Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Fandom Erotica! [NSFW Links & Images]

Martii

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm Marti. And this is my Fandom Erotica Request Thread!

About Me
Who I am: I'm a bisexual/pansexual writer from Europe with a love for story-telling and erotica.

My Writing Style: Third person, past tense. In my opinion, it's the best way to tell a story.

Expectations: A good balanced mixture of story and erotica. I love some world-building. There should be a reason behind our story. Some action, some adventures, some failures, some struggles, some victories, some drama. But at the same time, most of us are here for the dirty side of things and I do want tons of smut too. I've found that I am mostly interested in a combination of those two aspects! Personally, I will always try my best to I deliver a juicy reply, 300 - 1000 words on average, but that's a very flexible average depending on the story and my partner. I don't expect daily replies and won't promise them from my end either. I'm more than happy to wait. Take a slow pace and really put some effort and thought into our replies rather than rushing them.

On the same note, please come with something interesting when messaging me. Tell me about yourself, your ideas, your desires, whatever. I want to hear from you! <3

Communication: For starters, PM me! I prefer to stay in PMs, but I am open to other ways of communication like Discord and e-mail.

Kinks and interests: Rule34, Visuals (Drawn/Animated & Real), Faceclaims, Muscular Men, Femboys, Romance, Affection, Aftercare, Cuddling/Spooning (possibly while having sex), Pillow Talk, Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Teasing, Seduction, Sexually Assertive People, Sluts, Confidence, Gangbangs, Orgies, Group sex, Playing as and against multiple characters, Rough Sex, Spanking, (Light) Face Slapping, Cock Slapping, Biting, Choking, Breath Control, Hair Pulling, Spitting, Edging, Corruption, Squirting, Creampies, Cumplay, Facials, Orgasm Control, Anal Sex, DP, Public Play, Lingerie, Thigh High Socks, Skimpy Outfits, Showing off, Jealousy, (consensual) Cuckold/Cuckquean, Cheating, Gentle Femdom, Being a Switch, ...

And probably a lot more! All of these are optional.

Possible spoilers ahead!

Fandoms
All links are shown in pink -- 'Links to ideas' stay on BMR, they just redirect to the right place (more or less)!
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Link to ideas

DCU

Teen Titans

Harry Potter

Pirates of the Caribbean

Vikings

The Walking Dead

Z-Nation

Van Helsing (TV show)

Stranger Things

Good Girls