Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Samuraiko chooses a Geisha ( Zennarion and Chiechan )

Sannomiya Shiho-chan was seated in the waiting area of Utsukushi Momo - a famous Geisha Brothel in Edo. She was a young new geisha, sold off to pay off her father's debts. She had barely begun her work, but already hated it...sad to be used in such a way by so many men.

Maya sighed softly as she entered the Utsukushi Momo brothel, she had heard a lot of rumors about it, and she wanted to see what made it so famous. Of course it wasn't expected to see a female samurai in there, but she didn't care, she was actully a better samurai than most men. She brushed some of her long black hair away from her eyes and then looked around in the brothel

An older woman walked up towards the woman. She was a bit surprised at first, but then - upon seeing the woman's armour - saw that she was a samurai of high ranking. And a customer like that MUST be entertained...even for a female one. It looked like one of her girls would get an easy evening.

She bowed "Samurai-sama...Thank you for coming. It is not often we receive the female of your casts, but we are pleased to serve even you. I am sure any of my girls would be pleased to serve a lovely warrior woman such as yourself. Tell me - what is your wants for tonight?"

She smiled a bit as she heard the womans words "Well.... I've heard some rumors about this place, and i wanted to see if they were true, so give me your best woman...." She then told her with a slight smile upon her lips, while she looked down into her eyes. She was getting very curios by now, and she knew that you rarely saw womens in brothels.

Money wouldn't be a probably to her, since she was paid very well. Her high rank earned her a lot of money, and she rarely had to fight, so it almost couldn't get any better. But Maya also had a secret that only her parents had known about, but unfortunatly there were dead now. Of course she kept this secret for herself, but tonight, another girl would know about it.

The woman nodded and bowed....smiling as she shuffled off to find the next available pretty girl.

"It should be young..." the woman thought. "She will want something fresh...and she is not to take a used one." She finds that a newer girl , Shiho, is still available. She smiles more.

"Come Shiho..." She says softly. "You're very lucky tonight, your client is a samurai woman. I'm sure you've not done anything with a woman, but I am sure you will figure out how to make her feel good very fast."

Shiho nodded and followed silently as the woman brought her in front of the prospected client.

"Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu." She said bowing fully. (( polite greeting, literally means, please look after me ))

"I hope this will meet your needs." The woman said with a grin.

She smiled a bit as she heard the womans words and then gave her a slight bow. "Shall we get started then?" She then asked the girl, before she then grabbed her hand, and started dragging her towards an empty room, where they could be alone. Once inside she closed the door after them, and then locked it. "Now.... I hope you'll be able to prove that the rumors are right..." She then told her, before she then turned her back towards her. "But first.... You got to help me with this armor so we can get started" She then told her with a giggle.

Shiho-chan meeped but followed quickly as she was dragged into a room. A part of her was rather curious - she had only seen one other woman pleasured at their place..and she was not part of that. She wondered how one went about making love to a female samurai.

She slowly bowed and went to help the woman remove her armour, carefully and piece by piece. She then said. "Would her Miss be wanting some tea?"

She smiled a bit as she heard this. "No.... No tea.... Lets just get started, alright?" She then asked her. She wanted to get started, not because she was impatient, but because she wanted to see how good the woman in front of here were.

Shiho blushed and nodded and slowly began to remove her own kimono and then the wrappings that covered her most intimate of locations, her skin shone in the moonlight like a pool of shimmering glossamer spider silk. Once finished, she bowed full before her mistress "I am here for you to do with as you please...May my humble body serve as your pleasure."

She smiled a bit at her words "Get the rest of my clothes off me then..." She then told her in a soft whisper, before she then gently kissed her on the neck. She couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw it. She probably wouldn't mind that, or atleast thats what she hoped for.

Shiho blushed and did so....completely the removal of the woman's bandages, leaning down to lick her lovely tanned.....

Her eyes went wide as she saw something down there girl's didn't have. She looked back up....breasts. She looked down. Penis. She was very confused, but then she didn't feel it was her place to say anything or to make her customer feel unwelcome. She softly took the organ in her hand and said. "Thank you." and softly began to suck on the end of cock lovingly.

She smiled a bit at this, and then let out a soft moan, as she felt the girl started sucking on her cock. "Mmm... Good girl..." She then moaned to her, while she watched her, so far, she was the third person to know about her secret, the others that have seen her secret, were dead, she had killed him by her own hands, only 3 persons that were still alive knew about it, her parents, and now this girl.

Shiho knew none of her mistress's past, only that she must satisfy her completely...she slowly moved her tongue and lips back and forth along the fleshy extension, hoping to continue the pleasure that her mistress was feeling at first...and maybe enough that she would cum several times, so that she would be pleased by the humble peasant girl's actions.

She let out a soft moan, as she felt her tounge over her cock, and then closed her eyes. "Mmm.... So good.... Just continue it..." She then told her, while she watched her. "And remember.... If you tell anyone about my secret, i'll remove your head from you shoulders, understood?" She then asked her.

Shiho softly took the cock in her hands and tried to use her tongue and lips as well as she could, following all the advice the other girls had given her about sucking cock. She looked up at the pretty samurai-ko with adoration...letting her know she didn't mind doing this one bit. She could imagine being this samurai-ko's wife even.

She moaned softly as she felt this and then closed her eyes "Mmm.... Good girl..." She then told her in a soft whisper, and just let her suck, and run her cock, god this felt so good to her, she wouldn't mind letting her do this all night long, maybe she would even buy this girl.

Shiho happily moved her mouth back and forth, sucking the cock softly and letting her hand reach under to massage the girl's pussy/scrotum (not sure which you see her having), as she worked fervently to bring her customer to a mind blowing orgasm. She slowly licked the cock skin all over....savoring the flavor of every small piece of the fleshy organ.

She closed her eyes as she felt her touch on her pussy, and then closed her eyes. God, if she gave her much more pleasure before they even got started, she would buy her, and keep her. She would keep her hidden from the male samurais though, since she didn't want them to know about her.

Shiho found she had a pussy...and she moved her lips and tongue down to the slit and began to gently but lovingly eat her out...however her wet hand continued to softly jerk off the cock, she moved her hand up and down, making sure she gave the lovely woman all the love she could.

She smiled a bit as she felt this, and then let out a moan from pleasure, while she watched her. "Mmm.... You are doing very well dear..." She then told her in a soft whisper, as she just continued watching her. "Just conitnue the good work" She then told her.

Shiho nodded and did her best...her small hands and fingers worked the prick as well as she could, while her tongue slid all the way into the hot wet pink slit...moving in and out quickly, as she tried to give the woman the best orgasm she had ever had.

She let out a soft moan as she felt the girl slid her cock inside of her pussy. "Oh god.... So good!" She then moaned to her, while she watched her. "Mmm... You are doing very well" She then told her while she watched her.

Shiho doubled her tongue speed inside the cunt. She licked and suckled every inch of the pussy, inside and out, swallowing any sweat and letting it drizzle into her tummy. Meanwhile her fingers jerked the cock off even harder. She soon looked up at her mistress, pausing her eating of the twat, "Samurai-ko-sama. Where would you like your most noble sperm to go...My mouth, pussy, ass or on me..." She asked it matter-of-factedly...but also humbly...willing to accept any decision, her hands still jerking the flesh.

She smiled a bit as she heard her question, and then looked down at her "Your pussy..." She then told her in a soft whisper, while she watched her. God she loved her hands over her private parts. "Oh god yes..." She then told her in a soft tone while she watched her.

Shiho stopped licking the cunt and handling the cock...and quickly positioned her cunt over the large throbbing flesh and pushed down..whimpering as it shoved in deep into her pussy. She then bounced softly...as she felt it get closer to orgasm. "Fill me..please..fill me.."

Back
Top Bottom