him and bring him down to his knees at her mercy…

“BB Channe-ru!~”

dup1o7ss0vt21.jpg

That all too familiar voice briefly interrupted Gudao’s gaming session, and his TV immediately began to glitch out and static before playing an ominous yet quite catchy tune with bells ringing in the background, leading to the signature “BB Channel” logo popping up. The troublemaker herself popped up in the screen, wearing her usual long black coat, mini-skirt, thigh high stockings, and white shirt with a red bow tie. The only thing that changed about her outfit was that her white shirt now had exposure on the top end, revealing plenty of cleavage for her “certified Danger-Cup” sized breasts. She jumped up with excitement, letting her massive mounds bounce in her outfit and give him a bit of fanservice as she waved at him. “Hi hi, Senpai! Did you forget about little ol’ me?~” She then gave him a wink and playfully stuck out her tongue, leaning over one leg and sticking her hips out while giving a peace sign. Of course, everything she did had to be flamboyant, she was obsessed with the game show theme after all. After making her pose, she stood upright again with a devilish grin. “So this is what you’ve been spending all your time doing, eh? Guess you got tired of being a hero all the time, didn’t you? I must say, Senpai, I knew you were pathetic but even I didn’t expect you to go full on NEET mode! Well, actually…I kinda did, so I made a little something for you!~”

She then reached into her chest and pulled out what appeared to be a disc from her breasts. A rather corny fanfare played as she moved her hands to the side, displaying it as it slowly rotated own its own as if it were some new item obtained in a video game. “Ta-Da! It’s the first and only copy of the new video game I developed: BB Quest! Since you like JRPG’s so much, I figured this would be a nice little addition to your library. You should be thankful you have such a capable kouhai who tends to all of your needs, y’know!~” With a cutesy giggle, she leaned in closer to the screen, gazing right into her Master’s eyes in anticipation, almost as if she was about to pop out of the screen. “So what are you waiting for? Play the game already! You can tooooooootally trust me on this one. When have I ever steered you wrong?~”

The amount of times BB got him into trouble were more than he can count with his hands. Would Gudao trust this obvious ploy of a game and play along with whatever it was she had planned? Or would he simply deny her request and continue to wallow around in his bed?

Last edited:
Being the sole master of Chaldea – humanity even, was a daunting task for most. While by no means the most powerful or skilled of mages, Fujimaru/Gudao got by wit the help of the demiservant Mash, alongside what support team he had as far as remaining Chaldean staff went. Saving the world was no simple task, and as time went by, so too did the various battles, tests, rigors, and in general struggle that Gudao faced. Resources slowly dwindled, the problems got more complicated to say the least, and even the various stresses of what Gudao was facing were slowly building up. Still, he was nothing but determined to save humanity, but the hero wasn’t quite as stalwart as one might want to believe. There was certainly a part of him that wanted to enjoy life, from gaming, to TV, to well… If he was being honest, anything but the mounting pressure of having to save mankind over and over.

So that day, when he had no pressing tasks , nothing metaphorically on fire? Well, he was glad Chaldea still had some connection to the outside world, as this was a game he had been looking forward to since even before the calamities hit. A game in a popular new series had just come out with him being able to snag it through some rather difficult means. In fact, he was just about to properly start the game when the television flickered and the snowy static scattered across it. At first, he was confused – it took the ‘cheery’ music for him to quickly realize what was happening, and the at first annoyed brown haired man quickly felt a twinge of panic and irritation at what it could mean.

“BB.” He spoke quietly to himself, cursing quietly. The last time he had dealt with the purple haired trickster, it was… complicated to say the least.

“I don’t think I could forget.” Gudao spoke to BB when she mentioned if he had forgotten her – it was hard to tell if she could even hear him, but she did seem to be aware of what he was doing. “D-don’t you have something better to do with your time? A guy’s gotta have free time too now and then…” But it wasn’t to be, at least today it seemed. As she continued on, his initial panic grew to irritation, but he could tell that if he didn’t play along with her game, something bad was bound to happen. Of course, if he played along with her game, something bad was bound to happen. So either way, he might as well get it over with. “Fine. If you want me to play your game – let’s get on with it. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen, right?” He gave out a small sigh, his blue eyes closing shut as he ran a hand through his hair, humming out as he waited to see just what sort of thing she had in mind with this game of hers. Clad in the mostly-white Chaldean mystical code, he had the hopes that the magecraft within wouldn’t be necessary.

As it turns out, she indeed could hear him through the screen. She was an advanced AI, after all; no glass barrier was going to prevent her from hearing what she had to say, and she made sure of that by seeming taken aback when he attempted to shoo her away. “Better to do with my time? How could you say such a thing, Senpai?! Here I was being selfless any making sure my Master was alright, and you don’t even want me around?! Now you’ve really hurt my feelings…” She crossed her eyes and darted her eyes to the side, sticking out her lips to form a pout. Of course she was mostly being melodramatic, but it never felt good when Gudao indirectly told her to buzz off, even though he had every right to due to her troublesome nature. However, she quickly turned that frown upside down and returned to her peppy self once she heard him accept her game.

“Yay! You’re so cute when you’re obedient like that. Although, I was kinda hoping you’d say no so that I could tease you a bit further with some ultimatums…ah well! In you go!~”

In you go?” What in the world did she mean by that? Gudao would quickly learn as he found a surprisingly strong force starting to suck him towards the TV, something akin to a black hole. Before he could even process what was going on, he fell into a void similar to that of a Rayshift. His entire being transformed into data as he was now forced into this teleportation, and he felt himself quickly begin to lose his mind from the data overload running through his head. After that, the only thing he could remember was seeing black and heading a faint voice call to him.

“…pai…pai…Senpai, wake up!”

After finally coming to, he opened his eyes to see a young woman with short lilac hair and bright lavender eyes, wearing glasses and a lab coat. It was none other than his trusty partner Mash Kyrielight. What was she doing here? And was he laying down on some…grass? And the sky, it was so blue…there was no hole in the sky, so was he inside a Singulariy?

“Are you okay? I saw a bright light and found you on the ground unconscious! You didn't Rayshift here, did you?”

There wasn't much more for Gudao to say. By the time that he agreed to BB's game, part of him already knew that he was getting in to some sort of trouble. Of course with her, there was no indication as to the 'what', only the how - the game. Before long, he felt something akin to a rayshift occurring - but rather than the baroque, coffin-esque rayshift device, it was into his television. Any sort of attempt to resist felt pointless, even as he tried to struggle by holding on to something , likely the edge of the television screen as things eventually went black for him before long! Whether he was out for minutes or perhaps hours, the first thing that greeted him was a familiar and friendly voice - a certain lavender haired kouhai of his.

"Nngh..." With his eyes slowly drifting open, he gave out a low groan of pain as he tried to sit upright, his hand feeling the grass beneath it as the sun nearly blinded him.

"Mash, so... You're here too. Did you see her? BB I mean. This is..." he wasn't sure how to describe it. "I didn't rayshift, or at least I'm pretty sure I didn't willingly rayshit."

As he attempted to sit upright, Mash quickly reached her hands out and supported his body so he could get up more easily. Her hands were so soft and delicate against his back and chest as she assisted him, and her bright eyes only added to her charm. She was an innocent and curious young woman who had faced many trials alongside him, so there was a certain comfort having each other side by side. However, that short moment of bliss faded once Gudao mentioned BB.

“BB? No, I didn’t see her recently, I just remember doing a task when suddenly I was teleported here. If you didn’t Rayshift here on your own decision, then she’s likely responsible for this.” Of course, the Shielder had no clue what BB’s motives were, nor was she aware of Gudao’s interaction with her just a moment ago that brought him here in the first place. Reaching over towards her bag, she attempted to activate the communications device in order to reach out to Chaldea and hopefully rescue them. However, they’d find that it wouldn’t be so easy to escape.

“Hello again, Senpai!~”

Instead of the reliable genius Da Vinci popping up in the comms, BB appeared yet again. As if things could have gone from bad to worse. “Obviously, I can’t allow you to contact any outside sources. I wouldn’t want anyone to try and take you out of the game so soon or try to guide you through it. That’s my job, after all.”

A few details immediately caught Mash’s attention as she furrowed her brows in a worrisome expression. “Wait, did you say we’re in a game? Is that what this place is?”

BB let out a boisterous giggle as she found Mash’s reaction amusing. “Thaaaat’s right!~ You’re in a video game! Well, I guess nothing’s really changed much there, now that I think about it…anyways! Since my cute little Senpai over there decided to keep to himself all this time, I got bored and decided to make all of this for him! And I figured that it wouldn’t be fair for him to venture here all by himself, he wouldn’t even survive against a Level 5 slime on his own, the poor pathetic thing! So, I decided to give him a partner, and since you two are so very close to each other, I figured you’d join him. Of course, as the clearly superior kouhai—“

Mash reeled her head slightly backwards in distaste from the purple haired woman’s side jab. Excuse me?”

With another wide grin, BB continued her explanation as if she had heard nothing. “…I would have gladly joined the role as the side heroine myself in your place, but I have a game to run. So, I decided to compromise and be your mascot guide instead! After all, this video game is named after me, so it’s only fitting that I’m the face that everyone will remember the most. Besides, you’re going to need as much help as you can get if you want to get out of here.”

“Uh, well I was about to play that new game I got and then she appeared on the screen. It was apparently two way since she could hear me just fine.” Gudao spoke, taking her hand as he soon rose. While not the most heavy of men, he did keep himself in a good, athletic shape so rising wasn’t too hard. Always appreciative of Mash, he offered her a smile as she tried to get her communication device. Of course, his smile soon faded slightly in turn as he heard BB’s cheery voice, certainly hiding nothing sinister at all.

“BB.” He spoke after a moment, listening to her. “You know our lives aren’t worth playing over, what’s your goal?” He hoped she might be a little direct, though admittedly it was not a high hope. “So you’re taking the role of a game master then? Or are you just sitting back and watching what you’ll be putting us through?” Sighing out, he looked around, trying to get his bearings in an unfamiliar land. It was best to sidestep the talk of superior kouhai’s – saying the wrong thing could cause either woman to be… Unhappy to say the least. “Well, if you’re going to act like a mascot, is there any direction we should start in at the least? I’m sure there must be a place we can have some semblance of safety as we figure out what’s going on.”

Now that Mash knew what the situation was, she couldn’t personally blame Gudao for anything. BB was the type of person that nobody could say no to—not because she was adorable or anything, but rather because everyone would be too afraid of what would happen if they said no at all. The only thing the both of them could do now was to stay together and figure a way out of this place. Knowing that, she could put aside BB’s remarks for the time being and focus on what was truly important. That being said, BB would humor Gudao’s question seeing that he was already relying on her help. “Well, I’m glad you asked, Senpai! Now that you mention it, there is an inn not too far from here that you can rest up and use as pit stops whenever you’re exhausted for the day. However, before we do that, we need to go over the basics of this game!~” As if on cue, a screen would pop up, revealing none other than the seven basic Servant classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Caster, Rider, Assassin, and Beserker. “I think you’ve had enough of fighting on the sidelines as a Master, so now you’ll get to be your own fighter! Choose the class that you want to try out the most. Keep in mind that while you will be able to change your class later on, you’ll have to level up that class individually. So if you’re gonna have two or more classes you change from, you better put in at least twice the work!”

Ritsuka wasn't one who enjoyed feeling helpless, but when it came to BB messing around with things that most servants would find difficult to reverse, he just gave a light shrug of his shoudlers and a heavy sigh. "Alright, we I guess we can head to the inn and-" No, she had something else lined up for him. On seeing the class options, part of him wanted to walk away and see how BB would react to that, but for now he assumed ti would only make her unhappy at best, and an unhappy BB was an even greater wild card than a happy BB. Approaching the class selection list, he regarded them coolly before touching against the one that he felt best fit a 'main character', which is how he assumed BB would see him in this game. His fingers tapped against the Saber icon, waiting to see what would happen as he did so. "Fine, I guess we don't really have an option but to play this through, so we'll go ahead with this class." As he said that, he waited to see what would happen, and he hoped he had made the right choice to start with in the first place.

Saber class. The strongest of the seven, comprised of many fabled heroes across history. It seemed like the obvious choice knowing this, yet as soon as he selected the Saber icon, BB’s smile would fade, somewhat disappointed with his decision. “I mean, I shouldn’t be surprised you’d pick that class, I even figured you would. I was just hoping that you’d pick something a little more interesting.” Her expression, however, quickly reverted to her carefree nature. “Ah well! What’s an RPG without the faceless avatar you can project yourself into as the main protagonist? Saber it is, then!”

At that moment, Ritsuka felt a surge of mana welling from within and coursing through his veins. Was this something that BB just infused within him now, or was this dormant within him all along? Perhaps for the first time in his life, he began to feel powerful, like he could do anything. And yet, he still felt intact and human, albeit with a new power now.

“Boom! You’re a living Servant now! Don’t worry, you won’t go to the Throne of Heroes if you die in this game…yet. Heehee~” A pause to see how he’d react to her insinuation. “Anyways, now that you’ve chosen your class, you should also choose your weapon! Sure, you’ll only be able to use a sword or blade, but surely there’s a certain weapon you’ve always wanted to use?”

It was an unusual feeling - having the mana surge within him and empowering him. Was this how Mash felt, all the time? Surely it must not feel unusual to her given her status as a demiservant, but for Ritsuka the change was... Unusual. For now he tried to focus, though BB's comment about not going to the throne of heroes if he died did send a slight shiver up his spine. If he wasn't going to go there, where would he go? It was the word 'Die' that certainly set the hair on his nape at edge, but for now he tried to simply work past it. Keeping his expression as neutral as he could, there would still be a slightly worried gaze in his eyes. One that soon turned to curiosity as he had to chose a weapon now. "It's a weapon from a heroic servant, right? Well... I pick Durandal, the sword of Roland."

The mention of such a specific sword piqued her interest. She rose an eyebrow to show curiosity in his particular choice. “That’s…actually not a bad choice. Good for you, Senpai! I just hope that you don’t start stripping and running around naked like he does, though. I mean, it would be fun to see just how pathetic and degenerate you can be, but as the game master here, there needs to be some standards after all!~”

With a snap of her fingers, the holy weapon would manifest within Ritsuka’s right hand, shining with a brilliant light before taking its form. Durandal, the Peerless Sword. It was a beautiful weapon that even Gilgamesh himself kept within his Gate of Babylon. Due to the miracles imbued within it, it would never lose its sharpness and remained indestructible. It would prove to be a very reliable starter weapon. Now all he had to do was master using it.

“I think that’s good for now in terms of setting up your avatar. We should now have a little tutorial battle for you! For simplicity's sake, we'll keep things turn-based for now. We'll start with something you're familiar with." With a snap of her fingers, a bloblike creature popped up from the grass, appearing light blue. Its eyes were squinted as it turned its face up towards the pair unassumingly. "Even if you are now basically as powerful as a Servant, ithis newfound strength can still take some getting used to for an average human like you. And you still gotta level up to get stronger too! It would be too boring if you could take down Demonic Beasts without having to work for it. So why don't you test your might against this little slime?"

The slime, having now noticed the pair, started hopping its way towards them in an attempt to start battle. It seemed rather unimpressive, almost pitiful how it hopped so slowly. Could Gudao really bring himself to attacking and defeating it?

As the sword was soon in his hand, he gripped it firmly and looked it over carefully. In truth he had no idea what the sword was suppose to look like - but the sword looked like it could actually harm something should he strike at it. With BB explaining the nature of the game a little more, he waited to see what her point was until she had elected to summon the simplest of enemies in this sort of genre - the humble slime. "Alright..." if he really was as strong as a servant, then there would be no problems taking it down, right? But then again, BB was not an ordinary GM, so he had to assume something was going on. "Mash, cover me, okay?" He requested of the demi servant, and as the slime approached the an carefully took on a defensive stance until it reached a little too close for comfort before he lashed out, taking a half step forward and swinging his blade in a quick and precise arc against the enemy, looking to carve in to it to see just what really awaited him. He had trained with weapons before, but it was always a little different actually fighting for one's life.

The slime took the full brunt of the attack, flying back slightly from the force. He could then see its health bar appear above it, decreasing to roughly a third of its full health. The slime seemed stunned for a moment as it stood in place, still juggling from the impact. A hologram then popped up beside Ritsuka, revealing BB curling her hands into fists and pressing against her chest. She feigned terror as she swayed from side to side in an almost mocking manner. “My, my, Senpai! I knew you were a bit of a brute, but have some pity on the poor thing! All it did was try to approach you. What if it was trying to be friends with you? Maybe it just wanted a hug!~” Of course, she wouldn’t even bother pretending to be genuine. If he paid attention, he could see her hiding a wicked grin in the corner of her mouth. However, doing so would cause him to lose sight of what was ahead of him. The slime decided to retaliate, now burrowing its slits for eyes into a frown. To the duo’s surprise, the slime shot out a chunk of itself, aiming right for the young Master’s head!

Before it could land an attack, Mash dashed right in front of him, blocking the oncoming attack with her shield. The blob was too pitiful to even deal any knock back, but the true danger was within the contents of said substance. Mash heard a sizzling sound and saw vapor rising from the shield around the area of the impact. Thankfully no damage done to her shield, but the same might not have been said had it made contact with Ritsuka himself.
“Careful, Senpai! This slime must be using some sort of corrosive or acid!” She then turned towards the hologram with a look of disapproval and concern. “Are you trying to get him killed by distracting him like that?! And how come you’re already skipping to status effects on the first tutorial fight?”

With a smug smirk, she leaned over to the Shielder, her voluptuous breasts hanging from her chest, so large that it would be nigh impossible for Ritsuka not to even catch a glimpse of her figure. “Oh, calm down! It’s not like it would’ve done any real damage to him anyways, I’m not that heartless. He’s played many games before so I’m certain he knows most of the basics anyways. But if you’re that concerned about staying alive, it’s best you keep your eye on your enemy.”

As if on cue, the slime flung itself at the beginner party of two, going for an all out attack. Mash then spoke up, preparing to continue the fight. “Senpai! Your orders!”

There was the very odd chance that BB had crafted the slime to be a perfectly friendly creature, but that was not the BB that Ritsuka knew. The slime was briefly stunned, and with the loss of its HP Ritsuka was ready to deal another blow to it despite BB's seeming protestations. Of course, that changed the moment that Mash darted in front of him just before the slime's attack hit. Maybe BB had done a decent job of distracting him, but it was to Shielder's credit that the woman was able to defend him against the corrosive ichor could do any lasting damage. "Thanks!" he spoke out quickly, taking a step back. He was no stranger to being able to defend himself, but even now he realized that this was a dangerous situation, and BB was toying with them as ever. He should have known a slime could have been deceptive in looks.

When it came to ordering Mash though, he tried to look past or through BB to the other lavender haired woman. "Bash it and try to keep it distracted, I'll attack its flank!" If she could to her job as tank – or at least that's what he assumed her role to be in this twisted game, then he could act as the damage and take the slime down with a pair of well placed strikes. The moment Mash went on the offensive, he'd keep close and behind her shield, only moving out when she lashed out to attack. Moving swiftly, the dark haired man lunged forward in tandem with a piercing thrust, seeking to have his sword bite deep into the Slime before pulling out and hacking into it once more. It was a little reckless, but that was the sort of person he was in the heat of the moment, working to take down a dangerous threat.

When Ritsuka called out to him in thanks, she looked back and gave him a firm nod, smiling as well. Her job up until now had always been to protect her Master, and she took pride in the fact that she had done her job well all this time. Once he gave orders, she turned her gaze to the spine once more, keeping her shield in front of her. “Yes, Senpai!” Without hesitation, she charged towards the slime in an attempt to stun it again with a shield bash. However, the slime grew clever and bounced out of the way in the nick of time, much to the lilac haired warrior’s surprise. In order to prevent this slime from gaining an opportunity to attack, she spun around and swung her outrageously large cross-shaped shield with agility and finesse that only a Servant could pull off. This gave Gudao the opportunity to break from behind her and sneak around the slime through the other way while it was occupied dealing with Mash. It bounced to and fro, making it difficult to land a clean hit on it. However, whether it be through luck or calculated timing, Gudao managed to land a hit on the slime from its flank, pulling out to finish it off with one last slice. This seemed to do it in as now it was writhing bubbling, a sure sign of its defeat. However, things began to take a turn for the worse when it grew in size and became unstable. Mash quickly caught on and rushed to her Master’s aid, raising her shield once again to protect him from what would come next. “Look out, Senpai, it’s gonna blow!”

Surely enough, she was correct. The slime exploded and splattered its contents across a wide radius with the duo right in the splash zone. They would hear a loud SPLAT against her shield, followed by a sizzling sound that lasted a few seconds. If Ritsuka looked around, he could see the carnage the slime left from its last hurrah. When all seemed calm, Mash finally lowered her shield and looked back towards him, making sure none of the acid got onto his skin. “Are you okay, Senpai?”

Mash was always a quick moving and thinking woman in the heat of battle, and Ritsuka greatly admired that. As the two worked in tandem to take down the slime, Ritsuka had the trust in her that only a deep bond could truly possess and as the slime was soon reduced to a mere, sizzling bubble, Ritsuka took a moment to relax and let himself focus before Mash realized what was going on. As she rose her shield and he quickly moved behind her to gain protection from her aegis, the slime exploded with a wet plopping noise, its acidic remains spattering against the shield and around the battlefield as he braced himself. But when all was said and done, he gave out a short breath and a small sigh. "Okay… I'm pretty sure it's really dead now." He spoke, taking a moment to reflect as he looked back to Mash with a smile. He was spotless, not a speck of acidic slime on him. Likewise he sought to make sure that Mash was alright, looking her over to ensure she hadn't gotten splattered by it either. "Thank you." He spoke, a sincere and honest tone.

Mash may have been a quick thinking woman in the heat of battle, but it was Ritsuka that gave her the plan of action and guided her path. It was all thanks to him, her Master, that she was able to fight through all those Singularities, make allies, and help save humanity. She never doubted her loyalty to him, but at the darkest times of her fights, he was the light that shone in the midst of it. Seeing that smile on his face and hearing those words from his lips, thanking her, made all of the bloodshed, pain, and loss worth it. It was that smile that made her heart skip a beat and empowered her to the point where she could do anything. That smile was what made her feel like she could take on the entirety of history, all for his sake.

She smiled back at him, her grin shining amidst the bright sunlight. She even leaned over with her hands behind her back, her shield now standing behind her on the grass.
“Of course, Senpai!” At that moment, it felt like it was just the two of them in this vast world. Nothing else truly mattered to her except seeing that smile on his face once more. She just wished this moment would last forever…

“Ahem.”

Her daydreaming, sadly, came to an abrupt halt when a certain hologram spoke up once more. BB seemed rather annoyed for a quick second, before returning to her usual innocent looking yet truly devious smile…she wasn’t jealous, was she?

“Well, it looks like you two handled that little tutorial enemy quite well. Normally I’d let you two off and adventure already, but it looks like you two could use some rest. So, why don’t you head over to that conveniently placed inn over there?” Sure enough, the moment they turned to where BB was pointing behind them, they’d find a small and rather homey inn that clearly wasn’t there before. “You’ll be heading to this inn to rest up during the night. Don’t worry about finding it, because you’ll always find it nearby. Trust me, I’ll know when you’ll need it~” As she spoke, she gave a wink and stuck her tongue out playfully. Surely when she acted this gleefully, there had to be some catch.

Mash quickly caught on, looking towards Ritsuka with her eyebrows raising and coming together to form a worried expression. She made sure to clearly express her worries, regardless of what BB thought.
“This could be another trap. I can still fight if we need to keep going. What do you think, Senpai?”

Mash was not the only one with feelings. She had been with him through thick and thing, between the first singularity they were drawn into towards even the most dangerous of foes like Tiamat and Solomon. No matter what threat awaited them and what sort of dangers they were face, Ritsuka knew that he could count on the woman to help him take these dangers to humanity head on no matter what. There was no one he trusted more in the world than her, and with her it felt like the impossible could be made possible. It was difficult not to look at her too long as well, a bit radiant in her battle garb and with a small smile on her face. Even the way her honorifics left her parted lips made him relax for a moment despite the near life and death mishap they just had. Still, he was a little more aware of the situation than she, so when BB popped up once again, he was quick to snap his attention to her.

"We did fairly well I think, considering you made sure to surprise us at every turn with that." His words weren't particularly harsh, but he was still seeking to get the angle of BB's game. Turning to face the direction that BB guided them to, he noticed the Inn now – whether it was there or not before was a slight mystery to him, but as he sheathed his sword and sought to relax for a few moments, he then gave her a small nod. Mash herself seemed a tad more worried, but for now Ritsuka at least felt that they could maybe not trust BB, but they had no other option aside from camping in the wilds with who knows what wandering around.

"It's not an easy choice but I think it's best we go along with this." He said to Mash, looking around one last time before heading for the inn. "We can worry about what's waiting us there when we get there but if we stay out here she might sic more monsters on us. And the first one was tough enough. Better that we get some rest and maybe some safety instead, right?" As he began to walk, he hummed out softly to himself, a small victory tune from some JRPG or another that he had played. Still he wouldn't move far from Mash before waiting for her to follow, giving her a quiet nod when she did.

Next stop – unless stopped earlier, would be the Inn.

BB giggled at his remark and took it as a compliment to her devious creativity with monsters. She even seemed pleased when he agreed to enter the inn. “Glad you hear you have some common sense! Don’t worry, I’ll be sure you two enjoy your stay, Senpai~” She flashed a wink at him and placed an arm under her chest to support it, subtly making her massive breasts appear even larger. Mash clearly showed some disdain to her maneuver and with how BB’s voice lightened when referring to him as Senpai. This was going to be a long journey out of this game…

As they entered the inn, they’d find themselves immediately in a surprisingly luxurious room with a classic atmosphere. The lamps shone brightly and the sofas were decorated with patterns of leaves. There was even a large flat-screen TV on top of a long mahogany dresser, with a mini-fridge underneath. The bed was a king size, perfect for the two of them to sleep in…however, it appeared that there was no other bed around, so they likely would have share a bed. However, this didn’t seem to bother Mash, or perhaps she simply didn’t notice that fact. She was too busy glancing around the room, mesmerized by its beauty.

Anime%2BBedroom%2BBackground%2B04.jpg

As the two of them looked around, BB popped up once more in the hologram with her usual smile. “Here you go, Senpai! One luxurious room for the both of you to get a good night’s rest! You didn’t think I’d be cruel enough to have some sort of trap or something inside here, did you? I’d be hurt if you trusted me so little…” She crossed her arms and pursed her lips, quite obviously feigning a look of betrayal on her face.

Mash simply ignored BB’s comment and continued to look around the room. Her eyes shone with childlike wonder, something Ritsuka saw a lot throughout their journeys. Her joy was something one would never grow tired of.
“Senpai, look at all the decorations here! It’s much different than Chaldea…it actually feels very homey here. I’m amazed at how much detail BB put into this when a regular room would have sufficed.”

Of course, BB ate the compliment up, being the show woman that she was. “Well, I had to make sure that BB Quest lives up to the highest of standards, after all! If you’re going to be in this game, I’m going to make sure it’s a masterpiece, down to every nook and cranny. I’m glad that you can appreciate such fine work, Mash~”

Ritsuka wasn't going to call BB on any sort of bluff – she seemed to be game master of this world, and for now he figured it best to just roll with that. They could work out a way to best her or get out later once they had discerned the truth behind her game but for now the young master gave out a small hum as he continued to walk on to the inn. The building was thankfully not far, and their room seemed to hold decent accommodations all things considered as he entered and took a look around. A king sized, plush bed that seemed fit for a harem and then a number of other pleasant amenities that otherwise looked cozy and harmless. Which was almost a surprise from BB, Ritsuka half wondered if the mini fridge was rigged to blow if he tried to open it, so for now he elected to not attempt it.

And in fact BB seemed to know exactly what he was thinking in the moment. "Well, I have to admit the idea did cross my mind." The brown haired man said, though he didn't look to accuse BB outright. "It does look pretty nice, the room's way less sterile and cold feeling. Might actually get some decent sleep here for a chance." He said, placing his sword on a nearby table as he took it off his belt, giving himself a moment to relax. As he sighed out, there was a poignant pause, and then he began to spoke towards BB once more. "Though I do have to ask, what's the catch?" he asked, knowing that there certainly would be a catch here, and he wasn't about to be caught totally off guard by it, not this time.

BB simply laughed from his question. He had been so careful not to accuse her of anything, and yet here he was asking if there was some hidden meaning behind this. Of course, he had every right to, knowing who she was, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t give him a hard time for it. With her ever so innocent smile, she gave him her answer. “Catch? What catch? Can’t I just do something nice for you without you having to worry about the what if’s all the time? I figured that the reason why you laze around so much is because Chaldea looks the same everywhere! Sure, the singularities you travel through give you plenty of unique scenery, but in between it’s rather drab and dull, isn’t it?” Her smile then softened to what seemed to be a genuine expression. “You’ve been through a lot, haven’t you, Senpai? I know you’ve been exhausted and that things have seemed rather depressing for you. It’s hard to find motivation at times, even to spend time with those you care about, right?” She slightly nudged her head to the side, as if to indicate his attention to Mash for a brief moment. Having caught on, she briefly averted her eyes, looking rather hesitant to express her feelings on the matter. BB kept going on with her explanation, putting her hands on her hips as she smiled once more. “But that’s why I made all this. Even though I’ve done a lot of evil things, you know it’s always been because I’ve had the best of intentions, right? So enjoy yourself! Find that spark to keep going!”

Was BB actually being inspiring for once? Rather strange…but what she spoke had some merit to it. Perhaps Ritsuka truly needed something extraordinary to bring him to his senses. This new world had plenty of opportunity for him, perhaps he could make the most out of it. And maybe…he could do so with the one person he cared about the most.

“Aaaaaaanyways, I think it’s best I leave you two alone for now. You two look like you could use that time, after all~” Winking and sticking out her tongue playfully once more, her image faded, leaving the two of them to themselves. What the hack was that last sentence supposed to mean?!

BB almost seemed innocuous enough that he would have believed her if he hadn't experienced more than his fair share of duplicity from the woman. So as Ritsuka moved to sit on the bed, he mdae himself a little comfortable as she continued to speak."Well, when you put it that way, it has been a long time since I've really had any chance to rest or relax… Things have been more than a bit crazy to say the least." But he still couldn't help but think there was something up her sleeve that would turn things upside down here. For now and until she sprung said ace, he was happy to just bounce lightly on the bed to test its softness before he flopped down against it, arms stretching as he gave a quiet sigh of relief. "And the bed is really nice." When BB suddenly shut off communications though, he actually did seem surprised. Likely she had some sort of way to see what was going on in the room, right? Certainly she had to. But for now there was nothing trying to kill them or make short work of their lives.

"Mash, why don't you relax a bit too? No telling how long we'll have to really take things easy. I bet we'll have to beat this game of BB's before we can even think about leaving so I want to make sure we both are able to rest up and get some time to ourselves before we're off fighting more monsters or whatever hoops she wants us to jump through." And even if they did beat it, chances are they wouldn't be let out that easily.

The last few words she said did rouse a bit of curiosity from the young master but otherwise he moved to kick his shoes off as well, letting them come to rest as he then rest his arms behind his head, lifting it up lightly.

BB notably eased up when she saw Ritsuka lay down on the bed. It was at that moment that she blushed, realizing something but not wanting to bring it up to him. There was no need to make him any more tense, so perhaps she could solve it herself. “I will, Senpai. I just need to check on something real quick.” She then walked past him and towards the door, hoping that she could potentially find what she was looking for. As she grabbed onto the handle and twisted, however, the door didn’t budge. After fidgeting with the handle, which surprisingly had no lock from inside the room, she’d continue to fail to open the door. Turning towards her Master, her expression grew quickly worried, with a tinge of guilt for falling for what seemed like a trap. “It’s locked! Senpai, the door won’t open.”

As if on cue, the TV screen flicked on immediately on its own, although it showed nothing but static. However, flower patterns began to fly across the screen as colors changed shape, and an all too familiar drum riff played. The words “Are you enjoying this?” appeared backwards on the screen before unveiling the iconic BB Channel logo, with BB’s silhouette on the forefront. Mash simply groaned, exhausted from the shenanigans the mischievous Moon Cancer pulled off. It was rare for her to show any impatience, but after a long fight and being teleported to yet another unknown realm, she simply wanted to get whatever this is charade was over with.

As the ominous bells rang with the background music, BB appeared on screen with her usual studio setup, waving at the camera in her usual peppy attitude.
“Hello again! Miss me? I know I was only gone for a minute, but nobody can resist such a beautiful and adorable face!~” Her antics as usual. What was the twist this time? “Now, you’re probably wondering what I’m up to this time. Don’t you worry your adorable little piggy face, Senpai. You’ll still be getting plenty of rest and relaxation in this luxurious inn I’ve so graciously provided for you. It just so happens that I’m feeling very generous today, so I wanted to give you something a little extra!” Grinning once more, she placed her hands on her hips and leaned in once more, which happened to accentuate her…more feminine features thanks to the camera angle. There was no doubt that she was flaunting her body, and Mash crossed her arms and stirred in her own subtle jealousy in the meanwhile.

“When I was designing my game world for you, I couldn’t help but think of just how much you kept cooped up to yourself in that sad little room of yours back in Chaldea. Hime must have been a bad influence on you, because you turned into a full-on NEET!!! For shame, Senpai…I’ll have to have a word with her once I’m done here.” BB trailed off in her thoughts for a moment, dropping her playful act to unveil her distaste for the lazy batty princess. However, she quickly resumed her monologue when she recalled her reason behind the announcement, switching on to her crudely playful smile once more. “Anyways!~ With all that time you’ve been keeping to yourself, you managed to forget about poor little ol’ me! I missed playing with you so much, Senpai…it hurt me a little bit. But I’m not the only one who missed you. It was quite clear to see from both your Servants and your fellow Chaldeans that everyone was in low spirits. They all seemed to be concerned about you since you never really showed your face anymore. You were the sun that shined upon everyone’s day, and with you not being around, everyone began to feel gloomier.” The weight behind her words seemed genuine once more, and her smile faded once again. Surprisingly enough, BB appeared even concerned about him from recalling the days she had waited for him. “Of course, the person who missed you the most was none other than Mash herself, despite the fact that she was the one person who you saw at all in your daily life.”

Mash fidgeted the moment BB called her out as she caught her off guard. Her blush and sideward glance was enough to validate BB’s claim.

“So, I decided to do you a favor. Not just for you, Senpai, but for the both of you. Please do not take this for granted as I’m usually not this nice. I don’t want you to waste away, especially when the world still needs you. Of course, if you were to simply give up and stay here forever, for me to play with you for all eternity…heheheh…I wouldn’t mind that.” Her falsely innocent smile widened into a wicked grin and her eyes shone red as she entertained her thought. “That would be too easy, though. That’s not the Senpai that I know and love to toy with, after all. I want you to be back to your heroic and naïve self, and I know just the way to do it. I’m going to make your wildest dreams come true!” And now, the dramatic reveal.

“You surely must have noticed that there’s only one bed for you to sleep on. One of you must have also tried to head out and ask for an extra bed. Well, you aren’t getting that. The both of you are going to share the bed tonight. And yes, I mean that in every sense of the word~” Mash’s face grew completely red. Surely this must have been some cruel prank she cooked up just to tease the both of them. Was this seriously happening?!

“Yep! This is definitely happening! I’ve placed a seal on this room so that neither of you can leave unless you’ve had sex together at least once, penetration and everything! I’ve seen those naughty doujins you’ve read, Senpai, and I know just how much you love them. Ever since Luluhawa, I’ve been wanting to try this little idea out from one of those books, although I haven’t really had much reason for it until now. Perhaps losing your virginity will get you right back up on your feet!” Once again, she switched into a more ominous stare, her eyes still glowing red. It was almost scary how quickly she could change her expression. “Oh, and don’t think that you have any way out of this. You can’t leave without doing this every night. If you fail to do so, or if you somehow manage to find a way to break out of my seal, I will punish you. Hope I’ve made myself clear.”

Having placed her conditions and her threats, she eased up once more with a bright smile on her face. “Well, that’s about all I have to say for now! Have lots of fun, you two! Just try not to have too much fun, you still have a long day tomorrow~”

After flashing victory signs with her hands in a cutesy idol-like pose, the TV shut off on its own, leaving the both of them in an awkward silence, tension building bu the second. Could either of them truly make a move, even when the situation required them to do so?

"Maybe I accidentally locked the door?" He asked, a scant moment before the monitor in the room flickered into life and gave off snowy static. However Ritsuka's confusion lasted only for a moment before his glance turned to light irritation at BB once more. She was certainly enjoying this game of hers, and he was kicking himself for falling for it in the first place. Even then it was not the worst it could be… Yet. He knew the AI could easily be more sadistic, and right now she seemed more playful. "Can't say you were in the top ten of people I missed… But it's good to see you all the same, BB." The brown haired youth said, his tone still more good natured given that they were somewhere comfortable and hopefully free form violence. Still from the way BB was talking about it – and him (He didn't really like the pig faced comment), his neutral expression turned to a very light frown as he waited for BB's next surprise. His eyes flickered over her form once, but he attempted to not let her more exaggerated features keep him distracted for long. "H-hey, I'm sort of a NEET right now because of the whole situation outside, you know…" Things were a bit dire with one world ending calamity moving to the next, and with no real chance to get out and enjoy the world, it was a bit natural that he stayed inside the only safe place in the world. Not that it was likely a good reason to BB, but he had to explain anyway.

"Trust me though BB, I could never forget you in the first place." The wry tone to his words was palpable, but it held more than a kernel of truth. Still, his thoughts about the evil AI turned rapidly from her, to Mash when she said Mash missed him. Even his gaze looked back to his kouhai, a tad curious though he said nothing for now as the lavender haired woman almost made herself scarce with a flushed look to her features. That was enough to make him feel pretty bad, and he soon stifled any complaints he had. Instead he led the other woman talk, and she was certainly enjoying talking, if nothing else.

Though the nature of her 'game' became even more clear, as she spoke about the purposeful lack of an extra bed and doujins. "Woah, this game didn't come with an age warning! You can't just change the game like that!" Was all Ritsuka could say at the immediate moment, his tone a bit flustered by that point as BB's red eyes came out to play. As she disappeared as soon as she came, Ritsuka then turned to Mash, "Ah…" He wasn't sure what to say, as while he certainly had feelings in regards to the woman, he still wasn't too sure how reciprocated they were, let along if Mash wanted to be with him in that manner.

Of course, BB could have easily teased him further for his back talk, but figured that enough was said for the moment. After all, he’d need to save his voice after that’s going to happen tonight…as much as he protested her conditions, he’d be thanking her later.

When Gudao looked over at Mash, she froze up for a second before looking away once more, uncertain as to what to do next. Her face began to grow red again as she was rather embarrassed with their predicament. It took a few seconds, but she finally spoke up as she figured that Gudao felt just as awkward.
“W-Well…she was right about one thing. I really did miss you, Senpai. All of us did. It wasn’t the same in Chaldea without your smile and cheery nature. While there’s no doubt that BB would have thought of something crazy regardless, I can’t help but feel responsible for being unable to help you out of your burnout. I’m really sorry that you were put in this situation, Senpai…”

Mash slumped over and her shoulders sagged from guilt. She felt ashamed that they both now had to do something so sacred and irreversible, just to survive to the next day. Could this have been prevented if Mash just tried harder to cheer him up all this time?

Back
Top Bottom