Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Escape Room of Kink, Like Totally! #Latex #Tentacles #Bondage #Traps #Totally Spies✨ ¯`·._.·| (Looking for one replacement)

AbbeyChase

Star
We are looking for one replacement to take over one of the characters in the roleplay, one of the Chase sisters.

ESCAPE ROOM OF KINK, LIKE TOTALLY!

F0A77E3845BA6D1791020640F8F10417A7E3C29D

What this is NOT

This roleplay doesn't involve any of the original characters from the TV show Totally Spies and is not about actual WOOHP spies or the setting thereof. This is about cosplay, hypnotism, latex, bondage and all sorts of adult themes, involving adult women and men.

Backstory

The Chase Sisters (Triplets or Quadruplets depending on how many people sign up)!!! Gorgeous young women who have just turned 18 and who are already well known on social media for the vlog called "Chasing Answers" where the identical sisters deal with young women's issues, like dating, your period, bullying, makeup, fashions, education, social media, etc... Some of what they talk about is actually quite in depth. So unlike the hundreds of vapid cute teenagers who are on social media solely because they are pretty and have bouncy breasts, the Chase sisters actually have brains and something smart to talk about. Interestingly enough, the Chase sisters are ridiculously hot. The identical sisters each stand at 5'9" (pretty tall), are fit, have perfect figures, large perky FF cup breasts, perfect asses... Literally, each can easily be models. But the Chase sisters have always been proper ladies, always dressing up in outfits that would never be considered slutty or daring. The four sisters have also remained quite selective about who they chose to date, so they would never be mistaken for "girls who get around".... They have always encouraged girls to be themselves and not fall prey to social pressures which often push young women to sexualize themselves... "Be what you want to be, not what other people want you to be" is one of their mottos. While all of the girls are still smoking hot, their vlog isn't sexualized at all and they try very hard to not fall into the peer pressures of the social media trap. All of the identical sisters have been accepted in College and will go to the same College, but follow different academic interests.

-----------------

John Dirk! A spoiled and entitled rich kid who just so happens to have been schoolmate with the Chase sisters. He's had a crush on all of them for quite a while and, try as he may, none of the Chase sisters have ever wanted to do anything with him, mostly because he's an entitled snob and spoiled to the core. He's also been a fan on their social media vlog for a while. John thinks that the sisters wholesome image is a scam, mostly because the sisters are big fans of the television show "Totally Spies", a show that John thinks is quite depraved, mostly because it's a show about young women wearing skintight latex spy suits and getting into a whole bunch of misadventures that involve things like bondage, gassing, hypnotism, etc... In other words, a laundry list of fetishes. He's always though the show was a subterfuge for imprinting kinks on innocent young women and men. Mostly driven by rejection from the Chase sisters (on multiple occasions) and coupled with what John sees as the sisters hypocritical embrace of the show Totally Spies while pretending to be 'wholesome', John has taken a very unhealthy interest in the Chase sisters and plans to teach them a lesson...

The Roleplay

This roleplay requires a total of three or four additional participants (plus me). I'll play the role of one of the sisters while three other people must step in to play the roles of the two/three other sisters. The fourth person will effectively become the "GM" (aka John Dirk and his henchmen). Although that last person represents John Dirk, their main goal is to 'run' the escape room, narrate on behalf of the traps, monsters and NPC's that the Chase sisters will have to deal with while trying to escape "The Escape Room of Kink".

This roleplay is focused on total enclosure rubber/latex, bondage, traps, hypnotism, gassing, tentacles, slime, excessive semen, gangbangs, non-con situations, sex toys, forced lesbianism, mental change.

The Setup

John Dirk decides to use his ample wealth to build out a ridiculously sophisticated "Escape Room of Kink". It's obviously much more than one room, it's more like an "Escape Complex". The place is designed to be filled with kinky traps and challenges, all of a sexual kind. In the world setting where this RP takes place, things like Ectoplasts (i.e. slimy creatures driven to capture and have sex with women in order to feed) exist, so the girls will not only have to contend with kinky traps and sexual challenges of all kinds, but they will have to deal with lustful slimy creatures as well as lustful men as well, men who are more than willing to participate in this scheme for the chance to have sex with one or more of the Chase sisters.

Now the trick is to get the sisters to fall into the trap, but that's the easy part. You see, John has commissioned for them different total enclosure latex spy suits, really high end replicas of the suits worn by the protagonists in the television show Totally Spies. Unlike the television show though, the latex suits are truly total enclosure, with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood as well as a really sophisticated ever-breathe full face helmet which can be locked into place over the suit and effectively seal the wearer in the suit. John will pretend to be one of the producers of the show and will pretend to be giving the girls these wonderful cosplay outfits, hoping they will wear it during one of their vlogs in order to help promote the Totally Spies TV show. The goal is to get all of the girls to get themselves sealed into their suits and then trigger a hidden gas pod which knocks them out. Once knocked out, the girls will be hypnotized into becoming convinced they are really spies from WOOHP and then taken to the "Escape Room" where they will wake up and then have to find a way out of the complex under the assumption they need to complete some mission.

For the most part, the GM will play the role of 'dungeon master', orchestrating the escape room puzzles, managing encounters and traps and monsters, etc.. Basically, roleplaying 'the environment' and what happens to the different girls when they encounter traps, or challenges, or monsters, or horny men. Once in a while, the GM will play the role of John Dirk, particularly when John talks to the sisters over the PA system, or when John decides to insert himself into being one of the 'horny men' (after all, having sex with the Chase sisters is one of his obsessions).

Interested?

So, do you like being totally enclosed in a latex catsuit with integrated 'on-demand' rubber condoms and end up in lots of sexual misadventures? Do you like latex, bondage, tentacles, gangbangs, traps, sexual challenges, slime, excessive semen, hypnotism, puzzles, non-con, dub-con? You can be one of the three/four sisters who will experience their escape while securely enclosed in their protective rubber spy suits. It will be humiliating (since it's all being filmed), it will be a journey into sexual discovery, it will be a lot of things. But it won't be boring...

Or would you prefer to be more of the Machiavellian type, someone who dreams of watching the sisters go through the 'sexual gauntlet'?

Let me know! We need two/three sisters and one John! Participants must be able to post each day and I am looking for people who are para-rpers!​

Current Participants

Sister 1: Abigail Chase as herself
Sister 2: Chris Gabriel as Cordelia Chase
Sister 3: Replacement Needed
Optional Sister 4:
Perverted GM/Jane Dirk: Mathim

P.S. Obviously, the name of John Dirk can be changed to whatever, for now it's just a placeholder name.

Last edited:
It took a bit of finagling, but I got it down to something somewhat acceptable :) Definitely gives everyone the right idea.

Shall I invent a game for them to start off with or do you want to give some input on it? I thought I'd start out light with them, just a warm-up, before they get to anything involving groping or penetration.

A game of various hoses for the breathing apparatus and how long it would fill their facemask with something gaseous or liquid, if they could keep their breath held that long... If they would keep open their eyes or close them, maybe to see someother cluesfor the game? Kind of harder choices for more points to gain, or maybe even to gain some clues, maybe to get accessories?

It's up to you. I'm hoping it's definitely something that makes the sisters realize that this is definitely a perverted game show!

Oh, are we doing torture stuff? I thought it was just sexual stuff, not for pain and torment. Did I get the wrong impression?

The game is not about tormenting them, more like what would they 'torment' themselves and each other with?

How far would they go? Would they push themselves? Each other? Would they try the unknown, or just the not that bad? Would they try for longer, harder, bigger?

Well that mask suffocation thing that was suggested seemed to hint otherwise so I got confused. But I'll think of something fun and pervy. Maybe something where the room is freezing and the girls need to rub their erogenous zones to create heat, and only when it gets to a certain temperature will the doors unlocked and let them escape to the next. Whoever makes enough frictional heat on their snatches first, is the winner of that round.

Random inspiration for things that happen, either on puzzle failure, or as a puzzle requirement:

1. Lots of sperm covering my latex encased body, or having to wade through a pool of hip high cum, etc...
2. Slime, lots of slime. Aphrodisia slime is best!
3. Latex bondage.
4. Forced lesbianism.
5. Forced to use sex toys, like a squirting Sybian
6. Being groped and masturbated on by a group of rubber men.
7. Slimy tentacled lust monsters, and soft sexual vore.
8. Having to shimmy through a really tight corridor whose walls are made of groping hands, of slimy tentacles.
9. Being in a situation where you end up getting pressed up against one of the other sisters and things get sexual. (see 4) Maybe some latex bondage for two?
10. Room full of limp rubber cocks mounted on the walls and ceiling, and you have to get them hard and get them to ejaculate through handjobs and literal fucking.
11. Swimming underwater in a pool full of lusty jelly fish.
12. Each of the sisters getting paired up with a rubber man to accomplish a task, but things get sexual (forced or otherwise).

Just some ideas.

Scents, aphrodesiac, and water wouldn't suffocate if sucked out after a given time... It could be even oil or other substances, or onion... Would they torture themselves for some gain?

Well even simulations of drowning are horribly frightening and traumatic so those aren't the kind of tortures I was thinking of. Something like making them orgasm until they can barely maintain consciousness would be more fun and pleasing, so that's where I'd focus it. But fear, certainly, of the unknown, of being caught by something they can't see or can't identify, being ambushed, or it just being pitch-black so they don't know what is attacking them, that can certainly be utilized. It won't be pleasant but it won't actually HURT them.

I like the idea of challenges where the sisters have to accomplish a task, but things are done to 'distract' them, get them aroused. They have to complete the challenge before having orgasms. Like having to crawl on the floor in a maze, but the floor is covered in slime and soon enough, lusty gelatinuous leeches appear and begin crawling all over the girls. They have to find their way out, fight off the lusty leeches, etc... before the lusty leeches get the better of them. Or be in a room and figure out a puzzle before some huge sex blob which is super slow moving eventually catches up to them and begins engulfing them to pleasure them. Or having to make your way through a room FULL of rubber men, all of whom are covered in super slippery lube. It makes catching the girls and holding onto them really hard since the men's lubed up bodies and hands are super slippery. The challenge is to make it through a obstacle course to the other side of the room without getting captured and fucked. To help the girls, all of the men are heavily dosed with "Super Hyper Sperm Max" which gives them big hard-ons and makes them almost unable to control themselves, so the men are somewhat ill coordinated, some of them ejaculate spontaneously all over the girls (when they get too close), etc.. It's a messy, gropy obstacle course challenge ;-)

I'd like the Ectoplasts to be a shocking surprise, like in a challenge that makes them think "Oh that shouldn't be so hard" and then they get a bunch of those dropped into the room with them and freak the fuck out, destroying their concentration. Or the rubber men blending in with the walls and floor or any other objects in the room. Imagine the girls needing to make it safely across a long one-inch-wide metal walkway and all the rubber men's spunk makes them too slippery not to fall off of it, so they have to keep trying and with more and more getting ejaculated onto them every time.

Well even simulations of drowning are horribly frightening and traumatic so those aren't the kind of tortures I was thinking of. Something like making them orgasm until they can barely maintain consciousness would be more fun and pleasing, so that's where I'd focus it. But fear, certainly, of the unknown, of being caught by something they can't see or can't identify, being ambushed, or it just being pitch-black so they don't know what is attacking them, that can certainly be utilized. It won't be pleasant but it won't actually HURT them.
Just as rape... The question is, what is their choice and what is not, not what kind of challange it is. Example: Eat bugs or not? Personally it depends on the bugs and how they are presented, but if I HAVE to eat which one I do not want, that is bad. Of course in roleplay we do not really have these kinds of problems about sex as itis why weare here - even if our characters are not fully into it.

I'd like the Ectoplasts to be a shocking surprise, like in a challenge that makes them think "Oh that shouldn't be so hard" and then they get a bunch of those dropped into the room with them and freak the fuck out, destroying their concentration. Or the rubber men blending in with the walls and floor or any other objects in the room. Imagine the girls needing to make it safely across a long one-inch-wide metal walkway and all the rubber men's spunk makes them too slippery not to fall off of it, so they have to keep trying and with more and more getting ejaculated onto them every time.
Oh, I love those ideas!!

My $0.02. Simulations of drowning are perhaps a bit too far since we are touching with fear of death and that's not what this RP should be about. If the sisters KNEW that all they had to do was press a button and their helmets would instantly empty out and they'd be safe, so the challenge was how long you can hold you breath, and there is no fear of death, then I think that's totally acceptable. There is also things like breathable liquids (they really do exist btw), so drowning is straight out of the question, but you are 'underwater' and things are difficult to see, and you can't hear very well, etc...

Yeah, there's a torture someone can learn to love and one that's never meant to be anything like that. But something more safe, like hold their breath and sprint across a room as fast as they can, and whoever gets the farthest without exhaling wins. They can, of course, do that same sort of thing underwater since their helmets let them continue to breathe, but they may not know that to start with. That kind of fear can definitely play with their heads but once they realize they're in no danger and never were, it will be quite a relief. Anything more extreme than that, though, I'd want to discuss before implementing.

I hope that was good! Didn't want to throw them right into the deep end with rubber men and slimy leeches or squids.

Back
Top Bottom