Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Small bun for big dom (switchy vibes)

BunDance

Moon
Beca Bunny Is a petite 25 year old Bunny futa. She works as a private security officer on space stations. Now if you don't want to do a sci fi setting we can move her over somewhere else. Generally she's tough, mouthy and flirty. A switch although I am only really looking for dominant partners at the moment. So she's a bit of a brat. If you're interested in the sci fi setting, it's straight forward enough and I can expand on it in DMs.

Things we can do
So I thought maybe I would give a few examples of RPs that could happen that's OC setting friendly for Beca.

• She's taking extended leave to travel and relax. Perhaps rethink what she's doing with her life. I'm thinking Beca's on a resort world for a vacation and meets your character.
  • There's an emergency on station and everyone has to bail in escape pods. There designed for one really, so it's a quite the squeeze when Beca's caught in there with you in all the confusion. Maybe they crash land far away on an uncharted world.​
Ways Beca can be played
  • Sweet and innocent, cute and adorable
  • Total brat, you've pissed her off and won't settle without being tamed or appeased
  • Horny, she's a rabbit.
  • Victim

Things I like to include (but aren't entirely necessary)
  • Age play (18 and over only tho)
  • Size play/differences
  • anthro theming - Playing on the species traits and tropes we like
  • BDSM
  • Feet - I like 'em and like my character's being played with too etc.
  • dommy bully themes

Most prompts will involve more solitary scenes so I'm not worried about a lot of more irrelevant characters. But if you're good at managing that sorta thing, we can discuss more versatile options. She's adaptable too, doesn't have to be in league with her setting.

Scary predatorial types or monsters are always fun for me but I don't need that specifically either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom