Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengeance for Love (Yurina & Alexean)

Alexean

Planetoid
As the door slowly opened to the bedroom told a man standing in the hallway. The light glanced off his ice blue eyes. He then step through the doorway, his black shoulder length hair framed his face as he approached a neko girl who lay sleeping on the bed she was chained to by a collar. As he walked up the side of the bed he looked down over her body. She was his and Alex only let her wear the most revealing lingerie if anything at all when he wasn’t taking her somewhere else. He smiled at the beauty that was before him. The beauty that was his to use as he pleased and was only to please him. Slowly he sat down beside her and his hands began to rub softly over her body as she slept. The only question his mind was how to be pleased this time by the object of his desire.

Eve purred softly, her body curled up on the Master's bed. Her blue hair swept across her face, enchanting the innocence and beauty she has. Her cat like features twitching every so slightly as she continued to sleep peacefully. She was the pet of Master of this brothel, recently bought over about a month ago and she was living quite the life here. Eve never really ventured outside of the brothel before but she didn't mind since she was used to staying in the brothel but most of the times she would be in the Master's bedroom, pleasing him to no end. The young one felt a warm hand over her body, causing her to purr softly, scooting closer for more. She didn't know why she was so happy to be with her Master here amongst the others who were slaves. Unknown to her, the said slaves were extremely jealous with the neko girl.

Eve's innocent looks as she slept there though still reacting to his touch was in no small one of the reasons Alex enjoyed her so. Her graceful body was a sight to behold and the sounds that that she made when being pleasure would make even the most chaste priest beg to have her moan for him. As she lay there his finger tips traced over the curves for her body and lacy lingerie that only covered her slightly leave her most tender spots exposed to him. His fingers moved softly over her nipples teasing them lightly then moved down to her delicate pink folds rubbing as light as a feather against them. How should he take her this time he asked himself then looked up to her lips. He grinned to himself then stood up moving to the head of the bed where he opened his pants and pulled himself and rub it against her lips.

Eve continued to purr in peace, feeling his fingertips over her perfect body and how the clothes she was wearing would set anyone on flames of lust. She rolled a bit, exposing her chest before she found her body shuddering at his teasing fingers over her nipples, causing them to harden under his touch. Slowly she opened her eyes, her captivating blue eyes stared at her Master in a hazy gaze, both from sleep and how he was teasing her, "Master.." she called out, her voice beautiful and addicting when it comes to sheer pleasure. The neko eyes him for a moment, watching him removing his pants and soon felt the hot tip of his length, rubbing it against her pink cute lips. She mewed softly before parting those lips and her little tongue darts out and flickers at the tip.

Alex smiled as her body reacted to him weather asleep or awake. His hand moved to her soft hair running his fingers through it slowly as he felt the touch of her tongue against flicking him. It’s teasingly light touch only making him harder with every sensation it caused. He slowly lowered on to the bed laying down on his back next to her and urging her to continue by pulling her up over him and down his body. He wanted to feel the soft velvet touch of her tongue as the hot moist mouth tried to consume him. “Come my pet, I need to warmth of your touch to ease my desires for you a while. I am needed elsewhere for a while today but cannot go till the lust you cause to burn inside me is quenched.” His fingers traced her lips softly then waited for her embrace.

Eve purred when he ran his hand through her rich blue hair, watching him as he moved on the bed, laying down next to her before she was easily picked up, laying on his body, pressing against each other. The young one purred again, moving down to continue what she was doing. Her tongue flickered over his length once more before her ears perked up at his words, a frown appeared on her beautiful face, "Where.. is Master Alex going?" she managed, her tail swaying behind her. She knew she would feel lonely without his presence later. Hopefully he would return soon so she won't be mewling for his attention.

Alex breathed softly as she did as he asked and felt her tongue continue its job to please him. He could feel the light breaths as she move over his length that yarns for her body. He smiled as he saw her disappointment that he had to leave for a while. Even though she was a pet she acted so much more attach to him and him to her in return. “I’m sorry my sweet comfort. I have a meeting to go to but I promise to make it up to your body after I return.” he replied. “Business must be maintained so I can continue to afford this lifestyle and outfits like the one you wear to entice me so. Even if look as seductive wearing nothing at all.” He smiled down at her seeing her leaning over his body, her outfit causing even more of a reaction in him.

The young one listened to him, still sad at the fact that he had to go. As his words were true, Eve would have to suffice for his presence now. She nodded and mewed softly, leaning down with her hips high in the air as she continued to resume to what she was doing. She closed her eyes, licking over the sides, before wetting it and soon popped it through her parted lips, sucking and bobbing her head up and down. Her mind began to ponder, if she does this fast then maybe he would return early as well. Eve purred, sending the vibrations down his length, giving him more and more of the sheer pleasure.

The feel of her lip around the tip just before she took him within was an anticipation he both hated and hungered for. As she sunk his length into her mouth he could feel a rush of sensation run up his spine causing him to gasp softly. Her technique had become flawless within a short time and the moist feel of her mouth seemed perfect for this activity with her. As she began to purr stronger than normal the waves of pleasure his body felt amplified causing him to grip the sheets. He bit his lower lip trying to adjust himself to the increase in pleasure she was causing so he would not lose it to the pleasure to quickly. “What’s gotten… into you my pet?” he barely pushed out. “You have never… uh… given me so much pleasure before.” he said trying to hold it back.

Eve didn't know why but she was feeling that way that her simple cat mind was thinking that way and that she was didn't know why she was reacting to this, "Because.." she managed, parting her lips and replying to him, "The faster.. Eve finishes.. Master.. will come back early.." she finished, engulfing once more and soon enough taking him down her throat fully like the trained neko girl she was. She was determined to finish him quickly and wants him to come back as early as possible. Her purring clearly could be heard.

He chuckled a bit at her response. It was a true enough statement but it would not change the length of time he would be away. If she finished him off sooner and could get the meeting over with and come back but if she took her time it wound give her more time with him now. He swallowed hard as he felt her take him now fully into her throat. The purring continued to make her assault against him harder to bare. He was tempted to tell her what would happen by doing this but the feel from her increased purring was to intoxicating to want to do so. "Very well my sweet pet, finish me off as fast as you like so I may return to your body sooner." he whispered laying back and closing his eyes.

At his words, she purred loudly in response, bobbing her head up and down his length faster then before. Her hips swayed a bit at this attention, her mouth sucking him hard as her pink tongue slid everywhere over his cock and soon enough she felt the pre-cum ooze out which she hungrily lapped them up. Her tail wrapped around one of his legs loosely as she was prepared to take his load coming in just a few moments.

His lips parted as he felt the vibration increase even further. If felt like she would suck the cum from his body if it wasn’t given to her soon. The speed she was going now started to break down his ability to resist and hold back. He felt his control of his disappearing with movement of her body on him as his body started to leak what she thirsted for. As she took what she could from him, her body movements combined with all of the simulation she was inflicting on him was too much and he soon released like her mouth seemed to demand.

Eve kept on going and going, keeping up the quick pace she was performing as the young one was soon rewarded. Master Alex's cum came blasting into her waiting mouth. It was quite a load as she could swallow some and the rest was sprayed over her face. The cat girl panted softly, pulling away, sitting down on the bed, looking at her Master with such an expression, "Mew.." she mewed softly, knowing now he would have to leave her.

Slowly he started to push himself up as his breathing became even once again. He smiled at her and leaned in kissing her head. “That’s my good kitty. I may have to go away more often so you’ll be just as enthusiastic in your work.” he said with a laugh. He then pulled her forward onto all fours and pressed her chest down into the bed. He then stood up and moved behind her and pushed her legs farther apart looking closely at her pussy. “I wish I had more time to use this.” he whispered pushing his index finger inside her. “It’s so wet and inviting. When I come back I expect you to get into this position immediately move your ass like you were while taking care of. And it better be extremely wet when I get here so until I come back you better pleasure yourself constantly.” he added before removing his finger.

Eve mewed softly, purring at the kiss on her head as she listened to his words. She understood them and knew that whatever he said, she would have to obey. She was that kind of pet after all. The kitty blinked as she was placed on all four on the bed as her pressed was pressed down, causing her hips to raise up, sticking out in the air. She blushed softly and gasped lightly when she felt his finger squirming into her after he had pushed aside her legs apart. Once more he spoke and she mewed in reply, whimpering as he removed the finger within her. She looked behind him as her tail swayed, "Master.. come back quick?" she asked, hoping that he would.

He smiled and nodded to her as he fixed his clothes. “I will be back as soon as I can Eve. Till then you get busy with what I said. I want you wet enough that I could push into even if I was semi hard.” he said will a smirk. “If I’m pleased afterword maybe we’ll do something special.” he added then turned to walk out the door. As he left the room he looked back at her to see if she was listening then closed the door behind him. The sound of the door locking could faintly be heard inside then sounds of his footsteps as he walked down the hall to the stairs as he went towards the door and out into the city.

Eve sat up and watched him fixing up his clothes. The young one listened to him like an obedient pet she was. She sat on her rump with both of her legs spread and folded back, nodding to him as she watched him walk away, letting out a small whimper as she listened intensely, hearing his footsteps fading away. Once it was gone, Eve let out a small mew and laid down on the bed, wondering if she should start now.

Alex walked out into the streets of the city towards his meeting at a local club. With a smile still on his face from the enjoyable activities he had just had with his pet he moved forward quickly wishing to return to her quickly. He didn’t want to disappoint her after all the effort she had just put into pleasing him. The idea of her pleasuring herself while she waited for him made him wish he was there to watch the whole time. He soon reached the club and walked inside moving to the back of the club sitting down a table with a couple other associates.

Eve mewed to herself one last time before she laid back and looked around. She knew Master Alex had kept his toys somewhere in his room but she didn't know exactly where. The young one's ears dropped in disappointment before thinking back of his order. Eve blushed lightly and soon enough she felt her finger moving downwards and found her button hidden between the folds and started to rub it, "Mnn.. nnn.."

Alex smiled as he greeted the other men at the table. These men had similar dark alley businesses and they shared information as well sent business towards others in the group since each held a different area of work. This made them stronger in their trades and kept the money flowing well. As they ordered a couple of drinks they started their meeting, Alex stated he had a lonely pet that he needed to get back to as soon as he could cause she was dying for attention and had given him incentive to get back as soon as he could.

The young one shuddered and mewed softly, continuing to rub as she slid on finger in, "Ahnn!" she cried softly, her tail curling up as she shuddered and moaned, feeling below her wet already. She whimpered as she started to move the finger in an out, followed by another finger slipping in.

The other men laughed at Alex’s comment. “Is that a fact? Or is it you just want to give her some attention?” one man ask. The others laughing as they looked at Alex. “Well that may be true enough as well but she was enthusiastic what she did to me this morning to finish me off fast as I could come back to her sooner, hence why I’m here a little earlier than normal.” Alex replied with a grin. The men chuckled once more. “Very well, let’s get them meeting going. We wouldn’t want to keep Alex’s pour thing waiting.” the first said with a laugh and then they started to share each of their current business affairs.

Eve moaned and panted, feeling such pleasure from just playing with herself. Soon enough she can't stand it and brought the tip of her tail to her lips, licking it vigorously and soon pulled away her fingers, replacing it with her tail, "Ahnn!" she cried and mewed, shuddering as her tail started to pump in and out of her, her fingers busy with laying with her ever sensitive button as another hand was playing with her breast, tweaking and tugging at the nipple. Her innocent cries of pleasure filling up the whole room.

The men continued to talk about each of their standing, each of them making quick comment to be funny when someone would slip up in his words. “Everyone seems to be doing fine right now.” Alex said as he took a sip from his drink. “It good business has been good so well. As long as things keep running smoothly and we stick to what we do best then we seem to be set for life. Not even the authorities care to bother us since we make no trouble and stay discrete. Not to mention how we help out the surrounding neighborhoods here and there while keeping them safe. It helps take some of the load off their backs.” said as he rose to his feet and raised his glass. “To good business.” he said making a toast. “To good business!” said the rest of the men as they stood, all raising their glasses as well and then taking a drink.

Back
Top Bottom