Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feedback on my thread too please!

BunDance

Moon
So I've been here for a while now but have mostly struggled to find people to click with.
I've reached out to folks too but that's also a bit of an unresponsive venture so far.
NBx F or NB - Introducing a Space Rabbit for dominant partners so with that said, I could use some general feedback on my thread. Have I just missed the mark here? Should I really be trying to format it all more attractively? I like to think the content of it was people are after and, I don't think I'm really out there with my interests.

is it friendly enough?

Anyway, I need help because I'm just not getting anywhere right now.

• I suggest that you make sure that everything important is in first post. You have a lot of comments in bump-posts, but it's likely that people wouldn't read them. I usually expect bump posts to be simply that "bump". I accidentally noticed that you had something extra there.
  • I guess you had some specific ideas about sci-fi setting, maybe just looks, or maybe it's toys and something else. But you haven't expanded on it in your post. I'd recommend explaining. Also sci-fi is very vast place. It can be clean and slick like Star Trek or Mass Effect, Non-Offensive yet Used like Star Wars, or Grimm like Alien and much much more. I'd recommend specifying, or even adding images or references.
  • It's a bit too short for my tastes. Your likes are spread over entire post – would be nice to have them as a list somewhere. Limits too.
Otherwise I think it's fine, just need an oomph to catch an eye. In copywriting it's called "hook". Something to prompt people to write to you.

• I suggest that you make sure that everything important is in first post. You have a lot of comments in bump-posts, but it's likely that people wouldn't read them. I usually expect bump posts to be simply that "bump". I accidentally noticed that you had something extra there.
  • I guess you had some specific ideas about sci-fi setting, maybe just looks, or maybe it's toys and something else. But you haven't expanded on it in your post. I'd recommend explaining. Also sci-fi is very vast place. It can be clean and slick like Star Trek or Mass Effect, Non-Offensive yet Used like Star Wars, or Grimm like Alien and much much more. I'd recommend specifying, or even adding images or references.
  • It's a bit too short for my tastes. Your likes are spread over entire post – would be nice to have them as a list somewhere. Limits too.
Otherwise I think it's fine, just need an oomph to catch an eye. In copywriting it's called "hook". Something to prompt people to write to you.
updated my thread a little, want to take another look?

Ya'll can't handle this bun, that's what it is. Scaredy cats.

This bump stood out to me as a tad passive aggressive, not that I think it was the intention.

Other then that, may I suggest having an introduction before jumping right to what you want? Give players a soft non detailed look into the person behind the screen. Kinks you love and hate, as well as a simple hello this is me! This is what I generally look for. If you want an example, look at my search thread, the red link in my signature; Not to suggest you got to my level of detail I just have a habit of being eccentric sometimes lol. But it is a good way to show how you can be different and eye catching in my opinion. If I did a good job of it is debatable.

Edit: A good search thread is like a good opener or reply to an rp; You want to grab peoples attention and make them want to role play with you.

Back
Top Bottom