Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy meets...Errr...Fox?(Mr.P x Foxy)

She already had her lunch and was sitting at a table while telling the boys around her to go away. "Go away. I dont even want to talk to you all." She says as she eats her food and her eyes caught sight of Zach.

Zach got his lunch as he didn't see her. Most of the reason was cause he had his eyes set on the seat outside. Sitting on a bench he began to dig into his food as he ate. "Hmmm, I wonder where she is?" Zach wondered as he continued to snack on his food. Zach still found it a bit odd how she sent those pictures to him.

"Excuse me." She said and picked up her tray, walks over to him. "Hey, sorry for the pictures. Guess I just wanted to impress you." She says to him softly and blushes a bit. "Sorry." She says in a whispers.

Zach saw her come towards him as he blinks. "Huh, oh. It is fine. I was just a little shocked since...well frankly no one ever shown me pictures of them like that." Zach said to her with a blush. "And they were pretty impressive." He said trying to make her feel better.

She smiles at his words and nods. "Thanks." She says to him softly. "Mind if I join you?" She asked him softly. "Dont like to sit with a bunch of boys." She explains to him as they walk.

Zach smiled at Bella as he looked at where he was going, "Sure you can sit with me. Though I am a guy too," He said teasing her for saying that. Zach sat down on the bench as he waited for her. "Still don't really get why you'd like to show that to a nerd like me," Zach said to her with a meek smile.

She smiles and sits next to him. "I like nerds." She says softly. "They're better than jocks." She explains to him as she goes back to eating the rest of her food.

"Nerds are better than jocks?" Zach said with a tint of red on his cheeks. How was it that a hot girl, even by the standards of her race, would want to flirt with a guy that was a nerd? She could have someone much better and hotter but, she picked him. Though when an opportunity like this shows itself do you really look away from it? Zach then went to work at his meal. Zach chewed his food fairly quickly. Zach then looked at the sky. "So, any other reason you showed me those pictures?" He said as they were really sexual. She had to be implying she wanted something from him. Mostly likely just as sexual.

She smiles as she looks over at him. "Nerds make it better in the world than jocks." She says to him softly and smiles more at him when he asked about the pictures she sent him. "Everyone has needs, thought you would like to have a bit of fun with me." She says and looks down at her food as she softly starts eating it again.

Zach listen to her as he tilted his head a bit at the last, "Bit of fun? What do you mean by that?" Zach asked inquisitively towards her. Zach wondered if she meant the pictures were an invitation to have sex with her. Though he wasn't going to jump to conclusions just yet.

She blushed and looked at him with a smile. "Sex." She says softly to him to were he could only hear her word. She wanted to see his reaction but was afraid if he would refused her invitation.

Zach blushed as she said that. "Wha wha...." Zach continued to blush as he had to think about this. "I...I guess if you want to do it..." Zach said to her as he wondered when she wanted to do this. Zach couldn't believe that she actually wanted to. Though since he was a virgin he didn't have any condoms to spare.

She smiles at him and nods. "I'll do it whenever your ready." She says to him softly as she finishes her lunch and sets the tray down on the floor.

Zach notice her put the tray down as he picked it up. Then he went back inside as he walked by her, "Well, I guess I am good and ready anytime then." Zach said as he didn't really pay attention to what he just said to her.

"After school then?" She says to him softly as she walks with him. She leans over to him and kisses his cheek. "Thanks alot for helping me in computer class." She says to him softly.

Blushing again he looks at her leave, "Your welcome..." Zach put up the trays as he headed for next class. The rest of the day was pretty boring as the final bell of the day erupted. Zach walked out of the school as he waited by a secluded part behind the school. "She texted me to come here..." Zach said softly as she wasn't anywhere to see. He stood by a bush as he waited.

She smiled as she walks up behind him. "Sorry gym last class." She says to him as she slips her arm through his. "My place is empty for now." She says to him softly. "Unless you want to play in the woods near my place?" She says softly to him.

Zach looked at her as he blinked, "Well, I guess it is whatever you want more." Zach said to her with a blush. She was probably getting a kick out of him blushing so much. Zach then grabbed hold of her furry palm.

She smiles softly. "Woods since my father can come home anytime he pleases." She says to him softly as she walks towards the parking lot. "You drive?" She asked him softly.

"Me? Nope." Zach said with a frown. "Why is it a far walk?" Zach asked her softly. Zach felt weird as they talked as if they weren't gonna be having full blown sex once they got there.

"Just checking since I do drive." She says to him softly as she guides him towards her car. She pulled out her keys and pushed the alarm button, disarming it. "Get in." She says as she pushed the unlock button and opening her door, getting in and shutting the door. She starts the car and puts her seat belt on.

Zach got in as she ordered and put his own seat belt on. Zach relaxed in the seat as he looked at her, "Nice car you got." Zach said to her as he thought her family must have been wealthy.

"Thanks, Mom's new husband bought it for me." She explains to him softly as she pulls out of the school and heads towards her house. "Dad is the Sheriff of this stupid small town." She says to him softly as she drives.

Zach looked at her, "Wow, aren't you lucky." Zach said as he watch the road go by. "So, how was the school you went last to?" Zach asked her as he kept his eyes on the road they past by. Zach then looked at her, "So, what are you into?" Zach said as it seemed he was full of questions.

She smiles. "It was an okay school." She says to him softly. "What I'm into, nothing really. I use to take care of my mom as she dates but now that she's married and moved to NY she doesnt need me to look after her like I use too." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom