Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Dreams [Typical Blue Haired Dude x Revelations] (NSFW links inside)

If Hilda seemed bothered by what was essentially offering herself up, she held an amazing poker face about it. "It's fine, really." She spoke as she placed one hand on Andrew's hip, seeing that she may have to get a bit... Proactive about things. It was not a firm grip, but it was one that still held some assertiveness to it. "Besides, you're pretty cute and all too. I could have lost to someone I really wouldn't have wanted to do this with but you're no problem at all." Her voice took on a slightly more playful note as she took a step towards him, seeking to press his back against a tree. If one were to think a little too hard, they might think she actively wanted to do this, rather than being forced to by the region rules.

Behind Andrew was a tree - which meant that unless the man stopped her, he was about to be between a rock and a soft place, metaphorically speaking. Hilda's other hand came to rest on Andrew's as she grabbed out for it, soon pressing his hand against her denim shorts. "C'mon, I can tell you've been eyeing me at least a bit since before the match, I'm pretty good at guessing that sort of thing."

As she took a step towards him, he’d take a step back, his confidence from the fight before now completely gone as his nerves shot through the roof. He fidgeted even she placed a hand on his hip and moved his hand to press against her hip as well. He felt his back gently rest against the tree, meaning he was backed up in a corner, in a way. He almost panicked and attempted to run away, but something within him prompted him to stay with her. Maybe it was her sparkling light blue eyes that locked onto his, or her gentle touched that affirmed him it was okay…maybe it was how warm her body felt when she was a mere inch or two away from him. She managed to captivate him quite easily with her compliments, and her actions and mannerisms that showed interest in him would leave him feeling guilty if he denied her then and there.

“Y-Yeah, you definitely caught my eye when I first saw you…you have an amazing fashion sense, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone as beautiful as you before. I just didn’t want to seem rude or creepy about it, eheheh…but if it’s fine with you, then I’m okay with trying it out. But I don’t have much experience, so you may need to show me a thing or two before I feel more comfortable.”

As he said that, his eyes darted to the side, unable to quite meet eyes with her. He scratched the back of his head as he felt it heat up and itch from embarrassment. Despite his willingness to have her, he didn’t have the strength to look her in the eyes quite yet. Maybe if she helped him relieve some stress, he’d feel better about it.

For Hilda, there was something cute about Andrew. Maybe his more ingenue personality – the whole shyness thing. Or maybe Hilda just liked the slight feeling of being in control here. Whatever it was, it was clear that the woman was looking forward to having some fun as her eyes lilted and her body pressed up against Andrew's – warm and soft with a heavy chest that was plush against his upper body. "Well, if you don't have much experience, I hope you consider this a very fun learning experience…" As soon as she finished that sentence, her lips pressed in against Andrew's own, a gentle but still intimate kiss as she kept taking the lead and sough to gently guide Andrew

As the kiss broke, there was a soft, pleasant laugh from Hilda as she replied back to Andrew. "Well, I just like being a bit more sporty clothing wise. Now then…" As her hand cupped against his cheek, and the other trailed down his shirt, she began to gently kneel down as her hand left his face, only for both to turn to his pants as she began to unzip and lower them. All the while she looked up at him with eyes that were lilting with desire, as it had been some time since she'd really been able to cut loose in this manner. Kneeling on the ground before him, she'd continue to tug his clothing down, wanting to see what she was working with, as well as making sure that Andrew was comfortable with what was going on. If he truly wished to back out, then she wouldn't stop him but as long as she had the signal to go, she wasn't going to stop.

Andrew began to enjoy the way she pressed herself against him and how soft her voice was at that moment. A rush of adrenaline shot throughout his veins and his body began to tremble with anticipation. If anything, his excitement truly gave away just how few times he had the chance to do this before, if even at all. His eyes shot open wide the moment her lips pressed against his, but he quickly adjusted and kissed back while closing his eyes. His instincts took over, prompting him to get a firm hold on her hips and pull her closer to him in order to feel her warmth. Her figure felt soothing to the touch, he couldn’t help but slowly rub his hands up and down her exposed hips. Perhaps he enjoyed it a little too much as he found himself continuing to stroke her sides even after the kiss ended, but her words distracted him for a brief moment. After she held onto his cheek and got onto her knees, he watched as she took a hold of his pants and immediately started to redden the hue on his face. What would she think about his body? He only hoped that she wouldn’t be too displeased with anything.

This line of thinking, however, would only serve to make him underestimate himself as he would already make a promising start. It didn’t take much for her to arouse him, and that would prove itself as she could already see how erect he was just from looking through his pants at his waist level. Once she pulled down both his pants and boxers, out popped his large, almost fully-erect cock, already throbbing with excitement! Once free from its prison, it rested itself against her face, giving off lots of heat and a rather strong scent. Looks were indeed deceiving, as this seemingly average boy packed quite the punch down there. Yet he still seemed a bit ashamed of his body as he shyly averted his gaze once more.

“S-Sorry if that caught you by surprise. I hope this is alright for you.”

Hilda was a warm woman – both by virtue of personality and quite physically with how close she already was to Andrew. Licking licking her lips softly, she felt his hands running across er sides, her hips wiggling back against his touch in a more brazen, playful manner as if she was daring him to go even further. Still, the main event for her was pulling his pants down as she began to kneel, resting on her knees as his pants continued to run down his hips and legs. When she saw as his boxers were pulled down alongside the pants made her give slight pause – but rather than any sort of apprehension or wariness, there was a small, crooked smile that crept across her lips. "Oh boy." She spoke with a hint of excitement, a hand moving to run up along his bare leg and thigh before she started to gently rest the tip of her fingers against the base of the cock. "This is a lot to work with." And she seemed completely up to the challenge.

"This is your first time, right?" She asked as she nonchalantly began to stroke him, her hand wrapping around his cock and slowly pumping against it. Her fingers were delicate but held a hint of firmness as she sought to jerk him off to full hardness, her palm massaging against the underside of his shaft as she slowly worked her way to the tip. "If so, we should make this pretty special for you… Right?" She asked, her eyes looking back up to him softly as she continued to kneel. As her thumb pressed just slightly against the head of his cock, she smiled and pulled back for just a moment, her hands moving for her shirt as she began to take it off completely. While she had a bra on beneath it, it was almost a size too small for her full breasts, her chest straining against the cloth as the fabric held valiantly against it.

"But, hrm…" As she then began to ministrate against his cock once more, her other hand moved to cup his balls, tilting the shaft down to her breasts. "How should we do that?"

He began to smile once she showed hints of interest in his size. Seeing her tease him to go further kept him on edge, making his earlier feelings of embarrassment quickly disappear. Despite being on the receiving end, his eagerness was almost enough to take charge then and there, but her soft touch and finesse were enough to keep him still. However, his soft side came up once more as she asked if this was his first time. While he admitted to being inexperienced earlier, he felt hesitant about admitting to it. He slowly nodded, keeping himself quiet as she was the one taking charge now. Thankfully, she would still reward him as she removed her shirt, revealing her massive mounds imprisoned by her bra that appeared one size too small. As she changed technique and began to cup his balls, he let out a soft moan as his body practically melted to her touch.

“Man, this is even better than what I imagined…you’ve given me a good idea, Hilda. Would it be okay for you to take off your bra and give me a breast job? And while you do that, I really wanna hear you do some dirty talk. That might really get me going for later on as well…~”

He took a small leap of faith with his request, showing that his desires slowly emboldened him. Could it be possible for her to make him into quite the stud?

When her paramour asked for a titjob, there was little hesitation as her hands left him. It was almost casual how readily she unhooked her bra and slowly took it off, shaking her chest slightly as her breasts moved with her shaking. While full and heavy, they were still pert and perky as a younger woman's chest naturally wast. "A bit chilly…" Rather than shudder however, she leaned forward as she smiled and began to engulf his hard cock between her breasts as her hands cupped her chest and gave them a slight squeeze. Immediately the warmth of her body could be felt, her soft chest nearly suffocating his shaft in the most delightful of ways. "Much better…" As she spoke softly, her eyes remained looking upon his own, her hands squeezing her breasts a little more firmly as she hummed out, bouncing her body slightly. As the head of his cock poked from between her tits her hands slowly moved her chest back up, engulfing it once more and continuing to repeat the motions as she gave his cock a massage with her breasts. She kept a languid pace for now, almost teasing in its slowness as her fingers spread out across her breasts, palms coming to rest against her nipples as she sighed out softly.

"Of course, if you wish to… I'm sure you'd be more than happy to set the pace, wouldn't you?" She asked, offering her body to him.

Half-surprised that she without hesitation accepted his request, he let out a small but cute little yelp from witnessing her breasts in full view and feeling her warmth as she leaned against him. He was amazed at how voluptuous she was and how her breasts almost completely covered his manhood, leaving the tip poking out. His breathing grew into soft moans as she took her time to please him and embrace his body. This sensation was pure bliss, and part of him wished that it could go on forever!

When she offered for him to take the pace, he felt his urges multiply to take complete control. However, he didn’t want to get too rough with her, and he was much enjoying the pace she brought now.
“I wouldn’t want to rush into things too quickly, but I definitely have some ideas for later. For now, I want you to keep going…although I’m curious to see if you can go faster~”

As he mentioned her setting a faster pace, it was surprisingly Ria of all people who acted. She had slowly circled around the two, and as she lunged for Hilda, the pikachu girl swept up from behind, her hands cupping HIlda's breasts as she gave out a light 'Eek!' of sorts once Ria began to grope and fondle her. "C'mon! Like he said, you can do better than that right?" She leaned up, kissing Hilda against the cheek as her palms came to cup against Hilda's nipples instead. With a more more intense but steady pace, Ria bounced those heavy breasts around his cock, letting them brush over the head of his shaft as well before sliding them downwards. "Something like this, right, master?" Ria asked as she looked up to Andrew, her eyes a bit soft as her fingers moved to pinch Hilda's nipples afterwards, the brunette gasping out for air as she gave a lower moan of both pleasure and slight pain - nothing serious, but she was feeling Ria's attention as her eyes closed, and one hand began to move between her thighs now that they were free.

Rita’s sudden entrance caught him off guard. He didn’t think she’d be interested in performing any sexual activities like this, let alone helping someone else in them. However, he couldn’t help but smile as he realized she still looked out for him and his desires. Perhaps he could find a way to thank her rather soon…

“I wasn’t expecting you to join along, but that’s a wonderful demonstration, Ria! Keep at it like that, and see if you can pull on her nipples a bit as you do so. Hilda seems like she wants to start feeling good as well with where her hands are going~”

He bit his lip as the right of Ria fondling Hilda was…strange, yet somehow arousing. Her boobs rubbing his dick up and down at a quicker pace made him start to feel hot despite being out in the open with the crisp cool air brushing against his skin. He could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing more and more with each stroke, his decency fading with every second.

“Poor Ria, you just have felt left out watching all of that unfold…I didn’t mean to make you feel lonely. Perhaps you wanted some affection from your Trainer as well?~”

Rita certainly seemed in to it – by the way her hands eagerly groped and ran across Hilda's breasts, she was thoroughly enjoying the act herself. Of course as her palms brushed against Hilda's nipples, the other woman gave out a short gasp and a longer moan as her thighs pressed together. Evidently, Rita had hit a rather sensitive spot as she smiled.

"Don't worry master, I was just a bit bored and well, she did look like she could use the help." Rita spoke in a cheery tone of voice, her eyes looking back up to her master before her hands pressed Hilda's breasts back into her master's shaft, making sure it was easy to feel every inch of his cock sliding between Hilda's hefty cleavage.

"W-well, I won't say no to the help…" Hilda spoke with her face more flushed than before, one of her hands running alongside Rita's tthigh as she sought to encourage the other woman. Still, her other hand moved to help press hone of her breasts back into his cock, smothering it completely. She wanted to feel every throb and every little pulse from this man's shaft – the better to react to his inevitable climax as she gave out another low moan form the sensation alone.

Ria appeared quite fascinated by Hilda’s breasts, which left him somewhat curious, yet somehow more aroused. Their teamwork proved to be super effective against him as his moans grew slightly louder. Hilda could feel his cock throbbing more consistently with each stroke from her breasts. His waist began to tremble from the sheer delight of the titjob. Hearing Hilda’s moans was music to his ears. He wanted more of her, his body aches for her…He even began to develop certain emotions towards Ria as well, who was now assisting Hilda by handling her breasts. Perhaps he should show her some special form of appreciation after Hilda had her turn…

“You two are doing amazing! It almost feels like my cock is going to melt from having your breasts smother it completely. I can even feel myself reaching my limit…do you want some of it too, Ria?~”

It was only fair that the Pokémon who fought the hardest part of the battle got to reap the rewards from the aftermath. Would she truly be interested enough in him so soon, though? Would she truly want a taste of his seed?

"Of course I do!" Ria spoke with great enthusiasm in her voice, hands cupping against Hilda's bosom even more tightly as she massaged the brunette woman's breasts across her master's cock. Hilda for the most part seemed content to let it happen, small and feminine gasps of pleasure coming from her parted lips as she felt Ria's hands pinch her nipples or squeeze against her. Her eyes closed before long, though not out of worry from his imminent climax. Instead it seemed her breasts were at least sensitive enough to bring about deep pleasure to her, one hand coming to run against Ria's thigh as her other hand continued to rub against her slit, her pleasure likewise deepening as she breathed out slowly.

Leaving a mental note about Hilda’s sensitivity, he let himself fully enjoy this moment of having Ria assist her in the breast job. He felt something hot and intense build up deep within the base of his shaft, and he immediately focused his strength to withhold it as much as he could. Sadly, due to his inexperience, he couldn’t hold it in for much longer, but not without warning the girls of his climax. “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum! I can’t hold it in, Hilda!~”

Hilda felt his shaft bulking up and hardening more than before, pulses now growing more intense and frequent. He quickly spent the last of his strength to contain it, which only lasted for another second. With a loud roar, he shot a massive amount of his thick and hot semen all over Hilda’s face, some of it even shooting out and landing on her breasts. Even he felt that she had enough of his seed, he quickly slid out of her breasts and got up slightly to position himself closer to Ria. Using his hand to guide his aim and pump out more loads from his cock, he shot a few more generous loads onto Ria’s face and breasts yo give her the same treatment as Hilda. As he did so, for that brief moment all he could think about was how badly he wanted Ria, and ended up calling out her name without even thinking.

This was the first time she had done anything sexual with her master – not that Ria objected as she felt the first few ropes of cum streak across her race. As her master's cock throbbed between Hilda's breasts, Ria made sure to gently but firmly massage her tits against the man's shaft to give him that little push he'd need to go over the top. Both the Pikachu gjinka and the brunette human received a few thick spurts of cum from the man, Hilda's lips and cheeks were coated before long, and a few stray droplets came to patter against her generous cleavage. As she panted out a bit heavily, Hilda's free hand soon moved to rest somewhat between her breasts to likewise stroke the man off. Ria's hands moved away from Hilda's breasts by the end, using a finger to take a dollop of his seed from her cheek to place it against her tongue, suckling on her finger softly afterwards.

By the time that Andre was finished, Hilda's breath came out in a few deep gasps. "That was…. The first time I've done that." She spoke, her cheeks flushing red. "I-I hope you have more in you than just that though…" She spoke, her eyes looking back up to him. Evidently, she wasn't done yet.

He took a moment to catch his breath. Clearly such an explosive orgasm took up a lot of energy from him. Even after coating their faces and breasts with his seed, however, his manhood appeared unaffected. It was still just as erect and bulky as before, perhaps even a slight amount more. Still, he took a few more seconds and some deep breaths before responding to Hilda. Had he not been so blown away, he would have felt much more surprised that this was her first time.

“Really? You felt like a natural…I suppose you don’t see too many male trainers around here, anyways. Don’t worry, though. I still have a few rounds left in me. I think after you did such a wonderful job with Ria’s help, I’m ready for the real deal. You have a preference for how we should do it, or should I be the one taking charge this time?”

"Male trainers are usually pretty rare around this region. I mean, you're the first I've seen. They have laws about letting only so many guys in at a time and it might even just be one man a year." Hilda spoke casually. As she moved to stand up, she breathed out deeply as her breasts rose and fell with the heavy breathe. A moment later and she was shimmying out of her shorts, leaving her basically naked save the sneakers and socks she wore. "Why don't you take the charge this time, Andrew? I think I can handle whatever you want to throw at me." Her tone was teasing as she winked at him. She might have been caught off guard the first time, but not a second time.

“Once a year? That sounds very limited…doesn’t it ever get lonely for you or the others out here if there’s barely any guys?” He actually began to feel sympathy for her and the other girls that may have lived here. It must have been rather difficult for them if they had any urges and needed a guy around to help them, especially if the rules indicated that the losers had to give the winners sexual favors. On the bright side, it meant that his interactions with women could go quite well, especially if he won in a Pokémon battle. However, that thought was for another time. For now, he would enjoy what he had in front of him.

“Well, if you think you can handle what I’m packing, why don’t you put your hands against that tree over here and stick your ass out? I’ll try not to get carried away, but no promises~”

He bit his lip as he once again gazed upon her voluptuous figure. Her breasts were well endowed, and her curves had a perfect ratio. Her womanhood seemed to beckon him in, but he had to be patient just for a little while longer.

"Well, I suppose it can get kind of lonely if you're not into women… But that's not a huge issue for me. I like both. But anyway, you're here and that's what matters, right? That means any girl that's a bit too thirsty for a guy'll probably jump your bones the first chance they get." She teased him back. As she was given a simple set of instructions, she soon rose fully and moved for the tree, her hands coming to rest upon the bark as her head hung lower after a moment. With her ass soon sticking out in the air and waving from side to side softly, it was trivial to see how full and heart shaped it was, as well as the glistening from her slit all but showing her arousal as she turned back to look at him. "Well? What're you waiting for big man?" She asked teasingly.

"Go on, boss!" Ria said with a hint of encouragement. "She's practically giving herself away."

“Huh. I suppose what you say does make sense. If what you say about the other girls is true, though…I’m gonna have my work cut out for me, heheh.” He wouldn’t think about her words too much, since what he saw before him grabbed his full attention once more. The way she swayed her ass from side to side mesmerized him. He couldn’t stop staring at her figure and her glistening womanhood. Having never seen a woman undressed in person before, he stopped to admire her beauty for a brief moment…

Both Hilda and Ria speaking up quickly snapped him out of it, thankfully. Grabbing a hold of his long shaft, he decided to tease her a little before going all the way. He slipped his shaft in between her ass cheeks, slowly moving back and forth to allow his shaft to rub against her. Amazed at how warm her body was, he took a second to feel his way before speaking up once more.
“Hilda…have I ever told you just how beautiful you are? I’ve never met someone before who could match your looks or your personality. Honestly, I’m way out of my league to he doing this~”

Despite his somewhat self-deprecating words, he didn’t seem to lose any confidence whatsoever. Pulling back ever so slowly, he finally directed his cock properly and slowly pressed inwards. His cock slid in all the way until he was able to press his hips against her body.

"Well, if your stamina is anything to go by…" As Hilda spoke with a teasing tone to her words, she couldn't help but glow from his compliment as her cheeks flushed but she herself did not forget what she wanted to say. "Then you do have quite the claim as far as the ladies go here." As she remained on the ground with her ass swaying in the air, she gave out a small hum of delight as she felt Andrew edging closer, his hands soon guiding himself against her. A small moan of delight escaped her lips as she bit her bottom one, eyes rolling to the back of her head slightly as she finally felt him entering her in full. "Ahhh~" She sighed out in a pleasant tone as her hips steadied and she rolled them back against him. The padding of her ass clapped softly back into his hips as she was taken to her innermost core, hands curling as her thighs trembled. "Go for it~." She spoke back with an audible purr to her tone, her hips pulling away from him just enough so she could bring them back against him, making sure that he wasn't the only one putting in work.

While Ria was certainly aroused by the sight of her master having fun with another woman, she moved to lean forward and cup her hand against Hilda's cheek. Even as she lifted Hilda's face up just a bit, her lips were planted against Hilda's as she gave the woman a more intense and intimate kiss, wanting to be part of the action too.

Hearing her soft and sweet moans filled him with warmth. Never had he thought the sounds of a woman would be so intoxicating, yet validating to him. Their movements combined, back and forth, proved their intimacy despite knowing each other for only such a short time. The way her hips bounced back and forth as he slowly started to thrust in and out allows him to move effortlessly and fully enjoy the experience. Better yet, he felt her plump ass press against his hips with each thrust! Her embrace felt like she was pulling him in and making him melt. He knew now that he tasted this pleasure, there was no going back. “Goddamn! You’ve got me hooked now, Hilda. You’re like a goddess with how beautiful you are and how amazing you feel!~”

As he took his time to embrace her body with his own, he saw Ria joining in once more, this time being more direct by kissing what used to be her opponent’s trainer. “You’ve even managed to successfully Charm my Pikachu! If I didn’t know any better, I’d be thinking you would be trying to capture my Pokémon for yourself. I can’t help but feel a little jealous that you’re her first kiss~”

Hilda's inner walls were warm and velvety, flexing against his shaft as he continued to pump deeper into her. After a few moments with the kiss she had being broken, her head was soon nestled in between her arms, her hair spooling around it as she gave out a muffled yet heated moan of pleasure. As her thighs trembled and her body shuddered, it was clear she was enjoying herself, but from the sight of her as well as the juices that ran down her inner thighs as Andrew complimented her mid thrust. After around a minute or so of it however, she braced herself, hips pumping back into his as a hand soon clutched against the grass and she lifted her upper body once more. Her chest likewise bounced with every pump, adding to the sensations her body was going through.

"Andrew…" She moaned out, her voice slightly slurred form pleasure. "More!" She looked back to him, her eyes lilted with pleasure as she bit her lower lip, clearly lost in the throes of passion, but as her inner walls squeezed against him tighter, it was clear her climax was growing closer by the moment.

Each thrust he gave her sent waves of pleasure throughout his body. The way her boobs and ass bounced with each movement he made filled him with desire for her. He found her attempts to muffle her own moans adorable. Already his head felt like it was growing numb as there was little else he could think about besides sex. His hands even began to caress her ass while he thrusted inside her as her form was simply too perfect for him to not enjoy.

When she spoke up and called out his name, begging him for more, an idea popped into his mind. Feeling her already growing tighter and wanting to see just how far she can squeeze him, he encouraged her with a slap on her ass. He gave a firm smack that left a soft imprint for a few seconds, but nothing too strong to leave a mark for later on. Growing more courageous now, his thrusts grew in power and in speed and the increase in intensity caused his soft breathing to grow into low groans of pleasure.

“Hilda, you’re so amazing…I’ll give you as much as you want!~”

Hilda breathed out softly, constantly. Moans of pleasure were broken between smaller squeaks or other sounds of delight – not to mention the more wet and lurid sound of pleasure of her pussy being taken completely. Wet and delightful noises filled the air as her knees trembled and thighs quaked. She was moments away from her orgasm and as she gave out a longer and higher pitched sound of pleasure it was easy to tell the sort of joy she was feeling. "Oh! More, please!" She gasped out in between what panting breaths she could, her body tensed palpably as his hand connected with her ass – though it seemed a rather welcome surprise as she bucked back against him, her full cheeks jiggling for a split second. Before long, her hips were slamming back into his with as much strength as she could muster, her hand curling in to a fist as she finally came. Sighing out heatedly through her parted lips her juices spattered against his shaft and hips, her inner walls suddenly and firmly gripping and squeezing all along every inch of his shaft. All the while she shamelessly moaned out, her pleasure having reached its peak.

Back
Top Bottom