Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tinkering with Toys (ThatOneGuy and I)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Since Jayden was a little girl, her parents always taught her that those that did nothing were bound to fail in life. That instilled a need for action in Jayden’s mind. Jayden loved her research and would send her mentally unstable assistant Victoria to make acquisitions, purchases. Victoria spoke with grace and ease when it came to the things Jayden sought after. Victoria was a perfect conduit for her wants and desires. The one thing that she took personally was people going back on already made deals. People going back on their word. She despised it , it made her sick to her very core and matters such as this, she handled in person.

Jayden was already sitting in her cart with Victoria by her side. The cart was being pulled down through the street by some of her ponies. Jayden was wearing a black saloon girl skirt that exposed her large legs revealing her latex pants and matching knee high boots. She was also wearing a long white latex shirt under her black corset. Her silver family coat of arms dangling around her neck. Her guns at her side. Her sword sitting right next to her. She watches closely as the girls trotted down the road. The clicks of their hoof boots pleasant sounds to Jayden’s ears. Jayden sighs, “I don’t want to be here Victoria… How long have you been working for me… Going on seven years right? I rather be in my lab working on my drugs. My suits. But some asshole has decided that the deal we agreed upon was not suitable for him because he found someone that was willing to pay more… That annoys me…” She tells her as her horses came to a stop.

Jayden grabs her sword and jumps off and looks at the gentlemen manning the door. She looks back at the four panting horses. She pulls out a bill from under her corset and hands it to the boy, “See to it that my horses are given water. Affection.” She states. The boy takes the large bill and runs off to find a bucket to do his given task. She looks at the henchmen through her red lensed round glasses. She pulls out her silver gun and aims at one of the men and fires. The guy groans as he got shot blood splattering all over Jayden’s body. Jayden fires again killing the guy more blood splattering over her. She quickly aims at the second man. “Take me to your boss!” She shouts.

The man leads her inside and Jayden follows closely, “Miss Jareau, a pleasure…” The older man states. Two loud bangs echoed through the empty brothel. “Don’t give me that shit!” She shouts. She looks at the guy next to the corpse bleeding on the chair. “You just got a fucking promotion now sit! We have business to discuss. Or we don’t and you get the last two bullets in the chambers.” She states. The young man sits across from Jayden, “What can I help you with?” The young man asks. Jayden puts her gun on the table and takes a breath, “Victoria… a handkerchief please.” She says quietly. “Young man I promised your father that I would save his business and that it would cost him a couple of girls and I would have a ten percent share in profits… Now it has come to my attention that someone said he would do the same and at a lower percent. Now what type of woman would I be if I let a deal fall through… While I could just kill you all with ease as you can see… I feel it prudent to see if I can salvage any part of this deal.” She spoke.

The young man pondered what to say, he took a look at Jayden and saw a soulless being capable of anything. “I believe we still have a deal.” He answers. Jayden grabs her gun putting it slowly into the holster. “Victoria… Give the man his money… Sorry for the death of your father, but where are your girls?" She asks.

The young stood up and dusts himself off and Jayden rose as well, “Please follow me.” He spoke. The young man lead Jayden to the dungeon and Jayden looks around, “Victoria who are we looking for again?” She asks as she looks around

Victoria watched the world go by, listening to her employer, Mistress, and really - whole world. She knew the rant well, and it seemed this always happened to men. Men who made bargains with other men, in order to not deal with women. So she also knew what was likely to happen.

The cart came to a stop, and the four women dressed in head to toe latex, and pony outfits stopped with precision. Victoria was glad - a sloppy stop made her mistress even more sour, and they really didn’t need that today. Especially today.

Several dead bodies later, and she handed Mistress Jayden the requested handkerchief, but also had out a towel and was wordlessly wiping down her lover and Goddess before she was asked who they were looking for.

She tossed the bloody rags on top of the body of the previous owner and followed them down to various cells. The whole thing turned her gut - even Mistress Jayden’s horse-girls were treated better than this. “I trust that as the new owner, the quality of life for these women will improve. I would hate to have to report back to Mistress Jayden here that her business investments were so... neglected.” She threatened that man as they walked.

She stopped in front of a cell, the occupant having caught her eye. “This one.” She said simply, and stared inside. A redhead in a pretty dress, but obviously strung out on drugs and withdrawal slouched inside. “Julia. Get up. You are saved by the Glorious, and Benevolent Mistress Jayden Jareau - Genius Inventress.” She looked to the new young owner, “This one, and the next more addicted girl you have.”

She came back around to stand behind her Mistress. Even in heels she was nowhere close to her height...and Victoria loved it that way. Practically raised by this woman once her own house ‘mysteriously burnt down’ at the age of 12. Mistress Jayden kept her safe, and relatively sane - and very far from her ‘projects’ until Victoria was of age. She proved brilliant at math, and logistics, and once graduated from university at the age of 18, became the woman’s assistant - and not long after that, submissive, devoted lover. Looking up, she beamed with pride, “It’s her Mistress. Thank you!”

She had told Mistress Jayden about her long lost sister who ran away. Careful hunting in their travels led to information as to where she was now - and thus their trip through London to collect her now. Now the woman she’d searched for, and another petite Asian girl were led out of their cells toward them.

Again looking up with devotion, gratitude, and lust at Jayden, “I beg you use me to your deep satisfaction as my thanks for this Mistress. I am certain she will be your perfect creation - exactly what you wanted. But I am thankful you are saving her at all.”

Her smile turned more sinister, and she leaned up on her toes to whisper, “Besides, you know how turned on I get when you have to do such messy work…”

If there was one thing that Jayden loved about Victoria was the fact that she was somewhat psychic. Victoria knew her thoughts before she even stated a command at times and Jayden wondered how she did such a think. The man listen to Victoria’s threat and Jayden was glad that the threat was being taken seriously. Jayden was surprised that anyone survived the fire that Victoria had spoken of, she didn’t recall her telling her that her sister ran away, but that really didn’t matter. Victoria was devoted to her. Jayden knew this and well she saw nothing wrong with rewarding said devotion.

Jayden made her way upstairs with the girls and Jayden stops and listens as Victoria stated or rather begged to be used. Jayden groans as she feels her cock strain against her pants. It wanted freedom and something around its thickness. “Don’t tease me with a good time Victoria… You know at times I can’t help myself and wait.” She tells her. Jayden grabs some of the table cloths and heads outside. She stops looking at the boy offer water to her horses and she smiles, “Did they give you any trouble?” She asks.

The boy gives her a look, “They were afraid of me, but after a bit they calmed down. You have trained them well.” He spoke softly. Jayden laughs, “Well I expect,” She touches the boys nose, “Nothing, but the best. And thank you for seeing to their needs.” She says with a smile. She helps Victoria and Julia onto the cart. She hands Victoria the cloths, “Tie one around your face then cuff yourself… Well in this cause knot your hands together.” She commands as she got on.

Jayden sat down and crosses her legs. She clicks her teeth, “Ladies take us home, to the airfield.” She commands. The horses neigh in bliss and they pull a couple times the fifth time the horses got the cart moving. Jayden stands up and puts few fingers down her pants and pulls them down revealing her twelve in cock, “Hurry up Victoria look at what you have done and now I need fucking release!” She commands.

Leading Julia and the other girl, who’s name was apparently Mai, up and to the cart, she started placing them in the back while Mistress Jayden talked with the stable boy. She smirked at seeing the bulge in his pants from tending to such...exotic beasts of burden. It was nowhere near the bulge hidden by Mistress Jayden’s skirt.

New girls secured, she took the cloth, and the assistance up into the carriage and grinned madly at the woman across from her. She loved being blamed for that cock’s ‘misbehavior’. Somewhere along her many, somewhat more insane experiments, Mistress Jayden had ended up with a sizable penis for her troubles. Now, Victoria was a willing, and often used way to see to its many needs.

“Yes Mistress,” she said eagerly, and began trying a cloth around her eyes. She didn’t need to see for anything else, though she did often love to look up at her lover while servicing. This was not to be a slow tease today it seemed - more of a brutal use of her face while they rocked and bounced down the road.

She tied her hands together as well, using her teeth to finish helping bind the knot, and sunk down to her knees on the floor in front of the powerful woman. She leaned in, and rubbed her cheek on the firm shaft, nuzzling it lovingly before taking a long lick up the entire length. Once at the base, she ‘looked ‘up - not seeing anything through the blindfold of course, and grinned. “Use me hard Mistress - I caused you so much discomfort...this beast all firm in your tight pants. How terrible of me to cause your such distress.” She grinned wider, bound hands stroking the tool in question. “I am yours to enjoy,” she stated then guided the throbbing tip back to her lips.

She took most of it into her hot mouth, even down into her tight throat. But she knew she could go further - bury her nose at the hilt...but did not. She loved it when Jayden forced her to go that far down.

The smile on Victoria’s face made her smile, Victoria knew what was going to happen. The way that Victoria said yes, it made Jayden melt. She watches closely as she got the blindfold on and she used her teeth to finish the hand bondage. Jayden grips the front of the seat as Victoria rubs her cheek against her cock. Jayden stiffens as her cock was licked. Use me, Victoria said. I am yours to enjoy. Damn right she was going to enjoy this. Jayden moans loudly as Victoria just took about a quarter of her cock. Jayden looks down and growls at Victoria knowing that she could take all 12 inches with each.

Jayden looks back at the girls laughing, “Take a good look girls. This is what I,” She grabs the back of Victoria’s head, “This is what I offer to you.” She states pushing her head down. Jayden groans as she feels her face hit the base of her cock. “I offer you a place where you can belong,” She groans and thrusts up trying to get down her lovers throat, “A place to call home… All you have to do is obey me.” She states. She laughs and moves Victoria’s face up a little and she slaps her face lightly, “Breath through your nose,” She pushes her back down, “Oh fuck this mouth was made for my cock!” She shouts.

She didn’t care if bystanders were watching, or being quick to snap a picture of such an immoral act. Not really all she cared about was indulging herself in this primal need. Jayden smiles as she pulls Victoria away from her throbbing cock. Jayden spits on her pet and laughs, “I am curious… Clearly you are insane my dear…. You killed your parents and well you let your sister live. Why is that? That is so unlike the Victoria I have grown to love. What made you want to find her. Pity… Love?” She tells her. She forces her cock back into her mouth and she moans lewdly as she starts thrusting her hips upward getting her to shove her cock down her mouth and throat.

Her tease was rewarded as she’d hoped - being made to take even more down her throat until she gagged just a little. She was more than happy to demonstrate her perfect life for these two new subjects. It felt good to be used by this woman. So much different than other things she’d endured in life.

But that past, and referencing it, was a shock. She couldn't see, but her eyes were wide open, as she choked a bit on her lover’s shaft. The spit she didn't mind, but bringing that up now - and effectively telling poor Julia that she’d killed their parents - what was her Mistress doing?

Not that she had time to ask. Her face was thrust back down on that girl-cock she sucked and fucked so often. Her face was roughly used, and all she could do was open wide and let it happen. Happy to please her Mistress, but still unsure how - or when she might be allowed - to answer such a terrible question.

For now she simply took pleasure in the fact that while she was a crazy, murdering psychopath, Mistress Jayden enjoyed her enough to keep around still. This woman was Home - far more than any her parents had ever provided.

Which was why Julia ran away at such a young age - where Victoria fostered other plans…

Sloppy gagging continues, as he tongue instinctively twirled around the hard meat plunging in and out of her mouth. Despite this worrisome question, she trusted Jayden, and sought to please her….always.

Being that Jayden, had toned down the sex, she couldn’t remember the last time Victoria played with her cock. That was how focused she was with her work. “You know Julia,” She moans loudly, “I must confess your sister did you a favor… Being abused I can only imagine what it must have been like… Beatings, verbal abuse… To be fair that doesn’t sit right with me… IF your sister didn’t do it, I would have done the deed myself. A parents job is to nurture. Encourage, empower. Not instill fear or doubt.” She informs. Jayden look down and pulls Victoria away. Jayden knew that Victoria would die for her, she knew that she only had to ask and Victoria would lay down her life.

“I’m sorry I am being so weird and awkward… I know it’s weird thinking about it when having your face stuffed, but it piqued my interest. It seems that you still love your sister. But what I said isn’t a fabrication… The only emotions I tend to see out of you. Is admiration. Dedication. Horniness. Devotion. Love is a new emotion. And I am trying to understand it Victoria.” She tells her.

Her statement really showed how out of touch she was when it came to topics. She avoided most of this things. She just stayed in her ship, buried in her work, Victoria knew this, most social interactions between them when she grew up was going to dinners, working and the occasional beer. It was all work and no play and it indeed made Jayden a dull person. Everything revolved around work. The only emotion she ever showed. Was her love. Her love her work. Love for the person that she saved, a somewhat twisted love that she had for someone that she could call a daughter.

Jayden forces Victoria onto the large seat and she lets go of her head, no idea if she killed the mood. She had read that saying something out of place killed the mood, but she wasn’t sure. Her cock was still hard and in midair. Jayden listens to the trot of the ponies and she looks out the cart. In a way, Jayden saved Victoria and made her, her right hand. But Victoria saved Jayden from herself. Had she ever expressed that to her. “You know… Just like I saved you Victoria, you saved me from myself, My ambition and my own self destructive behavior would have gotten the best of me” She pauses, “Thank you.” She tells her.

She was pulled off and placed in the seat, as her Mistress spoke and apologized for being weird, Victoria reached up with bound hands to pull the blindfold off. She looked at Julia, her face stone cold. “They hit me, before you. That I dealt with. The moment they hit you, I started to plan. You left before I could make it happen - but I still did it. No one can prove it, many suspected. But it was me. I got revenge for you. For us.”

She looked at Jayden, head tilting. “You see love from me everyday. I too don’t know how to show it. We’re not normal people. Normal would be boring. Yes, I love my sister - even if I hardly know her. Last blood family I have - but I am giving her to you. We can all save each other and not be normal at all about it. It was the normal world that was so cruel.”

Looking back at her redhead sister, and the other woman beside her. “This is your new Mistress. You will know bliss like never before, toe torments of your past soon to be forgotten. But the price is devotion to this woman. Mind, body, and if any of us have one left, soul.”

She glanced down at her Mistress’s still firm, and exposed cock, then at the other two women. “You may start now. Get down there and please her. Earn your ride to paradise.”

The two new women looked toward each other, then sort of shrugged. They had both been used for far worse back at the hell hole they were just taken from… this was no worse an indignity than anything else - and so far no one had hit them.

Sinking to the floor boards one to either side of the larger woman, they leaned in to start working their mouths on the large shaft.

Victoria looked on, grinning, and smiled up at her Mistress. “They will be so pretty as your new dolls, Mistress.”

It was interesting to hear the reasoning behind why she murdered her parents. Parracide aside she had left out an important detail and well she was not going to judge her. After all when she thought about, with her mental state. She would see it as a loving act herself.

Jayden listens as Victoria went on to say they were not normal and that she found normal boring. Those two statements where so true. Maybe love was the closet thing to insanity. Jayden knew that love made people do irrational things and they were proof of it. Jayden love for her work, made her kidnap, drug people into being test subjects. In Victoria’s case or at least how Jayden theorized it. Victoria would be willing and capable of doing anything that J ayden wanted. She was giving her sister over to be a experiment.

Jayden watches Victoria speak to the girls about how Jayden was their Mistress. How she would bring them bliss and make them forget about their past. Victoria mentioned that it came at a price. Jayden figured she spoke from experience and then came the command to start their new lives.

Jayden watches a the two girls get on each s e of her and they started to please her throbbing member and Jayden moans softly, “Dear God! Victoria you are so nice to me.” She tells her softly. While they brought to girls with them, Jayden’s fixation was on Julia and not the Asian. “Victoria I must confess I am fixated on your sister… I leave it in your capable hands. And I have been thinking about giving you… Your own doll… Have this Asian whore and train her well, but don’t forget she would answer to the two of us.” She tells her.

Jayden moans and grabs a fistful of Julia’s hair and smiles as she pulls her away, “Your sister is right you know… Being a Doll isn’t as bad as it sounds,” She slaps her cock on her face, “Pleasure… Having to worry about nothing, but pleasure. Just a mindless obedient person.” She informs her. Jayden shoves her cock into her mouth and Jayden groans as she starts to thrusts, “Dear God! Women were made to worship my cock,” She laughs, “Funny I used to hate this thing… And now it has become my number one tool to breaking this sluts.” She says with a chuckle mixed with a moan.

Jayden throws her head back against the headrest of her seat, “I don’t know how much I am going to last.” She says out loud.

The blond adjusted her glasses, and watched as Mistress Jayden took over - and proclaimed to be fixated on her sister. That brought a smile to her face. She knew that Julia would be well cared for now - well… more than she had been. The surprise came as the larger woman proclaimed that the Aisian girl, Mai, was given to her to train. Hersmile widened, and she slipped back to the floor with the other girls. Taking her sisters head into her hands, she forced her younger sibling deeper onto that cock, making her gag, but not at all caring or slowing.

She watched, knowing her Mistress’s every sound, until she was certain… then yanked Julia off the shaft. As she’d hoped, just in time to watch the first spurt jet out and grace the redhead’s face. She reached past to stroke that cock and entice more to splash onto her sister’s face, only letting go when she knew her lover could give no more.

Turning to Mai, “Lick it off her, but do not swallow. That is mine! The zoned out girl didn’t even bother to shrug, but she did comply. Victoria vowed to work on that - she must be eager! Enthusiastic! But...well they were just rescued from a cell, so she’d let this one pass.

The perky blond watched the two new slaves until her sister's face was clear of Jayden’s cum. Then she grabbed Mai, and forced her into a deep kiss, claiming all of it for herself.

Once that display was done, she sat back up across from Mistress Jayden, a very satisfied smirk on her face. “They are compliant addicts now - imagine what you can make them into, Mistress.” She said, rather pleased with herself for finding them.

She turned to Mai, and began speaking in mandarin, informing the girl she was safe, blessed, and now to be called Wǒ de wánjù - my toy. Then, looking up to Mistress Jayden again, she spread her legs, and hiked up her latex skirt, exploding herself, and reaching down to rub her clearly wet pussy. She locked eyes with the powerful woman, and began to tease herself. “I’ll edge all the way to the airship… I know my pleasure is only at your command.” Her hands were still bound, and she loved it - cute hat, glasses, the look of innocence, except for anything she ever did or said...

Jayden watches as Victoria slips down with the other two girls and she froze as Victoria pushes her sister wall the way down to the base of her cock, and not caring for her sisters wellbeing. Jayden gasps as Julia was removed from her cock and then she moans orgasming as Victoria finished her off. She watches as her cum exploded out of her cock and all over Julia. She shivers as she felt the high of her orgasm. She laughs as Victoria ordered Mai to clean Julia up and then proceeded to kiss Mai getting the cum all to herself.

Jayden laughs as Victoria rose up and sat back down across from her and she listens as Victoria stated they were addicts now and they were going to be better with her vision that she had in store for them. She smiles as Victoria spoke in mandarin a skill that Jayden thought would benefit her. The love of languages. She smiles as Victoria stated that Mai was a toy and that sense of accomplishment made Jayden smile.

Victoria stated that she would edge all the way to the airship and that her pleasure was only Jayden’s. Jayden laughs and looks at her then at Mai. “Go ahead and unbind yourself and enjoy your new toy Victoria.” She tells her. She looks at Julia and then smirks, “You my dear have work to do… I am still hard.” She states in a commanding voice.

Victoria listened, even as she played with herself...and got a grand idea. Sure, these two were coming down off opium, or some reduced form of it, but she recalled something in her small clutch. Fetching the tiny purse, she dug in and found her prize. A bottle with pills inside. “Not your best stuff - but better than these two have ever had…” she smiled.

Pouring out two, she handed one to each of the girls, and promised this would make their day better. She also reached back into the cabinet over her head and got out glasses and champagne. She poured two, let each of the new women have a sip, then refilled and handed one to Mistress Jayden.

Waiting just a few moments, she then saw the eyes change, and knew the drug was taking effect. “Strip - expose yourself to your Mistress.” She said, and waited for both to get out of their pretty, if dusty dresses. Victoria gathered the clothing and tossed it out the window - it took up too much room in this carriage.

Now pleased, she sat back and summoned Mai to her, again spreading her legs, but letting someone else do the work this time. Her high heeled foot guided her sister over to Jayden, and pushed on the back of her head to get her going - and every so often hold her there at the base. “You need to learn to open that throat up and live there! Breath through your nose!” She sipped her drink and cooed at the Asian woman’s attention. “Oooh, I think she’s done this before…” She smiled.

Overall, a pleasant way to travel out to the airfield - Victoria certainly had no complaints as to how the day was going - even if it had been hard to convince Mistress Jayden to take a ride with her, initially.

Jayden did not realize that Victoria had some of her drugs on hand, last time she was aware she didn’t take her drugs. But at this point she didn’t question it. She watches Victoria give it to the girls and then came the booze that the girls used to drink the drug down and then the drink was given to her. She watches closely as the girls were given a command and they did as they were told. Jayden smirks as the outfits were thrown out. Mai didn’t have a problem getting to Victor and then Jayden watches Victoria’s left foot guid Julia back to her cock and then Jayden moans as Julia went skillfully back to sucking her cock. IT wasn’t down all the way to the base, but Victoria helped with that.”That is what I am talking about Victoria take control!” She shouts after Victoria stated that Julia needed tolearn to take her massive cock and instructed her how to keep breathing.

When Victoria mentioned that Mai had done this before she looks at Mai, “Of course she has Victoria… Your sister and this whore have been well whores. Their jobs have been to please men and women alike. They were trained for this,” She looks down and laughs, “But then again it seems that the bastard did minimal training… But that is nothing to fear… I am sure that we are going to correct that.” She says as her cock twitched in Julia’s mouth.

The cart got to the airstrip and the cart made its way into the cargo bay of the ship. Jayden looks around shocked that they were already on the ship. She looks around, “Well shit I guess we are here… Victoria I want you to put your sister a chair. Legs spread. Toys in her ass, pussy and on her tits… Give her something that will give her a mild shock. I want to experiment on her as soon as possible. As for what I am going to do I am not sure… Maybe entertain some guest… Maybe fuck you… All this murder… Teasing has made me super horny.” She tells her with a smile.

She walks over to a telephone and puts it to her ear, “Are the aether tanks filled and ready to go.” She says. “Yes are we to take off?” The engineer asks. “Yes get us in the air promptly.” She commands. The guy mentioned that it would be done and Jayden hangs up the phone. “Make sure that the ponies are put into their pasture room, feed them, give them water.” She spoke to the crew. Jayden takes a breath and smiles, “ I am going to my room.” She states.

She made her way through the corridors of the giant ship and she looks out a window as the wings start to flap. Jayden smiles as the ship slowly starts to lift. Jayden takes another breath and resumes her walk to her room. She finally got to her room slash office and then went through the door. She looks around her office and then heads to her bed.

Jayden put her sword against the nightstand and she unbuckles her gun holsters putting it on the nightstand. Jayden turns a fan on and then lays on the bed and looks up at the wall recalling how Victoria begged her to come out. She smirks and closes her eyes as the cool air hit her body.

They arrived, and she was sooo close, but denied. So she pushed Mai away and listened to her new instructions. “Of course Mistress,” She said promptly, and composed herself. Jayden was out and off issuing orders, leaving Victoria to handle the new girls. “Come along,” hs esaid, and given that they were on the drugs, they were quite compliant.

Into the lab on the flying ship. Victoria loved this place. This ship - a huge dragon shaped monstrosity, powered by its huge wings - which were skinned with the same latex that Mistress Jayden grew and developed for them all to wear. Above it, the huge dirigible hull, full of a special mix of gasses, made for a glorious, intimidating ship that fit her Mistress well. The legs even moved for landing gear, and the mouth came down as a loading ramp - as well as a weapon. She loved this place, more than the places Mistress Jayden owned on the ground.

The lab spanned the width of the entire ship, giving it to circular windows that could iris open or closed. She led the two into a closet, of sorts, and began pulling out items and handing them to the naked women. “Get dressed, you may help each other.” She handed them a jar of powder, and informed them it would help. The fact it was more mind altering drugs was part of that ‘help’.

While they changed into the black rubbed suits, she set up the chair and fetched the toys her Mistress had ordered. The two came back, shiny black from the neck down, and Victoria smiled. “So close to being your true selves.” She tossed corsets at them. Red for Julia, and green for Mai, as well as very tall heeled ankle boots, which had built in cuffs.

When they were truly ready, She ordered Mai to help her secure her sister. She unzipped the bottom of the suit and inserted lubed up toys, each had a wire that dangled out, and she sealed her back up before sitting her in the chair. Her legs were quickly clipped to either side, and arms put into cuffs and pulled behind and locked out the chair as well. Victoria pulled the rubber suit down, and clipped some clamps to the woman’s nipples, then ran the connected wires out the top, before placing a tall posture collar on her.

The wire was connected to a machine with a hand crank, and several dials. With Julia ‘configured’ as ordered, she leaned in and kissed the redhead woman. “Welcome home, Sis.”

With her instructions complete, she took Mai, and led her over to the other side of the room. Here she was locked, spread eagle to a cross, a similar posture collar attached, and then a set of headphones. The message playing in the Asian’s ears would be that all she saw here was pleasure, it was glorious and desired. Victoria added a toy to Mai’s pussy as well, just a vibrator that she pressed between her legs. It would deliver a low vibration most of the time, but run higher along with the verbal program.

With both new girls secure for travel, she nodded in satisfaction, and went to her own room. She pulled out a box that had brass and copper cuffs and collar - a striking set that she loved. She quickly added them to her outfit and made her way back to the lab, and sat down at a very small desk with a typewriter. She buckled in, locked her legs spread as well, and clipped a chain to her collar. She was ready to take notes for her Mistress, the moment the woman was so inclined.

Jayden knew that she had her work cut out for her, but she also knew that she could not put it off. The sooner she got it done the faster she had some new drones and ponies. Jayden stood up from her bed and takes a breath, “Well scientific knowledge isn’t going to be gained by doing nothing.” She tells herself. She rose from her bed and she took her heels off and tossed them to the side and then she took her corset off tossing that to the side as well. She sighs in relief and as she shirt came off and then the skirt. She walks into her closet and looks around wondering what she was going to wear the options were limitless and well at times she had Victoria pick something out for her and that ended up being the right call.

Jayden smiles and looks around and decided that it was a wise choice to keep it simple and with that in mind she took a black corset and a black catsuit with a cock sheath. She quickly went back to bed and tosses everything on the bed beside the suit. She unzips the front end of the suit and places her left leg in and then her right. She pulls up the suit and as she did she made sure that there were no creases on the suit. As she kept pulling upward she checked for creases, Jayden moans as she pushes her cock into the sheath, she felt the cock ring around her shaft and she smiles as the latex takes the shape of her cock. She took a second and grins as she pulls the latex over her thirty-two double d breasts. She got her left arm through the sleeve then the right. She zips herself up and then unhooks the hooks from the corset. Jayden wraps it around her waist and takes a deep breath and starts hooking up the corset.

With each hook that she hooked into the stud, her figure went more hourglass. She turns and grabs some gloves and a mask. She looks down at the stirrups leggings and she grabs a vibrator and its remote and head off to her lab. She took her time and then after a few she got to the lab and noticed that Victoria was chained up in her dress legs spread and ready to be teased if Jayden so desired. Jayden walks over to her and strokes her face, “Well look at you all ready to go,” She moves her hand between her legs, “But there is one thing missing my pet.” She tells her. She pushes the toy into her wet folds and smiles, “There we go.” She says backing away. She laughs and runs a hand through her blue pixie cut and then puts the mask on, “So on or off?” She asks.

She grabs her lab coat and drapes it over the suit and she walks over to Mai and Julia. She checks on them, “Eyes dilated on my drug… Newest version,” She turns the dial on the remote to full blast, “Drug is supposed to dull the senses. Block out pain and turn that pain into pleasure. Patients are some whore by the name of Mai and Victoria Shelly’s sister Julia… My focus will be on Julia,” She pauses, “The end goal is to have the two be obedient dolls and ponies. I will start by administering a shock.” She tells Victoria.

She walks over to the crank and cranks it up and sets the dial to one, “Electro shock set at one.. Reactions to be taken note of… In three… Two.. One.” She calls out. She watches as the machine came to live and delivered the shock.

She’d been in the cell for hours, zoned out off the latest ‘gift’ of drugs - the payment for her ‘work’ before. She didn’t even recall who had fucked her - just the drugs mattered. She was in a daze when Victoria came for her - and figured it was just another hallucination - but she knew better than to fight them. Just go with it.

She started to ponder if this wasn’t just some drug fueled trip, when the strange lady with a large cock that her sister was servicing, spoke of her dead parents. She’d never suspected Victoria - but then she’d been gone two years before it happened, and only heard about it from gossip on the streets.

When her sister gave her, and the other ‘rescue’ more drugs, she accepted, and got back to her ‘work’. It was about then she knew this was not about the shitty cut opium she lived for. She was really in a carriage, really getting forced down on a woman’s dick, and really gagging. Her mind cleared , in one sense, but the euphoria from this act was building - making a different haze. A more sexual thrill to every act. And...she enjoyed it?

She was still coming to, off one drug and into the depths of the other, when her Sister ‘prepared them’ by giving them odd rubber suits to wear, and a powder to help. That powder, she knew, was reacting with her skin...and making everything feel….better.

She was then locked in a chair, toys stuffed into her pussy and ass, wires on her nipples, and a tall collar that kept her looking forward. Somehow, she wasn’t uncomfortable. She just...was. Even sort of enjoying the sensations.

Behind her, she heard Mai whimpering, and some machine buzzing.

The large woman came back, dressed in rubber as well, but put on a lab coat. She spoke about something, including her her name, but grasping real issues was just beyond her still.

And then the shock hit. She screamed - but the pain faded, quickly, and a warm pleasure filled that space where it hurt just a second before. Her body had tensed, and when it was over, left a little more loose than before.

She blinked, trying to understand, but had no words. So she sat there, and looked up to the lady who was experimenting on her.

Victoria grinned up at her lover when she stuffed the toy between her legs, and into her eager cunt. ‘On please Mistress,” She loved a little distraction as a challenge as she took notes. She moaned when it came to life, and took notes of all that happened. Mai’s vibrator was turned all the way up...the girl would likely cum soon - and often. They would probably have to gag her.

But the real focus, she knew, was on Julia. Mistress Jayden focused on the redhead, and began with vibrations and shocks. She took notes as the woman worked, and hoped Julia would quickly come to love her new role in life.

Attachments

• image_2021-08-30_093745.png
    image_2021-08-30_093745.png
    389.7 KB · Views: 3
Jayden smiles hearing Victoria beg and she looks at the girls reactions. “Well the reactions are as expected… Pain then a pleasing moan… Perhaps upping the potency of the drug… Viable option, but it is their first time taking the drug… So, waiting a couple of days to see if drug takes effect would be advised. Have to make sure their vitals are okay.” She states out loud. She walks over to Julia and plays two fingers on her wrist with her thumb on the opposite side, “Vitals are within normal range,” She checks Mai, “Subject two vitals are normal as well.” She states.

“What series did we give them Victoria? Is this the most recent batch or an older one… I could have sworn the newer batch took control over the pain receptors more quickly… Well never the less. The result was as expected… Shock set at two.” She says returning to the crank. She apins the crank powering up the machine and looks around, “In three… Two… One.” She calls out. The power flowed through the machine to the outlets on the girls. Jayden watches as they were shocked, “The shocks are to make the girls know that they are not in control, but that I am…. Shocks are to make them more malleable to suggest . Each person is different. It could take hours or days… Even weeks. I am looking forward to seeing how this ladies perform.” She spoke.

Jayden walks over to Victoria and pulls the remote out of her pocket and turns it off. “Victoria… I remember when you were little… My own little assistant… Always helping me out... So innocent not knowing what was going on… Still my little helper till this day.” She teases as she turns the toy back on

“Last batch, Mistress Jayden, it’s all I had in my purse…” She offered with a shrug and a smile. She went back to recording Jayden’s observations, and enjoying the buzzing happening between her legs. Never enough to get off, and she’d long ago learned how to stay focused.

That didn’t mean she wasn’t horny as hell.

Her Mistress came over to her, spoke of the past, and teased by turning the vibrator off. Moments later it was on again...and she let out an appreciative moan. As a kid she had helped - sheltered from many aspects of these events, but still able to contribute in her own way, until she was of age to learn about it all.

She never looked back, questioned or wanted anything else in life. Simply to serve this amazing woman, who brought out amazing results in the world. A few people signing their life away to become her collection of dolls was so little a price to pay for this genius.

Now Julia would become one of them - but the best. And Mai...Mai would be hers. These thoughts filled her as she waited for more of the experiments to continue - or were they at a pause, and Her Mistress wanted something else. She couldn’t go anywhere, until Jayden released her - but that could be done with a button on the back of her chair that she could not reach.

Jayden looks over at Victoria, “Hmm well do me a favor… Make a note in your report that we are going to have to make a stronger dose… Maybe one that is more fast acting… That is if it can be made faster. She cranks up the dial to three, “What do you think Victoria… Should we really be starting at such a low voltage… They are already used to pain right?” She asks. Jayden walks over to the girls and inspects them, “Wait did I not tell you to get some toys in their vagina’s… Hmm,” She gave it some thought, “Well doesn’t matter… I don’t remember.” She tells her. Once again it became apparent that even her research was affected by her forgetfulness.

Jayden walks over to Victoria and presses the button on the back of the chair and released her, “ Go ahead and get those toys please.” She asks in her somewhat British accent. Jayden goes back to Julia and strokes her face, “Don’t you worry my dear… I will rescue you from that old meaningless life… Your new life will be filled with enjoyment. Pleasure and things you have never seen.” She assures admiring her beauty.

Once released from the chair, Victoria gracefully stepped up and moved toward her Mistress. “I have the toys requested already in your lovely Julia.” She stated, handing her the remove that was wired to the objects inserted into Julia's pussy and ass. “As for Mai - If she is mine, I’d like to experiment with her consciousness. Retaining it from time to time, to be another useful hand around here.”

Double checking that all was prepared for both of the newly acquired women, Victoria pranced back to Mistress Jayden, and batted her eyes. “I am sure Mistress won’t forget her poor, neglected assistant, in all the fun with a new doll.” She grinned coyly.

As for the controls on Mai, she cranked it up. She didn’t care if the woman came or not - but she’d come to understand that merely watching others was pleasure. She would do a lot of watching…

Julia sat, unable to move, and unable to care about that. The drugs they had given her were, in fact, rather good. Each jolt hurt...but the pain faded away quicker each time, leaving only a cloud of pleasure. Scream - moan, scream...moan. It was hard to keep her eyes open, but the imposing woman came back, priming her a life of enjoyment. She nodded, limply - not at all caring so long as she got more of those damn drugs. How easy would it be to be a whore with this shit?! When even the most foul men might be pleasurable - she could make a fortune and not care about it!

Of course… it seemed being owned by this woman before her meant she no longer had to worry about money...

Jayden listens as Victoria went on to state that the toys were in Julia and Jayden told herself that she had to take a look to confirm her statement. Jayden did not doubt that Victoria was telling the truth, but she wanted to know. Jayden gives Julia a look and smiles, “Oh you are going to love this.” She informs the drugged woman. Jayden looks at her gloved hand and then uses her left hand to touch her wet core, “My… My you are soaking wet… I wonder what is going to happen when I do this.” She informs. Jayden pushes her index finger and her middle finger into Julia and then moves her fingers up and down.

She kept on moving her fingers around and then stops as she giggles feeling the base of the toys she had Julia place. She watches Victoria prance back to her and state that she hoped that Jayden would not neglect her assistant. Jayden hears Mai scream in bliss and then Jayden recalled how Victoria requested that Mai did not go through the same mind altercations as Julia was to have. Another assistnat was not a bad idea.

Jayden walks away from them and smiles as she grabs the phone and puts it to her ear, she dials a number and waits. When the voice asked what the boss wanted. Jayden looks back at the group of girls, “If you could be so kind as to bring Drone five please.” She says before hanging up. It wasn’t long before the woman glad in latex came in wearing nothing but black latex, black heels, black corset and a black mask. The mask was elegant there was a brass mouth piece over the mouth portion of the mask and from there on the upper part two tubes that connected to the woman’s nose, three tubes on each side connected to the earphones above the ear. The woman was being hypnotized every waking second. Jayden leads her to the crank. “When I start a countdown you start pulling the crank are we clear?” She commands. “Yes Madam.” The female robotic voice states.

Jayden returns to Victoria and the muscular woman picks her up with ease. Jayden walks around Julia and she places Victoria on top of her sister. Victoria’s pussy was now above Julia’s face. Jayden grabs the toy out of Victoria and tosses it on the ground. She hikes the skirt of her dress and smiles, “You know Victoria I never got to have fun on the ride home.” She states. Jayden had no idea if the connections on Julia would shock Victoria put she was going to find out.

Jayden grabs her cock and forces it down Julia’s mouth and down her throat. Jayden stood still and then moans as her cock got hard. She looks down at Julia, “Savor us Julia.” She states. Jayden moans as she slips her cock into Victoria’s core. Jayden shivers in bliss and grabs Victoria’s hips and grips tightly. Her nails digging into her flesh. Jayden takes a breath and thrusts swiftly all twelve inches in Victoria’s pussy, “Here I go!” Jayden shouts. Jayden starts thrusting in and out each thrust making a wet sound as it went in and out. Jayden howls in bliss, “Shock in three,” The drone starts cranking, “Two… One.” She shouts. Jayden waited to see what would happen. Would she get shocked or not? She was going to find out soon. “Mai is yours to do with what you wish.” She tells Victoria.

Victoria noted everything Jayden said and did. Certainly this was fun, but also an experiment - each stage needed to be documented. Still, she felt that her Mistress had things perfect this time - Julia would be the best result yet. Perfect - pliable, able to fulfill any role her Mistress desired.

She also noted Mai’s orgasm, and grinned. The woman would be an addict before the night was over. So simple. Addiction brought a level of compliance - but didn’t require much more extreme modifications.

When her Mistress picked her up, she smiled and giggled, letting herself be placed and arranged on top of her own sister. The drone to the right would mindlessly do Jayden’s bidding - and she was sure she’d feel some of that shock when it came. She was a masochist most of the time, so didn’t need the drugs to morph that into something she enjoyed. Julia, she was dosed up hard, and would learn quickly to love it.

Indeed a moment later her mistress’s cock was taken from her sister’s throat and slammed where it belonged. She grabbed Julia’s hair for support, as she got brutal fucking she needed, and braced for the electricity. Julia dutifully lapped at Victoria’s clip and stuffed pussy, as well as Jayden’s cock. The blond beamed with pride that her Sister would be so perfect for her Mistress - as much as she grinned and moaned from the pleasure of getting used.

Julia’s scream was muffled, Victoria’s was not - a mix of pain and joy, as the shock hit. “Fuck yes Mistress!”

Julia sat there - dull, listening, observing...just existing. It was nice. She zoned out all the time in life, but at least the drugs here were making it more of a pleasant fog, than one of pain. Somehow being claimed by her, apparently, murderous sister and the crazy scientist woman were the best thing that happened to her. She gaged a bit as that woman’s cock was thrust down her throat - but soon she had other things to focus on - her sister’s pussy, and that same dick, moving in and out of it. She did the best she could, as loopy as she was feeling. She heard Mai cum - somewhere off behind her.

Sex had been her life since she’d ran away and got hooked on various drugs. Now - thanks to today's insane turn of events, it seemed she’d have the best drugs around. The rest seemed pretty irrelevant. So she licked and sucked as best she could, bound to the chair with the large posture collar on. The shock took her, and she screamed...sort of...but again the pain faded into a warmth she found she loved. It did make her body jerk violently in her restraints...but no one really seemed to care.

More interesting was the woman winding the machine. Drone 5...she thought she heard. So...shiny, so inhuman, yet...perfectly shaped for a woman. She wondered if that was her fate here...and found she didn’t much care...so long as these drugs were involved.

Jayden was too focused on Victoria as she screamed in pleasure. Jayden looks at the Drone and laughs, “What do you think Victoria… Is it too soon to put your sister in a suit?” She asks with a giggle. Jayden looks down as Julia just stood there doing what was expected. Licking pussy and letting the juices drench her face. Jayden pulls out her cock and pushes it into Julia’s mouth. She thrusts in and out, “Taste your sister you worthless bitch! Get used to this Julia… I assure you that this will not be a one time occurrence… It will happen often.” She admits.

The Drone keep on cranking the crank and Jayden pulls her cock out of Julia’s mouth and back into Victoria’s drenched core. Victoria had always taken care of her needs and it seemed that with Julia around it was going to be twice the family fun it seemed. Jayden moans as she felt her cock ram in and out of Victoria in record speed. “I have to ask you Victoria how long have you been looking for your sister,” Jayden moans softly and looks down at Julia, “Well I assure you Victoria… Just like I took you in as a daughter… I will do the same to your sister… She is going to be taken care off.” She assures.

Those words were true. Everyone that she kidnapped and experimented on were taken well care off. She chose them for a reason. They were outcasts, people that wouldn’t be missed. But Jayden gave them purpose, a home, a family. As twisted as that sounded that is what Jayden wanted a family that accepted her for who she was.

Her mistress, bless her, loved chatting as she fucked her silly. Victoria was not one for chatter, more moaning, grunting, and screaming. Still she tried to focus. “A few months, Mistress…” she admitted. She missed the cock inside her when Jayden rammed it down her sister’s throat - but knew it would return home.

Grunting again as that scientific accident sunk deep inside her, she rode it out, as Jayden promised both love, care and glorious abuse to Julia. Victoria actually teared up a bit at the sentiment - they were a bigger family now.

Shocks, thrusts, groping, Julia's tongue...all of it thrilled the moderately insane blonde, and she squealed, turning to face the imposing mistress, “So close…” she pleaded, her glasses down on her nose, no longer hiding her big doe eyes. “May I cum for you Mistress..” she panted, as her legs clamped down harder on her sister’s head.

Jayden could not believe that she kept this from her for months. After all the talks Jayden had about family and how she could come to her about anything, she was hurt that Victoria felt the need not tell her. Victoria knew that if she asked that she would have dropped everything to help her. Perhaps that was why, but it was still hurtful. Emotions were a new concept for Jayden and more times then not her interpretations were wrong. Jayden hears Victoria beg for an orgasm.

“No you are not to orgasm… I don’t know why, but I feel hurt that you didn’t tell me.” She informs. She pulls out hearing the wet pop out of Victoria’s core. She quickly heads to the opposite side, “Drone five… Shock them.” She commands. The drone cranks the dial and Jayden knew that they were about to be shocked. Jayden looks between the legs of Julia and laughs as she slams her cock into the newer girl. Jayden removes her cock out of her core and slams it into Victoria’s mouth.

Jayden was thrusting as fast as she could in and out of Victoria’s mouth, “I need to get a better understanding of my emotions.” She says in between whimpers. Jayden groans and laughs, “Well I may have said no to your cumming request, but I get a feeling you are going to cum since I am fucking your face.” She says as she feels Victoria’s lips on the base of her cock.

Back
Top Bottom