Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's the worst thing anyone has ever gotten in trouble with in the history of the site?

Xanthos

Meteorite
Obviously no names should be mentioned. But if the mods can tell us, do tell!

Last edited:
I don't know if they would go into details, but there is the banned user list under announcements if you're curious.

I forget the name of it; but it wasn't necessarily for trouble makers; but anyone that a particular admin didn't like.

There was a section like that? I hope you're joking, that sounds awful.

No jokes. There was definitely a PVP board, though I remember it was completely locked down when I joined, but you could still browse and view other people's squabbles.

Hrm . . . I admit I don't recall this PVP board when I joined back in 2013. Perhaps I just don't remember it.

I do recall it being a thing, now that I think back. My original account joined 2010, I think. Maybe 2011, I'd have to look. I can't recall any specific mentions but I do remember it being a thing.

Good thing too. I don't think the site would have survived as long if it continued to nurture a culture of trolling, especially among the admins. People don't stick around or tolerate sites that abuse members publicly like that.

I've been here on and off for 10 years, and I can't say I recall such a forum here.

If there was, I'm happy it's gone.

It might have been before your time. I don't remember the exact year it was removed.

If you look, you can find old references to the section.

Trygon said:
By being Stryker, apparently.

Speaking of general failure, you're being discussed in PVP, kid.

Trygon said:
From the PM I just sent to Trinket. She is indeed 18 - Barely. I think she'll make a wonderful addition to our site, though - Especially PVP, if she keeps this up.

Here's one from 2012.

Trygon said:

This thread directly resulted in Pretty making me staff, and also the 'Supervillain' tag that admin staff still have on the site.

I remember why PVP did so well now. We had a LOT of idiots.

Well that's far from a good look on the site, but, I am glad that BMR has moved on from such a terrible thing.

Things have improved over the years, and gotten far better. The era before Dark was tumultuous, there was good, but so too there were issues. A lot more confrontation and personal drama in public back then, and a lot less maturity. Definitely a looser set of rules and supervision. I've enjoyed the site for some time, and look forward to seeing where it goes in the future.

Back
Top Bottom