Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tinkering with Toys (ThatOneGuy and I)

She was denied, and her Mistress explained why. Curasable woman having a conversation about emotions in a time like this! Still, she said nothing, and adjusted to the change of position, so she could still be of service.

She watched as her lover rammed that cock into her sister, and then grinned up at her when it was her turn to take it down her throat. Getting face fucked was a common enough event in her life, and she did love wearing the result. However, this idea of her Mistress being hurt by her actions left her unsettled. Unable to really enjoy this lovely abuse.

So she wrapped her arms around the larger woman’s ass, , and pulled her in hard...burring that shaft in her face until her nose was pressed into her Mistress’s flesh. Looking up at the towering woman, over her glasses, she fought what little was left of her gag reflex - swallowing to provide more sensation - but those doe eyes looking up pleading.

She was no match for Mistress Jayden, she had no illusions she could hold her in this position at all, it was just to get her attention. So she finally let go, and pulled her own head back, letting her saliva spill from her mouth, down to her sister’s spread legs below. Tears in her eyes, not yet fallen, both from emotions, and her self imposed gagging on her mistress’s shaft. “You must punish me more then. If I could have gotten her here without you - I would have. Delivered all in a bow and the drug regime started. I know you love family - so I wanted to give you what was left of mine. But a gift is supposed to be a surprise.”

She reached out to grab hold of the machine that generated the electric shocks - right where the wires that led into Julia’s suit attached. “Drove Five - Shock us for three seconds, please.”

She screamed - still looking up at her mistress at the jolt that lasted much longer. Julia did too - not that much could be heard with Victoria’s legs around her head.

Yes Jayden was all over the place and well this a prime example. Here she was getting her large cock sucked and here she was getting all emotional. Jayden gasps as Victoria took her hands and places them on her ass then pulls her forward. Jayden stiffens up and looks down as she pulled away. Jayden listens as Victoria went on to say that she should be punished more and she stated what she had planned. A surprise for her when it came to Julia, drugged up and in a bow. A splendid gift indeed. Now she felt like a bad person when it came to the things she stated.

Jayden tenses up feeling some of the shock on her latex covered cock and she looks down at Victoria again, “Well I humbly accept the gift my dear.” She tells her. She places one finger on Victoria’s back and moves it towards her plump ass, “You wanted to cum and well I guess now you get what you wanted… But don’t forget Victoria I will be merciless. Also be a dear and try not to kill her.” She spoke teasing the last bit.

Jayden got to Victoria’s ass and gives it a few slaps, “Hmm look at you so darn wet… From sucking cock and pussy. I have to say I did train you well.” Jayden says proudly. Jayden grabs her ass and spreads her cheeks and teases the tip of her cock against her entrance. Jayden moves her left hand from her ass to her hair and pulls her head back, “You and your lovely sister are going to be my magmun opus. The perfect obedient drones and horses.

You will be the envy of every Madam around London… They will want to hire… Use you and well… I have no choice, but to comply knowing how much money you will bring me.” She tells her as she slams her cock into her core.

Jayden howls in bliss as her cock dove right into Victoria’s drenched core, she slide with ease all the way to her cervix. She looks down and notices that she was about eight inches in as she bottomed out on her. While Jayden could easily push past that. She knew that she had to think about Victoria.. Jayden grunts as she pulls away and pushes back in and starts fucking her lover. She had to laugh as she knew that her juices were dripping all over her sisters face and coating her with a somewhat familial scent. Jayden throws her head back and moans, “Dear Gods! I am lucky!” She shouts.

She mewed in delight as Jayden slapped her ass, wiggling it again to be a continuing tempting target. It didn't take much, and her mistress expressed pride in how well she was trained. Then that experimental mishap of a shaft was pressed to her, and she pushed back as much as her Mistress pushed in.

The imposing Mistress said some other things, but Victoria was lost. She was getting fucked, and she loved it, with her sister right below, and perfunctorily lapping at her dripping mess. She’d teach her better, teacher to be an artist in that task. Her mistress deserved no less.

She was close already, but wanted to the moment to go on - knowing her Mistress was not quite there, she looked back, eyes heavy, lips curled in a wicked grin. “Fuck my ass Mistress...please?” She wanted Jayden to get lost in her - to stop fearing breaking her… to just take her pleasure and in turn give everything Victoria needed to be free as well.

Jayden trained her - but she pushed herself every day to do better. More. harder...filthier. Playing the mindless doll was easy - but she was the eager slut for her Mistress - not content to merely obey.

Jayden moans softly as each stroke brought her closer to release. Closer to releasing her potent seed inside of Victoria. Then she heard that she wanted to get fucked in the ass, Jayden had to laugh as she begged. Jayden had her fears that he cock would harm her, but here she was wanting to be used to the fullest extent. Jayden pulls her cock out of Victoria loving the wet sound that her cock made exiting the girl. Jayden smirks and got an idea as she walks back in front of Victoria. “You know something Vicky… Since you took your sisters breath away… I think it is only fair that your sister do the same to you.” She tells her. Vicky was a playful nickname that Jayden came up with that she used once in a while.

Jayden takes off the straps around Julia’s legs and then went around unlocking her arms. Jayden got back to Julia’s face and then leans down, “You are doing well… I am impressed. You are becoming compliant… Way faster then your sister… Stubborn sister you have here, but she came in line eventually.” She says out loud to tease Victoria. Jayden brought her hands up and slaps downward hitting Victoria’s ample ass. She went back to face Victoria and she smirks, “Oh dear me… I trained you so well,” She slaps Victoria’s face, “But I fuck whatever I want when I want. You want me to let go of my fear of breaking you… It seems… It seems that your methods are working… I could get used to this.” She tells her.

Jayden spits on Victoria’s face and then with her latex-covered left hand rubs the saliva all over her face. She hums a tune as she makes her way back to Victoria’s ass, “I keep forgetting… You love pain… Pain is pleasure to you. Pleasure…,” She pauses for a second or two, “Pleasure to you is whatever I can think off.” She tells her. She places her hands on her ass, “Why should I hold back! I was given this giant get to wreck women. To destroy and mold them to my vision.” She states spitting on Victoria’s ass.

Jayden shoves her foot long monster into Julia’s mouth and groans as she felt the tip of her cock all the way down her throat. Jayden shivers and starts moving her cock in and out of the wet hole. Jayden slowly pushes two fingers into Victoria’s ass, “There you go you dirty whore… You are getting fucked just like you wanted!” She shouts. She looks down with crazed eyes as her giant balls slapped Julia’s face, “Go on gag! Get my cock nice and wet! Now here is the fun part Julia! Take your sisters breath away!” She commands.

Victoria moaned at the loss...feeling empty. How her begging would result in her vision was… misplaced, she knew. Still, it was fun to see what tangent it would send her beloved mistress on. It turned out things were rearranged, she was mocked, spit on, and pulled about - throughout all she remained gleefully compliant and eager.

But it was Julia, the new whore! Who got the cock! Her upturned ass got only fingers… and she whimpered, pouted, and thrust her butt up to get more.

Meanwhile Julia gagged on the sloppy schlong below her. That scientific misplacement that should have been in her! She could only hear the wat gagging sounds from behind her, as her ass was not used nearly enough, and then Julia paid her first command with limbs free. The bitch wrapped her legs around Victoria’s neck and held her down, forcing her into her sisters’s crotch. Lips and tongue dutifully, automatically went to work, no matter how she fumed at the situation.

Victoria, even irked, was an expert, and was going to cause her little sister a whole new problem she decided. She was going to make this bitch cum like a fountain...without the ability or thought to ask permission. Let Mistress Jaden focus on her then!

Julia was nearly lost in a fog, the sex going on with her, around her… becoming more cohesive, and specific, vs a mere haze of sensations. She was no longer getting shocked...that was nice. Though the pain always faded away to...something else. The tall one kept mentioning her sister...and she wondered if she had to compete with her savior. Did she want to?

Most thoughts went away with a huge cock stuffed in her face, forcing her to gag. Sure, she’d been a whore, but this was quite the member. Men with dicks that big didn’t generally have to pay low level dock whores for service. Still, she tried, and then heard a command. Somehow, through the fog...she wanted to comply...wanted to do well. So she grabbed her sister, with arms and legs, and drug her down as far as she could. The blonde went right to work, making her moan around the shaft in her throat, and eyes roll back in her head. There was no way she could last long like this...and again found herself on the verge of an orgasms.

This new life was far better than the last. Whatever they wanted to do with her, she’d go along - happily. It was a serious improvement. Not that many coherent thoughts were going on, as her back arched, and her body tensed...every muscle shaking with the force of her release as she moaned and groaned around the pounding meat in her mouth - her cries were the only thing muted about the experience.

Jayden did notice how Victoria got now that she was denied and it was a remarkable sight. She was doing everything she could to entice Jayden to get her back in her, but Jayden was not going to be easily swayed by her actions. Then on the other hand Julia was paying attention to her cock. Julia was no doubt a good cock sucker and Jayden was almost close to orgasming herself and it dawned on her that she could play the role of evil, teasing Mistress. Jayden pulled out of Julia's mouth and she leans forward, "You have all the time to get reacquainted with each other," She strokes her face, "When your sister believes you have had enough, I have a surprise for you, now whether you are high or not is another question." She whispers to her.

Jayden made her way to the front, where Victoria's face was now in a head lock between her sister's face. She leans in and laughs, "Oh my dear lover... You are doing so well... Show your sister what it means to belong to me and after you are done... Please come to my room." She commands. Jayden moved away and then went to her Drone and she smiles, "Drone five... You are done here... I command you to get a similar outfit like yours and bring it to my office. Along with some toys of your choosing." She commands. The Drone nods and leaves to complete its task. Jayden looks back with her stiff rod between her legs and walks out of her lab. She laughs, "I wonder what they are going to do?" She asks herself

She made her way through the corridors and she made it back to her room and she quickly found her way to her throne like seat and she quickly started to wonder what the sisters were up to. The thought alone made the abomination between her legs twitch. She took a hold of it with her hands and she slowly starts to stroke the member. Jayden moans softly and went up and down a couple of times before stopping as Drone five came back in.

Jayden looks at the drone, "What did you get my slave?" She asks. The Drone looks at the items, "Latex suit, corset, heels, a mask, a helmet like mine. A few vibrators, some inflatable, some for the butt." She answers. Jayden points to the mannequin near her and the Drone fitted the items onto the mannequin or near it. The Drone stops and Jayden motions her to come to her. The Drone walks over and Jayden immediately unzips the zipper between the woman's legs, revealing a wet and needy core. Jayden laughs and pulls the vibrator out of her pussy and the woman moans.

Jayden tosses the toy to the floor and grabs the woman pulling her towards her. Jayden parts her legs and got the woman ready. Jayden pulls her down on her cock and the woman behind the mask moans. Jayden cups the woman's breasts and gave them a squeeze as she thrusts up and her cock following suit. The woman moans as Jayden just keep on thrusting the woman's moans only enticing her to go faster, harder, and as rough as she could.

Her mistress left...and left her in charge? To deal with Julia, teach her, then return to her Mistress. Until then, the fucking droen go the attention.

“Yes Mistress,” was still all that fell from her mouth, as she watched the two leave, and then got up off her sister, and unlocked her from the seat. “Get up, then go unlock your friend Mai, while I gather things.”

She too made a selection of toys from the lab, placing them on a cart and then left to the other lab… the one where the chemicals were developed. She selected two different drugs and then returned to find the girls unbound and standing in the room, but with little discipline. “Of for fuck sake, stand like you are useful.” She proceeded to tell them what positions to hold, and for when and what purpose, and what commands.

Satisfied with their initial training, and still horney as fuck, Victoria, returned her attention to the items on her rolling cart. “Life here is about pleasure. Mistress’s first, but you will come to know your own through that service.” She selected the first drug, a simple pill, as injections were so...not her thing. “Julia. You are to be Mistress Jadien’s greatest creation. The perfect sex doll. Capable of any task, able to please anyone, in any manner. In many ways you will exceed what I can give her. As such, you are the greatest gift I can give her. I do hope you enjoy such a life - but I will not hold back due to our blood. I saved you, and gave you away. That is my love. Mistress Jayden comes first in all things - you should adopt a similar priority.”

Handing her the pill, “this will help you on your journey. The very newest mix - take it, and go put on that hood, and stand at the ready position over there.” She watched her redhead sister nod and comply. The hood in question let the redhead pull out her hair into two pigtails that she figured Mistress Jayden would find adorable. That complete, she turned her attention to the petite Asian woman.

“You, it seems, are mine. So I will share my duties with you. As we take different pills. They heighten our minds, and our libedo. You too will be a needy slut for our Mistress - though it seems you may have to rely on me for any relief. I am not yet sure what our Mistress truly wishes there. Until then - you must be morphed to the proper tool - and I think stand out a bit.” She grinned.

“Strip, and put on the green suit and hood.’ That hood had room for one pony tail, and Victoria looked forward to the green suit and black locks being the only thing that distinguished this woman from the others. She handed Mai the pill she herself took, and then pointed at the cart. “Mai, your new name is Jade. Our Jade toy. Now Jade, go fasten that cock gag to Julia’s face, lock her hands behind her with the cuffs, and take a seat. Julia will then fuck you with it until you’ve cum at least six times.”

When both women were in position, Victoria came to them with collars, similar to her own, and locked them on, then with a lead locked them to each other, and then another down to the chair Jade was in. “Tell me you understand your lives here with MIstress Jayden, and I can go to her.” Julia nodded, as her mouth was presently occupied, and Jade moaned a yes.

Satisfied she’d followed her Mistress's instructions, she too chose to get ready. A quick trip to her small quarters, she ditched the latex dress of her more formal duties. With a grin she got into the more appropriate uniform of her Mistress - though not solid black like all the other drones. Instead she dressed herself in a pewter latex catsuit, including hood and accessories., and her brown leather and copper corset, and boots. One of her favorites to be totally played with - her turn as a doll, but not as mindless as the others.

With a bag of matching toys and restrains, she strut into Mistress Jayden’s quarters, and watched her fuck Drone 5. Her eyes bright, but otherwise expressionless, she moved, set the toys down yet very near her Mistress, and took a seat. Legs crossed, heeled foot dangling; she sat patiently for her turn.

Jayden moans as she watches Julia enter the room, the Drone on her cock was panting, shivering, and moaning in pleasure. Jayden thrusts once more and she moans as she releases her seed into the woman. The girl had her own orgasm and Jayden laughs. She pulls the girl off her cock and tosses her to the side. Jayden did not seem to care about the woman, which was not true at all but appearances mattered. Well Julia knew she was not a callous and cold-hearted woman, but those around her did not know she was kind and caring. If her enemies feared her that was the intent.

Jayden kept her legs parted her cock in full view, erect and ready for more. She smiles at Victoria, "You know I am surprised you are here rather quickly... I figured you would have lots of fun with the Asian woman and your sister for longer than," She looks at the watch on her desk, "A few minutes." She admits. She crosses her arms and smirks, "What do you think about our newest additions, do you think they are welcome additions or should we toss them to the side... I am aware I am asking you this knowing full well that one of the two is your sister." She informs her.

Jayden truly valued Victoria's opinion and while Jayden did have the final say Victoria was in integral part of her decision making process. Jayden took a deep breath and looks down at her cock, "Are you just going to stare at it... Or do something about it?" She asks,

Julia watched, impassively while her mistress finished with the drone, and discarded the practically empty woman to the ground. She would have to look at her records to even remember the woman’s former name and where they got her - but an empty shell that gets fucked and does chores was certainly a better life…they all were. This was a rescue of sorts for nearly all of them - and why she loved her Mistress so much.

Tilting her head she then nodded. “They will be perfect. I just gave Julia the latest mix, and set her to practice on my pretty new Asian. I am calling her Jade, by the way. She can help with the duties around here…and free up my time to focus more on my glorious Mistress…” She said with a wicked smile.

Standing she slowly strut over to the imposing woman, and continued talking. “Julia will be your greatest achievement - and she knows that is her future. Jade is a fun thing to play with - thank you - but I’m not feeling very…dominant… at the moment.” She stepped over Drone 5, casually, stopping to roll her over onto her back with her heeled boot. A pretty thing to look at, black doll splayed out on the floor, then continued on to Mistress Jayden’s chair.

She simply climbed into Jayden’s lap, knees spread, and straddled the cock her Mistress alluded to. Her suit had built-in sleeves - condoms, so there was no need to unzip anything - she was ready for any penetration - but held back. Her hands, already in leather and copper cuffs, moved to her Mistress’s face, cupping it and leaned in for a long, needy kiss.

When she pulled back, eyes sparkling, she grinned. “Play with me tonight? Your drones… your projects… make them wait, and use the fuck out of me. Please…?” she gave a pouting look.

While it didn't seem like it Jayden was a good listener and she stood there looking imposing as Victoria mentioned that Julia was given the new drug and was seeing to the pleasure of the other girl whose name was now Jade. It seemed that the plan for Jade was to take over Victoria's duties so the two of them could have more time together and honestly the idea was not bad sounding. When Victoria told her that her sister was going to be the great achievement, something in Jayden wondered if that was true.

Jayden watched as she made her way over making sure that Drone 5 was okay. Jayden watches as she got to her and climbed on top of her, knees spread, straddling her cock and ready to go. Jayden smiles as Victoria asked if she could be played with. That her projects take second fiddle to the two of them. She begged to be used and the way she begged. Jayden knew she could not resist.

"You know my dear Victoria... I don't deny that I have great experiments, but my best creation isn't even of my making. Well you could say I had a hand in it." She admits as she takes a hold of her cock. Jayden grabs her cock and slams it into Victoria's aching hole with a smile on her face. "I would say my best project if you can call it that is you," She slowly starts thrusting and moaning, "You got behind all the coldness, emptiness." She says in between moans. Her thrusts got rougher and fast, her grip on her waist only got tighter, "Fuck this vagina was made for me! Come on Victoria put some effort into it!" She commands with a laugh.

Victoria, now looking every bit like another drone, in a gunmetal gray suit and hood, groaned in a very human voice as that cock slammed into her. The smile and satisfied sigh that came next was all the soft emotion she wanted to show. Yes, her Mistress was opening up, calling her the real greatest achievement, but victoria was not in the mood for sappy. She could relish a high from that every other moment. Now - she had to earn such praises - especially as she was called into putting some effort in.

That smile got wider, and she slammed her hips down, burring that shaft inside her brutally. It hurt, and she loved it. “I’m your toy now. Fucking use me hard. Every dirty thing you want from a drone… make them watch how a woman really wants this.” She panted while riding her Mistress hard and fast.

And then she had an even more wicked thought. “Make me your entertainment. Make me please those empty bitches. Make them fuck me into oblivion just for your amusement.” she cried out, hands on the back of the chair, head tossed back as she moaned, then forced herself to look back down, meeting Mistress Jayden’s eyes. “May I cum for you? I’m so close…” she said, with desperation in her voice.

Jayden went as hard as she could as Victoria let it be known that she was a toy for now and how she wanted to be used. She wanted to have done to her everything that she would do to her drones. Making them watch how they were meant to be treated. Jayden licks her lips as Victoria went on to say that she wanted to be the entertainment. She wanted to please the drones and the idea of them fucking her for her own amusement was pleasant in her mind. Jayden did not know if she could resist such a request.

Jayden gave an upper ward thrust into Victoria's core and she laughs, "Well when you ask so nicely how can I refuse such a request my dear Victoria." She tells her. She looks at one of the Drones and she leaves and returns after a few minutes with a strap on around her waist. Jayden laughs and slowly fucks Victoria with a smile on her face, "Hmm where should I have this Drone fuck you, Victoria?" She asks with a giggle. Jayden moans feeling Victoria's pussy on her cock and Jayden points the Drone to get behind Victoria.

The Drone did as told and then slowly pushes the fake phallus against Victoria's asshole. She slowly pushes the toy into her and then with a smile on her face Jayden starts to slowly speed up the speed of her thrusts.

Permission did not come - and so her face twisted in frustration and ecstasy. But more things did happen, a lovely distraction as the fucking continued. The drone left - but returned in short order with a strap on. She smiled - and hooded as she was, only her eyes and lips exposed, that smile was even more pronounced.

When Number 5 was behind her, and slowly stuffing a large toy up her ass, Victoria, the now pewter colored play thing, moaned in delight. Then she got it from both of them, and life had seldom felt better.

Her slick head tossed back, her blond hair hidden - just another drone, though just a little different. Hands on the back of the chair she rode both cocks that rammed into her, moaning and screaming her joy for all to hear.

That was until it all became too much, and she tossed her head back down to look her mistress in the eye, a best she could as her body was rocked by the double pounding, “Please…” was all she could utter.

Jayden did have to do much of the work, but she gave the occasional thrust to let the two know that she was indeed having her fun. Beneath the two, Jayden just sat there watching as Victoria's body arched in pleasure and both hands on her throne like chair in order to have some sort of balance. Yes, she had denied her and she was going to still deny her, she wanted to be used and well that was what was going to happen.

Jayden took a moment as Victoria's head slumped down and her body rocking back and forth from the pounding. Jayden heard her asking nicely for release. Jayden moans softly as her cock twitches in the woman. Jayden couldn't believe the unmitigated gall on Victoria. She grabs the back of her head and pulls her back, "You wanted to be a toy remember you naughty girl," Jayden slaps her face, "You are not getting treated any better... You know that they don't cum until I do." She reminds her.

Jayden touches her luscious lips with her left-hand fingers, "Now with that being said my dear... If you want that orgasm, you better get to work." She says teasing her with a giggle.

The slap to the face was welcome - pushing her back from the edge just enough. Her head bounced as she slammed herself down onto her Mistress’s cock, no longer worried about keeping rhythm with the drone slamming into her ass. She grunted with each brutal impact, tits saying, mouth agape from the effort. Her body tightening up from pleasure and pain, knowing that would squeeze Mistress Jayden’s cock like nothing else.

Drones could get fucked… Victoria loved to control her body to be the very best fuck. Not just a piece of rubber coated meat that takes it. Something that responds…makes it better.

Other than her own sister, this had always been her gift to this great woman.

Countless repetitions of this, her legs straining with the effort to furiously fuck her Mistress, left the pewter clad Victoria a panting mess in Jayden’s lap, eyes rolling back as she pressed on… almost ignoring the drone behind her that absently tried to keep pace.

Jayden did notice the commitment on Victoria's part as she relentlessly went up and down on her cock trying to get her to cum and with each thrust, Victoria was getting closer to the task completion. Jayden laughs softly when the Drone tried to keep pace. Jayden had to give it to this Drone it was doing a well enough job that it called for a reward, but at the moment she didn't have one, but she was sure that she could come up with one.

Jayden moans as Victoria went on and then just slumped over and Jayden laughs grabbing Victoria by the hips and she starts to thrust as fast as she could and as hard as she could, "I am so close Victoria and you may now cum." She tells her with a hint of sweetness in her voice. She looks back at the Drone and the Drone knew the look well. The look Jayden was giving her told her that she was not to stop. The Drone started to go faster and harder not caring if she slumped over her task was the only thing on her mind.

Jayden laughs truly enjoying the action before her. Each thrust garnered a moan and each thrust and moan drove her towards the edges of an orgasm. Jayden grunts loudly and lewdly letting Victoria know that she was close. Jayden thrusts one final time and she moans loudly as her cock was deep into her lover's core. Jayden groans and feels her cock twitch as her seed flowed into Victoria. Being that she was different, having a cock had its advantages namely that she had a lot of stamina to boot. Jayden groans as her cock twitches in Victoria as a torrent of her seed kept filling her up. Jayden stops after a minute or two and then looks at the slumped Victoria.

"You got what you wanted Victoria... Now I am frenzied and want more." She informs her. She gives the Drone a look and the Drone leaves. "I have had you in my chair my love... Where else shall we make love?" She ponders wondering if Victoria would have any input.

She howled in delight from the abuse, loving every merciless thrust into her - but more, she loved hearing her Mistress. The confession that she was close, and as such, Victoria could cum with her. Her rubber clad face smiled wide, as bliss filled her; physical and emotional. She satisfied this woman again, and for that she could enjoy herself as well. It made her scream in ecstasy, body tossed between the two ramming into her, until she was left spent.

She hardly noticed the drone pull the strapon out of her ass, much less leaving the room.

Her mistress inquired about where to make love next, and Victoria, clad so similar to a drone still, and she smiled wickedly. “Make love later - when you’ve used your toy for all it’s worth, and it can do not but lay there and take whatever you deem fit - brutal or kind. For now Mistress - enjoy your Toy.” She got a sinister glimmer in her eye as an idea came to mind.

“Might I suggest a demonstration? If my Mistress will excuse me for a moment, and join me in five minutes in my favorite room…” That room, of course, was near the top of the ship, with a great view out into the world as they flew, with huge arching windows…. And every bit of bondage devices Mistress Jayden deemed fit.

Definitely her favorite room, and certainly something she could fetch the two newcomers to join on.

Jayden had to laugh as Victoria mentioned that love making was for later. Right now, she wanted to be used as a toy and all that came with it. Brutality was what she was after. It was a moment later and Victoria was gone after telling her that she should wait five minutes. Jayden really did like it when she made it a game to figure out what she had planned. Jayden was curious as she waited as asked.

It was the five minutes that Victoria had asked for and she knew exactly where she would be and she quickly made her way to the head of the dragon, the only place that she knew where she would be, but being the fun-loving girl that she was she made a trip around the ship. Eventually getting to the head. She walks up to Victoria and smiles, "Well I should have known you would be here. So what do you have planned?" She asks nicely and with a smile.

Running about in a flying airship in ridiculous heels was a hazard Victoria managed well. But five minutes was not a long time, so running was, in fact, needed. She first went to the ‘drone locker’ , a dorm of sorts for the drone girls, and fetched them all. Next was back to the lab to unlock the two new women, and bid them to follow along as well.

With all these in tow, she made her way up to the shot she loved. So many windows, and so much gear! She had each of the 6 black drones stand by one of the bondage furnishings - ready to assist in any way.

Jade was told to assist their Mistress in any manner needed - in case something more complex was required.

As for Julia - Victoria grinned, and led her to the back of the room. Here she was locked to the wall, spread eagle, and gagged. Victoria leaned in to kiss her Sister, over and with the Gag, and grinned at how odd and fun that felt from the other side of this situation. “You’re only goal is to watch, and see my heartfelt love of this - and embrace that into your heart to be better at it than me as soon as you can. You will be her best bit of work - a creation beyond the rest of us. But Jade and I will remain more… human. You are hers now - but this little show is as much for you as it is our Mistress. Do enjoy.”

She had Jade stand by a cart full of fun toys and devices, while she, herself took position in the center of the room, knelt down, hooded head bowed, and hands on her knees, palms up. A true position of submission.

As Mistress Jayden walked in, she could not help but smile, but kept her head down until addressed. Only then did she look up, and then around to the cross, the saw horse, the chairs, the cages, and other equipment, and back to her towering Mistress. “Mistress, I’d like a challenge - will you use me, or have me used by your drones or Jade, in each of these. A proper demonstration of what Red over there can look forward to in her new life.”

She grinned wider, eyes sparkling with mischief, “And I can remind you that the willing and eager to collude should have a place in your life.” With that she offered up the leash she had clipped to her brass and bronze collar, eager as ever.

Jayden looks around noticing the cross and the saw horse and the other chairs and cages. She listens as Victoria stated she wanted a challenge. Jayden could use her drones, the toys anything on Victoria. The ideas coming into her head where perfect. Jayden looks at the collar and then pulls her up with ease, "So, this was your grand plan I got to say I like it, but I don't know where to start..." She trails off. Jayden pulls her towards one of the chairs, "Maybe this chair... It will fuck you and shock you," Jayden leads her to the next chair, "Or maybe this one... This one will make you learn how to suck cock while you are being fucked... Maybe I should put you in one of these." She informs her.

She gives Jayden a look and she pushes Victoria into the chair and she then walks over to Jade. She strokes her face and smirks, "Well I must say she did a well job with you. Now go get her ready... Align the machine to her woman hood and then I will have the honor of having her mouth or maybe you will my dear." She teases.

She was led to a fun device, and relatively new. She’d never been in it, but Drones had been left in it for hours. It could be reconfigured in several ways, so that the one bound to it was continually fucked, but also their head could be forced back and forth, to service a dildo that could be mounted nearby. Forever fucking and sucking.

Now it was her turn.

She sat, waiting for Jade to come over and secure her to it. Wrists, mid arm, waist, thighs, and ankles all had brass restraints which were quickly locked. The machine below was aligned to her cunt, and the tip of the large fake cock was positioned so teasingly close…

Then her hooded head was fitted to the leather and brass harness, which had the other piston behind her. The whole chair could be tipped in various angles… tipping her back to take a cock that way, or forward leaning over. Anything was possible… it thrilled Victoria to no end.

Jade, as she was now called, realized that praise from this imposing, and clearly insane woman, meant good things for her. The drugs were also working, so she was easing into this new life - but still, it looked like the woman in the great suit, the blonde that had picked them, was fucking nuts too. Still, she did as instructed, and bound the woman, getting her ready for what looked to be a really fucked up evening.

Julia, now being called ‘Red’ by her sister, could do little but to look on, watching the enthusiasm her gray clad sister carried on for what might be deemed something sinister by others. It was terrifying, but she was still coming down off her other orgasms, and the drugs coursed through her. Terrifying was somehow also… arousing. More so than back in the brothel, certainly.

BUt she was to be a creation beyond her lost sister… something more eager, and less human. Why, she wondered, did that not seem to bother her? Was it the drugs, or having given up on happiness so long ago?

Jayden watches intently as Jade went on to secure Victoria in the chair and Jayden noticed the thrill on Victoria's face. The ecstatic look on her face just proved to Jayden that her work was indeed something to look into. Jayden looks at the chair that Victoria was on and she closely and noticed that arm rest had enough room and that gave her an idea. She looks over at Jade and walks over to her. She strokes her face and smiles, "Well it seems Victoria is having fun with you." She mentions nicely.

"I want you," She points to Jade and then the chair, "I want you to hook Red here into this one and I want you to get them as close as possible." She commands. Jade did as she was told and she took Red and set her up in her chair. Jayden looks over at Jade and without having to be told Jade moved away. Jayden took the brass restraints and started to lock them starting. with her ankles, then working her way up to the thighs, waist, mid arm and wrists. Jayden grabs the little pads from the table and she laughs as she unzips the suit and places them on Red's breasts. She unzips her suit around her crotch area applying another few pads on her thighs. "You know I am going to have fun with the two of you... Maybe I should have you by my side just like your sister. Twins by my side that can please me whenever I want." She whispers in Red's ear. Jayden went behind the chair Red was strapped in and turned some dials and she giggles, "You should be getting a mild shock here soon Red." She shouts.

Jayden went back to the front and lined up the toy between Red's legs and it started to move upward and downward. Jayden laughs as it pushed itself all the way into the woman and then out only to repeat. Jayden looks over at Victoria who was having the same fate. "Perfect." She says out loud. Jayden looks at the arm rests and wondered where she should set her feet. She takes a deep breath and got ready for action

Jayden got her left foot on Victoria's right arm rest and she followed it up by her right foot on the left arm rest. Jayden looks back as her rock hard cock right in front of Victoria. "Look closely Red because this is what you are going to be doing." She says looking back at Red. Jayden pushes her cock into Victoria's mouth and with one thrust she got it all the way to the base. Jayden throws her head back in pleasure, "Oh my.... Two mouths are better than one." She says out loud. She slowly pulls her cock out enjoying the wet plop sound coming from her mouth

She gracefully moves to Red's chair and she smacks her face with her large cock, "I wonder will you let your sister one up you or are you going to take all twelve inches all at once... This is a very interesting development. Will the sisters try to outdo each other or will they come together to accomplish a mutual task." She says out loud. Jayden pushes the first four inches with ease, after a minute she pushes forward getting the next four into Red's lovely mouth. IT was inches ten, eleven and twelve that were trouble. "Come now Red. Don't disappoint me." She says with a sinsnter laugh.

Jade followed her new Mistress’s instructions. Or her Mistress’s Mistress…or something. Clearly the imposing woman with the cock was the one most in charge here - and so she obeyed. As it turned out, wearing shiny shit and doing a few tasks was nowhere near as terrible as her life had been not so many hours before. Sure, she was binding a friend, who’s fate seemed to be a bit worse than her own - but still, an improvement.

She completed the task and stood back to look on, ready to serve, but also watch this very odd dynamic.

Victoria looked, as best she could at her new Jade leading her sister over and locking her in place beside her. She smiled and winked at her sister, simply ‘Red’ now. She moaned as toys were inserted into her, and her eyes lit up as the same was done to her sibling. Then came the real treat. Getting used and abused!

Jayden’s cock hit the back of her throat without mercy, and Victoria, knowing her place well, did nothing to resist. Nothing to hide her honest reactions. She gagged a bit, tears welled in her eyes, and she kept her gaze on her mistress the entire time. When the Dominatrix withdrew, she sucked that shaft until it was out of reach. Panting, drooling, and grinning, she saw that same shaft get slammed in dear sister’s face. She couldn't have been more proud…

Red… as she was coming to understand the name, did nothing to resist her new predicament. The woman now known as Jade, a former co-worker and co-victim, helped place and bind her, and she just sat there… allowing wasn't the right word, but she was passive in the event. She listened, and felt pads get placed on her skin, toys inserted into her, and the tall one spoke - but she remained silent. That was until the shocks started - she let out a yelp of surprise… but found she could tolerate the shocks.

Then her sister… her savior perhaps? Took that disturbing cock on their Mistress to the hilt. Next, it seemed was her own turn, and she simply opened her mouth and let it happen. She took gagged a bit…but less so than her Sister. No tears. Just big doe eyes staring up at her new owner.

Back and forth it went, and it seemed clear Red, between the shocks at least, was more than content to serve this purpose.

Jayden went back and forth between the sisters and how could she not, each time she got her cock sucked it elicited a loud moan from Jayden. She was loving this. One was eager to please and the other had no say in the matter thus she just went along for the ride. Jayden was more than pleased and she figured that she could toy with the sisters. She stood in between the girls and watches them closes as her stiff cock was between them. "Come now ladies who wants my cock more." She states with a laugh. She watches the girls struggle to get to her cock, Jayden gasps as the chaired moved a little and Jayden gasps worried about falling, but he had work to do.

Jayden goes back on the offensive and shows her cock down Victoria's throat, she could hear the toys moving in the girls and that only fueled her even more. "Who is going to get my seed? Is it going to be you my dear Victoria," She moves over to Red, "Or will it be you my dear anointed Red?" She asks calmly and with a smile. She moans loudly as she went back and forth between the girls and she knew her orgasm was close and one of them was going to be blessed.

“Fuck yeah! Take that cock! That’s your life now, worship this woman, cherish every fucked up thing she does to you. Be her devoted fuck toy!” Victoria ranted when not getting face fucked herself. Back and forth. Sloppy gurgling sounds as her throat was violated, to gasping for breath to ‘cheer’ on her sister’s perverse use.

She knew her Mistress, enjoying them both like this would mean she came soon, and she was torn as to who she wanted to get that blast of cum more. “Use your throat you cunt. Make her Cum, make her blast you with her gift,’ the encased blond ranted, and sure enough the victim in Red complied.

Red listened to her sister’s ranting, but only gasped for air when it was not her ‘turn’. When it was, she simply looked up at her new Mistress, big eyes staring up into those of her owner. No complaint, no resistance. Not the perverse glee of her sister either - just acceptance. Submission to the moment.

She followed Victoria instructions, swallowing, using her throat to further please the amazon that was fucking her face. She tried gulping down the load, as best she could - but then found the shaft removed from her reach and instead was drenching her hooded face in thick cream.

Victoria cheered on. ‘Red’ just looked up at her Mistress. “Thank you.” She said meekly. She would never be the flamboyant one like her sister. But she knew she was meant for something else. A toy. A project. She accepted this fate. It was better than getting beaten by another fat bastard. The drugs were better. And this outfit…it felt like armor to her. A doll didn’t need to worry about shit. Just be pretty. If this was what counted as pretty with her new Mistress, who was she to complain?

Besides, the drugs were working…and the suit itself started to feel… comfortable. Natural. A part of her.

Back
Top Bottom