Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Escape Room of Kink, Like Totally! #Latex #Tentacles #Bondage #Traps #Totally Spies✨ ¯`·._.·| (Looking for one replacement)

AbbeyChase

Star
We are looking for one replacement to take over one of the characters in the roleplay, one of the Chase sisters.

ESCAPE ROOM OF KINK, LIKE TOTALLY!

F0A77E3845BA6D1791020640F8F10417A7E3C29D

What this is NOT

This roleplay doesn't involve any of the original characters from the TV show Totally Spies and is not about actual WOOHP spies or the setting thereof. This is about cosplay, hypnotism, latex, bondage and all sorts of adult themes, involving adult women and men.

Backstory

The Chase Sisters (Triplets or Quadruplets depending on how many people sign up)!!! Gorgeous young women who have just turned 18 and who are already well known on social media for the vlog called "Chasing Answers" where the identical sisters deal with young women's issues, like dating, your period, bullying, makeup, fashions, education, social media, etc... Some of what they talk about is actually quite in depth. So unlike the hundreds of vapid cute teenagers who are on social media solely because they are pretty and have bouncy breasts, the Chase sisters actually have brains and something smart to talk about. Interestingly enough, the Chase sisters are ridiculously hot. The identical sisters each stand at 5'9" (pretty tall), are fit, have perfect figures, large perky FF cup breasts, perfect asses... Literally, each can easily be models. But the Chase sisters have always been proper ladies, always dressing up in outfits that would never be considered slutty or daring. The four sisters have also remained quite selective about who they chose to date, so they would never be mistaken for "girls who get around".... They have always encouraged girls to be themselves and not fall prey to social pressures which often push young women to sexualize themselves... "Be what you want to be, not what other people want you to be" is one of their mottos. While all of the girls are still smoking hot, their vlog isn't sexualized at all and they try very hard to not fall into the peer pressures of the social media trap. All of the identical sisters have been accepted in College and will go to the same College, but follow different academic interests.

-----------------

John Dirk! A spoiled and entitled rich kid who just so happens to have been schoolmate with the Chase sisters. He's had a crush on all of them for quite a while and, try as he may, none of the Chase sisters have ever wanted to do anything with him, mostly because he's an entitled snob and spoiled to the core. He's also been a fan on their social media vlog for a while. John thinks that the sisters wholesome image is a scam, mostly because the sisters are big fans of the television show "Totally Spies", a show that John thinks is quite depraved, mostly because it's a show about young women wearing skintight latex spy suits and getting into a whole bunch of misadventures that involve things like bondage, gassing, hypnotism, etc... In other words, a laundry list of fetishes. He's always though the show was a subterfuge for imprinting kinks on innocent young women and men. Mostly driven by rejection from the Chase sisters (on multiple occasions) and coupled with what John sees as the sisters hypocritical embrace of the show Totally Spies while pretending to be 'wholesome', John has taken a very unhealthy interest in the Chase sisters and plans to teach them a lesson...

The Roleplay

This roleplay requires a total of three or four additional participants (plus me). I'll play the role of one of the sisters while three other people must step in to play the roles of the two/three other sisters. The fourth person will effectively become the "GM" (aka John Dirk and his henchmen). Although that last person represents John Dirk, their main goal is to 'run' the escape room, narrate on behalf of the traps, monsters and NPC's that the Chase sisters will have to deal with while trying to escape "The Escape Room of Kink".

This roleplay is focused on total enclosure rubber/latex, bondage, traps, hypnotism, gassing, tentacles, slime, excessive semen, gangbangs, non-con situations, sex toys, forced lesbianism, mental change.

The Setup

John Dirk decides to use his ample wealth to build out a ridiculously sophisticated "Escape Room of Kink". It's obviously much more than one room, it's more like an "Escape Complex". The place is designed to be filled with kinky traps and challenges, all of a sexual kind. In the world setting where this RP takes place, things like Ectoplasts (i.e. slimy creatures driven to capture and have sex with women in order to feed) exist, so the girls will not only have to contend with kinky traps and sexual challenges of all kinds, but they will have to deal with lustful slimy creatures as well as lustful men as well, men who are more than willing to participate in this scheme for the chance to have sex with one or more of the Chase sisters.

Now the trick is to get the sisters to fall into the trap, but that's the easy part. You see, John has commissioned for them different total enclosure latex spy suits, really high end replicas of the suits worn by the protagonists in the television show Totally Spies. Unlike the television show though, the latex suits are truly total enclosure, with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood as well as a really sophisticated ever-breathe full face helmet which can be locked into place over the suit and effectively seal the wearer in the suit. John will pretend to be one of the producers of the show and will pretend to be giving the girls these wonderful cosplay outfits, hoping they will wear it during one of their vlogs in order to help promote the Totally Spies TV show. The goal is to get all of the girls to get themselves sealed into their suits and then trigger a hidden gas pod which knocks them out. Once knocked out, the girls will be hypnotized into becoming convinced they are really spies from WOOHP and then taken to the "Escape Room" where they will wake up and then have to find a way out of the complex under the assumption they need to complete some mission.

For the most part, the GM will play the role of 'dungeon master', orchestrating the escape room puzzles, managing encounters and traps and monsters, etc.. Basically, roleplaying 'the environment' and what happens to the different girls when they encounter traps, or challenges, or monsters, or horny men. Once in a while, the GM will play the role of John Dirk, particularly when John talks to the sisters over the PA system, or when John decides to insert himself into being one of the 'horny men' (after all, having sex with the Chase sisters is one of his obsessions).

Interested?

So, do you like being totally enclosed in a latex catsuit with integrated 'on-demand' rubber condoms and end up in lots of sexual misadventures? Do you like latex, bondage, tentacles, gangbangs, traps, sexual challenges, slime, excessive semen, hypnotism, puzzles, non-con, dub-con? You can be one of the three/four sisters who will experience their escape while securely enclosed in their protective rubber spy suits. It will be humiliating (since it's all being filmed), it will be a journey into sexual discovery, it will be a lot of things. But it won't be boring...

Or would you prefer to be more of the Machiavellian type, someone who dreams of watching the sisters go through the 'sexual gauntlet'?

Let me know! We need two/three sisters and one John! Participants must be able to post each day and I am looking for people who are para-rpers!​

Current Participants

Sister 1: Abigail Chase as herself
Sister 2: Chris Gabriel as Cordelia Chase
Sister 3: Replacement Needed
Optional Sister 4:
Perverted GM/Jane Dirk: Mathim

P.S. Obviously, the name of John Dirk can be changed to whatever, for now it's just a placeholder name.

Last edited:
Yep, definitely trying to put it all together. What role would you like to play? A sister? The Perverted GM/John Dirk role?

Excellent. Now all we need is for someone to take over the role of the Perverted GM/John Dirk!!!

Okay, we have a GM!!! Megara has agreed to play a female villain, with male henchmen ;-)

So we have 3 sisters and we can accept an optional 4th one. I am also doing an interest check with @ChrisGabriel and @Letrixia to make sure we are ready to go. If we are, I'll make the introductory post which effectively sets up the sisters to be fooled into putting on the Totally Spies latex cosplay suits and then get captured and wake up in the Escape Room of Kink!!!

Also, I which color suits does everyone want to wear? There is "Two tone red", "Yellow/Orange", "Two tone green", "Two tone blue" and "Two tone pink". For myself, I would not mind going red. Everyone else?

The first post is on Escape Room of Kink (IC)

Some background info for everyone.

Backstory

The Chase Sisters!!! Young women just turned 18 who are already well known on social media for the vlog called "Chasing Answers" where the identical sisters deal with young women's issues, like dating, your period, bullying, makeup, fashions, education, social media, etc... Some of what they talk about is actually quite in depth. So unlike the hundreds of vapid cute teenagers who are on social media solely because they are pretty and have bouncy breasts, the Chase sisters actually have brains. Interestingly enough, the Chase sisters are ridiculously hot. The identical sisters each stand at 5'9" (pretty tall), are fit, have perfect figures, large perky FF cup breasts, perfect asses... Literally, each can easily be models. But the Chase sisters have always been proper ladies, always dressing up in outfits that would never be considered slutty or uncouth. The identical sisters have also remained quite selective about who they chose to date, so they would never be mistaken for "girls who get around".... They have always encouraged girls to be themselves and not fall prey to social pressures which often push young women to sexualize themselves... "Be what you want to be, not what other people want you to be" is one of their mottos. While all the sisters are still smoking hot, their vlog isn't sexualized at all and they try very hard to not fall into the peer pressures of the social media trap. All of the the identical have been accepted in various Universities and Colleges in the Boston and Cambridge area and thus, have chosen to rent a house together while living in the area.

Jane Dirk! A spoiled and entitled rich kid who just so happens to have been schoolmate with the Chase sisters. She's been jealous of all of them for quite a while and, try as she may, none of the Chase sisters have ever wanted to do anything with her since Jane was more the 'popular mean girl' type of girl and that simply wasn't the Chase sisters. That and she's an entitled snob and spoiled to the core. She's been a big fan on their social media vlog for a while. Jane thinks that the sisters wholesome image is a scam, mostly because the sisters are well known fans of the television show "Totally Spies", a show that Jane thinks is quite depraved, mostly because it's a show about young women wearing skintight latex spy suits and getting into a whole bunch of misadventures that involve things like bondage, gassing, hypnotism, etc... In other words, a laundry list of fetishes. She's always though the show was a subterfuge for imprinting kinks on innocent young women and men. Mostly driven by being rejected by the Chase sisters on multiple occasions and coupled by what Jane sees as the sisters hypocritical embrace of the show Totally Spies while pretending to be 'wholesome', Jane has taken a very unhealthy interest in the Chase sisters and plans to teach them a lesson...

The Roleplay

This roleplay requires at least 3 sisters (4 optional) and one person playing the GM/Jane Dirk. The role of the GM is to 'run' the escape room, narrate on behalf of the traps, monsters, henchmen, and NPC's that the Chase sisters will have to deal with while trying to escape "The Escape Room of Kink". This roleplay is focused on total enclosure rubber/latex, bondage, traps, hypnotism, gassing, tentacles, slime, excessive semen, gangbangs, non-con situations.

The Setup

Jane Dirk decides to use her ample wealth to build out a ridiculously sophisticate "Escape Room of Kink". It's obviously much more than one room, it's more like an "Escape Complex". The place is designed to be filled with kinky traps and challenges, all of a sexual kind. In this version of the world the sisters and Jane Dirk live in, things like Ectoplasts (i.e. slimy creatures driven to capture and have sex with women in order to feed) exist, so the girls will not only have to contend with kinky traps, rubber clad horny henchmen, and sexual challenges of all kinds, but they will have to deal with lustful slimy creatures as well.

Jane has commissioned total enclosure latex cosplay suits for the sisters, really high end replicas of the suits worn by the protagonists in the television show Totally Spies. Unlike the television show though, the latex suits are truly total enclosure, with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood as well as a really sophisticated ever-breathe full face helmet which can be locked into place over the suits and effectively seal the wearer in the suit. Jane will impersonate one of the producers of the show and will pretend to give the girls these wonderful cosplay outfits, hoping they will wear it during one of their vlogs in order to help promote the Totally Spies TV show. The goal is to get all of the girls to get themselves sealed into their suits and then trigger a hidden gas pod which knocks them out. Once knocked out, the girls will be surreptitiously taken to the "Escape Room" where they will wake up and then find out about their predicament from a long winded speech over the complex's public announcement system (i.e. hidden speakers).

For the most part, the GM will play the role of 'dungeon master', orchestrating the escape room puzzles, managing encounters and traps and monsters, etc.. Basically, roleplaying 'the environment' and what happens to the different girls when they encounter traps, or challenges, or monsters, or horny men. Once in a while, the GM will play the role of Jane Dirk, particularly when Jane talks to the sisters over the PA system, or when Jane decides to insert herself into into the escape room to toy with the sisters personally.

So, do you like being totally enclosed in a latex catsuit with integrated 'on-demand' rubber condoms and end up in lots of sexual misadventures? Do you like latex, bondage, tentacles,

The Latex Suits

The latex catsuits are total enclosure duratex latex catsuit. Unlike regular latex, duratex latex is nearly impossible to cut or puncture without industrial strength tools. The catsuits have attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hoods. The latex outfits also come with everbreathe full face plate helmets, decorative latex gloves that fit on top of the already gloved catsuits, a Totally Spies belt and a Totally Spies backpack, although these cosplay suits are a more adult take on the original television show.

Each of the suits is 'fuckable'. Between the legs are two small pin prick holes and behind each hole (which can easily be stretched open) are small patches of seamlessly integrated duratex latex. By default, these small patches of latex follow the natural contours of the suits, but if someone wanted to 'fuck', anything pressing past the pin prick holes would quickly end up pressing up against the hidden small patch of latex. The small patch of latex is designed to stretch effortlessly, and is incredibly stretchy. Basically, the suits have integrated 'on-demand' latex condoms (safe sex after all!!!).

A little bit about my character, Abbey Chase:

She is obviously identical to all of her sisters (triplets or, if a fourth person joins, quadruplets). They are obviously all the same age.

All the girls are tall (i.e. 5'9"), fit, well endowed (i.e. perky round FF cup breasts), flat stomach, perfect heart shaped ass, long legs. Basically, a girl so hot, she sets asbestos on fire. All of her sisters are the same.

She is headstrong and an extrovert, comfortable in a public setting, always trying to help people, have a good conversation with someone, etc... She loves group sports, but her favorite is swimming and water polo!! She's very smart and plans to learn marine biology at Boston University, one of the best programs in Marine Biology in the US.

Abbey is not one to 'sleep around' much, but she is bi-sexual and has had sexual experience with boys and girls.

My Cordelia is obviously also an identical twin, but a tad colder and controlling to people. She easily says the truth even when acting kinda bullyish. She is a cheerleader captain and if any, she favors acrobatics and athletics, not that she would spend her time on more than needed for cheerleading. She loves watching parkour. While she is not that smart as Abbey, she got into the same University at College level for General Studies and Arts, until she becomes a movie star. She plans to go to Hollywood... She plans to catch some star athlete as a boyfriend, but had only one male lover she lost her virginity to. But she had some 'fun' with other cheerleaders, but more on the dominant receiving end.

I will go purple or black

There is unfortunately no black in the Totally Spies 'universe', only red, green, yellow, blue, pink and purple, although I guess we can change that. The suits are supposed to be the 'new' suits, so can have a black/pewter colored suit is totally okay. Would you prefer two tone purple, or this black/pewter colored suit?

The other options btw is that ALL of the suits are the same color, they are ALL new suits. So maybe they are ALL black/pewter. Any thoughts on that from @Letrixia @ChrisGabriel . I'd be okay with that.

If it is Totally Spies inspired, then Red, Green, Yellow... The blue, pink and purple is already a kind of "new", but to have all the dresses be the same for the triplets?
That would give too much similarity and wouldn't get the Totally Spies feeling. But it could give a NEW spy series kind of feeling - but then it is NOT Totally spies...

I could imagine them in same colored ones, but neither the starting package, neither the final ones should be the same. Maybe the pack has the canon Red, Green, Yellow suits, later they would find themselves in the ALL black/pewter ones, but later on depending on their choices wins/looses or speciality they should get their own 'colors'...

If it is Totally Spies inspired, then Red, Green, Yellow... The blue, pink and purple is already a kind of "new", but to have all the dresses be the same for the triplets?
That would give too much similarity and wouldn't get the Totally Spies feeling. But it could give a NEW spy series kind of feeling - but then it is NOT Totally spies...

I could imagine them in same colored ones, but neither the starting package, neither the final ones should be the same. Maybe the pack has the canon Red, Green, Yellow suits, later they would find themselves in the ALL black/pewter ones, but later on depending on their choices wins/looses or speciality they should get their own 'colors'...

I think that once the girls get 'captured', there will not be any sort of costume change. Basically, what they put on is what there is since they get effectively 'locked in' (i.e. unable to remove the locked on suits).

My question is, do we want new futuristic look suits (i.e. black/pewter) or do we want colorful suits like the original show. Read my latest IC post to see what I mean. Right now, I have the suits all in black/pewter, but if you object, I'll edit the post and make them different colors.

We are 3-4 girls who look almost the same, is it really that good idea to look the same even more suited up? Also, that suit is not Totally Spies. But hey, having just one or two of the group dress up into it should be enough... Putting the look out there... Promoting... Because with a suit like described it is either number one fans of the show, or latex lovers to get into it. And if the first, then it should be the normal coloring. Different.

Well, they are promoting a NEW live action show in the Totally Spies universe, so one would expect some differences. It's obviously a show that will be geared to a older audience (than teenage girls). The bright coloring isn't very spy like when one thinks about it, which is why the black/pewter seemed to make things more realistic/modern. Maybe the new coloring scheme gets the girls talking, just like we are now for example.

That being said, I'm assuming the girls won't have time to market anything before 'being captured'. Don't forget, this is all a ploy to get them trapped in the Escape Room of Kink.

But I'm okay with going with different color suits if your really don't like the black/pewter idea.

* On "the new suits getting the girls talking", it's possible they end up not liking the new suits because it's too much of a departure from the old suits. I'm also thinking that the sisters will find the skintight latex motif to be a little too alluring and sexualized, too much of a departure from their own 'somewhat wholesome' social media presence. That would definitely be an interesting conversation between the girls I would think. Of course, it would all be academic, since they all get gassed and knocked out and wake up in the Escape room of Kink...

I edit my last post since I totally forget to 'go dress up'. There was no sense in having that as a separate post.

Back
Top Bottom