Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy meets...Errr...Fox?(Mr.P x Foxy)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Zach sighed as he walked through the halls of Elmer High. Blue jeans swish swashed as he walked as they were complimented by his black short sleeve shirt. A zipper hoody was unzipped on him. His back pack hanged loose from one shoulder as a mix of people walked around him. His ears were covered by his brown messy hair when he overheard some kids talking. "Did you hear we got a new girl coming to the school. Get this, she is one of those Fox girls that been popping up around America." Zach blinked as he wondered about it. 'Eh, why should I care? Just another person that will find no interest in me.' Zach thought as he moved on. His first class was Game Programing. Sitting by the hall of the room he logged into the computer.

Bella walked into the game programing classroom with her plaid mini skirt and a white top that showed off her stomach. Her bag was over her left shoulder. "Bella, I'm new here." She says softly to the teacher as she hands him her schedule. She saw him nod and pointed to an empty seat near a boy. She smiles and takes her schedule back and goes sits down next to the boy he pointed at.

Zach saw the girl as she sat next to him. 'What are the odds? Seriously.' Zach remained silent as he typed at his computer. Though he knew why the teacher did it. It was for the fact he was the most intellectual here when it came to Game programing. Zach began today's assignment as he typed pretty fast. He given his own variation to the code he was using. Zach wondered if she was gonna talk to him or just do what people usually do and keep to themselves. Either way he didn't care far too much.

She leaned over to him and whispers softly to him. "Can you tell me what we're doing so I can start?" She asked him with a smile upon her lips. She looked at his face and thought he was cute. She moves her hand over her hair to get it out of her face as she waits for his answer.

Zach heard her sweet voice as he turned, "Huh, oh yea. First off we are using this program." He took her mouse as he double clicked on the icon for the program. "There is indepth notes on the teachers hard drive which you can access from here." He popped another screen up for the hard drive and then to the notes. "That should help you I believe." Zach said to her as he typed back on his computer.

She smiles as she watches what he did on her computer. "Thank you." She says to him as she saw he was finished and she went right to work. She knew about computer games and how they work, making her own a few times. She just didnt know what they were doing until she had the notes. She read the notes and went right to work.

Zach was done pretty soon as he test ran the simple game. Zach then saved it as he got online to a site that the computers didn't block. He was playing games on there as he relaxed. Zach thought she was pretty hot but, he wouldn't be saying that anytime soon. Zach looked at her as she worked. She seemed to have a good hang of it. Which meant she didn't need anymore help from him. That is unless she pretended to need help to get his attention.

She stuck her tongue out a bit as she worked and she was pretty fast about creating codes for the game. Her eyes moved over to him and smiles softly. "Thanks for helping me get started." She says to him as she saw him looking at her but her gaze went back to the scream as she saves everything she had done once she was finished. She was a fast worker when it came to computer games. She sat back and smiled more. "Piece of cake." She whispers to herself.

Zach looked at her as she was done quite fast, 'Hm, she is pretty good.' Zach said as he continued to play his game. Zach began to type surf wikipedia on various things he been checking out. Mostly it was video game releases but, there was some other things too. Zach skimmed through the entries as he placed his chin on his hand. "So....Where did you transfer from?" Zach asked finally out of curiosity.

"Phoenix, Arizona." She says to him softly as she watches him work on the computer. She turns back to her computer and pulls up the internet to check her mail since she was done. She smiles softly as she sees a email from her mom. She read it and wrote back. "Crazy." She says as she shakes her head softly as she typed away on the computer.

Zach blinked at her, "What is crazy?" Zach asked curiously as it interest him. Zach continued to type on the computer. Zach checked his mail too as it was just random junk mail which he soon discarded.

"My mom just hurt herself again." She says to him softly since she wasnt really paying attention at all to the email anymore. She looks over at him. "Would you like to do something after school?" She asked him softly. "Dont know my way around the town." She explains to him softly.

When she asked her question he blushed. "Wait you want to hang out with me?" Zach said as he didn't really believe it at first. Though she said she didn't know her way around town. "Oh, sure. I'll help you." Zach said to her as he felt weird that he'd be hanging with a girl that was clad in fur. Yet, it made her oddly hot. "Meet by the flag pole?" Zach asked her. "Oh, if you like here is my number if you need to text me anything." Zach got a piece of paper out and wrote his name and number on it.

She smiles and hands him her cell phone. "Easier way." She says to him softly. "Just type it in. Names Bella." She says to him softly as she looks at him while logging out of her email account.

Zach looked at her as she handed him her phone. Zach began to type his number then saving it under his name. "There." Zach said to her softly. Then he relaxed a bit, "So why did you come to this school anyways?" Zach asked out of curiosity. Zach looked at his screen as he logged out of his email too. He got bored with the internet so he logged out of his computer completely.

She takes her phone back and smiles at him. "Mom moved to New York with her new husband so I decided to come live with my dad. New York is too crowed for me." She says to him softly as she logged off the computer as well.

"Yea New York sure is." The bell rang as he looked at her, "Well, I guess I'll meet you either at lunch or after school then." Zach smiled as he then got his back pack. Soon enough he was seated in second period as it was boring. 'God why can't something eventful happen?' Zach thought to himself as he was close to falling asleep then and there.

She smiles softly and headed off to her next class. She already had a few naughty pictures of her in her cell so she found his name and sent her a few of them to his cell. She was hoping his cell wasnt on ringer so he wouldnt get in trouble. She had hers on vibrate.

Zach felt his phone vibrate as he looked at it. Then suddenly pictures of naughty things she had done popped up. He blushed instantly as he closed the phone. He felt himself get greatly aroused by this. Zach lifted his hand. "May I go to the bathroom?" Zach said as he quickly went out of the room and to the bathroom. He texted her back, 'Why did you send those to me??' Zach said. He couldn't help but, to look at them again. His pants got tight as he had a bulge.

She looked at her phone and smiled at what she read. She text back. Because that's what boys like to see. She sent it to his phone and looks up as if she's paying attention to the class.

Zach read the message as he sighed, 'Yea, but...you just met me.' Zach texted her as he waited for a response. Zach was forcing himself not to masturbate after seeing that.

She reads the text and smiles softly. Does it really matter that we just met? She asked him in her text as she keeps writing down notes from the class.

'Yes it does!...Well, I better get to class and out of this bathroom stall.' Zach sent to her as he stood up. Zach began to calm down to relieve his length. Finally it went back down as he opened the stall door. Though it might have not been the best idea to tell her that he wasn't in class. Cause, a. she could just do even more naughty things. or b. she could decide to 'visit' him.

Zach got back as he had to make an excuse why he was there so long. Zach got through the rest of the period and soon the others till Lunch was here. Zach got into the line of teenagers to wait for food. Zach still felt it was odd she did that. Was she flirting with him in the most perverted way she could think of?

Back
Top Bottom