Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy meets...Errr...Fox?(Mr.P x Foxy)

Zach listened to her as he frowned a bit, "That is kinda sad in a sense. Well, maybe I can help you find something to do." Zach said with a smile as his mind went away from sex for the moment. Zach then looked out the window as he sighed, "So, how did your first day go?" Zach asked her softly.

She smiles and pulls up to her dad's house, parks in the driveway. She turns off her car and looks at him. "It went okay. I could get use to the boys staying away but other than that it was nice." She says to him softly as she opens up her door and grabs her bag. "Do you want to come in for a few minutes while I grab a few things for us?" She asked him softly.

Zach looked at her for a moment as he nodded. Zach slowly got out of the car as he began to think about the situation again. She acted like it was normal. Like as if she did this all the time. Zach went to the door as he waited for her to open it.

She smiles as she walks up to the front door and unlocks the door with her key on her key chain. She pushes the door open and walks inside. "Let me run my things up stairs real quick." She says to him softly. "Make yourself at home." She says to him softly as she walks to the stairs and goes up them.

Zach sits down on the nearest couch as he waits for her. Zach didn't really want to get cozy since after she was done they were going out. Zach twiddled his thumbs as he looked at the ground. Zach felt horribly nervous about this. What if he was not good at this or she finds something bad about him.

She had set her things down in her room and grabbed a nice blanket, walks back to the stairs. She walks down them softly and looks at him. "Your not relaxed." She says softly to him as she descended the stairs and walks over to him. "Shall we go?" She asked him softly.

Zach heard her voice as he saw the blanket. Then he got up softly, "I am ready and I am just a bit nervous...First time...." Zach said to her with a blush as he then walked towards the door and opened it for her. Zach waited for her like a dog would for its master.

She smiles and softly blush at his words about this being his first time. "Oh, I see." She says as she walks over to the door and waited for him to follow her. "Need to lock up." She says to him softly as she reached for her key in her pocket and locks the dead bolt, puts the key back in her pocket. "Over there." She points to the woods across the street. "There is a lovely place in the woods heading in that direction." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom