Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tinkering with Toys (ThatOneGuy and I)

Jayden was in this euphoric state and she just got an idea. She smiles and walks to the Drone and then signals her to follow, "You know something they seem like they need a talk... Wonder what is going to be said between the two between shocks, moans and orgasms. You programmed the machine, right?" She asks. The drone nods and followed Jayden to her office and Jayden looks around and sat down in her throne line chair.

Jayden got up and walks over to the tv and turns it on and on the screen the two sisters appear. Jayden sat down in front of the tv with the drone behind her. Jayden smiles and watches as the machine toys go in and out of the girls with the occasional shock. Jayden licks her lips and moans as her cock throbs. "Come on you two what is going on between the two of you... Say or do something." She states to herself as she interlaces her fingers together.

Victoria screamed out again. The shock, and the constant fucking sending her over, yet again. Panting she looked over, as best she could, at her sister. The woman whimpered through her treatment, and Victoria rolled her eyes. "Enjoy it sis... this is life. This is the best part of life. No worries, no responsibilities. Just enjoy sensations, cum your brains out, and relish the moment." She did smiled, warmly, over at the red clad being, who presently had cum all over her hooded face.
"You look great, by the way," she said sincerely. Victoria was insane, but she was also caring...in her way.

The woman known now as Red panted. Another shock, but the toys thrusting in and out of her were pleasant enough. The idea of relishing it all, as Victoria suggested, was odd... but she was right, this was life now. And being fucked by this machine, or even their insane Mistress, was better than the fat bastards that used and abused her before. Frightful how this was a clear step up in life.

Looking over at Victoria, entirely unrecognizable in her own rubber suit and hood, save for her eyes - those never changed somehow. "Yes Sister. I will try." A low moan came from her lips and the machine did its work on her - then she continued. "Thank you...by the way." Unable to shrug, she simply continued. "For killing them. For finding me eventually. For... this I guess." She let out a yelp as a shock hit her. Victoria seemed to take it all in stride much more - and really rode out those orgasms. the drugs were working on her, as she felt one building as well.
Another shock and she took a deep breath. "But you found me late. I accept my new life. In fact... it's better this way. I was just going to overdose some day and be done with it. Now... Now Julia can just fade away. Gone. As dead as them. Red sounds like a much better life."

Looking over with curious eyes, cum still gleaming on her face. "As this Red doll, and these drones... will we still be sisters?"

Victoria pondered the question, head tilting in consideration. Her body shook with another jolt of electricity, but that hardly phased her any more. "That, my dear, will be for our Mistress to decide I think. In any case, I welcome you Red. I will ask Mistress for time to say goodbye to Julia later. There should be some... event you can mark for that."

Jayden heard the screams of pain and pleasure, but she could not hear what the sisters were saying. Jayden kept her eyes on the screen and then more screams and moans. Jayden was growing frustrated as she could see the two talking, but it was in such a low voice that the cameras could not pick it up. Jayden took a deep breath and got a evil genius idea or so she thought. "Oh, my dear Victoria... I wonder what you will do as I deny you as I have sex with your sister right in front of you..." She told herself. "Drone with me." She commands.

Jayden rose up from her chair and walks back to the experiment room with the Drone right behind her. Jayden points to the electrical machine and Drone didn't have to be told as she started to crank the dial faster so the electric shocks could be applied faster. "So, one of these days you two are going to have to tell me what you talked about, but for now since you have been a good girl read you deserve some fun, but then again, I am sure you were having fun." She states.

A side effect from her experiment gone wrong, besides having a large male organ was that for some reason she was more muscular than most women and her libido was super high. She found this odd addition heartwarming and with ease she took Red out of her chair rather quickly. Jayden pushes Red against Victoria and with a smile Jayden took a step forward and got Red sitting face to face to her sister. Jayden took her cock into her left hand and slowly pushed it into the new woman's core, "Oh, this is going to be fun and I am going to enjoy teasing you, Victoria." She states and then moans loudly.

Victoria, just a metallic grey drone herself, in appearance at the moment - smiled and cried as she was shocked more and more. She thrashed, helpless in her bonds, as she watched her Mistress free her sister, and then just drape the pretty red doll over her. She smiled up to her sister, who was looking more and more glassy eyed. Victoria wasted no time, and let her lips and tongue reach out, pulling her sister into an incestuious kiss. She was pleased that the other woman reciprocated, if a bit submissively. Actually that was perfect. She screamed again into her sister's mouth as another shock took her.

Her mistress mentioned her, and how she'd be teased. But Victoria tilted her head as best she could to address the imposing woman. "Fuck her good Mistress. Claim that bitch. She is yours to enjoy, to shape, to fuck into submission. Make her your ultimate success!" She panted, then winced through another shock, and also the pleasure of the machine fucking her. "Claim her - mind, body and soul...if any of us have one..."

'Red', as she was simply used to all ready, let the large woman free her, and then pluck her from the chair as if she were a rag doll. Maybe she was - if rags were this slick rubber suit, and the drugs coursing through her veins. Still, she was placed over her sister, and stared down into the eyes of the woman who saved her. Twice really. But now also gave her away to this insane, debauched Mistress. Somehow, she couldn't summon any indignation over it all - not with the life she'd led. So she kissed the insane woman back. With Mistress Jayden entered her, she moaned, and Victoria cheered the amazon woman on. So she took her fucking, moaning down at her sister, locking eyes with her as best she could - but remained silent. She was a toy, toy's didn't need to talk - she knew that. Later she's state how willing she was to this insane plan. For now, she just moaned as that cock ravished her - feeling a million times better than the shocks and false dick of the fucking machine she was just on.

Jayden watches as Victoria got shocked and the way she screamed to fuck her sister well, to claim her and mold her into her ultimate success just made Jayden go faster and harder. While she had no problem having "Red being called her ultimate success, she at least hoped that Victoria saw herself as such as well, but that was something for another day and another time. Jayden moans and grabs Red by the neck and forces her to keep her gaze on her sister. " I am sure you hear how vocal your sister is... And I respect the fact that since you think you are a doll and dolls don't speak that you don't have to," She pulls out and then thrusts, "But I don't mind you screaming at the top of your lungs." She states with a smile.

Jayden grabs Red by the hips and starts thrusting as fast and as hard as she could, each thrust causing the muscular amazon to moan in bliss. Jayden's grip tightens around her hips, nails digging into the suit, Jayden looks around at what she had and she was glad that she found these two, all she knew was that these two playthings were going to obey, carry out her will and that made her cock twitch. "Oh God! This is too good."

Victoria watched - watched her sister’s eyes. They had spoke of what was to be - and now her former sister was, to them both, gone. Only Red remained. Victoria looked forward to getting to know Red - and helping shape her to the ultimate satisfaction of their brilliant, if insane, Mistress. She was proud, and her fierce kiss that she dealt Red told her so.

They were more sister’s now, than ever before.

Red looked on, coming to understand this woman. Her sister in the old world - someone so damaged she killed their parents, found this mistress, and forged a new life. An odd life, to be sure, but it was something. She had only fallen to the normal vices - drugs and whoring. Now, the suit, the change… she felt new. Being prized for what she would become - not just a warm place to stick a cock.

As such, especially with these new drugs that made her body relish this treatment, she simply slid into the role - as she had so many others. At the comment about screaming, she actually smiled down at her rubber clad sister. She knew her place now, and let it uplift her. She felt… good, for the first time since she could remember.

As that massive cock sank in again, and her hips were gripped har, she squealed in delight, and rammed her ass back into her Mistress - burring that shaft to the hilt. “Yes! Fuck me please Mistress. Claim me, mark me as yours. Make me your toy - I need it. I want to be yours - like her.” She cried out then screamed again - fucking back against the women ploughing into her like few men ever had. And then she shuddered and came, tears dripping down to her sister’s face.

Victoria looked on at the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen.

Jayden moans with each thrust, each forward thrust causing her balls to smack the woman's large ass, and truth be told it felt amazing. Then the silence was broken as Red yelled that she wanted to be fucked. To be claimed. To be marked... To be made her toy. She went on to say that she needed it. Wanted it and Jayden was more than happy to oblige her. Jayden stops thrusting and gave the sisters a moment and Jayden leant forward a bit. "Be careful what you wish for my dear Red... Because it just might happen." She whispers in her.

Jayden started her fast thrusting again and she grunts with each thrust. Her mind was running with a lot of kinky ideas and well she was going to do them or at least try. Jayden leans Red downward so Victoria could hear her screams, while it wasn't needed Jayden was doing it for effect, "So... Red, should we release her," She looks over at Victoria, "Maybe I should release her and maybe she can show you how your new life will be... Or maybe she can be beneath us as she kisses my balls." She teases.

Jayden leans forward and kisses Red on the back as she starts to slap her ass roughly to let her know what it truly meant to be owned.

She'd done it. Bound tight and physically helpless, Victoria had accomplished more tonight for her life, for her Mistress, and for her family than she had in the past several years combined. One night - and she truly had a new sister. Forged from the broken person of her old, blood sibling, Victoria had delivered to Her mistress, and to herself, something far, far more precious.

She smiled, and turned her head to catch Red's falling tears on her tongue. Delicious success. She smiled on, as she was talked about, but not spoken too. Still, it was Victoria, and she was never without opinions, especially in her own use. "Leave me bound all night. Let the drones enjoy me, as I have enjoyed them. Or put my minion in charge - just please, ensure I can see everything you do to this beautiful Red doll. This gift - let me see how you enjoy it, let me be jealous of her perfection, but proud of her success." The event of goodbye already happened. Victoria felt love, as strange as she was capable, for another soul for the first time since she'd come to love her Mistress.

Red, for Julia was truly gone, looked down at the odd creature below. Her body took the blows of being fucked, and it reacted as it should - with bliss and moans, and pleasure unlike she'd ever known. But there was a bit of a mind still churning away beneath the Red Doll's flesh. One that saw her Sister, both new and old, as she should. A superior. Her Savior. But also, just another of Mistress Jayden's subjects. A demonstration of how to be happy, and Julia, as her body was far more abused by low quality drugs, slipped into these new ones like none other.

Her body rocked with each thrust, and her eyes glossed over, almost closed as she felt things rush to their peak. How long had she endured being used for sex without enjoying it? What a miserable life she'd had - and now free. Free to simply enjoy her use and existence. The questions came, indicating that her Mistress did wish for a, at least provisionally, thinking toy. "Give her to the drones, and force her to watch you claim and use your new toy Mistress. Let her enjoy her success to you, as you enjoy what she has given you. Your beautiful Victoria is very wise Mistress, and I pray you reward her for what she has done to me, for you."

Jayden just thrusted as fast and hard as she could as Victoria let it be left there alone to let the drones have fun with her as she has had fun with them. She wanted to make sure that Red got all the attention, to let Red enjoy it and make Victoria jealous of her perfection. And she did have one request that she was more than willing to oblige. And that was to see everything unfold. How could she resist such a request. If there was one thing that Jayden did not mind was letting Victoria have some moments and this one being one of them. Taking her sister from a bad place and giving her a good, new life.

Jayden was in the zone, and everything was over the top. Jayden had to smile as Red went on to state in her own way that Victoria was right. Jayden grunts like a beast and starts to fuck her slowly. She wanted to make a statement but withheld it due to the fact that she was given what she wanted. Jayden leans down and kisses the back of Red and her nails dug into Red's suit and skin enough to draw blood. Jayden grunts as she thrust as hard as she could and she pulls out of Red, "Oh, don't you worry Victoria I will do just that. Red darling on your knees." She commands.

Jade watched the entire transaction. Julia was gone. She'd seen it happen - seen sisters say goodbye, but also welcome each other home. This place, this life was bizarre; however the suit, its chemicals, and the erotic sights all played inside of her as well. She'd almost tossed herself from a window so many nights, just to end that old life. Now... yes it was sex - and a depraved sort unlike she'd ever imagined - but it was different. Mistress Jayden was different. Insane. Brutal. But... not like the others. Victoria was also insane... maybe more than the Mistress even. but loving, in a strange way. Her dutiful worship was obvious.

Jade stood, watching 'Red' slip to her knees as instructed, awaiting further use with big empty eyes. Victoria was bound and looked on, watching what happened to Red with far more interest than anything that happened to herself. Somewhere, living with these three and the far more mindless drones, Jade would find her place. A slave, but also a manager. A servant, but perhaps nearly an equal. All she had to do was embrace this depravity, and she'd find a much better life.

That was an easy choice.

Taking the initiative, as Red slipped to her knees, mouth agape as the large cock was slipped in side, Jade grabbed Red's head on either side. Looking up at Mistress Jayden, she didn't say a word, but roughly slammed Red's face down the length of that cock until she choked, then yanked it off. Then back down - a brutal pace and uncaring about any human that it might be happening to. That was who these women were - and if she wanted a place at the table, she'd show them she fit in. Besides, she wasn't the one eager to take these abuses - Victoria and Red were there for that. The drones uncaring, if not as eager. So Jade would be something else. Useful... and in being so, perhaps have an easier life.

Jayden did not know what was going on, but Red's head was going full steam ahead to the base of her cock and then held in place it was not till she started to choke that she was removed from her cock. Then her cock was engulfed by Red's mouth. That was the tipping point as Jayden pulled her cock out and starts to jerk it as fast as she could. Jayden felt the eruption from her balls through her cock and she grabs her cock and she took a step back as she sprayed her seed all over the girls, with no real control where it was going. Most of her seed was sprayed on Jade and Red, but some did get on Victoria.

Jayden staggers backwards and falls on her ass, she starts to laugh, "Holy shit I haven't had this much fun in ages…. Don't get me wrong I always have fun with the girls, but this is the most fun I have had since finding," She was short of breathe, "Finding Victoria." She states. She looks around and smiles, "Red… Unlock your sister please."

Her Mistress eruption was glorious, spraying most of it all over her face, more hitting others - not that she cared. Her eyes looked up adoringly at the imposing woman, at least until another spurt landed across them, and all but glued her eyes shut.

She remained kneeling, making no effort to clean her face, or anything else. Just waiting for another command. Finally it came - to free her sister. For that she did wipe her eyes clear, so she could rise, turn and do as bid.

____________________________________________-

Victoria watched on. Bound, loving how roughly Mistress Jayden used her sister; how she claimed the gift Victoria had sought for so long. It all happened in a day - find her sister, and then convert and give her to her Mistress. It was the best day she could remember - ever.

She was too busy watching, enjoying her own torment, when their Mistress ordered Red to free her. Victoria, clad in pewter rubber - a drone, barely set apart from Red, Jade or the real drones… but now the focus returned to her. She looked on quietly as her Sister turning rubber doll unlocked her.

Once free she smiled, and grabbed Red’s head, fiercely kissing the woman, and licking the come from her rubber hood, eyes, and mouth. She then took her sister by the hand and they both walked back to Mistress Jayden.

As a team, then knelt, and looked up, Victoria speaking for them both, “You have further use of me Mistress?” she said in a coy, teasing voice. Victoria would never truly be tamed - a brat to the end - but she offered all these other toys to play with. She offered her brilliant, if very twisted mind to help Mistress Jayden’s science experiments. She offered her very soul, if she had one. And now, on her knees, before her goddess - she beamed a huge smile up at the woman who created this debauched life she loved.

Back
Top Bottom