Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Samuraiko chooses a Geisha ( Zennarion and Chiechan )

Shiho then began to kiss her more and more hotly...her legs wrapping around her lover as she invaded her most private sanctum..bringing so much pleasure and happiness to her. She kissed and fucked more and more passionately, her body heating up quicker than ever before.

She smiled a bit as she felt this, and then slowly broke the kiss, but just continued thrusting inside of her, while she moaned. "Mmm... So good..." She then told her.

Shiho whimpered and moaned...her arms and legs still wrapped around the woman...she coo'ed and whimperd as she was actually making love for the first time...she could even feel an orgasm coming on. "Ohhhh...Mistress..you're so good...so good."

She smiled a bit as she heard her words, and then started thrusting harder inside of her. "Mmm... God so good..." She then told her while she watched her.

Shiho gasped and shook with every thrust her mistress gave inside her, her small perky breasts shivering with delight. "I...I..need to cum..may I cum....may I cum for you Mistress?"

"I already told you that you don't have to ask, just do it!" She told her and just continued thrusting inside of her while she watched her.

Shiho cried out loudly and came...coating the cock in her love juices sobbing happily as her pussy drenched the penis in soft honey.... she held the girl tight as her orgasms wracked her body.

She smiled a bit as she felt this and then moaned out from pleasure. "Mmm... God thats so good..." She then told her before she then came inside of her.

Shiho gasped and came again..hard...as she felt the pretty female samurai ejaculate deep inside of her. She was moaning and gasping as her body shook under the girls, and she could feel the hot sticky messy cum spread inside of her. "Looove..yoouu..."

She smiled a bit as she heard her words and then closed her eyes. "Mmm... So good..." She then told her, before she then gently kissed her on the kneck.

Shiho softly sang a traditional kabuki love song to the samurai ko as the penis went limp in her warm cunt, and she massaged the woman's back...helping to relax her into sleep. After all , her owner deserved a nice deep sleep..and she wanted to make sure she had just that.

Hearing her song, she then smiled a bit, before she then rolled off her, and just laid on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Mmm... I suddenly feel tired..." She then told her while she watched her.

"Then sleep my Mistress...Sleep...and I shall lay here beside you..and I shall be your blanket...keeping you warm through the cold night." She said with a soft whisper.

Back
Top Bottom