Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

〘 Agnes's Journal 〙

Character Moodboards

[ ♀ ] Female Characters

Serana Volkihar

Serana Volkihar

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

[ ♂ ] Male Characters

Grey

Grey

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

King Arcus Aerenhall IV
Arcus Aerenhall

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

Last edited:
Taken Ideas
Contemporary

2yyc.gif
J0V1.gif
TJw5.gif

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
FxF - Romance - Orientation Play - Sugaring - Modern Setting - Dub-Con (?)
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

$10000. That's how much YC, a financially struggling college student, was offered to accompany MC, a wealthy businesswoman, on a week-long trip to Paris. All expenses paid, no other qualifications necessary; she only needs to tag along and look pretty on the woman's arm, and do whatever she asks when they're alone in the hotel room. It's quite the offer, a chance to experience the Parisian lifestyle by essentially being paid to go on vacation. And with money making the world go round and the shadows of student loans stacking up, YC isn't in much of a position to argue, never mind the moral and ethical implications of selling herself for money.

There's one small caveat though; YC is straight as an arrow.

Still, she can grit her teeth and get through this, right? It's only one week. A one-time deal. An opportunity for her, a fun getaway for this woman. Love was never part of the plan.

Kinks: orientation play, public play, bondage, dominance/submission, light humiliation, teasing, sensory deprivation, forced clotheswearing, lingerie, hosiery, heels, leashes/collars, impact play, rimming, strap-ons, rough sex, scratching/marking/biting, aftercare, interracial (I like playing as and against Asian women), romance.

Some additional notes; I've never been to Paris, and will be writing based on some research from google and just winging it on most things. This is somewhat of a wish-fulfillment for me. I'm also open to playing with fantasy races. If you want a succubus in a business suit holding a leash, you simply need to ask.
FxF - Romance - Fantasy - Chastity - Exploration - Ass Play - Consensual

Two acolytes in an exclusively female paladinic order, best friends who grew up together and has been through thick and thin. They were given to the order as babies - now they are young women blossoming into adulthood, with everything that entails. The order holds chastity in the highest regard, even teaching them that their goddess-given powers would be lost if they were to lose their virginity. Yet, only penetrative sex is strictly forbidden, and there is an unspoken understanding that everything else is allowed, if taken place well out of sight. Some matrons even openly encourage relieving themselves so they can focus on their duties. So how do these friends go about exploring their sexuality and bending the rules to their needs?

Kinks: Pretty vanilla, all things considered. Ass play would be an integral part of this (rimming, fingering, spanking), along with vanilla stuff like scissoring and cunnilingus. I'd love it if footplay could be included. D/S elements can be included if desired. Lots of cuddly, giggly sex and sweet aftercare.
Summer of Love

✧ Summer of Love
[ Flower Child x City Boy ] [ F x M ]

{class differences, fluffy romance, 1967, small town, usa}

He's a privileged university student who has his entire life mapped out for him, visiting his grandparents for the summer to help take care of his terminally ill grandmother. She's a bubbly, free-spirited girl who's living the bohemian lifestyle, preaching love and acceptance in the small southern city she's lived in her whole life, working as a caretaker for the couple. The attraction is instant, but they might as well be polar opposites in their worldview and ambitions. Despite the obstacles, they try to make the most of what little time they have together before he has to leave for the big city again. Question is, does this summer fling end up meaning more to either of them than they ever planned?

Ideas: drug use, pillow talk, young, optimistic love, angsty possessiveness, rose-tinted nostalgic lenses, cute, cuddly vanilla sex, pet names, (risk of) pregnancy

Fantasy

a4bb6e4b93b9003b7c267d18c917276a.jpg
original.gif
850625a4fb9118e3b0b2a0b026543b74.jpg

MxF - Romance - Arranged Marriage - Harry Potter - Consensual

2021. Hogwarts is a different place from what it was when Harry Potter and the gang attended the school. Ever since Voldemort's demise, people have strived to come together as one, to wash away the prejudices that have plagued the wizarding world for so long. The notions of blood purity are now largely a thing of the past. There is respect and goodwill between the different houses, rather than animosity and competition. The whole school is, for the most part, a better place.

But there are always outliers. Some purebloods cling onto the old notions with a vice grip. They espouse their views to whoever would listen, and they have the wealth and power needed to keep on shouting. MC is part of one such family. The second son, the reject, the disappointment. Overshadowed by his overachieving brother, disdained by his parents. He doesn't excel academically, and he isn't socially adept; instead, he wastes away his years playing Quidditch and trying to injure himself. The last time he managed to do anything right was when he got sorted into Slytherin.

YC is the polar opposite. She's the daughter of two Muggleborn wizards, whose parents are professors teaching at the school. She's fierce, unafraid to speak her mind. A proud Gryffindor/A hardworking Hufflepuff/A cunning Ravenclaw. She's the type of girl who aims to have twelve O's on her NEWTs and become the Minister of Magic one day. Realistically, they shouldn't cross paths at all, much less fall in love. But love is strange, and blooms in the unlikeliest of places.

Even if it all begins with a loveless affair.

This one doesn't have a huge plot driving it and adding drama; I'm more interested in exploring the themes, characters, dynamics. A world where purebloods aren't in power anymore - hell, they might even be the ones being shunned for their past transgressions. Two characters from vastly different walks of life, with polar opposite drives and wants in their lives. An amalgamation of modern technology and fantastical magic, where people can text while studying from ancient tomes, and post funny Quidditch fails and whizzing frisbee trick shots on YouTube. I like to take canon settings and tweaking them to be uniquely 'ours', but the world-building can be as much or as little as we want.

The main idea in my mind right now is an arranged marriage kinda thing, where the school decides that there's no such thing as blood purity anymore, and to prove it, they pair up the last remaining purebloods with muggle-borns and half-bloods. MC and YC are paired up, naturally. MC comes from a prestigious family that has made significant contributions to the school's coffers, so of course, they offer up one of the brightest students in the year, YC. The pairings are experimental and can be broken off, but there's a societal pressure to stay together and actually get married after graduating, if only to show represent the unity of their kinds.

Themes: Romance, slow burn, bickering, lots of angst, cute fluffy stuff, repressed feelings, virginity, experimentation, jealousy, possessiveness, monogamy.

Kinks: Vanilla sex, oral, anal, rimming, tantric sex, hair-pulling, biting/marking, public teasing, aftercare, interracial (not the white/black pairing), make-up sex, sensory deprivation, imperfect giggly sex. Quite a vanilla list cause y'know, they're just students.
2.png
3.png
1.png

Devils live among us.
-inspired by the High Noon skinline from League of Legends.
At the height of the industrial revolution, travelers begin pouring into the untamed west, searching for fortune and prosperity among the unknown horrors of cruel and ancient world. It is a time of brave gunslingers and rotten scoundrels, inscrutable gods, fallen angels and savage demons.

|| What even is this? ||

I'm looking to build a world inspired by the High Noon universe from League, linked above. It's been a while since I've done some good back-and-forth worldbuilding, even longer still since I've strayed from my comfort zones of medieval fantasy and contemporary settings. You could say I'm a bit rusty. You don't need to be familiar with the universe in question or League of Legends - I'm only looking to borrow the aesthetics and themes of the world. Basically, it's a spicy mix of American Westerns and classic generic fantasy with a dash of steampunk and grimdark. It's a world where every character is out for themselves, where anyone can die to a stray bullet. It's a world of demonic cowboys, mechanical angels, naga saloon girls and minotaur sheriffs. The industrial revolution, dingy saloons, walkdowns, big-ass guns, edgy sun-baked heroes; you get the idea.

|| Plot ||

I don't have a plot in mind for this. That's something we'll have to come up with together. Ideally, this will be an adventure that follows the heroes from town to town, fleshing out the world and the characters as we go. The plot doesn't need to be complex and convoluted - we can allow it to develop as we go. I care more about the aesthetics and ambience, if I'm being completely honest.

|| Characters ||

We can go with in-universe canons or OCs. I'm also down for bringing in other League champs that aren't part of the High Noon universe. A few examples come to mind - Orianna could be the mechanical creation of a crazed inventor, now roaming the West with a newfound sentience. Sett could be the dashing rogue and bare-knuckle brawler frequenting the many saloons of the frontier. We could also do crossovers with characters from other games, like Red Dead, or Ashe and McCree from Overwatch.

I do have some ideas for pairings:

• Ashe and Ashe.
    • The High Noon Ashe and the Overwatch Ashe. I'm sure you can find some, uh, pretty interesting artwork on the internet for this pair.
  • Lucian and Senna.
  • A fallen angel seeking revenge against the demons, and desperado/a they enlist the help of.
  • A bounty hunter and their target (turned companion).
|| Interested? ||

Send me a PM, and we can talk things out in detail. Please check my F-list to see if our kinks match up, and my posting history to see my writing style. I'm willing to play both male and female characters, and multiple lead characters if need be. The only thing I won't do is MxM. I will write through threads (preferred) and PMs, and would greatly prefer to plot over Discord. And lastly, I would ask for patience and understanding, because I'll be quite slow on replies at the moment. Thank you for making it this far.
The Wolf and the Star

✧ The Wolf and the Star
[ Ashara Dayne x Eddard Stark ] [ F x M ]

{star-crossed lovers, angst. tragedy, fandom, asoiaf}

They met at Harrenhal as teenagers. They danced together as the lords schemed around them, her the gorgeous beauty that held everyone's attention, and him the awkward, lucky bastard that had everyone's envy. He 'dishonoured' her at the tourney, and the two of them made foolish promises towards each other, not knowing what lied ahead. Two years later they meet again when Ned returns the sword he took from her brother, who he had slain. What does she do when her old love comes back carrying her dead brother's sword? Does she hate him, curse him, scream at him? Does she eventually forgive him? What if Ned broke off his betrothal to Catelyn Tully for Ashara? What if Ashara didn't end her life and instead chose to be with Ned?

Ideas: broken promises, forgiveness, hurt/comfort, healing, therapeutic sex, tragedy, (risk of) pregnancy, lots of crying, light D/S elements​

Last edited:
WC Intro Post
why u hovering over here? >:)
What took you so long, name?

Here, come sit by the fire. We've been swapping stories and having a few laughs before we go out to explore the woods under the blue moon. You're just in time. Right now, you'll notice that your name is temporarily grey, which means you won't be able to access everything available to members, such as viewing profiles, starting PMs, and editing threads. To turn blue, you'll need to make three posts on the forums (excluding forum games) and wait a 24-hour period.

There's plenty of things to do while you wait, though! You can tell us a bit about the stories you want to tell by making a Request Thread - depending on the characters you want to play, you can post in Requests by Females, Males, or Non-Binaries. Or, you can join the cool kids over at General Discussions or Arts & Entertainment. You can even join in on greeting fellow new arrivals in Introductions!

Now, how about we get to know each other a little better?

[question]

But before we go prancing into the wonderous forest, be sure to read the site rules properly! I've heard the spirits here don't like naughty explorers! To guide you on your way, here are some super-secret links I've gathered.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our lovely staff members or ask them here! And most importantly, have fun! We'll see you around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom