Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Samuraiko chooses a Geisha ( Zennarion and Chiechan )

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then gently kissed her on the neck. "Soon my dear... Soon..." She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then pulled her down, and kissed her deeply and passionatly on the lips, while moaning into the kiss.

Shiho just melted into the kiss..and moved in softly, kissing back with all the love and desire she could muster. She had to admit to herself, she was falling dangerously in love with this samurai-ko. As she looked into the girl's eyes, her heart went all a flutter.

Aiko smiled a bit as she saw the look in her eyes and then blushed a bit, before she then slowly broke the kiss and just looked into the girls eyes. "Mmm.... You are very good at kissing..." She then told her, before she then slowly started stroking her cheek, as she continued looking into her eyes.

Shiho blushed and bowed. "Thank you Miss Samurai...I am..honoured you feel that way..." She then looked back at the woman...softly breathing as her heart went thump thump at the woman's affections.

"You know what...?" She then asked her in a soft whisper, before she then gently kissed her on the neck. "I think i'll buy you..." She then told her while she watched her.

"Really?" Shiho blushed. "I'd be honoured to be your personal toy. Your personal pleasure slave." She bowed. "However...I never could have imagined myself being worthy of a samurai girl's affection." She bowed again and waited for her next order.

She smiled a bit at her words. "But i promise you... You are..." She then told her, while she watched her. "Now lay down on the bed" She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then moved over to the bed again.

Shiho blushed and did so, laying down on the bed naked, spreading her lovely silk-like thights so the samurai-ko could see her wet furry mound.

"Mmm... You really want me inside of you... Don't you....?" She then asked her in a soft tone while she watched her, before she then slowly crawled towards her.

Shiho blushed and nodded. "Is it not naturally for a slave to wish her mistress inside her...to take her..to own her...to fill her with her love juices?"

She smiled as she heard her words and then rolled her eyes. "Is it normal for a girl to have a cock?" She then asked her while she watched her.

Shiho looked down sadly. "Um..well..er...."

She was torn. It wasn't normal...not at all...But she didn't want to say her owner was abnormal. That would be just wrong...Her mistress was her mistress...so her body must be perfect the way it was. And how could Shiho complain that she might concieve a child for her because of that?

On the other hand, she couldn't lie..and say it was normal. Samurai's appreciated honesty greatly.

She sighed "Not usual for most women...but you are different Mistress..you are special."

She smiled a bit as she heard her words, while she looked down at her. "Im glad that you are honest... But do you like it... Do you like my special body?" She then asked her in a soft whisper, before she then gently kissed her on the neck.

"I love it mistress..." She blushed. "It means someday you may even allow me to bear your offspring...and I'm sure it will feel like Heaven when you put it inside of me."

She rolled her eyes as she heard her words, that wasn't exactly what she had planned with her, and therefore she wouldn't let her become pregnant, she didn't want everybody to know that she had a cock, or that she was a lesbian.

She smiled and then gently kissed her on the neck. "Don't worry about it dear..." She then told her in a soft tone, while she watched her.

She got on her knees. "I'm your humble servant...Please tell me how I can make you happy? How may I pleasure you? Your happiness is all I wish."

She smiled and then pushed her down on the bed. "Then lay down and let me take you..." She then told her while she watched her.

Shiho gasped and whimpered as she finally felt it inside her. "Oh...Mistress....I...I..I love it..it's so goood..anngghh..." She gasped and shuddered. "May...I kiss you..." She asked....and her pussy muscles gently contracted on the large cock..pulling the dickgirl deeper inside of her.

She smiled and then started thrusting inside of her. "Don't ask, just do it!" She then told her, before she then kissed her deeply and passionatly on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom