Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengeance for Love (Yurina & Alexean)

Eve cried out in pleasure and she wished she could have a gag to silence her cries since they were only for Master Alex but he wasn't around. The neko panted hard and kept on playing with herself. She tossed and moaned, whimpered and shuddered. Soon enough she tensed up and rose her head back, feeling her climax coming and soon reaching it with a cry for her Master. Eve dropped down to the bed, panting hard as ran her hands over her folds, finding them really wet. Gently she pulled out her tail and merely laid there, waiting for Master Alex to return.

As the men finished their meeting they ordered their lunches. They start to laugh and make jobs once again, a few aimed at his waiting pet. "You guys are just jealous that you don't have a pet that wants nothing be to pleasure you." Alex remarked back making them laugh and nod. "That aside after this I need to go. I told her she had to please herself till I got back but I don't want her passed out before I get there." he said to the other. Wicked smiles crossed their lips. “Well then you shall not keep you past lunch. We would want your pet to go without.” one man said with a laugh which caused a round of laugher from all.

Eve slowly calmed down herself, feeling like she wanted to go to sleep but she didn't want to since Master Alex should return any second. But the neko felt so tired and slightly content which resulted to her slowly falling into a nap. She curled up a bit and mewed to herself, falling in that peaceful nap.

Back
Top Bottom